City of Dreams

By vstarlove7

This is the second book in continuation of my previous book Kailash. Please read the first one to connect wit... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.

3.

1.3K 280 83
By vstarlove7

A life without love is of no account. Don't ask yourself what kind of love you should seek, spiritual or material, divine or mundane, Eastern or Western. . .Divisions only lead to more divisions. Love has no labels, no definitions. It is what it is, pure and simple. Love is the water of life. And a lover is a soul of fire! The universe turns differently when fire loves water.

It was 8am and Sidharth in his cap and sunglasses, to hide his celebrity face, was ringing Shehnaaz' s apartment doorbell. The apartment was not a posh one like his but a decent one in Sher-e-Punjab area, a 40 minutes' drive from his place in Lokhandwala complex in Andheri.

He knew that he was early here to pick her up, but he barely slept at night with twists and turns. He was aware that though she came late and would have slept late, she is an early riser and no matter what she would be up for her voice training. Keeping that in mind he woke up early and was here in front of her door waiting to see her glimpse.

He knows he is getting crazy for her, just her presence enamored him. The strong, intense almost inexplicable connection and the yearning for her to be around him, spending time with him, was exhilarating! The distance from her made him realize more about the hassles, the setbacks and the temporary lack of cuddles can be worth enduring when time came near to meet her and in the thick of it, when miles apart and missing each other, something fierce emotional intimacy synergized within him, which was an unshakable feeling! She too left no stones unturned to make him feel special during this time. She made sure to call him every now and then to tell him about her whereabouts and what happened during those few hours of their absence. The efforts she made were astounding, when she was with her family and spending time with them after a long occasion!

It was Shehnaaz who opened the door for him in his fourth ring, she was fresh out of shower, the reason for her delay to open doors, he assumed and besides her wet hair and white T-shirt with water blotches said it all and she looked quiet tempting in pink broad shorts.

"Kya Bhaiya, aap.... TUM???" With bulging surprised eyes, she bubbled with a big smile on her face.

"Kya bey, do din main mujhe bhaiya bana rahi hain... hugh!!" going past her, he shut the door before pulling her for a tight hug.

"Arre... mujhe laga watchman waley bhaiya hain, usse dhoodh and kuch saman lane ko bola tha" hugging him around his waist and face on his chest, they went silent for a moment.

"I missed this!" she voiced crackly after a while, giving pecks on his chest.

"I missed you!" his voice giving out the same crackle but not leaving her yet from his hold.

The bell rang again, and she loosened her grip around his waist to check on the front door.

"Madam yeh aapka saaman aur paise" it was watchman with a bag of essential stuffs.

"Yeh aap rakh lo bhaiya, thank you! Aur kal se doodh waley ko bol dena yahan bhi aane ko" giving him the tip and closing the door, she saw Sidharth walking towards the couch to sit.

"Chai piyogey? Subah se itni craving ho rahi hain par dhoodh hi nahi tha... main ek minute main bana ke aayi" pouting while saying she walked inside the kitchen which was just across the hall.

"Hmm.. bana de" walking to the kitchen behind her, he grabbed the bag from her hands and kept in the countertop.

"Par usse pehle I need this..." eyes on her lips, hands on her shoulder, he pulled her close, causing her heart to skip a beat. Filling her pleasing aroma in his nostrils and leaning down he attached his parched lips to hers.

She found her fingers raking from his cleaned shaved cheeks through his short hair, so soft and smooth. She wondered how this strong, muscular man have a part of him so soft and flowy!

"I love this chikna you! Mera hero soooo cute...." she giggled caressing his soft skin around his face.

He blushed and scrunched his face with a smile, "Pagal"

"Chai bana" he pulled out milk packets from bag and handed it to her.

With tea in their hands and some cookies she sat down facing each other on the couch, chitchatting.

"Tera rakhi bhai kahan hain? Kya naam hain uska..."

"Karou..." she replied.

"Haan, where is he, not around?" he asked.

"Kumbhakaran hain who... soh raha hain. He will wake up when his stomach calls him to fill it!" giggling and pointing her fingers on the left side of the hall she joked.

"Which one is your room?" he asked keeping his empty teacup on the table beside.

"That one on the right" she pointed.

She was still having her tea dipping the cookies in it and practicing a song that she was going to sing today in recording studio as a back chorus. 

Sidharth couldn't take his eyes off her, she looks so pleasant and her voice calming his senses, he rubbed her bare soft crisscrossed legs, "Get ready, we will leave soon"

"Okay... give me 10 minutes" picking up the empty glasses and plate she walked towards the kitchen to keep those in sink and rushed to her room on right.

She came out wearing jean pant and a short lilac kurta, looking fresh and gorgeous. "Sidharth kaise lag rahi huin?" she asked jumping in-front of him, twirling her open long hair.

"Mast... chaley?" he replied with a smile.

"I will wake Karou and inform him, okay just wait" and she stormed inside his room. Sidharth could hear her loud voice sitting in the living area and laughed the way she woke him up so viciously!

"Usko vishwaas hi nahi ho raha ki you are here!" she came out with a grunt and was followed by Karou with a surprise face.

"It is really you!!" Karou exclaimed, with a shock. Protruding out the small eyes, a skinny small stature man, actually a boy, with prominent Asian feature, scratching his soft, messy hair.

Sidharth could not hide his laugh watching him with a shock, "It is really me, if that helps! Hope not a disappointment!"

"Oye Naaz, I thought you are just fekoing things, but he is real! Sahi hain... Can I get your autograph... and also a pic with you?" Karou requested with a thrill running towards him with his phone.

Shehnaaz introduced them both and left them for some gossip, while she went to her room and gathered items, which her mom had packed from Delhi for Sidharth and his mom. She glanced over the neatly iron clothes which her mom had methodically packed for her in the suitcase. It also had Sidharth's cloth in it, which she packed by mistake during the Kailash trip, and she had no intention to return it back to him. It was also washed and neatly arranged, it had some memories attached to it which she wanted to keep it always with her safe and locked in her heart.

"They are my clothes?" Sidharth came inside her room to see what was keeping her to delay her presence to come outside. He saw her smiling and softly touching his clothes which were kept in her packed luggage.

Startled Shehnaaz watched up to him from the floor, "Haan yours, but I am going to keep it with me" she started to put the gifts in a fancy cloth tote bag.

"Keep it!" unbothered, he watched around her room. It was a small, cozy room, with a single bed, a side table, a wooden cloth cabinet and mirror stand beside it with few makeups and jewelry neatly arranged in the table beside. It also had a small place for her musical instruments, guitar, harmonium and few other covered in a cloth. He made a note of all the items there as he had some plans in his mind which he eventually will disclose to her and his family today.

He laid down in the bed and looked up the running fan in the ceiling. Bed smelled like her, emitting a warmth which was calming his senses. He closed his eye and laid still, it felt like home for him, so peaceful even with mild noise around the small apartment. He felt pair of fingers sliding down in his face profile from forehead to his nose, lips and to his neck. He smiled knowing who was doing that.

"Jaldi utt gaye aaj? Neend aa rahi hain?" Shehnaaz asked softly moving his left arm up and laying down on it, body in bed and legs down in the floor.

Sidharth didn't stir to her maneuver and still his eyes closed he hummed, "Hmm..."

"Do you want to sleep for some time?" tapping his chest in a rhythm she asked bringing up her feet in the bed and making a place for herself in the small bed.

He did not answer as he went into a deep slumber the moment her warmth, her voice and her hands touched him. He did reply to her but with his light snore giving an adoring smile in her face, "Cute..."

She didn't move either, she laid down with him, bringing her body close to him, admiring him, gratifying his presence and going for a nap herself. She barely slept at night, last night they came back from airport to home around 2am and took an hour for her to sleep after freshening up and woke up at 7am itself with noise of traffic and people around the apartment. She couldn't do her Riyaz as well, she started doing the chores around the house, dusting, sorting things, cleaning fridge and giving instruction to watchman to bring few essentials to cook.

There is some kind of magic about someone's presence, they can touch your hand, and not say a word and the worry leaves you, that have a power over one. Sometimes it just natural to allow them to have that power like Pheromones or an airborne thing that only who feels can detect. An attachment, emotional and physical attachment making life easier with some people.

______________________________

Hello Friends, how are you all doing? Hope you like this update.
Please Vote, Comment and Follow ✨✨✨
Love you all and take care 💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 37.5K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...
649K 69.6K 107
Shehnaaz looked at him with utmost anger and hate painful tears kept rolling down over her destiny unable to suppress her emotions harshly grabbed hi...
310K 25.2K 45
A marriage dream of every girls life. one of them is our shehnaaz Kaur gill. marriage a beautiful stage of life which is another born for a girl. She...
467K 57.2K 89
He was betrayed by his childhood love and brother like friend, carrying the broken pieces of his heart went on a journey to heal himself where joyful...