Don't Mess With The Wrong Per...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry runs the city , Louis makes him soft . Mess with Louis and you're in for it . ~~ Started off as an Imag... More

Author's Note
How They Met
Realization
First Date
Training Range
The New Guard
I Love You
Doctor's Orders
The Boss
"I Never Want You To Be Scared of Me"
Silent Treatment
Date Night
Bathtime
Jealous
An Old "Friend"
Discoveries
Don't Touch What's Mine
Jealous Louis
A Walk With The Dogs
Sharing A Bed
Cards
A Fight
Lazy Morning
Bad Day
"The Drill"
An Unexpected Meeting
Arm - Wrestling
"Please" And "Thank You"
Arrested
Drunk Louis
Antidote
Nightmares
"I Want To See"
The Aurora
Sick Louis
Gala
Louis' Birthday
Dog Training
"I'll Take A Bullet For You Anytime"
Workout
New Hobby
Harry's Birthday
Hide And Seek
Intruder
The Tables Have Turned
A Break
Louis' Hobby
"Training Paid Off"
Business Trip
Wrestling Match
Halloween
❣️ Requests ❣️
Mint
Stalker
A Break - The Aftermath
"I'm The Fastest Man You've Ever Seen In Your Life"
Wisdom Teeth
Meeting
Friend
TikTok
Fist Fight
Water Fight
Stressed
💕 Let's Talk 💕
Group Hangout
Power Couple
Self Defense
Sick Harry
Weakness
Shopping
Puppies
"It's Okay To Cry"
Undercover
Storm
Staring
Mr. Rude
Kisses
Thugs
Away From Home
Night Swim
Clingy
Scars
Therapy
✨ Characters Asks ✨ *CLOSED*
Yacht Day
TikTok -part 2
Hospital
Dogs
"Ow , Hazzie"
In Charge
Show You My Heart
Bucket List
"Snap Out Of It !"
Big Spoon Little Spoon
I'm Only Human , After All
Running Away
Bonding Time
Car Crash
Tattoos
✨ Characters Answers ✨
Puppy Training
Deception
❣️ Quiz ❣️
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
"That's What Friends Are For"
Jealousy
Kissing In The Rain
Crisis
TikTok -part 3
Silly Pranks
Breathe In , Breathe Out
Ice Skating
Doctor Harry
Tease
Heartbeat
Interrogation
New Years
Robbed
Gaming Night
TikTok -part 4
Party
Old Pictures
Flat Tire
"Definitely My Pup"
🐶 The Dogs 🐶
Valentine's Day
Pictures
Another Point of View
"Baby"
The Big Boss And The Little Boss
Surprise
Stoned
Sessions
Nerf Gun
Getaway Gone Wrong
Angry
Big Baby
Suspect
Protective Pup
Dancing
TikTok -part 5
Whipped
Morphine
Edibles
Boxing
Mine
The Reactions
Engagement Party
Character Asks *CLOSED*
Bachelors Party
💍The Wedding💍
Honeymoon
✨Character Answers✨
Reversed Roles
TikTok -part 6
Whipped -part 2
''Full of Surprises , Baby''
Kitten
''There's No Time, Baby, I Have To''
Mission
A Good Pup
Ice Cream
Bubbles
Staring Contest
Passenger Princess
Funeral
''Tell Me A Story''
Playful
Hiccups
Concert
Car Keys
Post Trauma
✨Characters Asks✨ *CLOSED*
✨Characters Answers✨
Lie Detector
Hostage
Fun In Bed
Scruff

Gravestones

5.2K 191 113
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Harry takes Louis to the cemetery , to his parents' and sister's graves .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis held three bouquets of flowers in his arms , he kept glancing over to  Harry who was driving , staring ahead at the road .

They were headed to the cemetery , escorted by two SUV's ; one driving in front of them , the other behind them .

Harry looked over to Louis when he saw him looking , "Everything okay ?"

"Yeah , yeah I'm good . Just making sure you are okay ." Louis nodded .

"I'm alright baby ." Harry nodded . "We'll be there in ten minutes ."

They reached the cemetery , the guards escorted them into the area . Louis hugged the three bouquets with one arm , his other arm laced with Harry's as they walked side by side .

They walked up a hill , where there were three gravestones under pink weeping cherry trees , a cement bench in front of the graves .

Louis let go of Harry's arm , watching as he walked a bit closer . He stood in front of the graves , looking down at them , a pair of sunglasses on his face . He turned to look at Louis and motioned him to come over , Louis walked over to the graves and quietly placed each bouquet on each gravestone .

Harry took his hand and the two sat on the bench , Louis laced their arms together , both his hands holding Harry's large one . "Tell me about them ?" He asked softly , leaning his head on Harry's shoulder .

"My father , Robin , he was a great leader . A great family person . He loved us all so much - too much at times ." Harry started . "Always took care of us , was always there for us . He's my role model ."

Louis squeezed his hand gently .

"When I was little he was the best dad . Showed up to all of my school's footie games , helped with homework . When I was about fourteen , things started getting proper shitty here in the city . He didn't even question it , just gathered his team and worked closely with police forces to fight their terror . There were drug dealers , armed groups , human trafficking groups - the city was in deep shit . I watched him fighting this evil , watched him doing everything in his power to make the city a better place . Wanted to join him so bad . He let me join once I turned eighteen . He'd been training me with guns and knives and self defence for a year before I joined , so I wasn't too behind on things . I read reports , did research - I used to sit with the cybersecurity teams , or in the war-room in his office building to see how things are handled off field . He was my hero ."

Louis bit his lower lip . "How - how did he die ?" He whispered .

"He had a lead on my mum and sister's killers and went with his men to this abandoned place in the city . A building that used to be a nightclub , but was trashed down by some drug dealers . I wasn't with him there , I was in the war room . Was twenty one at the time . He was shot a few times , some got on his vest , some hit his arms and legs . He killed people , but a bullet grazed his neck , over this vein ." Harry traced the side of his neck , showing Louis the large vein showing underneath the skin . "He died within minutes ."

Louis already felt tears filling his eyes ; to think of everything that Harry went through , with his family , with the city - it broke his heart .

"My mother Anne was my guide . While my dad showed me how to be tough , she taught me how to let that act go from time to time , soften myself . She taught me how to cook , how to garden a bit . Taught me how to love unconditionally . She loved my dad with her entire heart , even though she was overly worried about him . And me , when I joined him . She supported him through everything , encouraged him to be the best version of himself . When he was scared of losing himself he gravitated towards her . I did too ."

Louis smiled , not helping the tears that escaped his eyes . He sniffled quietly and wiped his cheeks . "And Gemma ?"

"Gemma was like a best friend . I mean , we were siblings and we bickered and bantered , but we loved each other . The more we grew up , the closer we got . We would go to watch movies together , when she got her lisence we would drive around and just listen to music , then stop to buy ourselves some food and drive back home ."

Harry turned to Louis to wipe his cheeks , he gave him a gentle smile and kissed his forehead . Louis lifted Harry's sunglasses off his face to make sure he wasn't crying too . To his surprise , Harry wasn't crying . His eyes looked sad , but there were no tears .

"This seemed like the started calming down around the city . I was twenty . My mum and my sister decided to go out for lunch at their favourite restaurant , breathe some fresh air outside of the house . Then a man walks in , leaves a bomb in the restaurant and walks out . The bomb explodes , my mum and my sister die . The bomb had nails and screws in it , for it to cause more damage - that when the bomb explodes , the blast will send those nails and screws into anything and anyone . Dad and I were in the office building , he was in a meeting and I was reading through some reports . We got the news and just looked at each other , and I knew we were thinking the same thing - that we failed ."

Louis hugged Harry's arm tighter , leaning his chin on his shoulder .

"We haven't been able to rest since then , and the more time it took the harder it got for us to find the murderers . My father died trying to find them . That investigation went on for so long , but I got them . I know I scared you that night , but they deserved what I did to them . I don't take it back , I'm not sorry for it ."

Harry took Louis' hand and kissed his knuckles , "They would've loved you so much . Trust me when I say this . Told you this already , but they really would've loved you . They're watching over the two of us , wherever we are in the world . They're giving us strengh , power to be strong , power to love ."

He brought Louis into his lap and wrapped his arms around him , kissing his slightly wet cheek . Louis wrapped his arms around his shoulders , "Thank you for sharing with me ."

Harry smiled gently , "I'll share my everything with you ." He kissed his cheek a few times , then pressed a soft kiss to his lips .

Louis lifted Harry's sunglasses to rest on his head , he cupped his cheek with his small hand , "You're so strong ."

"You make me strong ." Harry leaned into his hand , "You give me the strengh to be strong ."

Louis' cheeks turned a bit pink , Harry smiled and kissed the heel of his palm , "I don't want you to cry . Want them to see your pretty smile ."

Louis blushed deeper as a smile tugged on his lips , he hid his face in Harry's shoulder , "Stop ."

Harry squeezed him closer and rubbed his back , "Kiss me again ." He nudged the side of his head , Louis lifted his head up and let Harry steal a few kisses .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 195 18
One band, Two lovers Three babies, One family A lovely love story ~~~ I've done my research about Autism, and I hope to present everything perfectly...
11.6K 605 8
The man lays his hand on Harry's forearm and Harry looks up as the stranger leans in. "I just wanted to say," he whispers. "Can I cover your bill? I'...
60.9K 3.1K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
122K 5.1K 88
• completed at 92k • paralyzer has been his home for so long...what if he really likes this club? what if it's really worth it? what if it's more tha...