Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

19.

10.5K 558 199
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

As it has been a day since they got married ,it was now time for them to back to their normal life which means jungkook has to go back to his job as the secretary of soohyun and taehyung has to go back to university to deal with the rumours and all this thing.

Now ,it was morning. As usual jungkook was already ready to go to office in his suit but today he had some make up on because he loves it. He had prepared breakfast for the younger as well.

It was around a hour left before the younger has to leave for college. He went to wake up the sleeping bear but before entering he knocked the door as he learnt his lesson the day prior.

After knocking for a few times ,when he didn't open the door ,he entered inside by himself. The younger was deep in sleep with drool dripping from one corner of his mouth and the blanket was thrown aside by the feet of bed. The man himself was laying on his stomach while cuddling a pillow.

He was such a mess. Jungkook chuckled and sat beside him shaking him up so that he wakes up. The younger didn't even budge. He shook him up roughly the second time ,the younger only squinted his eyes slapping his hand away muttering a 'dad go away i m sleepy' in his sleep. The bunny sighed thinking of any way to wake him up.

He could have just poured water on him but that would mess up the sheets underneath that he would have to wash himself later. He suddenly got an idea and made the younger lay on his back ,cleaning his face from drool.

He laid beside him whispering loudly ,'wake up' in his ear and biting his ear. The younger felt his body shiver at the sensation. He almost like reflex wrapped his arms around the body beside him and muttered a very low 'jungkook' while leaning in to kiss jungkook in his dreamland not knowing he's doing the same in reality as well.

Jungkook was totally panicking right now because his plan totally backfired. Not knowing what to do ,he karate chopped taehyung's neck making the bear instantly wake up groaning in pain holding his neck with one hand ,other still having older close to him.

"What was that for?" He asked poutily rubbing his neck. "What were you doing ,you idiot tiger?" Jungkook said as well .

After the pain subsided ,he finally realised their position but he didn't wanna get up right now so he just shoved him face in older's breast hugging him closer. "Let me sleep for 5 minutes only please." Younger said in his morning voice which was extremely sexy. Jungkook tried not to pay attention to that.

"No ! No 5 minutes ,hurry up get ready and come out. breakfast is gonna get cold otherwise. " Jungkook said pulling his face away from his chest and  getting up from there. Taehyung lazily got up and went inside washroom.

"This boy! Didn't even take out his clothes yet ,and time is already less." Jungkook sighed and took out an outfit from his husband's closet putting it on bed.

He went outside and served the food ,taehyung came out after some time already dressed and sat infront of him. They both finished eating in silence.

Jungkook collected the dishes putting them in the sink to wash later. He got a lunch box readied.

He went inside bringing his briefcase and taehyung's bag hurriedly giving Taehyung his own then brought lunch box putting it inside his husband's bag ,"eat it during break ,don't forget ,okay." He said picking his car keys ready to head out.

Taehyung was looking confused as the older was running here and there. "Okayy let's go !" Jungkook said standing on the door.

"Uhh yeah ,let's go." Said the bear going out after him. Jungkook locked the door and both were about to enter their cars when taehyung realised he forgot to bring his car keys.

Too lazy to go back inside ,taehyung went to jungkook who was already seated inside his car and knocked on the window. "Hyung ,could you drop me at the college? I forgot my car keys inside."

"Sure ,get in!"

Taehyung got inside placing his bag in the backseat. Jungkook drove off to younger's destination first.

Taehyung was very quiet during the whole ride ,too quiet for jungkook's liking as the younger never stops talking.

"Is there any problem taehyung?" Jungkook asked while facing the road as he was driving. His question broke taehyung out of his thoughts.

"huh? No-nothing ,don't worry. Everything's alright." He said stammering obviously lying. He actually remembered what had happened one week ago ,that's why he didn't go to college for one week. He's thinking whether the things and rumours would have died down or not? And how would the other students behave with him and all. He really doesn't want to be hated ,nobody does.

"Taehyung ,does matter how but you ARE my husband now. You can share with me whatever is bothering you, you know that right?" Jungkook said hesitantly placing his hand on his husband's before instantly bringing it back but before he could ,taehyung intertwined their fingers putting it on his thigh.

Jungkook could feel a blush appearing on his cheeks ,he loved how his small hands fit in his husband's larger one. "Hm i know that. It's just nothing ,i will tell you later maybe. See ,We are already there." Jungkook stopped the car infront of his college.

"Okayy , take care. Don't forget to eat your lunch and call me when you are done with it. I will pick you up. Byee~" jungkook said waving his hand.

"Okay i will. You too take care and eat something whenever you can. " Taehyung muttered waving back and  getting out of the car after picking his bag.

(Their outfits)

Jungkook left from there and taehyung entered inside the building as usual.

Taehyung was getting stares like he always does but this time not the usual ones. Some were looking disgusted trying to hide it ,some were openly showing their disgust ,some were minding their own business ,others gossiping among each other and some didn't even know what's happening , very few were looking jealous as well.  He was surely getting uncomfortable.

He tried not to pay attention to any of those ,as they were definitely behaving like this because they saw his husband dropping him a few minutes ago. He walked to the lockers.

He stared blankly at it before opening it just to see some wrappers inside it. There were homophobic slurs written on those and things like that.

Can they get more childish than this. It's not highschool anymore. I am married to a man ,get over it. We are living in twenty first century ,being homophobic is embarassing.

He chuckled to himself before taking the trash out and throwing it away ,coming back to put his stuff inside ,locking it then walking to his class.

He was about to reach the class when someone hugged him from the back startling him"Hey taetae ,how are you? Where were you for the whole week? I missed you." So hee said coming infront of him after speaking in her oh so cringy high pitched voice.

Taehyung chuckled awkwardly ," it was my wedding? I told you remember. And please stop calling me 'taetae' ,my husband might not like it."

So hee mentally rolled her eyes hearing about his wedding and husband.

That oldy. Who does he. Thinks he is ,huh! He was holding MY taehyung's hands.

"But why wouldn't he like it. Aren't we friends,friends can call each other like that ,can't they? And you told me that you don't love him ,neither does he love you." She said pretending to be innocent.

"Yes  we are friends but just don't ,please. And about that ,i like him a bit now. Which can surely change into love soon." He said smiling because he has admitted his feelings to himself. And he doesn't want her to call him nicknames because he just don't like it ,it doesn't feel right hearing her call him taetae. He wants to hear cute nicknames from his husband instead.

So hee tries to stop herself from gagging at the word 'love'. "Okay ,taehyung . I won't call you that anymore. Would you like to have a coffee with me after the classes today?"

Taehyung wanted to say no because he hates coffee but he couldn't as she is his friend and he already feels guilty breaking her heart after the sudden breakup. "Sure, bye bye for now. I am getting late for class. See you later."

Saying that he entered inside the class taking his seat. So hee left to god knows where as well.

As he got in ,almost all the eyes were on him as he had been talk of the whole University from last few days. He could hear Whispers like

"I heard Kim taehyung got married 2 days ago."

"Woww! Who's the lucky girl?"

"Thats the thing ,it isn't a girl but a boy."

"Whatt??"

"Right! What a shame. He could get anygirl with those looks but he had to go for a boy instead. Ew."

"You know i also heard that the boy is 8 years older than him."

"Damnn !! A guy on top of that an oldy as well. It can't get any worse."

"He got himself a new daddy i guess."

"I had a crush on him before yknow ,but he just had to be gay ,sad life."

"I am so jealous of that Oldman."

"Taehyung is rich afterall what if that oldy is behind him for his money. Yknow like those gold diggers from fanfictions."

"Who cares ,let him do whatever he wants."

"I am really dissapointed in him , he was like the most popular and handsome guy in the whole University."

"Such a whore. Wasn't he with so hee a few days ago ,and now he's married to someone else. What a cheater."

Almost everyone was talking about him ,and he felt really suffocated like this but he couldn't do anything. Thankfully ,the teacher arrived making all of them quiet. Taehyung Hated this too much. Being the latest topic of gossips and how they talk about him. He surely did like the attention he got before ,but that was positive type of attention. This is the total opposite.

Just one thing , only one decision that wasn't even his , and neither does it concerns anyone here ,has already spoiled his whole last year of college.

He just can't understand why people can't mind their own business and let people live and love however they want.

If it was one or two only ,he would have smacked their head against the wall and make them understand. But he can't do the same when everyone are like this. He ain't a Bollywood hero ,who is enough to beat everyone alone and isn't gonna get a single scratch.

It's hard to deal with all this alone ,even jimin isn't here today as he had to be out of the country because of something related to his modeling work. He is trying his best not to let anything get to him ,but it is difficult, very difficult when you are used to only being loved.

~

The lecture soon ended ,and everyone got out of the room. Next class was free for taehyung ,so he wanted to go out for sometime to get his mind cleared of everything. As much as his mood was good in the morning thanks to his beautiful husband ,it's the total opposite right now.

He was going towards the exit when someone blocked his way. He groaned looking up.

Can my day get any worse than this.

"The fuck you want now ,you rotten blueberry." Taehyung said frustrated because seeing the man infront of him was the last thing he wanted right now.

The blue haired boy was Kai , taehyung doesn't know this but he's the one who so hee was cheating on him with. He's the 3rd most popular guy in the university obviously after vmin. He's always behind these two in everything. That's why he's always jealous of them and always trying to tick them off and provoke them. And now he's got a chance and he took it when everyone is hating on taehyung.

Kai leaned on the wall behind him crossing his arms on his chest trying to look cool obviously failing because he looked like a total fool.

"Heard you got married Kim." He said with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Yeah ,i did . What's that got to do with you. And now If you are done please move aside ,my eyes are hurting from seeing thie disgusting sight infront of me." Said taehyung rolling his eyes trying to get away from him.

He was about to pass by him when Kai pulled him by arm making him stand back where he was. Taehyung usually never get worked up because of this idiot but today his day was bad ,he just wanted to punch the shit of this human.

"Ehh kimmm!! I am not done yet. Stay where you are ,hm. " He said with a pretentious sweet smile. "The heck you want ,can't you just complete it in once ,i haven't got whole day for dumbfucks like you."

"So is it true that you got married to someone 8 years older and that too a man ? " Kai asked with fake curiousity obviously knowing the answer from so hee.

"Again even if i did how does that concern you." Taehyung said totally fed up with the rotten blueberry.

" What a shame Kim ,i expected better from you being the oh so godly , everyone's beloved Kim taehyung that you are." He said making air quotations.

"And it obviously concerns me because now we can't let a fag roam around now ,can we?" He said cockily.

And that was it for taehyung ,he was already fed up with his bullshit and the word 'fag' did it's work. He straight on punched the blueberry making him almost fall on the ground.

Kai's ego was definitely hurt because of that punch ," you dared to punch me Kim? You are so gonna get it." He said punching him back.

And that's how a fight broke out between the two , and no one was ready to lose. One punched ,the other punched back twice. Both were swearing ,cursing each other ,while grunts of pain could be heard. There weren't many students in the hallway but after the fight many students gathered there watching the fight like it's the greatest source of entertainment, some were even recording it.

Soon ,some teacher saw them and pulled them apart ,"what are you two doing? Is this what you do when you should be studying. And mr.kim taehyung ,your grades are already low, and now this. FOLLOW ME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!" The teacher scolded them infront of all the students and walked towards the office.

They both didn't say anything and quietly followed the teacher. The teacher knocked the door before entering with taehyung and the idiot behind.

Teacher who's name was ms.lee told the principal about it who asked them to sit on the chairs infront and asked Lee to leave and he will handle it himself.

"So boys ,would you like to explain yourself." Asked the principal with a blank face too used to these types of fights.

"It was him who punched me first ,i didn't do anything sir." Kai said hurriedly.

Principal tried not to roll his eyes at him, "mr.kai isn't it your ..... What? Like 3rd time here this month? And all the times for the same reason and every single time it was your fault if i am not wrong ."

"But i am seriously saying truth this time. He was the one who punched me first ,ask him." The rotten blueberry said offended.

"Mr.kim taehyung ,what about you? As far as i know even though you don't study much but it's your first time getting into a fight. Did you do it? And whY? Your father is respected man and i personally know him and this is what you are doing here when you are supposed to be studying?" Scolded principal.

"I didn't do anything wrong. He provoked me. I was just going to the garden but he came out of nowhere and started cursing me and saying bad things about me ,and talking shit about my husband." The principal knows about him getting married because he was also invited and had attended the wedding.

The principal looked at Kai with a questioning face demanding answers ,"i didn't say anything, he's lying. And when did i say anything about that bitch ,huh?"

"What did you just call my husband?" Taehyung screamed  immediately standing up pulling him from his collar ready to land one more punch on his already destroyed face.

"STOPP IT" Yelled the principal instantly making them get away from each other.

"I didn't want to do this but you are making me send a complaint to your home now. Atleast have some shame ,you are sitting in the office right now. You boys have absolutely no respect for anyone." The principal scolded immediately picking up the phone to call their homes.

_______________

To be continued in the next chapter....

This is it for this chapter.

Hope y'all like it.

So i have decided that i wont make taehyung hate jungkook anymore.

Not proofread. If there are any typos ,please do tell.

This chapter already got 3000+ words ,so i stopped it there.

Are y'all liking how the story line is going? Is it still interesting enough to read? Y'all arent getting bored , right? I haven't even put any drama yet , i just wanna keep writing taekook fluff ,so i ge distracted ,sorry.

I will try to update the next chapter as soon as I can.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 13.3K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
129K 4.3K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
13.2K 761 10
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
316K 13.3K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...