Unnoticeable Potential - [ Bl...

By Ruiroo_Egaoni

[ "Ugh, this looks awful. Wonder if this will impress Saeki-sensei..." ] This is a story about a person who d... More

Author's Introduction! + Y/n
Vol.1, 01: The Serious of Drawing
01.5: The Serious of Drawing
02: A Waste of Time Use For Rest and Peace
03: New Member? More New Art to See!
04: Genius
Not a Chapter!
Vol. 2, 05: Gifts & Goodbyes
06: Actually Met a Terrifying Person?
07: The Ranking
08: The Impatient One
Special Birthday Chapter

03.5: New Member? More New Art to See!

581 26 6
By Ruiroo_Egaoni

3.5: New Member? More New Art to See!

Okay, I am actually so, so, SO SORRY for not fully finishing chapter 3 and published it straight away. I wanted to put the little half of the chapter 3 to the next chapter.. but I overthink that it will be bad since it will mixed with chapter 4. So I decided to make this a half now, I am sorry once again. Hopefully this one is gonna be written long!

(Tried drawing a puppy on the skateboard but failed at making the body, it looks like a sausage with a face lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Day after day, Y/n has been going out traveling for perfect photos and complete every tasks for the assignment that his teacher Saeki gave him. He managed to finish it all at once, forgotten his other plans.

Y/n was in panic, he really did forgot about his plans.

[ "What should I do!? I haven't finish that painting that my closest friends requested, the Art museum I've wanted to go is already closed and I haven't finish that one side painting I've been working on!!" ], he yelled while on his bed with a pillow covering his face.

He was still loud in his room though that his family heard him clearly, his little brother peeked through his door. Checking on his big brother with a worried face, Y/n's parents was downstairs drinking their coffee.

They're not even bothered about his son's loud voice because they once tried checking up on him. Seeing that he doesn't had any problems when they opened the door to see Y/n startled with a surprise face and quickly made a small smile to them afterwards, telling them everything was fine in his room and that he doesn't want to talk about it with his family.

--

[ "Y/n-niisan! Is everything okay?.." ], the little brother asked worriedly. He immediately stood up to his sit position on the bed, calming himself down and nod to his little brother in a gesture of 'yes' with a forced smile.

[ "Yeah, totally! No worries. Oh, do you want to follow me to the store? Maybe you will find one of those rare figures that you've wanted so much~" ], Y/n said while approaching his desk to find the money he has hidden them somewhere.

[ "Eh!?! Why don't you buy them then!?" ], the little brother said in shock.

[ "Buy them? Their not in my list though?" ]. The big brother answered while checking through his notebook to see the list-to-buy.

[ "Let me add something into your list! Give me your notebook and a pen." ], his little brother said with both of his hands out.

[ "Hmm... Nah." ], Y/n replied. Smiling sparkly to his little brother as he hold the notebook tightly,

The little brother ran to his brother. Reaching out the notebook that is on Y/n's hand, but he couldn't grab it because of how his big brother was raising it up and down. Y/n was chuckling at him, really having fun today.

[ "Let's go together to buy that rare figure of yours, we brothers are always lucky to find one together instead of one person, right?" ], Y/n said with a gentle smile.

His little brother eyes shined brightly after hearing that, smiling big to the brother. He then nodded at Y/n in agreement and stepped out of the room, getting ready to go out with his lovely big brother.

[ ..He changed his mind so fast. That is so you, little B/n. ]

--

After Y/n bought his supplies art materials and the little brother luckily found a rare figures with using his big brother's sad money, the little brother's face was so happy to Y/n. Thanking his big brother for buying it for him, he checked his wallet to see only 500¥.

He sighs afterwards and let it slide for now for his little brother, making a small smile as he glanced at the sparkling B/n once again.

[ I'll have to paint more to get some money.. Let's think of some real ideas to make big money's now. ], Y/n thought. Should it be about a person's suffer of not getting to see the light anymore? Nudes? Abstract Painting? Or.. Taking a portrait commission of some important family clan just so he could get the big money faster?

He was thinking, thinking hardly until he received a headache. The little brother was glancing at his big brother and realizes something as he then had a super concerned face,

[ "Y/n-niisan. Please don't overwork.. I don't want to see Y/n-niisan sick.." ]. The little brother said worriedly,

[ "Eh? Haha, thank you for worrying about me little B/n. Don't you worry, your big brother is strong! There is no way that I'll get sick!" ], Y/n answered.

[ ".. Really?" ], he ask once more to confirm. The big brother nodded as he made an eye-closed smile to him,

[ "Mhm. It's fine. In the future or for now, I will make a lot of money for our family's sake. So that you can buy more figures for yourself!" ].

After that talk Y/n made, the little brother eyes sparked. He hesitated a little bit to that answer but agreed afterwards, changing his mind in thinking that his big brother won't ever get sick.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back to his home, Y/n was finally ready to finish everything that has planned in his notebook.

[ Alright.. Since I have refilled my papers, let's start doing one more drawing.. ]

While he's thinking of some ideas, Y/n was planning to draw Tokyo city full of lights which that might be the lamest idea to him. He began searching through the internet for a beautiful views of freedom from all over the places that he remembers mostly where went once.

--

[ "Argh! Nothing beautiful to draw!" ], Y/n yelled as he gave up finding. Getting up from his chair and look up to his window, looking at the view if it was beautiful enough to been use for Art which it work.

[ "Hm. Reality." ], he said eyeing the view from his window. Y/n never really look through his window a lot as he was too busy for his work in the room. He started grabbing his sketchbook, sketching what he is seeing right now.

--

Please try image something beautiful or go look to your window for help imagination, it might be beautiful to see 😊

--

After drawing the beautiful view, he sighs out of relief and slowly went to place the drawing on his desk. Grabbing his notebook again and completes more task that he needs to finish,

[ "Hah.. Well this is going to be a tiring and painful day.." ], he said with a chuckle. Starting with doing his closest friend's portrait as he let out the picture in his phone.

[ "I will need to buy that big canvas again.. It'll atleast take me a lot of money to buy one. All of you are so lucky that I am drawing this without any charge.." ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

[ "Your so tanned!" ], the girl with a bun said. Receiving a souvenir from another girl.

[ "Hm.. Hey Y/n-kun. I am curious, did you go travel to any countries?" ], Yuka asked Y/n who look so sleepy.

[ "Huh..? No of course not, I don't have that much money anymore to travel far..!" ], he answered honestly with tiring eyes.

[ "Heh.. I thought you would.. Anyways, you look so sleepy today. Super.." ], She said with a very concerned look.

[ "Huh?.. Oh yeah, I didn't sleep much last night too. I stayed up all night 24 hours locked in my room drawing and thinking, my coffee just ran out quickly on my way to school.. I also didn't bring more afterwards.. Even hav.." ]. Y/n kept on going and going. The coffee must've overpowered him, making him go crazy and tired.

Yuka was sighing as she stood there with a worried-expression. She did gotten used to Y/n being all tired and crazy, but not this crazy.

[ I wonder how you are not passing out or gotten sick yet. ], she thought while staring at him.

--

In the Art club room now, everyone's drawings are on the table. Full of masterpiece and efforts, well that is what in Y/n's eyes mostly.

[ "Shirota-san, seven.." ], the teacher counted.

[ "The one who completed all of them this year are: Yuka-san, Umino-san, Yaguchi-kun and L/n-san. And everyone did the Independent Art." ], Saeki said to everyone.

All of them especially Y/n look at the drawings on the table, giving out compliments to one of the works.

One of the Art members then went to look into the other member Artwork. Reviewing the sketchbook and every masterpiece, until one look through Y/n's work.

[ "Y/n-kun.. You made 80 drawings of Dessin and 20 Watercolour!? That's like 100 drawings already!" ], the girl yelled suprisingly while intensely look at his works on the table and Y/n's scrapbook.

[ "Scary.. But more of amazing too.." ], the blonde-haired guy said. Sweatdropped.

[ "Ahaha.. I did want all of those papers to go wasted because I accidentally bought them a lot.. Hopefully it's worth it." ], Y/n answered with a hand on his head.

[ "SUPER worth it! Also you are not tanned at all too.." ], Umino said.

--

[ This year's second years are something. ]. The teacher then started speaking in her mind,

[ Yuka-san's scrapbook's really fun and unique. But the photos and the Independent Art is surprisingly average. Even though there's no holding back in the scrapbook, Yuka-san gets all reserved when it comes to drawing.. ]. She said about Yuka in her mind, talking about more and more other students of the art members. It was now Y/n's turn,

[ Now lastly, L/n-san. There's no bad review to say when it comes to his Art honestly, he is always good at it. As I heard once, L/n-san was been taught by another Artist once.. So I expect for that Artist to be a professional to teach him from far being this good. Now off to the drawings he made during the summers, I'd like to say that he really impresses me the most. The Dessin he drew really is like what he would do, the watercolor is really beautiful and gentle that you want to see them every single day while its being put on the wall. The scrapbook and portfolio he made really piqued my interest, its not that bad compared to his other works but it is still great as I expected from him and lastly his Independent Art.. I also heard he made two but one got ruined by a wind flying the drawing and messes the room which I found that funny.. For this drawing, it is the most detailed and realistic moved drawing's I ever seen. How can his old mentor taught him this good? Oh how curious am I now to go visit his old Art teacher now. ]. The teacher spoke in her mind while letting out a chuckle.

[ "Oh that's right. Senpai, you went to a Cram School over the break?" ], Yatora ask the senior. Receiving a 'yes',

[ "How was it? Were you the best one there?" ], he ask again with a smile on his face.

[ "No way. I was.. 5th from the bottom." ], Mori corrected him as Y/n glanced at them both while having a conversation with Yuka.

[ "5th.. From the bottom?" ], Y/n spoke with a notebook on his hand. Yuka was then confused and turn her head to where her best friend was looking at, which was the senior and Yatora.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of the half chapter of 3.5! Man can't believe its only 1900+ words! :(

Hopefully it is enough for this half chapter anyways! The next chapter will be posted on Friday! I was planning to post 3 chapters immediately but that will make things harder for me to think more ideas for the next next chapter more since this took me a long time thinking, leading me getting headaches and staying up all night till I got them!! (• •);;

Thank you for reading this chapter! If there is any mistake you want to point out then please do! I am happy to always get them!

~

11/4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 202 10
"I CAN'T LIKE HER, CAN I?" ──── You're the psychics sister, over all average. Being an obvious contrast to your brother Kusuo. When the most perfect...
2M 84.2K 91
❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘, another annoying classmate, another bothersome lunch break, and another student. Another student who has secr...
95.4K 3.5K 95
Saito Okuzaki is a 15 year old chuunibyou that's now starting his new journey called high school. His dream is to be the perfect shadow hero. He thou...
194 28 11
Naoki Kurogawa is a high school student who only wants a peaceful life. Haunted by his past, and surrounded by troublesome girls, he keeps finding hi...