Enchantress

Por Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Más

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 23

217 16 33
Por Ginnyzyn

Author's POV:

"What happened? Why there is blood all over your dress?" Daniel broke his hug and asked his love. He was more than panicked when he heard Jenifer crying and calling for him in the call.

"Em... Emily... Something happened to Emily". She cried and he hands couldn't hold Ezme anymore because she was shivering. Sean took Ezme in his hands and cooed his sister.

"Jen, relax! Calm down. Tell me what happened clearly?". Sean asked her softly.

"I don't know, Sean. She was bleeding heavily when I got home. I tried to make her look at me but she didn't even open her eyes and....and everything was broken in our dorm. Windows, door knob, Ezme's toys that you bought for her. Everything... everything was shattered on the floor". She managed to say in between her sobs.

Daniel and Sean couldn't figure out anything because they were equally confused. Sean called his driver, Matto, to take Ezme home because the poor baby started crying for milk. "Matto, take Ezme home and tell mom to take care of her until we come back". Sean informed his driver and he went away with Ezme.

"Jen, what did doctor said?". Daniel asked her after Matto left.

"No one is responding to me, Daniel". She cried even more and her face turned red.

"Jen, come here". Sean gestured her to come closer to him and she immediately nuzzled her face into his chest and hugged him. "Daniel, you go and ask the doctor about Emily's condition". Sean asked Daniel to do so and Daniel nodded his head and went to the Intensive Care Unit.

"I am scared, Sean". Jen sobbed silently into his arms when Daniel walked away.

"Don't be, sweetheart! Emily is a brave girl and whatever have happened, she is gonna be alright". Sean assured her and patted her back soothingly.

On the other side, Daniel met with the doctors and yelled at them. "What is happening here? Why were you not answering to that poor girl out there about her friends condition?". He asked the female doctor angrily.

"Mr. Adams, we are sorry! That girl was already crying and we couldn't tell her that.....". She hesitated.

"That?". Daniel raised his eyebrows.

"That....that we couldn't save Miss. Fields. Infact, she was already gone even before they reached the hospital". Doctor informed him and he stood there like a statue. She gave him a minute to speak but after sensing that he's not taking any efforts to say anything, the doctor continued.

"We operated a bullet out of her left chest and there is no possibility to survive after receiving a bullet shot straight in the heart". She added and Daniel shook his head.

"What are you trying to say?". He asked like a dump man because he couldn't process what she just told him.

"Mr. Adams, I am so sorry. I know it must be a big loss but you have to stay strong. Inform Miss. Field's family members, so that the further procedures could be done. Excuse me!". She informed him gently and walked away from him slowly.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuckkk...noo...This can't be true!" Daniel screamed and started punching the wall and his knuckles started bleeding.

When he was about to give one more punch, Sean stopped him by grabbing his arms. "What the hell Daniel? What did doctor said?". Sean asked him in confusion after seeing his behavior.

"Someone shot Emily and they couldn't.... couldn't save her". Daniel's voice broke in the end.

"Do...do you even aware of what you are saying?". Sean yelled at him angrily. Daniel didn't say anything but just kept looking at him with tears dropping from his eyes. Sean let go of his arms and stepped back from him.

"How we gonna tell this to Jen and Stacy? And Ezme?". Daniel asked and gripped his hair. Sean went silent because he felt a sharp pain in his throat because of the tears he is holding back. After all, Emily was too dear for him.

When they both were standing and starring at each other as if trying to find strength to handle this unbearable pain, Jenifer's voice made their heart to stop from beating.

"Daniel? Sean? You left me alone waiting for both of you!". Jenifer whined and stepped near them. She snaked her hands around Daniel's torso and looked up at him.

"Did you met with the doctor? They must've definitely answered you because no one could ignore my Daniel". She gave him a small smile and asked him about Emily.

Daniel gulped his tears and looked away from her. He couldn't find the courage to tell her that they have lost Emily in the blink of an eye. She kept looking at his face and sensed his tension. Her eyes turned towards Sean and he was looking at the floor with tears dropping from his cheeks. She immediately pulled away from Daniel and glared at both of them.

"Why you both are not answering me? What happened to Emily?". She yelled angrily. They remained silent and Sean wiped his tears.

She took tiny steps towards Sean and cupped his cheeks. "Sean, please stop scaring me. You are crying? Is Emily alright?". She pleaded him.

He shook his head and took her hands in his and kissed her palm. "I am sorry, Jen. It's gonna be painful but I swear, your not alone. We all are together in this loss. I'm with you". He prepped her for the pain she is going to endure.

"Loss?". She asked him in confusion but deep down in her heart she knows that something happened and it's gonna break her.

"What loss are you talking about, Mr.Grumpy?". Stacy marched towards them and stood beside Jenifer. Both Sean and Daniel looked at her with broken hearts.

"Why are you starring at me as if I've grown up a horn on my head?". Stacy teased Sean and gave her a sad smile with tears forming in his eyes.

Sean took a step forward and cleared his throat to tell Stacy everything but before he could open his mouth, a couple of cops called Daniel. "Mr. Adams, we need your attention!". They asked Daniel and he turned towards them.

"Yes, officers! Now that you have my attention". Daniel told them in a hoarse voice.

"Sir, we have gone through the victim's dorm to find some evidence but there was none. But, through the CCTV footage of the Second Mission Street, we doubt it might be a robbery. The same kind of incident have happened last week in the east of Milan. Miss. Fields have been murdered by some pyscho theif". The cops filled him with the details about Emily's death. Daniel kept looking at them with blood boiling inside him.

Jen clutched on Sean's shirt and she was literally in a state of getting a panic attack. Stacy kept starring at the cops with blank eyes. "Do whatever you want. I will get you any level of assistance but I want that bastard who dared to touch our Emily. I want the murder". Daniel ordered the cops with a gritted teeth. The cops gave him nod and asked for his signature to fill a complaint. Daniel gave them his signature and the cops left. When Daniel turned around to look at the girl, he saw both of them starring at him for answers.

"Jen! Stacy!.... Em...Emily...". Daniel tried to talk but Jen interrupted him.

"Can I see her?". She asked him in a low voice with tears. Daniel sighed and gave her a nod and walked her to the Intensive Care Unit.

"Jen, I'll come with you inside!". He told her while opening the door of the ICU but Jen shook his head. He knows that she will break down after seeing Emily and he didn't want to leave her alone.

"I don't want anyone with me. I wanna talk with Emily alone". She told him without looking at him and Daniel stepped back. He was hurt but he understood that she needs some time to come back to him and he let her go alone inside the room.

She slowly walked inside the room and saw Emily laying on the bed with bandages covered on her upper body. She took deep breath and went beside Emily's corpse. Emily's face looked pale and lost all it's colors. The most beautiful green eyes were now shut closed forever. Jenifer sat beside her on the chair and took Emily's hands in her. Usually, when Jen hold her hand, Emily would happily intertwine her fingers with Jenifer. But this time, those soft beautiful fingers didn't make any move. Jenifer release a breath and called Emily.

"Em.... Emily?". She called her softly and hoped she might open her eyes after hearing her voice.

"I'm here, Emily! I even bought your chicken nuggets. You wanna eat?". She asked Emily and sobbed after realizing that she's never gonna open her eyes.

"Does it hurts?". She gently placed her hand on Emily's chest and asked her as if she is gonna say, 'No, Jen. Don't cry!'.

"Emily, please! Come back! It feels so empty without you". She cried loudly and hugged Emily's body. "I can't believe this, Em! You promised us today morning that we gonna go back to college as always and now you are gone forever? Who will cook us yummy foods? Who will stop I and Stacy from fighting? Who will choke my throat while sleeping? Who will always take my side to tease Stacy? You can't leave us like this!". Jenifer cried and shaked Emily in order to make her wake up from her deep sleep.

"Emily, what will I tell to Ezme? How will I make that poor child to understand that her mother won't be coming back home? Please don't put me in this situation and sleep permanently!". She sobbed and screamed. Suddenly the room door wide opened and Daniel stepped in.

He stormed towards Jen and pulled her into a hug. "Daniel, you said that you'll do anything to make me happy, right? Then please bring back Emily!". She cried into his arms and he couldn't hold back his tears. He hugged her tightly and looked at Emily.

"Why? Why Emily? Why didn't you call me or text me when there was an emergency? Didn't I tell you that you should always reach me first in case you need any help?". Daniel muttered to himself while his eyes were fixed on Emily's face.

"Daniel?". Jen looked up at him and called him in a broken voice. He looked down to see her face.

"Mmm?". He hummed.

"Ezme?" She asked him and he understood what she is worried about. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"From now on, Ezme will be our child. We will be her parents and she will be our first child. Trust me Jen, Emily is still with us in the form of Ezme. Maybe this is why she have born exactly like her mother". Daniel told her and gently broke the hug. He walked towards Emily and cupped her cold cheeks.

"I promise, Em! I will take care of Ezme with all my life. We will miss you every single second of our life and you will always live in our memories. Don't worry about anything and sleep tight. Your family loves you, Emily Field's". He kissed her forehead and stayed like that for a minute. Jen looked at both of them with a unbearable pain thudding in her heart.

On the other side, Stacy walked out of the hospital angrily. Sean followed her and made her stop by grabbing her wrist. "Stop, Stacy! Where are you going?". He asked her angrily because how could she leave when something happened to Emily like this?

"I....I....I don't know Mr. Grumpy!". She told him and lowered her head.

She usually used to run away or try to push him away when he touch her but today she is staying still without giving him any expressions and it broke his heart. He knows that she is trying to run away because she is too stubborn to cry infront of others. He gently pulled her closer to him and she looked into his eyes. The corner of her eyes were filled with tears but she was trying hard to stop them from rolling down.

"Don't run away, Stacy! We are in this with you". He assured her and he himself is fighting back with his tears.

She gave him a sad smile and this is the first he is seeing her smiling at him. "Emily is the best friend one could ever get, Sean! She lost her parents when she was five. The one she loved used her and left her alone along with his child. After so many struggles and pain, she finally decided to move on in her life and live a happy life with Ezme. But now, she lost her life too? Why Sean? Why this god have been this cruel with Emily?". She asked Sean sternly and he couldn't answer her.

"What she did to deserve all this? And Ezme? What that poor child did to lose her mother within six month of her birth? I don't understand any of this!". She pulled her hands back from him and Sean looked into her eyes blankly. "I'm never forgiving anyone who did this to, Emily. Even if it's that God or my own self". She said angrily and walked away from him.

Sean broke into tears after hearing these painful lines from Stacy. The eyes which always used to tease him and annoy him, is now showing only hurt. He couldn't see her like this and that's why he let her walk away. He knows that she needs some time to cope up from this pain and he's gonna give her that time.

When he walked back into the hospital, he went inside the ICU to see Emily. If not before, now his heart broke into million pieces. He always used to call her gorgeous because indeed she is. But now all he could see is a pale lady laying with her eyes shut with wounds all over her body. He walked near her and glared at her.

"Happy now? You made me cry, gorgeous!". Sean accused Emily.

"I swear Emily, if you would have given me time, I would have fallen for you. You are the most brave and beautiful women I've ever saw in my life. Beautiful inside out". He kissed her cheeks and rubbed them with his thumb.

"I wish I could see you somewhere in life, again. Until then, let's consider this as a break and I'll be waiting until we meet again!". He cried and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

"Sean?". Sean pulled away when he heard Daniel's voice from behind. He turned back and couldn't look into Daniel's eyes.

Daniel walked to him and pulled him into a brotherly hug. "We will be okay, Sean. We will get over this". He assured Sean and Sean nodded his head.

"Let's finish the further procedures. Come!". Daniel told him and they left the hospital room.

After that, everything have been taken care by Sean and Daniel. They took Emily's corpse to the Roman Catholic Church and buried her body in the church's cemetery. Everyone was gathered for the final ritual because they know how much Emily loved her this family.

_________________♡♡♡________________

I swear, I became a crying mess while writing this Chapter 😭

Emily was my favorite character and now she is gone😭

Yours
Ginny!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

224K 1.8K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
46.6K 1.3K 23
Samuel Rodriguez, a 24 year-old law student at Stanford University is haunted by the dark memories of his childhood which manifest themselves in nigh...
142K 3.2K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
28K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...