This Love

By vam008142

{complete & editing } κ§π™ˆπ™–π™›π™žπ™– π™π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™šκ§‚ 𝑀𝑒 π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Her eyes meets mine
A bad anxiety
A spanish girl
Do it
ERIC DAWSON
I will protect you til my last breathe
I miss you amore
The bed breaks
You italian ?
Emotions
She makes me happy
It was good
Im safe in your arms.
You make me the happiest
I love you my little angel
Im home in your arms
Tell her i love her
Im sorry Eric
Slippers
Kidnapped: a missed chapter.
Cancle the dinner
First group hug
Mafia
Chains
I miss you
Birthday parties
Its over
I promise
Positive
Pink dress
Together
Nothing feels like home
Diamonds
Doctor appointment
Only one seed?
A boy
Drugs
Diego
My boy
Wedding
Coma
Here and alive
babies
Dinner
Traumatized
Same way
name?Age?Last name?Nothing?
Bad girls
Skateboard park
Costume
Sibling
Pieces
Silent cry
The past
kiss
Missing
Warm
Late night
Alison
Henry
Happiness again
Dark quiet empty
Forver
Coffee shop
Andrew&Ruesnsa
Divorce
Tired
Tracking device
Ropes
Mama
Trip Wire
Worse
Suffer
Versace
Bombs
You want
Rough
Button

Te amo

2.1K 43 19
By vam008142

4 months later...
" Mom!" Diego burst into my room.
" what? What's wrong " I say. He breaths out heavy.
" Bella" he stops talking and takes some breaths.
" what about her ?" I say.
" her water broke mom" he says.

" What!" I yell " where is she ?!"
" our room" he says.
" Take her to the fucking hospital you idiot" I yell at him as I get up running to their bedroom.

I open the door see her standing there with pool of water on the wooden floor.
" calm down okay? Everything is alright" I walk to her. " I will help you out okay?" I tell her.
She nods.

" just take deep breathes dear. You will be alright" i tell her. Bella and Diego sitting in the backseat Eric's wound just got fixed not that long ago so I'm driving them to the hospital.

" and we arrived " I look at them and give them a smile.
" oh woman don't smile like that" Diego tells me.
" can you please stay with me ?" Bella tells me.
" I will don't worry "

" are you ready?" The nurse asks Bella.
" I think so " Bella whispers.
" than let's get ready " the nurse tells Bella.
" please stay beside me " Bella looks up at me.
" I will i wOnT go anywhere " I tell her.

The doctor and nurses come in the room.
" do you want me to stay or I should leave?"Diego asks bella. " please stay"

" if you are ready than spread your legs" I tell her.
" I can't move it hurts " Bella says.
" I will help "
" slowly " I tell her holding her thigh and spread them open slowly.

" it will be over soon " I tell her.

" I want you to start pushing when I'm done counting okay?" The doctor says.
" okay " Bella says.
" Don't look okay? " I tell her.
" I will try not to"

" one...two...three... and push " the doctor says.
She holds my hand as she continues doing what she is supposed to. " Goodjob. Just a little more and your baby will be here " the doctor says.

" Oh god " She screams. She close her eyes shut as her head falls asleep and scream.
" I cant, Diego I can't " she cries. " you can. You got this love " she holds our hands tighter.
she keeps screaming and pushing her child out.

" Two more pushes andd.... Goodjob " the doctor says. The baby cries. Bella finally calms down a little she lets go of our hands and kick her head back. Diego stays there. Kissing her forehead.

" And here is your babygirl " the doctor hands the baby to Bella as she keeps crying.
" oh my goddess " she cries as she holds her daughter on her chest and in her arms.

I walk back. Giving them some little space.
I see nurses cleaning her up.

" Diego. Look. She's here. I did it " she looks at her boyfriend crying and smiling.
" I can see. And I know you did it. You did such a great job. " I can see him already tearing up.

" Mom are you serious ? " Diego says.
" she looks adorable " I look down at my granddaughter holding her in my arms.
" She is barely seven hours old mom and you already did this "

" but she is cute like this " I say.
" Mom!" He raise his voice a little
" don't even try to raise your voice at me or I will tell your dad you told me you hate me "

" Let me see she looks adorable " I hear Bella's voice from across the room.
" Look at her " I push Diego out of the way and walk to Bella. I hand her her baby.
" Oh my goodness. My baby is a chick " she starts to talk in babies voice.

Yes, I dress the poor little baby in chicks outfit looking.
" I'm changing her " Diego says.
" you are not " Bella says.
" Why not " Diego says.
" because she is more cute like this "

" Diego!" Henry bursts into the room yelling
" What!" Diego yells back.
the baby starts crying. " oh no " Bella says." Shh" she starts to rock her.
Eric walks in behind Henry.
Holy shit he's actually hot.

" Diego!" Henry yells again.
" what do you want!" Diego yells back.
" mom please hold her she won't stop crying" bella says. I take her child and rock her gently.

" where is your child " Henry says.
" There " Diego points out to me.
" Oh my goodness" Henry walks to me." Can i name her ?" Henry says.
" what is that name " Diego says.
" chickie " he smiles looking down at her.

" no " Diego says. " as a nickname yes " Bella says. " I'm with Bella and Henry " Eric raise his hand shrugging his shoulders." Me too" I say.

" I want to hold her " Eric says.
" come over here " I say.
" Auntie who she looks like cause I can't tell that thing looking thingy from every baby." Henry says.
" Bella. Because Diego didn't looked like this when he was a newborn " I say handing the baby to Eric.

" yeah he was ugly " Eric says looking at me than diego.
" I wasn't ugly. If I was ugly as a new born father you were uglier " diego says.
" I was handsome as fuck buddy" Eric says.
" yeah yeah " diego says.
" I was born to be handsome anyways "Eric winks at Diego.

" I want to ñame her rosabella" Diego says.
" I like itt " Bella says

2 weeks later..

I know me and my wife we've divorced and got back together but it still feels like we are girlfriends and boyfriends.
I have made my decision. I have no idea if Angela is gonna like this. But what if we get married again?

I mean why not we've divorced each other and got back together why can't we get married again? Plus when we got married. Our wedding didn't really worked out perfectly.

She got shot. And everyone thought she died. And we never saw each other again after 12 years later. We never even went on a honeymoon.

Later at night...

" I like it here. We always go to the restaurant we should try to go new places we never been too" Angela says.
" yeah it is nice. " I say.
" I like the view. The view of the city I like it can we please come here often " Angela says.
" of course we can" I tell her.

I get up " sweetheart " I say. I get closer to her and kiss her than pull back. I pull the small box out of my suit pocket.

I get down on my knees." What are you doing?" She says.

" i know we've been married for years and we have some adorable kids. Our wedding night didn't end well. We never saw each other again after 12 years and we've divorced and got back. And I just want to tell you I love you so much. And I'm so grateful I have you in my life I'm grateful you're the mother of my kids and how we went through a lot and found each other and never felt embarrassed or ashamed around each other and how we show love to each other how we care for each other how we are there for each other and that we grow this big family together and held each others hands when we were at our worse. I love you and I was thinking..." I stop talking.

and continue to look at her seeing her eyes full of tears I lick my lips and I continue.
" I was thinking will you marry me?.... Again?" I stop talking and watch her cry.

" Yes fuck yes. Yes!" She yells the last 'yes' and wipes her tears away. I take the big diamond ring out of the box and put it on her finger with her other engagement and wedding right on it.

I get up and she hugs me. I hug her back she starts to kiss me. Hearing the guys cheering screaming and yelling. I knew they are here. Even tho I told them not to. And Diego is such a snitch he was the only one I told that I'm going to propose again.

Angela pulls back and looks over where all the loud noises is coming room. " you told your whole gang didn't you?" She says.
" I told no one expect Diego. And I've never knew he is such a big snitch til this day" I say.

" Woah Another Wedding " Levi screams.
" Yes! " Blake yells.
" Congratulations Old couples " Diego yells.

Angela turns her head back to me.
" te amo eric " she says.
" Te amo más bebé" I say.

[ Spanish to English translation ]
{ I love you Eric }
{ I love you more }

" and whatever you said while kneeling remember we grow through what we go through " she says

She leans in and kisses again. Closing my eyes and kiss her back. This kiss isn't like other kisses we had. It's passionate but soft... we pull back.

" you are the comfort of a bandage on a wound. I finally found the perfect bandage for my heart"
I tell her before we kiss again..

THE END

The book finally has come to an end. I've started writing this book since September and now it's March. It's been five months since I've been writing this book. I hope everyone has enjoyed this book. And there is maybe a || book but I can't promise everyone about that. I loved this journal.

Eric's and Angela's relationship is something I've always wanted so I decided to make a book about it.

I'm sorry if I made a mistake. But I'll reread this book and look for mistakes. And will probably change some things in it so if you want. You can reread it again.

I love you all so much and thanks for all the support. And I would love to, if you recommend it to your friends:) and if not that's alll good I appreciate every single comments and votes on this book.

Thanks again. And have a great night/day

Make sure to follow the characters on Instagram!

eric.dawson.n
aangela.dawson
Dawson_familia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 10.5K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
18.5K 449 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
10.1K 150 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
164K 4.3K 20
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...