His True Mate - Twilight {E.C...

Per luna8406

In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he... Més

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Wedding Things
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - The Last One
Thank you!

Chapter 13

2.8K 72 1
Per luna8406

When I'm done writing this chapter I'll probably write another cause I honestly have nothing else to do with my life right now.
Thank you guys so much for 255 reads, it really means a lot. ❤️ enjoy the chapter
Edveline is cute

Edward:

Hope and I joined everyone by the bonfire. Hope shivered, and moved closer towards the fire. I chuckled, and watched her illuminated pale face regain color from the warmth. She leaned against my shoulder as we all talked. Renesmee was asleep in her tent, and Bella occasionally looked back to make sure she was safe.
I looked down at Hope, to see her fast asleep. I let her remain laying against me, instead of putting her in a tent. She was warmer by the fire, so were the wolves, even though they could heat themselves up.

"So you and Hope." Emmett smirks, and I roll my eyes.

"You're lucky Edward, she's quite extraordinary," Bella said to me in a soft tone.

"Yeah," I reply, looking down at her peaceful face, "she is."
*******

Hope:

I woke up when the bright sun hit my face. The sunlight was blinding, and I wondered why I was outside. I heard chuckling, and looked up. I was leaning on Edward's chest, and the dying fire was in front of me.
I groaned, and realized I'd have to face the day.

"I take it you're not a morning person."

"You didn't already know this?"

"No, in case you forgot, you slept in a motel to hide your secret from my family. And then you went all the way to Paris."

"Oh."
He laughed, and helped me stand up.

"What time is it?" I asked no one in particular.

"It's almost eight," Carlisle answered. I looked at my phone quickly, and he was right. I had no service but he was correct about the time.

"We should get moving, we still have a little ways to go," Esme said. Everyone was already up now, and I felt slightly embarrassed that I was the last to wake up.
We packed everything up and continued moving. We walked through the snowy forest for almost an hour. It was almost nine o'clock. I suddenly stopped, halting Edward, Bella, Renesmee, and everyone else who was behind me. Carlisle and Esme were in front and stopped when noticing we all had too.

My ears closed in. I could hear the wolves' breathing, Renesmee's heart pumping and her blood running. And I heard footsteps.

"Hope what is it?" Carlisle asked.

"Someone's coming," I replied. Edward, Bella and Jacob all moved closer to Renesmee, and everyone took fighting stances. Ready to defend themselves at any given moment.

"They're getting closer," Pierre says.

"Hope, there's more than one." Camille adds. I'd noticed different footstep patterns, and she was right. So I listened closer, as they lessened the distance between us and them.

"There's four, they're vampires." I announce. Within minutes, four vampires came to a stop in front of us.

"Well well, what do we have here?" The leader smirked right at me, he had an Australian accent.
For a moment, I was confused, until it all came rushing back to me. I froze, my entire posture going rigid. No, this couldn't be possible.

"Hope?" Pierre called.

"This is a nice surprise," the leader continued, "I thought you'd be long dead by now."

"You son of a-"

"Tsk tsk," he cut me off by clicking his tongue, "now, is that any way to talk to an old friend?" His voice was sinister, the darkness and evil in his tone sent shivers down my spine.

"Joke's on you, I'm alive. I have been for over a century now."

"You're a vampire?" Another one asked.

"Surprise, surprise," I say with a dry laugh. These are the idiots that turned me.

"Feisty, and sarcastic."
I threw up my middle finger, and made sure Renesmee didn't see it.
"You seriously want us to kill you all over again?"

"Oh, so you're the jackasses that turned her." Rose spits.

"Harsh language," the leader hisses. "And we do certainly have names. I'm Raphael, the red head is Mason, the blonde is Damon, and the raven haired is Stephen."

"Oh I thought your names would actually match with your heartless nature," I reply. Their eyes landed on Renesmee. Don't any of you even dare think about it.
Raphael moved forward, and I and Jacob both stepped in front of her, closing off Raphael's view.

"An immortal child, the Volturi will slaughter you all. Well mates, guess we don't have to get our hands dirty."

"She's not immortal," Carlisle responds.

"Interesting," he mutters with wonder.

"Touch her and I will make you feel the same pain I felt when you four donkey-headed bozos turned me into a hybrid." My eyes turned into that red with golden swirls as I threatened the undead ghosts of my past.
I watched with pride as the four Australian vampires sped off into the woods.

"Let's go, we've lost time," Carlisle announces.
We got moving again, and made more small talk as we did.

"Donkey-headed bozos huh?" I turned my head to watch Emmett give me an amused smile.

"Oh shut up," I roll my eyes and playfully punch his arm.
"It was the only child appropriate thing I could come up with."

"Oh really? Stupid, idiots, even moron. But you chose donkey-headed bozos."

"Okay if you want to tease someone, tease Paul. I'm sure that would be even more amusing to everyone than it is you messing with me. Oh and let's not forget, I'm a hybrid and can have your ass pinned down within seconds," I say with a sarcastic smile.

"Fair."
Before I could blink he had me in a headlock messing up my hair and tried to pin me down. I heard a lot of laughs, and Paul's voice saying, "This oughta be good."

"Emmett!" I yell. I bent my knees and used my arms to flip him over me, making him the one on the ground and my boot pressing down on his chest.

"Alright alright." I helped him up, and he gave me a side hug.
"I'll give that one to ya."

We reached the clearing by midday, and we stood ready. The packs remained in the tree line, waiting for the signal. I stood on the left of Edward, Renesmee on his right, then followed by Bella beside Renesmee. My anxiety grew each passing minute.
I heard footsteps off in the distance, and let the wolves know they were here. We discovered a while ago, before they knew of my hybrid nature, that they can enter my mind and see or hear my thoughts and memories. And then I tugged on Edward's hand and sent him a look.

"They're almost here," he muttered over to Bella. She clutched onto Renesmee's hand, keeping Ness protectively behind her.

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere woman," Garrett says with a shaky breath. He's grown attached to Kate, he even challenged her shocking power during our bonfire night.

Kate looked at him with a look of disapproval, "Now you tell me?"
Esme's and Carlisle's hands lock, and they give each other an admiring smile. I'm glad I decided to accept Edward, because I know that now because of our bond, nothing will ever tear us apart. I won't let it.
The anxiety was really kicking in, the footsteps drawing closer.

"The red coats are coming.. the red coats are coming. The red coats are coming," Garrett mutters over and over.

"Garrett, respectively, shut up." I say with a fake polite voice. Kate chuckles and gives me a smile. I love Kate, she's nice and sweet. She helped Bella and I learn how to expand our shields.

Three vampires emerged out of the tree line, a few feet behind follow many, many vampires. I assume the three in the front are what everyone calls the Volturi kings. Two women, one with dark hair and the other blonde, stand behind all of the other vampires. I heard two of the Volturi kings had wives, and I assume they were them considering the amount of protection they had.
The Volturi guard stood by the kings, which consisted of Jane, Alec, Demetri, and Felix. Demetri had a change in expression, which confused me. He seemed like he was in a daze.

A blonde vegetarian vampire stood behind the guard. She had a close resemblance to Tanya and Kate, she's Irina, the other Denali sister. The one who mistook Renesmee for an immortal child and went to the Volturi. Tanya and Kate visibly stiffened as they locked eyes with their sister. Irina looked around frantically, growing nervous. Hah, as she should.
She may be the sister of my friends, our allies, but she's the reason we're all here right now.

The wolves howled, and came out of the forest behind us. Jacob came and stood right next to Bella, and Sam beside me. The Volturi put their hoods down, and Carlisle gained their attention to begin discussing the matter at hand. My plan was to stay as a vampire and not shift into a wolf that way I don't necessarily get slaughtered or enslaved.

"Aro," Carlisle begins, "let us discuss things civilized, like how we used to."

"Fair words Carlisle," Aro replies. Carlisle used to be a member of the guard, but left after refusing to drink the blood of humans.
He then adds, "but a little out of place considering the battalion you've assembled against us."

"I can promise you, that was never my intention." Carlisle has always had a soft voice, very calm and collected. I admire his calmness in any situation, he rarely ever gets angry or violent, he's just not an aggressive person.
"No law has been broken."

"We see the child," the blonde one, Caius, starts in an offended tone, "do not treat us as fools."

"She's not immortal, these witnesses can attest to that." Carlisle motions his head towards all of us. Aro and I lock eyes, and he seems.. fascinated.
"You can see the flush of human blood in her cheeks."

"Enough of this," Caius replies. Aro puts his hand up, not taking his eyes off me.

"I will collect every facet of the truth," he pauses, "from someone more central of the story. Edward. The child clings to your newborn mate, I assume, you are involved."
Hearing her be called his mate stung. Aro held out his hand, and Edward began walking forward after looking down at Renesmee. Bella moves Renesmee in between her and Jake, watching Edward go to Aro with a protective expression. My stomach churned, hoping they don't try to hurt him.

Bella tried to use her shield, but it retracted. Edward placed his hand in Aro's. After a few moments, his hand dropped and Aro's face filled with wonder.
"I'd like to meet her," he muttered. He looked back at us, and Bella grabbed her hand. She looked at me, and then at Jake, Jake growling in the process. I moved to the other side of Renesmee, Jake moving to the left of Bella where I previously stood. Ness grabbed my hand, looking up at me with a soft smile. And then we moved forward, lessening distance between us and the Volturi. Emmett followed close behind for extra protection.

"Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you," he smiled weirdly. A few seconds after examining Ness closely, he made the creepiest laugh and pointed at her. It made me and Bella flinch slightly, and move closer to Ness.
"I can hear her strange heart."

Ness walked closer to him, Jake growling. "Hello Aro," her cute little voice says. He held his hand out, but she placed hers on his cheek. His eyes went wide, "Magnificent."
Irina looks down in shame. We all quickly walk back to our side, joining the vampires and wolves who have come to stand with us and witness for Renesmee.

"Half mortal. Half immortal." Aro announces to the vampires of the Volturi.
"It seems we have been given false information."

"Bring forth the accuser." Irina was brought forward by two Volturi vampires, in front of the guard at Caius' demand.
They kicked her knee and ripped her head off, shocking everyone.

Yes the entire Volturi confrontation will continue playing out like the movie, but I will add in a thing of my own.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

671K 11.9K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
229K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
73.4K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
163K 3.2K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...