Is it love..? ✓

By iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... More

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 36

528 14 1
By iambellissima_nishaz

When it was the time to go, the girl from meeting who was hot for my beast came in front of me like she owned this company.

I leaned into my seat and sat comfortably with hands folded in front of me, waiting for her to finish her little speech.

"Listen here whoever you are. Nicklaus is mine so stay the fuck away from him otherwise I will make your life hell, got it?" She said as she was pointing fingers towards me, looking at me up and down.

I knew I am beautiful, sexy and all men's wet dream so when she felt insecure about me, it didn't surprise me though.

"Finished?" I said boringly because I didn't have any time for such nonsense.

She gaped at me but stood her ground. "What the fuck did you just say?"

I collected my things and checked my phone for any call or messages. I grabbed my purse and walked forward but before that bitch grabbed me I grabbed fistful of her hair in one hand and twisted her hand behind her by my other hand making a loud cry erupted from her lips making my ear drums vibrate.

"God your voice is as ugly as your face and will you shut up." And she did.

I came closer towards her ear and whispered in it. "Listen here now you whatever your name is, the man you are talking about is none of your business so stay the fuck away from him. You are his employee so stay like that if you don't want to lose your job and believe me because if you continued this nonsense, you will gone sooner than I think. Now be a good girl and leave like nothing happened. Am I clear?"

Her breathing was uneven and her eyes were closed.

What in the hell happening?

Did she in euphoric state?

OH MY GOD.

I quickly removed her away from me. She opened her eyes which were full of desirable and looked at me like she wanted to fuck me.

What I have gotten myself into?

"You are so beautiful and so dominant Mistress. I'd love to be your submissive. Just give me one chance, you won't regret it Mistress. Please." And she kneeled in front of me making me frozen on my step.

I am dominant?

She wants to be my submissive?

Mistress?

How this situation goes from her shouting to kneeling in front of me?

Honestly I have no idea.

"Mistress please. I will be a good girl."

OH GOD.

Suddenly a body pressed against my back spreading warmth to my frozen state and hands coiled to my stomach marking his territory. I leaned into him and inhaled his manly smell.

"You okay?" He asked in my ear.

I nodded my head still looking at the girl kneeling in front of me. She was watching us with her doe like eyes. Looking so innocent and vulnerable. I had never seen something like that.

"Get up." He said to her but more like commanding.

She shook her head no and looked at me for something I didn't not what.

"Mistress?"

OH GOD. AGAIN.

"Just stand up and stop calling me that name because I am no ones mistress nor I am what you think. I am straight as fuck and" I pointed the man behind me. "he is my man."

She lowered her head and nodded and left just like that without even looked at us.

Nick turned around me with amusement in his eyes.

I groaned. "Just don't and let's go home."

He laughed and kissed my forehead as he put his hands on my lower waist. "Your wish is my command babygirl."

"But I can't wait to tell Vincent this." And walked me towards the elevator.

Yeah, make fun of me now. It was not my fault that she did like that. Just thinking about giving me goose bumps. I shook my head and leave that subject but I know this beasts won't leave me any spare.

When we reached home, Vin was already there. I want him to move in with us. But first I have to talk to Nick about that. I'll ask him tomorrow.

When he saw us, he came towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Missed me?" I asked in between hug.

"You have no idea bella." Then he pulled away and glared at Nick. "He is a one lucky bastard who have you all day."

Nick laughed and went towards his room but not before yelling loudly to us hear. "That I am very fucking much. Learn to live with it man."

I rolled my eyes at this but quickly remembered my mistake. Before he punish me I quickly ran towards my room like my life depended on it Vin hot trailing behind me.

My heart was beating loudly I could hear it in my ears. I quickly opened my door and shut it behind me with lock.

"You are only increasing your punishment more bella. Not that I mind. Okay do as you pleased and after finishing come downstairs for dinner. I brought pizza." He said behind my closed door.

"Yes." I yelled through the door.

I could hear his footsteps going downstairs only then I breathed lungful of air and marched towards bathroom.

I unclasped my mid thigh light purple color dress along with my bra and panties and turn on the shower. I checked water and hummed with satisfying then stood under the shower but not before pulling my hear into bun. I already washed it today so there was not point in washing now.

After my quick shower, I wrapped the towel around my body as I stood up infront of mirror. I wiped all the fog and stared at my reflection. I looked tired and I was. It was a long day with lots of workload. I took toothpaste and poured it on my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth while looking at my face. I don't know what I am seeing but it is satisfying too.

It doesn't matter how many time you see yourself in mirror, it always not too much. You just longing to see yourself more and more and that's called SELFLOVE.

After admiring my admirer, I pulled Vin's shirt and wore it without any undies as usual. His smell engulfed me like a cocoon as I took lungful of his smell.

I totally forgot that both of my beasts were waiting for me downstairs for dinner and thinking about dinner, my mouth watered and at the same time my tummy growled.

I quickly opened my door and ran towards them with my nude toes. After reaching at the end of the stairs, I kneeled and breathed deeply to even my breathing. It looks like I have to start running daily.

Their laughing sound came from kitchen and it was so serene, so peaceful hearing them laugh.

I tiptoed towards kitchen to know what were they talking about that made them so laugh.

"Are you serious?" Vin asked to Nick while still laughing.

"Hundred and one percent man. You should have seen her face, it was unbelievable. She just stood there frozen not knowing what to do while that girl saying mistress over and over again." And started laughing again.

How dare they laughing behind my back? If they want, they can laugh in front of me too. Not that I like it but it is better than behind my back.

"Enough laughing?" I said while glaring both of them.

They looked at me and started laughing again which made me stomp my foot like a child.

I ignored them as I grabbed pizza and went towards the living room to watch some television.

"Mistress?"

I groaned under my breath and ignored them again.

"Mistress Isabella?"

"Fuck you both of you. It was just an accident and it was all new to me. So how do you both expect me to react to her, huh?" I snapped at them. They still have amusement on their face making my more angry.

I stood up from couch with my pizza and went towards my room ignoring their names calling me to stop.

"Vincent is going to live here from now on, don't you want to babygirl?" I was on the middle of stairs when I stopped quickly and turned around to see if they are both serious and not fucking with me. After noticing their seriousness, I ran towards then nearly smacking my head, they both didn't waste time to catch me and engulfed in between them.

"I have been thinking about this too. Oh god we are gonna living together. Yay!" I smiled as they laughed at me.

But didn't forget to give me punishment.

NO CUM AND LITERALLY NOT FUCKING ONE.

Motherfuckers.
______________________________________

I could feel someone was behind me while other was in front of me and of course I was in between them. I tried to wiggle between them but no available as they tighten their arms around me more.

A sigh left my lips as I opened my eyes. It was still dark outside so I looked at the watch and indeed it was two in the morning. I slept for three hours and now I was hungry but this men didn't leave my side so how in the hell I will eat it.

I wiggled again but a dark groggy voice said behind me.

"Shh Bella. Stop moving and sleep baby."

I whinned like a child. "But I am hungry."

He removed his hands from my breasts and untangled legs also. I removed quickly as I get up and looked to see Nick was slept peacefully while Vin slept on his stomach showing his tattooed naked back.

I wore robe because I had only panties. I did wore tee while sleeping but didn't know how it was on the floor. Must be they did it.

I rolled my eyes as I opened the bedroom door. Once closing it behind me without making any noise, I walked towards the kitchen. I was craving vanilla ice cream so much that only thinking about it made my mouth water.

I opened the refrigerator and searched the ice cream that I wanted and thank god it was only one. I didn't know what I would have did when there was none.

I grabbed the ice cream tub and spoon and sat on counter.

When I took first bite, a satisfied hum left my mouth.

Damn I didn't know the vanilla flavour tastes so fucking delicious.

"What the fuck are doing here all alone and sitting on counter in darkness like a creep babygirl?"

I jumped at his voice and I almost fell down with my vanilla.

I glared at him. "You scared the shit out of me Nick."

He chuckled and opened refrigerator for water. I watched the way Adam apples moved and my mouth watered than before. The water droplets cascading from his lips, to slowly his jaw, to slowly his throat, to slowly his chest, to slowly his perfect abs, to slowly his south region behind boxers.

I licked my lips and around my mouth to wipe ice cream around it.

Fuck. Why am I so fucking horny all the time?

He closer towards me and standing in between my legs as his manhood was poking in between my thighs. He tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Why are you eating ice cream at this hour baby? It's freezing outside, you will get cold."

Always so concerned.

I shrugged and continued eating my ice cream because it was the most important thing to do.

"Vanilla? Really?" He said.

I shrugged again.

"Enough now. Let's go to sleeping." And he took my remaining ice cream from my hands.

I didn't protest as I finished most of it. He didn't waste time to carry me towards bedroom and neatly tucked mein between them.

"Satisfied?" Vin asked.

I smiled. "Very."
______________________________________

It's been few days since Lorenzo was here, I didn't even get a chance to talk to him properly and I didn't even know when I was going to meet him again. He seemed a funny and crazy guy and I'd love to get to know him.

Since that day, I have been vomiting non stop and thank god I didn't let them know that. And I also feeling tired and don't want to eat anything.

One day, Nick made breakfast for us. It was eggs. When I smelt it, I nearly vomited right there in front of them but somehow I managed otherwise there would have been a doctor, injecting some syringe in my body. I just quickly went towards my room telling them I needed some designs I have made which brought to office. And it was true, I needed them.

I texted Nick because I wanted to go to Vin. I just missed him.

Me: Baby? 😚

He replied instantly like his phone was in his hand.

Nick: Yeah?

Me: I love you.

Nick: I love you too.

Me: I love you three.

Nick: Very funny. Now spill.

I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.

Me: Can I go for some time? Pretty please.

Nick: Where and why?

I rolled my eyes at him.

Me: I have some work and I can't tell you right away. It's a girls thing. Do you wanna hear girls thing baby?

I laughed at his reaction when he read it.

Nick: Fuck no. Take my car and drive safe babygirl.

I mentally danced.

Me: Of course.

Nick: I mean it Isabella. DRIVE SAFE AND COME HOME SOON.

I rolled my eyes again.

Me: Yes DADDY 😉

And without waiting for his response, I was walking towards the elevator. When I reached parking lot, I opened his car door and get in. Thank god, I had the keys of his Mercedes-Benz which was red in colour and it was so beautiful.

I typed address on GPS and drove towards his office. In about half an hour, I reached his office.

After parking the car, I went inside his office. The guards automatically opened the door for me without asking for my ID. It looked like they knew me.

"Good afternoon Miss. Taylor." The bulgy big man said.

I was surprised to know they knew my name.

"Sir told us to give you any access you want." He further said looking at my surprised state.

I nodded.

"Miss Taylor?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see another big muscled man dressed in all black with tie looking like some sort of bodyguard to me but that thought I kept to myself. So I was famous here because everybody knew my name. He was the same hulk who drived me that day.

"Yes?" I asked him.

He came closer towards me and smiled. "You must going to meet Mr.Rus...Luca"

I nodded at him but didn't leave it when he said something that I won't know. He still didn't tell me his name though.

He opened the door and let aside for me to go inside. "I'll take you there, if you don't mind Miss Taylor."

Oh god. I feel like some old day.

"Just Isabella please. I feel like an old wrinkled lady with stick in her hands to walk." And that made him laugh and so did I.

He gestured towards the door and I let myself in. "You are funny Isabella." He said walking besides me.

The receptionist didn't even stop us and it was the same receptionist when I came here last time. She must be doing her job great, that's why Vin didn't fired her.

We entered the elevator. The man besides me just staring at me but when I caught him, he quickly looked at his phone to avoid my gaze. I ignored it and waited until the elevator stopped and I went towards his office as he followed me.

His secretary was the same too but I didn't recall her name so I just smiled at her and she replied it. She was about to say something but that man stopped her as I went towards his office door.

Should I knock?

Or should I just walk in?

Who cares if I come inside directly or knock.

So I just opened his door and let myself in but I didn't know he had company. There was the same woman last time I saw was there sitting in chair while Vin was nowhere near found.

She looked at me when the door closed behind me and started at me up and down while smirking.

I leaned into the door and crossed my arms and legs.

She stood up and walked towards me as she stood in front of me, just a few feet away. She wore the most slut-like dress, her breasts were nearing coming outside of her dress and the rim of dress barely covering her ass.

"Why are you here whore?" She said venomously.

I just raised my brows at her. "Just like why you are here and Me? Whore? Bitch please. Everyone knows what a big whore you are."

She came towards me to slap me but I was quick to pulled her hands behind her as I stood behind her.

She screamed when I tighten my hold on her hands. "You fucking bitch. Leave me witch. You are hurting me."

I gripped it in a hard way and whispered in her ear. "Language woman. Doesn't your mother teach you anything about manners? No problem I will teach you in my way then."

Before she say anything, I grabbed her hair in my other hands. "Apologize and I will release you."

She just screamed. I rolled my eyes at her over acting because I didn't even grip her that hard.

Okay maybe I did.

"Scream one more time and I will make sure that you can't walk outside of this room as I will shave your obsessive hair." And that shut her quickly.

"Do I have to repeat myself woman?" I snapped at her.

"I apologiz..ed...fff......for m....y ba...d mann....ers. Ple...ase lea...ve m..e." She stuttered but I heard her well. So I released her.

What can I say, I am woman of my word.

She wasted no time to leave the room while cursing in small voice.

"That was so hot Bella." His voice sent down my spine because he was just behind me as his cologne hit my nostrils making me want him.

I turned around and saw him. He always looked this handsome and sexy. That was not fair at all.

I put my hands on his chest feeling his strong pecks through thin white shirt. His heart was beating normally unlike me because mine was always like I have been running since a long time whenever I was with them.

He quickly pulled me closer as his hand tightly wrapped my hair when he pulled my head back.

Suddenly my lips felt dried so I licked them for some moisture.

"You are killing me Bella. Slowly but surely." And smile formed on my lips.

"Kiss me Vin." I said desperately.

"That I will do but I have something to discuss with you first." He said in serious tone made me furrowed my brows.

"Okay?" I didn't know what he had to say. It mustn't be serious.

"Let's sit first, sì?" As he brought me towards the couch.

"Vin what's going on?" I said nervously.

He sighed and closed his eyes while opening and looking at me. He laced our fingers together like he thought I will leave him.

"My name is not Vincent Luca." He said nervously.

I just looked at him. "Because your name is Alessandrio Russo?"

And he widened his eyes when I said this. "How?" He managed to say this.

I shrugged. "I overheard people saying you name and I might have seen it in your phone so I put two and two together."

When we were living together, I went towards his room because I didn't find my favourite panties. He just loved to keep it in his room for god knows what. When I reached his room, I could hear water running in bathroom so I knew he was taking shower. So started looking in his closet to find my panties and fortunately his phone was there too must be he placed it while working. His phone was buzzing continuously so took his phone and there were messages by some Wren, some named Mama.

Wren: Mr. Russo the car is ready and your father wants you to meet him.

Mama: ALESSANDRIO. YOU BETTER RECEIVE MY PHONE OTHERWISE I WILL KICK YOU WHERE SUN DOESN'T SHINE.

And that made me question about everything. Like his name? why did he lie? And all but when I heard it from Nick, so I knew there must be solid reason for him to not tell me because there was a lot about him than his personality.

"Shit." He cursed.

"I was afraid that you will reject me and won't talk to me but I always felt this miserable feeling to kept you in dark so I decided whether you will stay or leave me after hearing when I tell you everything." He said.

"My family has secrets and for the safety of me, I have keep fake name. The people close to me knows my real name, others doesn't. Stevens knew it because he found it somehow and didn't tell you because he said it is not his secret to tell." He further said.

Secrets? What secrets?

You know what I don't fucking know because they say, the less I know the better for me.

I nodded at him. I don't know why I didn't get angry at him.

Is it because I trusted them with my life?

Or it is because I love them?

Maybe both I guess.

V I mean Alessandrio hugged me. "I love you Bella so fucking much."

I hugged him back as my kissed his neck. "I love you too Ales."

And he laughed.

"It's weird to hear from you." And again he laughed making me too.

Indeed it was weird but I'll get used to it in time.

"Now kiss me Bella."

And I kissed him pouring all of my love in it. He means so much to me and so do Nick.

I AM SICK FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MINE.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 503 7
Two powerful men at each other's throats to get back for what the other did, except the cycle just continues. It never subdued, war, death, and anger...
93.7K 3.2K 28
"Anyways, without further ado, are you in or are you out." "Are you joking?" "It's left to you babe." "You're kidding." I affirm, throwing my hand...
20.4K 1.2K 39
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
612 82 28
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...