RWBY: Kamen Rider Lost

By IamGamerA

Isis Lost an ordinary boy with a passion for music, one day inherited a device from his uncle after his dead... More

Chapter 1: Lost Friendships
Chapter 2: Beacon
Chapter 3: A Small Test
Chapter 4: Eventful Day
Chapter 5: Team AID
Chapter 6: AID First Day
Chapter 7: Becoming Friends
Chapter 8: Past and Losses
Chapter 9: The Truth
Chapter 10: My Fault
Chapter 11: Legacy
Chapter 12: Back To Normal?
Chapter 13: The Weekend
Chapter 14: Investigation
Chapter 15: First Step
Chapter 16: Eternal
Chapter 17: Their Bases
Chapter 18: You don't know
Chapter 19: Don't leave me
Chapter 20: The Memory
Chapter 21: Over Come
Chapter 22: A Break
Chapter 23: Losing a Friend
Chapter 24: An Unusual Partnership
Chapter 25: Partner
Chapter 26: The Attack
Lost Wind

Chapter 27: Lost Hope

308 2 2
By IamGamerA

3 POV

W: Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero!

Heat: Look like back up had arrived.

Grimm start to appear surrounded them, the dark creatures roar out.

W(P): It's been awhile I fight, so I maybe a bit rusty.

W(I): I'll keep that in mind.

Eternal: Do you really think using two Gaia Memory will change a thing? If so then you are mistaken.

Eternal charge at W, he side step dodging him before kicking him in the gut. Heat fire a fire ball at W, he jump back dodging it. Kicking the grimm that charge at them and using them as platform to jump again dodging the other grimm, before landing.

While W is fighting in the ring the students help the audience evacuate.

Ruby: We have to help him.

Glynda: We need to evacuate the peoples first, backup are on their way.

Weiss: We can't just leave him there.

Glynda: I know, but. There is nothing we can do now. We have to help the people evacuate first.

Blake: Stay safe Shu.

They continue to help with the evacuation.

Back in the ring

W(P): There are too many, let's try out your memories.

W(I): Right.

Aqua - Phantom

The grimm swing their claws at them only for them to go through him, W body was like made out of liquid. W charge at Eternal, both of them swing their fist at each head, Eternal fist go through W, while W fist collided with Eternal knocking him back.

Eternal: Impossible.

Heat shoot out fire ball at him but it only go through him, W jump up turning his right arm to water blade cutting off the grimms that make contact.

Isis, this combination need water, we are currently using your body liquid as fuel. Let's change before you get dehydrated.

Sure, how about these.

Rose - Trickster

Eternal: Another form change.

W slam his right fist to the ground as vine came out binding the grimm around him.

Hopper

Mercury used his actual Gaia Memory and transform to a dopant

He jump up try to kick W, as his leg was about to make contact. W body started to fall apart and bust into rose petals.

Hopper: What?

W: Behind you.

Hopper: Huh?

W grab his head and slam him to the ground. Eternal charge at him, W dodge, he swing his dagger at him suddenly a fall of vine came up binding him.

Eternal: What the!?

He try to move, Heat shoot fire ball at him. A vine wall apart but was burn imidietly, knocking W back, he landed.

We need more speed, Isis. Let's change.

Rabbit - Tank

Heat: Again, how annoying.

Her anger is letting out heat wave. Suddenly she was kick by W, flung her back making her hit the wall. She turn back to human and fall to ground.

W: Look like we got a best match.

W(P): Balance between agility and durability.

W(I): So Cyclone - Joker 2.0

W punch a grimm throwing it at Eternal, using his right leg as boost.

W(P): Cyclone - Joker give us a boost in swiftness and strength, while Rabbit - Tank boost our agility and toughness.

W(I): I see.

W jump up spinning, dodging the grimm. Hopper jump at him throwing a kick, W counter with his own. This throw Hopper back crashing into a grimm. Mercury fall to the ground and his memory break.

Eternal: ISIS!

Enraged he charged at W, with his dagger slashing, W move dodging.

Eternal: It's always you! You ruin everything! Everything that I work for, everything that I ever do! You're always there to ruin it. It's was because of you mom and dad die! It's all YOUR FAULT!

W: So?

Eternal blade was block by W left side, using his other arm, W punch Eternal back.

W: Don't pin the blame on other people. You're the one who decided to stoop to this level. Both here and back then, you've always been the loser. You didn't lose to other people. You've lost to yourself. You never once tried to take responsibility for anything. All you ever did was sit on the sidelines and insult everyone else, when the real loser was always you.

W kick him back

Rabbit Maximum Drive

W: Crashing Spring

He jump up, stretches his leg towards Eternal, and pulling his body towards his foot, connects with Eternal, with the resulting impact sending his him flying.

Eternal armor fadded, leaving Seth injured on the ground.

Seth: Damn it!

The dragon grimm came down roaring at him.

W(P): Isis watch out.

W jump back avoiding it.

It swung it claws at him, he jump back, it his legs was hit making him came crashing into the wall.

His armor fadded.

Isis: Damm it.

His right leg was injured making it harder for him to move, he breath was heavy, he is exhausted from all the fighting. The grimm roar and swing it claw down at him.

Ruby POV

We're evacuating people from the stadium, the polices help with the evacuation guiding them. After the Alats robot started attack us, we have to step in.

Weiss: Quick everyone this way.

Ruby: Guy look!

They all turn to the ring seeing the dragon grimm claw came crashing down at Isis.

Weiss: Isis!

Blake: Shu!

Alex: Isis...

Glynda:...

Glynda clenched her fist, seeing this. Even though he isn't a Beacon students anymore. But to her, he is still her student.

And this make her feel like she failed him, failed her students, failed as being a teacher.

Glynda: We have to go now!

Holding back her emotions, she order the students to leave the stadium. They all left as she look back at the ring where the monster roar out. She turn and run to the bullhead they all left.

Inside the bullhead, they look back hearing the roar of the monster there.

At Beacon, three bullhead landed as Adam, WFM and grimm show up. As they attack the school, with the Alats robot and dopants.

In the vault Ozpin go to Amber, take her away and escape with her, the teacher help the students escape. With only some students was injured some was unlucky and get kill.

That's the day where Beacon fall. And the city of Vale was destroy, as grimm are gather there.

(Music start)

Back in Futo (Mistral)

Dav and Alex are facing their parents.

Ryu: *sigh*

Dav: Father, I'm sorry-

Ryu: I'm disappointed, in both of you.

Tokime: *sigh* I should have told Isis.

The two look at her

Tokime: Alex, your semblance make you to over confident about yourself. Even making you forget about other around you.

She look down, avoiding her mother eyes

Tokime: The "Empress Eyes" make you think of yourself as the best, you will easily lost interest and care for other that you see weak.

Akiko: And you Dav, "Perfect Copy" make you lost your way.

Ryu: You abandoned who you are for power, but it only for a short amount of time. And you copy Alex semblance so the same side effects also effected you.

In Patch

Qrow: I see, so thank to Isis many where save.

Yang: According to the police, Isis already know about the attack and he warn them about it.

Ruby: We managed to escape but he wasn't.

Tai: It's okay dear, I'm sure he will be fine.

Ruby: No, it's because of us, we couldn't help him, we let him fight alone.

Tear fall from her cheek, she cry out. To her, she failed as being a huntress, she left her friends to fight alone while she escape.

In Menagerie

A glass of water fall to ground, shattering it.

Kali: Blake, are you okay dear?

Blake: Yeah, I am find... it's just... nevermind.

He bend down to clean the broken glass shards.

Ghira: What happened?

Kali: It's Blake, she been like that ever since she came back. She didn't eat much, she lost sleep, her isn't herself. I really worry for her.

Ghira: I know, I saw just sitting on the window with it open and looking off to who know where.

Kali: Even when then wind is strong she doesn't even close the window, it just make her look more intensely.

At The Schnee Mansions

Weiss was sitting in her bed holding an old burn picture of her and Isis.

Her eyes was red indicating that she been crying for sometime.

Apparently after the house butler fond it after she burn her memory for Isis years ago. Seeing the pictures could still see both of them.

He know the important of it, something sentimental that once lost can never get back.

Despite the fact that Isis left Beacon, around Remnant. The peoples life that he has impacted all feel, sadness and the pain of losing someone important. The feeling is hard to accept but they can't deny it either, the fact that they were save because he stay back, sacrificing himself for a other. A true Kamen Rider.

(Music end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 234 22
Ace Gema Goodwitch was alway distance from everyone, people often see him as a loner and weird but only a few peoples get to know his true sides as t...
78K 1.8K 26
(No more heroes/RWBY fanfic) So I get a call from a bud of mine, he tells me that a evil cult of Salem worshipers are going to turn a old teleporter...
7.6K 58 9
The one and only ThatShadowPrince summons many habitants of Remnant to watch what his world has produced in terms of entertainment such as funny vide...
47.4K 593 25
A young boy named Kenji Lee was neglected by his parents and bullied by the Union students. His uncle took him in and trained him to become a vigilan...