Is it love..? ✓

By iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... More

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 35

543 9 1
By iambellissima_nishaz

I leaned into the door frame and folded my hands in front of me and narrowed my eyes at him. He was looking somehow familiar to Vin. Brown eyes, hair neatly tucked back, straight nose, sharp jawline, broad shoulders, blue shirt neatly tucked into his brown pants with black polish shoes.

I snapped my head at him as I heard his laughing.

"Do you know V..."

He again cut me off.

"Yes, that asshole is my brother and hey, I am forget to introduce myself. I am Lorenzo." His accent was also nice man.

Wait?

Did he say brother?

Oh shit Sherlock.

My eyes widened and he nodded at me confirming his theory.

"Oh hey, I am I..."

He again cut me off.

"I know, you are Isabella whom my brother is falling deeply for." He finished.

"Falling? No you must misunderstood it. We are just complicated. Oh my manners, please come in." I let aside to step him in.

Once he was inside, I closed the door behind him and followed him inside. Before I told him to sit, he already sat on couch where I previously sitted.

"It's good you are feeling this home comfortable enough to sit." He looked at me as he sheepishly smiled at me.

I smiled. "So what do you want to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water? Bear? And the list goes on."

He chuckled. "Bear would be fine, thanks."

I nodded. "Coming right up and feel free to make yourself more comfortable, it's not that you are already are but you know what I mean."

He laughed as I went to grab two bears for him and I. I passed one at him and sat in front of him on other couch.

He sipped and I did the same.

"My brother didn't know I am here." He said suddenly.

I furrowed my brows. Vin didn't know? So how he knew where he live?

"I did a little digging and here I am." He answered my unspoken question.

I nodded.

"My mama would love to meet you." And I choked on my bear.

And he just laughed while I tried to control my breathing.

"I am sorry what?" I asked once I calmed down.

"I said my mother would love to meet you." He looked so much like his brother. Same features excuse tattoes because Vin has a lot of tattoes.

"I don't know." I said uncertainly.

How can I meet his mother because I was not only dating his son but also other guy.

I can't do this.

Nope.

Not gonna happen.

"What the hell are you doing here Lorenzo?" Vin snapped at him as I turned around to see he was standing with Nick looked like they just came from work.

Ohh how much I love their after work face, body and everything. It's messy but that's what I liked the most.

I bit my lip to stop doing something naughty in front of his brother. Nick started at me with his intense eyes sensing my dirty, dirty thoughts.

"Me? Ella invited me, don't you Ella?" Lorenzo said while looking at me.

I invited him? When?

I don't recall it but didn't he say a while ago that he did some little digging?

"Stop looking at her and who the hell is Ella?" Vin nearly barked at him.

Lorenzo stood up from couch and sat besides me, wrapping his arms around my shoulder ignoring both of my beasts angry glare.

"She is my best friend and best friends call each other with nick names like I did before." He said smugly making me widen my eyes.

Best friends? When? How?

I don't know what is happening right now.

"In next five seconds." Vin was looking so angry. "If you won't remove your hands from her, I will cut your hands. No offence man." And this was Nick who said.

Vin quickly replied, "No taken. Brother or not no one is going to touch what's ours."

I just looked at them blinking.

Lorenzo quickly removed his hands from me and sat a step away from me.

God, what is happening?

Suddenly I felt like puking, so I quickly ran towards the first room I had seen and went directly to the bathroom while hands covering my mouth.

When I reached it barely, I puked all of the contents I had been eaten since morning.

Someone held my hair behind while other rubbing my back smoothly. Once I knew it was finished, I flush the toilet and tried to breath slowly.

But before I stood up, the feeling came again, I vomited. Again. I could feel my intestines were twitching painful in my stomach forming a painful knot in my belly.

I went it for about four times and when I didn't have anything to puke, I stood up with the help of them. Vin gave me mouthwash when he noticed what I was searching. I quickly washed my mouth with mouthwash and then with water.

Then and only I turned to look at them.

"Noth..." Before I say anything, they cut me off.

"We are calling doctor." Nick said.

"And that's final." Vin said finally.

I sighed. "That's ridiculous guys. It was just a vomit, nothing else because I am fine. I don't feel anything weird so stop it."

We continued bicker back and forth in bathroom and after twenty minutes, finally I won but not before.

"When this will happen next, I am calling doctor." Vin said as he went outside the bathroom.

I sighed and stared at Nick who too was serious.

I scoffed. "Just don't. It isn't a big deal. Every one do vomit." And I too followed Vin.

"It is a big deal. Not everyone just vomit out of nowhere." Nick replied.
______________________________________

"How have you been mom?" I asked as I leaned into my chair. I was in the middle of my work when she called and like good girl I didn't want to disappointed her by not receiving her call.

Sure I can have few minutes for her.

"Issie this is what I am going to ask you, not you." She scolded me but her scolding was also like her sweet.

A smile formed on my face. God I missed her so much. It's been a month since I have come here after Christmas and haven't seen her since then. And we celebrated the new year in Italy too. It was so magical and so memorable.

"I miss you mommy." My voice cracked.

"I miss you more than you baby. Everything alright?"

"Yeah mom. Everything is perfect and I can't imagine in other way."

Indeed everything was perfect. Way to perfect actually.

"Oh wait Owen, no need to drag phone." I could hear her background voice looked like they were fighting for me.

I chuckled. "Put on louder speaker so I can talk to you both guys."

"Yes that is a great idea." Mom said.

"How's my daughter? I think she forgot about her old man."

I laughed and shook my head but they wouldn't see that so I said, "I am good as I'll ever be dad. And I am not forgot about you. We talked the day after yesterday dad. Sometimes you are acting like a child."

"What can I say why my baby is away from me. Only dad knows how to handle himself when his daughter is awa...fuck."

Oh I think mom hit him.

"She is my daughter too Mr.Taylor not only yours so you better talk like that." Mom scolded him.

"God I missed your constant bickering guys. I love you so much and it hurts." It was like my emotions were all over.

"We love you too sweety." They said in unison.

"Okay mom, dad. I have work to do otherwise my boss will fire me."

"Nice joke but we will talk later." Dad said.

"Take care baby." Mom said and hang the call.

We were all sitting in a meeting room as my boss was hadn't come yet. It was ten minutes past two and he was late. I was sitting besides some man who was is his late thirty.

"Hi, I am James." He said while extending his hand for me to shake.

I looked at him and his hand. I put my hand in his for shake. "I a..."

He smiled. "I already know who you are. Isabella Taylor nice to meet you."

I smiled too. "Like wise James."

"It is very unusual for boss to come late. He is a punctual man."

I just nodded at him because I didn't know what to say like I know his boss is punctual.

The door of meeting room opened and all eyes on the man who opened it as he strides towards the centre of table while everyone stood up as a respect for their boss.

He unbuttoned his suit and removed it then placed it on the back of his chair. White shirt was clinging on his body tightly and I clenched my legs. I had to remind myself that this was not the place for my desire. He sat down followed by everyone including me. I was three chairs away from him.

Then after he looked each and every person present in the room lingering his gaze more on me but I didn't returned it as I looked down to the paper in front of me.

A smile formed on my lips. He was all mine. Mine to fuck. Mine to love. Mine to kiss. Mine to whatever the hell I want to do.

I remembered when they both said three magical words.

Flashback:

"What's going on? Why there is darkness in our house?" I walked further into the room but something fell due to my legs.

"Dammit. Where the hell both of them?"

I tried to call them but both of them so busy to ignore my messages and calls.

"Where the hell is switch?"

God I am going insane.

"Wish, I rather be a supernatural so that I can atleast see anything in dark."

Finally I found a switch of my bedroom. When I went there, I really had no idea.

I tried to call them again. On forth ring, Vin picked up.

"Thank god. At least I now know that you are alive and thanks by the way for not receiving my not so important calls and messages. It's not like I am somewhat important, isn't it?" I blabbered non stop.

"Are you done with your bickering Bella?"

How dare he!

"Listen first baby. I will be late and Stevens too because we both have an important meeting to attend at last minute. And gotta go. Bye Bella."

And I heard the ding voice indicating he did indeed end call.

Whatever.

I sat on the bed and laid there lazily but something paper like touched my back. So sat up and picked the note.

"Be ready in one hour. My driver will be there to pick you up. He is waiting outside. Just sit and he knows where to drop you. Don't ask any questions just do as I say.
- V"

Didn't he just say, he has an important meeting?

What the fuck is going on?

I hate it when I don't know what's going on.

He just said be ready in one hour and now it was past 6. And what the fuck I should wear now. Why he is being so difficult man.

I opened my closet and searched something new dress. About after five minutes, I found a black sexy dress. They will gonna cum right then and there when they will see me.

It is their fault for not telling me what dress should I wear.

I showered quickly. Quickly means in five minutes. Washed my hair. I wore that sexy, desirable dress and did make up as my hair fell loosely on my back. I put black heels.

After taking my purse, I checked time. It was five minutes till seven. So I went downstairs. When I locked the door, there was a car waiting for me and indeed there was a man, a strong, big, bulgy and most important a handsome hulk was leaning against the door, dressed in all black mafia attire with a tie. In other word, he looked some type of bodyguard.

I moved towards him as he straightened his posture. "Good evening Miss Taylor." Wow. His voice was also so good.

"Good evening."

He opened the back door and I sat in. He started the car and going god knows where. I could feel his eyes once in while on me but I paid no heed instead I just looked outside to view the city.

I could say, the mood light and city lights did the amazing job. It looked so beautiful and serene.

The car stopped in a very private area where I didn't find anything other than darkness.

"Umm. Are we on the right way Mister hulk?" I said nervously while looking everywhere around me.

He chuckled. "Yes ma'am. The venue is just a short distance from us and for that we have walk a few."

Thank god. I thought we were lost or something worst.

Before I opened my door, he opened and held his hand out for me to take while climbing out.

He showed me the way as we walked towards the dirt road. After walking a few, I could see few lights and decorations the further I went.

When I reached there, a small gasp left my lips.

"Wren you can go now." I turned around to my left to see Vin was standing there in white silk shirt and black slacks, looking as handsome as always.

He was watching me, more like staring me up and down and in one beat, he was in front of me as his hands were tightly wrapped around my waist. He came closer and whispered in my ear.

"The dress you have wore Bella. You are lucky, we only are here to see you otherwise I would have bend you over my lap and." And he kneaded my ass harshly as a slow moan left my lips. "And spanked this sexy ass of yours raw then I would have fucked you in every position till you beg me to stop."

"While I continued ramming my dick in your sassy mouth as I reached my high leaving you sore and barely standing babygirl." As he came behind me leaving hot trails of his fingers on my thighs.

Oh, come to your sense girl. Remember they were both ignoring your calls and messages.

I cleared my throat and removed myself from this sexy beasts.

"Before you guys seduce me, why the hell did you guys ignored my texts and calls. I thought something might have happened to you both." I said in one bit.

They both looked guilty.

"We didn't think like that Bella."

"And we have good intentions. Come." As he stretched his hand for me to take.

They better have good intentions.

I scoffed and took his hand as he walked towards the god knows where. Once we reached there, I left his hand to went further because he stopped walking.

It took me a while to understood my surroundings because first it was all in the unknown place surrounded by trees only. There were beautiful decorations of lights and do not forget about roses which were more than hundreds about different colors. The smell was so divine and addictive.

They did it for me?

Really?

I smiled at that thought as I turned around to see both of them looked nervous.

The hell?

"I love you."

"I am so fucking in love with you."

They both said at the same time difficult to make out their words but I understood.

I chuckled. "Then why so serious? Say in more sweet and lovely way."

"Come on. I am waiting and I don't have all day nor you do guys. So quick."

"I love you bella."

"I love you so much babygirl."

"We both love you so fucking much."

I smiled. "I love you too."

Their reaction was so memorable. Their eyes lit up like light.

"You do?"

I nodded at them as we closed the distance with us.

They both engulfed me into their arms while chuckling.

Later we ate delicious Italian dinner and then watched romantic movie. And then after reaching home, we wasted no time to ravish each other till morning.

He cleared his throat. "We are designing something new for our next project. It is different than we have designed but not difficult. I want new ideas."

Then he waited for us to give him new ideas.

"Sir, what about glass theme with different color marbles?" Someone said. I looked at her, she was beautiful brunette with green eyes wearing sexy blue dress but I think that dress was a little too short for her frame. She was looking very insanely at him and I didn't like it a one bit actually.

"Her name is Caroline, boss's ex fling and saying he is hers only because according to her they slept together so she mean something to him but boss doesn't give a fuck about her." James whispered.

Boss's ex fling? And he is hers?

Like hell bitch. I will slit her throat.

"What about Mr.Stevens?"

"Sir never paid attention to anyone if it's not work related. I still don't know how they had slept together." He said thinking.

"I don't like her very much, everybody too. She is a bitch in a pretty face nothing else." He said and that put smile on my face but my smile quickly vanished by his voice.

"Anything funny Ms.Taylor? Do share with us so we can laugh with both of you." Nick said while glaring at James while James shifted in his seat due to all of the attention on him and of course mine too.

"I am sorry Mr. Stevens." I said apologetically but didn't mean it.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Are you?"

Are you sorry Issie? Of course not but he doesn't need to know about that.

So I nodded my head at him. "Yes sir."

He didn't say anything after that because well he will deal with me when everyone will left.

"So I was thinking about this new idea. What do you say Mr.Stevens?" The same bitch said.

God her voice is awful and so not my type to hear.

"Ms.Neil, add something more fancy and more in trend. Your suggested design was old and people prefer it in a new way. They want something new, something specific different than other. They want to feel different. Bring new ideas and I mean NEW not old." He even talked so dominantly making my panties damp.

All people say yes sir and he dismissed all of us. We were picking our things but that bitch came close towards him and said something in his ear which made him looked in my direction.

I just put my best poker face and looked like it didn't make my blood boil but in reality I was seeing red.

How the hell he didn't say anything harsh to her? Like he did to me in front of everybody.

"Wanna grab some coffee?" I looked to left to see James was standing there waiting for my answer.

I smiled at him but before I answered him someone else answered it from me.

"No she doesn't." Then pointed finger in my direction. "In my office now." And he strode towards the door without saying anything further.

He is really an asshole.

"Well, good luck. It looks like he is in a bad mood. Maybe another time?"

"Of course James. Another time and thank you for good luck. I better go before he will drag me himself."

He nodded and we both left the meeting room at the same time. I went towards his office and he to the elevator.

Before I knocked he said come in. I opened the and closed it behind me. He had unbuttoned his first few buttons showing me his tan body.

Why does he have to look always yummy? It's not good for my health.

"Sir?"

"Have a seat Ms.Taylor."

So I did what he said. I took a seat in front of his desk and waited patiently for him to say why am I here.

"This is not what it looked like." He said while pinching his nose.

I knew what he was talking about. "What is not it looked like sir?"

He grunted and ran his fingers in his neat hair. "You know exactly what I am talking about."

I crossed my arms. "No I don't know what are you talking about sir."

I was laughing internally to see how he looked so frustrated.

"She meant nothing." He muttered under his breath.

"Sorry what?" I feigned confused face despite I heard it in the first place.

"She meant nothing. It was in the past. Happy?" As he narrowed his eyes.

"I know but I won't tolerate her behaving like you are hers."

He get up and sat on the desk in front of mine. He grabbed my hair and kissed my head. "I am all yours babygirl. Like Ales...Vincent said you have nothing to worry about."

Ales? What he was going to say? But I paid no attention to it. Little did I know it was the related to Vin.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.2K 38
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
183K 5.4K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...
856K 23.9K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
287 2 26
On my way back, I felt strong and large hands on my hips, and after a while I was pressed against the wall. "How long will you be doing this? '' he a...