A Tale Of Trips

By proudintrovertgurl

"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ..... ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ... More

Introduction
Trip to Andaman(2)
Trip to Andaman (3)

Trip to Andaman (1)

1.4K 73 73
By proudintrovertgurl

"WHY THE HELL ON THIS EARTH, I GOT THIS LAZY IDIOT AS MY BESTFRIEND??? WHY GOD WHY??? AISA KYA PAAP KIA THA MAINE????"

A loud angry voice echoed throughout the rather desert floor of the 5 star hotel, they're staying. Rahul Dravid, india's head coach who was talking with a close friend of his almost slipped from the staircase due to sudden shock. He sighed

"Annd!!! The peaceful morning isn't peaceful anymore......"

He heard laughing from the other side.

"You should go and see if the kids need some help Rahul!! Although It seems you're the one who needs help now!!!"

Rahul sir rolled his eyes.

"Very funny Sourav!!! Don't pretend like you do care for me......You know it's because of you, I'm standing here and dealing with these overgrown kids.......

Sourav sir laughed.

"Oh come on!! You know you're the most perfect person for this job of babysitting our precious little grown up kids Rahul!!! Like you used to do with us before!!! You're the only responsible man i can trust with these kids and you should be proud of it!!!!

Rahul sir scoffed and muttered

"you know I really should have left you in the south african safary that day, sourav......"

and hung up the call, ignoring his friend's laughter, before heading towards their captain's room. He didn't even surprised a bit, while entering in the room..... after all these scenes were totally normal for him now.

Virat shouting, cursing and threatening Rohit to wake up.

Rohit giving zero F to virat and snoring peacefully.

Jinks, who already gave up both of them was now sitting besides virat with his hands on his forehead.

Jaddu was scaring shubhman with his jamnagar horror stories and ash trying to stop him.

Pujji was staring at the water glass, like the most interesting thing of the world.

Rishu and Jassi were arguing whether to watch Tom and Jerry or spiderman.

Harry and Mayank were fighting again.... who's Rahul's REAL bestfriend??.

Rahul on the verge of jumping from the balcony, because of their stupid whines.

Kuldeep, like a obedient good best friend filming yuzi's reel videos.

Shreyas showing his magic tricks to a grim faced bhuvi, trying to cheer him up.

"Yup!!! Totally normal now!!!"

"First Sachin-sourav and now Virat-Rohit!!! First Yuvi-bhajji and now jaddu-hardik!!! It seems like i was borned only to be the peacemaker of the ICT!!! no matter in which generation!!! Ohh god!! Kahan fas gaya mai!! I really should have considered Ravi bhai's warnings!!!"

Rahul sir thought and sighed, before clearing his throat.

"Ahem....Ahem...my dear overgrown kids. Can i have your precious attention now???"

Hearing their head coach's voice, everyone stopped what they're doing and in the next moment they all stood in a circle around him, with a serious face.

"So as you all know, we won the last test against Australia in just 2 days and I'm here to inform all of you that BCCI decided to postpone the odi series for 1 week....."

Everyone groaned in frustration. Their captain sushed them and asked

"But why rahul bhai?? Is there any problems??"

Rahul sir shook his head.

"No virat. There's nothing big problems!! It's just BCCI & CA having some arguments over the the broadcasting rights and revenue issues.....but don't worry...... there will be a meeting of both the board members on this Monday. So i hope we'll get the solution soon."

Everyone nodded. Rahul sir smiled and left the room. He didn't even reached till the lift, when he heard the chaos again...... rahul sir smiled and shook his head.

"Inn sabka kuch nahi hosakta!!

"Yaaar!!! Abb 1 week hotel mai baith baithe kya karenge hum?? CA walon ko series postpone karna jaruri tha!!!"

Rohit groaned in frustration, after Rahul sir went out.

"But Ro, there must be some reasons!!! Wanna series postpone se unn ka hi loss hai!!!"

Jinks tried to reason.

"Woh sab toh thik hai......but what'll we all do now??? Hum toh yahan 1 hafta bore honge na!!!"

Rahul grumbled.

"Wait......Why don't we go on a vacation??? It's been ages since we all went on a friend's vacation!!! What say??"

Virat exclaimed and to his utter shock and surprise, his lazy bestfriend was the first one to agree with him.

"Yesss!!! You're right Vi!!! It's been so long...... we can enjoy a trip together. All most all of us are present now... hotel mai baith ke bore hone se acha kahin ghum ke ate hai!!!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Virat grinned proudly.

"Then it's done..... we'll go on a little vacation......and we mean just us....the ict...... but!! Where should we go??"

Before he could finish the sentence, everyone started screaming their favorite destination

"We should go to a mountain trekk...."

Rahul suggested. Rohit sneered

"What!!! Mountain mai jaake pathar dekhna hai tujhe??? I think we should go to a beach!!!"

"Beach mai paani dekhne ae acha, bathroom mai bhi paani dekh sakte hai bhaiya!!"

Yuzi interrupted and said.

"Guys!!! We should go to the Caribbean countries. They've awesome beaches."

Harry said excitingly. Jassi slapped his back head.

"No!! We just returned from the west indies you idiot......i think we should go to Switzerland."

"We're going on a Friend's vacation jassi....not on your honeymoon......"

Rishu remarked, making everyone rolled in laughter. Jassi rolled his eyes.

"Then what do you want?? To go to Spain and dance in the la tomatino festival?? Like ZNMD??"

Kuldeep shrugged.

"That's a nice Idea too."

"I think we should go to our jamnagar!! I can show you the famous bhut bangla there!!! Shubhi what do you say???"

Jaddu smiled devilishly and deliberately asked a already scared shubhman..

"No.... no bhaiya!!! I think we should go to London."

"Yeah!! So you can meet sara right???"

Rishu teasingly said, making shubhman blush.

"We should go to Maldives instead yaar"

"No we should go to Switzerland."

"Dubai will be better option....."

"I'm telling jamnagar idea is the best....."

"SILENCE ALL OF YOU!!!"

Virat yelled on the top of his lungs, shaking the whole hotel. Everyone immediately fell silent and looked at their fuming Captain.

"NOW NO ONE OF YOU WILL OPEN YOUR MOUTHS, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO DO...... AM I CLEAR?? SIT DOWN SILENTLY AND HEAR ME!!!"

Everyone gulped and nodded. Virat took a deep breath and stood in the middle.

"Now.... first of all the ones who wants to go on a vacation rise your hands....."

Everyone presented there rised their hands. Virat nodded and noted everyone's name in his phone.

"All right..... now tell me!!! who wants to travel in India and not abroad??"

Besides shubhi, Rohit and rishu everyone rised their hands. Noticing them outnumbered, Rohit groaned.

"Uhh....fine.....we'll adjust."

Virat rolled his eyes.

"And we're greatful to you for that, Ro....."

"But.....how'll we decide to where to go in india???"

Jinks pointed out. Virat grinned

"I've a plan jinksy!!!"

He went to fetch a glass jar and some papers.

"Everyone write their favorite place or destination in these chits and put them in jar."

Everyone obeyed their captain and wrote down their favorite places and put it in jar.

"Shubhi!!! Since you're the youngest one here.... come and pick one of these chits.....we'll go to there only...."

Virat called shubhman and said. Shubhman happily got up and picked up a chit. Virat opened it and read.... with a frown.

"Vi!! Where are we going???"

Rohit asked excitingly. Virat looked up at everyone.

"We're going to......the Andaman & Nicobor islands......"

There's pin drop silence there. Every one were trying to proces the their thoughts, while the silence broke by a loud whistle.

"Yaaaaay!!! We're going to the place i suggested!! For the first time, you guys agreed with my suggestion........" yayy I'm sooooooooo excited."

Harry whistled and cheerfully shouted. Everyone rolled their eyes and virat muttered

"And I'm already having bad feelings about it!!!"

"Well......that's a.... pretty interesting......we never went to a place like that...."

Pujji said. Virat grinned

"And now we're going!!! I'm sure this trip will be a memorable one for all of us!!!"

Everyone cheered excitedly, while Jaddu and harry already started their jungli dance in excitement.

"Chalo....we're going to a beach area......I'm super excited........."

Rohit jumped on Virat's shoulder and happily shouted, ignoring virat's scowls.

"But Bhaiyas.......I've heard that so many dangerous tribesmen live in those islands.......should we really go there???"

Shubhman asked in a nervous tone.

"Oh come on Shubhi!!! Don't worry!! From those tribesmen, this Rajput warrior will protect you!! Tu abhi iss mahan rajput warrior ke sharan mai hai!!!"

Jaddu grinned devilishly and sidely hugged shubhman. Shubhman jumped Slightly and muttered

"Isiliye toh jyada tension lag raha hai!!! Pata chala kahin app mujhe hi wahan unn logon ko gift karke agaye!!!"

"Don't worry shubhi!!! Andaman is a pretty safe place to visit!!! Besides we're not going anywhere near to those tribesmen area. So rest assured!!! Everything will be fine!!!"

Virat smiled and assured.

"But how'll we go there??? Where will we live??? We're going there without telling anyone and if someone will spot us then???? Hum toh fass jayenge!!!"

Rohit pointed out. Virat smiled proudly

"Oh don't worry about that Ro!!! We're going in my private jet. Anushka's in Italy now for her shoots!!! So it won't be a problem!!!"

(Yeah i know that Vi doesn't have a private jet......but the vi in my story have one.....so don't be confused 😴)

"Annd.....Don't worry about the place guys!!! Last year me and Natasha both purchased a seaside villa in a much peaceful and isolated area of Andaman Island!!.......we can live there......."

Harry rised his collar and said proudly.

Everyone rolled their eyes and nodded.

"Ok Sooo boys!!!! It's final!!! We'll left for the airport by 2 PM!!! I've informed the pilot!!! It'll take us 5 hours to reach there......Pack your bags!!! We're going on a vacation!!"

Virat shouted cheerfully and his team joined him.

At 1PM, Everyone gathered at the hotel lobby cheering and shouting loudly, ready to go on a vacation.

"Boys!!! Can i know where are you all going??? That too......without informing me???"

Everyone froze in their places, when they spot Rahul sir standing in front of him with rised eyebrows.

"Oh shit!!! Rahul bhai ko kya bolenge yeh toh socha hi nahi!!!"

Virat muttered.

"Rahul....bhai....woh......hum......"

Virat stuttered. Rahul sir walked near to him.

"Yeah virat......do tell!!! I'm all ears!!! So Where you all are going???"

"Woh.....hum....woh.....bass....hehe.....woh....!!"

Virat mumbled and looked around to get some support and scoffed when he saw everyone standing 10 feet away from him and dravid sir.

"Yeah Virat!!! I'm waiting!!!"

Rahul sir crossed his arms and said.

"Hehehe.....woh bhai woh......actually we're going to....Jamnagar you know.... woh jaddu ki dur ki behen hai na kajal... uski shadi hai na....... Isiliye attend karne jaa rahe hai......bichari ne itne pyaar se bulaya hai..... Aur jaddu toh apna wahan kanyadan karega you know......toh socha.....hum bhi jaake wahan logon ka seva karenge aur thoda punya kamayenge...hehe....."

Virat blabbered what came into his mind. Rahul sir rised his eyebrows and turned towards jaddu

"Is it true, Jaddu???"

And without hearing anything jaddu yelled

"Arre bhai.....it's 200% true......woh hum bass......."

"Shadi mai jaa rahe the...... parso tak wapas ajayenge......ok sir.....can we go please???"

Virat didn't let jaddu finish and said hurriedly. Rahul sir sighed.

"Fine....go!! But come back soon!!!"

Virat and the rest nodded in response and immediately left for the airport, before Rahul sir could change his mind.

After 45 minutes, team india were now sitting in their captain's private jet, laughing and chit chatting.

"Wese Virat!!! How did you managed to convince rahul bhai??? Matlab bola kya tune???"

Rohit asked with curiosity. Virat scowled.

"Why should i tell you, you traitor??? Matlab ek toh mujhe wahan sher ke muhn pe akele chod ke agaye!!! And now you have guts to ask me how did I saved all your asses???"

"Bata naaaaa!!!"

Rohit whined. Virat looked at jaddu, who was busy drinking orange juice ans grinned

"Nothing much......i just said ki it's jaddu's long distance sister kajal's wedding and jaddu is going to do the 'kanyadaan'!!!! And we're going to earn some virtue by helping him in it......"

Jaddu spat out his juice and began to cough, while Rohit and the rest of them looked at Virat confusingly

"Huh!!! But who's kajal now???"

"Aeee cheeku ke bache!!! Tujhe aur kuch bahana nahi mila!!! Maine bhi teri baat mai haan kar dia yaar!!!!Tu ruk ajj teri khair nahi!!!"

Jaddu shouted.

"Arre but who's kajal??"

Rishu asked impatiently.

"Kajal nahi rishu.....kajala!! jaddu's pet gorilla!! The one who looks and behaves exactly like him!!!"

Virat grinned and said, before running to save himself from a annoyed jaddu.

"Wait!!!! But why does jaddu bhai has kept a pet gorilla???"

Jassi asked confusingly. Rohit laughed

"He's Jaddu, jassi!!! He can do anything!!!"

After 5 hours, they landed in the port blair Airport. Harry had already called one of his friends there to pick them up.

"You know Rah!!! Andaman Island is famous for it's 'Adivasi' people!!!No wonder why harry has so friends here!!!"

Mayank slowly whispered, making Rahul and the other juniors roll in laughter. Harry confusingly looked at them.

Soon they reached at Harry's Villa, located in the deserted area of the main island. They all entered in the villa, awed by it's interior and the view.

"Wow!!! That's a beautiful

Rishu remarked. Harry proudly rised his collar.

"I know Right!!! That's why i wanted us to come here!!! It's such a amazing place that mann kar raha hai yahin bass jaun!!!"

"Well you actually should permanently settle down here harry!!! I'm sure the local tribesmen will welcome you in their tribe!! Who knows they can even make you their leader!!!"

Virat said with a grin. Harry started sulking when everyone laughed on Virat's joke.

Meanwhile Rohit was already dozed off on the sofa, due to tiredness and mainly because virat didn't let him sleep throughout the journey. Virat rolled his eyes and coughed to get the attention of his team.

"Ahem!!! So guys!!!We've 4 bedrooms here and we're total 16 people. So 4 people will live in each room."

Virat instructed and Everyone agreed.

"So I've made the list!! Kulcha you both are staying with me in the 1st bedroom of the 2nd floor!!"

Virat smiled and said, making yuzi and kul grin too.

"Jaddu and Ash, you're staying with bhuvi and jassi in the 2nd bedroom of 2nd floor......"

Bhuvi and jassi smiled and nodded, while jaddu jumped on a poor ash who was grumbling about his pairing with his mad bestie.

"Come on Ashley!! Don't pretend like you don't want to be my partner!!! You know we already are!! The match made in heaven!!!"

Jaddu said with a grin and no matter how much he tried, ash couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"That we're though!! The match made in heaven!!!"

"Ok So Pujji and Jinks!! You're staying with rahul and......"

Before Virat could complete his sentence, harry jumped on him

"Cap vi!!! Please!! Please!! Please!!! Please make Rahuliya my partner please!!! I don't want any other 3rd person to be his partner!!! Please!!"

Harry whined.

"No way!!! Virat bhaiya!! Rah and me were friends from the ranji days!! We always shares our room!!! Please make me his partner Please!!!"

Mayank interrupted, while casting a hostile glare to harry....

"OK ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!! AND MR HARDIK PANDYA!! I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN VILLA IF YOU WON'T GET UP FROM ME!!!"

Virat yelled and harry immediately got up from virat's lap. Virat sighed annoyingly and turned towards Rahul

"Rahuliya!!! You do tell me!! Whom do you want as your partner???"

"Uhh.... umm......"

Rahul stuttered as both harry and mayank were giving him death looks.

"Rahul!!"

"Rah!!!"

"Rahul"

"Rah"

"Rahuliya!!"

"Rahhh!!"

"Shrey!!! Can you be my partner please???"

Rahul closed his eyes and shouted. Shreyas grinned

"Of course bro, why not!!!"

Harry and mayank both stood there with widened eyes, hurted by this Betrayal, their hands on their hearts......trying to sooth their broken hearts. Virat smiled

"Ok then!! Shreyhul you're staying with pujji and jinks in the 1st bedroom of the first floor......."

"And lastly!! Subhi and Rishu you're staying with Harry and Mayank in the 2nd bedroom of the 1st floor...... so everything's clear everyone????"

Virat finished and asked. Harry and Mayank both looked at each other in horror.

"Noooooo wayyyyy"

Both of them screamed at the same time and turned towards virat and was going to complain, only to find their captain giving them murderous glares.

Harry and mayank both zipped up their mouth immediately and grinned and gave a thumbs up to Virat, who gave them a knowing nod, before going to lift his bags.

"So boys!!! It's already late!!! Let's rest now and tomorrow we all will go to explore the forests and beaches, all right??? Now go to your rooms!!"

"Wait!!! But no one choosed Cap Ro right??"

A sulking Harry asked hopefully. Rahul rolled his eyes.

"Is that even a question Harry!!! We all knows that only 2 people have the official rights to sleep beside Rohit!!! One is Ritsy of course and the other one......."

and with that, everyone looked at their captain who was busy cursing and dragging his bestfriend to wake up and walk to the room first. Harry sighed

"Right!!! Cap Vi will kick me out of my villa if I'll ask him to make Cap Ro my roommate....."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they all headed towards their respective rooms.

"Arre....but someone help me taking this kumbhkaran to our room please......."

Virat groaned annoyingly but to his dismay, his word fell on deaf ears. He grumbled and decided to drag the sleeping Rohit to his room, by his collar.

(Author: kya yaar Vi😐😐!!! Why you're doing this to our poor Ro!!

Virat: if he's looking poor to you, then I'm the queen Elizabeth too😒

Author: trying to be sarcastic, i see😏

Virat: Wait a minute!! What are you doing here in Andaman??🙄😑😒 stalking me??😒😒??

Author: hum toh apke dil mai rehte hai janab😎 stalk karne kya jarurat😏app Jahan hum wahan🥰🥰🥰

Virat: you're hopeless Anu😑

Author: Yup, hopeless in your love😘

Virat: 😐😐😐)

Later In the middle of night......suddenly Kuldeep woke up from a deep sleep, when he heard some unusual sound. He rubbed his eyes and looked his around realized nothing was there. Virat Rohit both were sleeping peacefully on their bed and Kuldeep smiled looking at his elder brothers sleeping while holding each other's hands. He looked at his left and saw yuzi sleep while puting a protective hand around him. Kuldeep smiled and was going to sleep, when he heard the sound again. He slowly turned his face towards the room door and his blood froze in fear......

😛😛As you all know, i love to keep things suspicious. See you soon 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 2K 22
Some one shots on my favorite found family the Indian Cricket team and Rohit. Requests are open.
13.1K 851 13
Just another bunch of fanfics about our favourites.. โค
2.5K 143 2
"๐‹๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง!! ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐•๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐จ๐ก๐ฅ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ...