Love And Revenge- Jk Ff

By 4everarmygurl

Y/n: Who are you? Why are you hurting me like this? Jk: How long will you pretend to not know me? Y/n: Please... More

Meeting for the first time -1
It's more than just a misunderstanding-2
It's getting even more complicated -4
Can Tae help her? - 5

Past Unraveling-3

59 2 1
By 4everarmygurl

Soon the memories of your dark times started flashing before your eyes.

Flash back
_____________

You were living a happy and comfortable life with your parents and your brother.
You are Kim Y/n the daughter of Kim seokjin. He's is a cold bussiness man to the outside world but on the inside he is kind hearted man. He helped a lot of poor people financially although very few knew it was him.
Your mother always warned him about the consequences of spending too much of money for others. But your father always ignored her.
But she was right. Gradually it affected our business growth. But still your father managed to maintain your company from further losses.

Everything went normal until that day.
You and your parents were returning from a gathering . It was only the 3 of you ,luckily your brother had some other commitments on the day so he couldn't join. Your father was a bit drunk .You and your mother insisted on calling a cab but your father didn't listen. He argued he was sober enough to drive.

After 5 months

You opened your eyes only to find yourself in an unfamiliar surrounding.You soon realised that you are in a hospital.
You started to figure out what was happening to you.You soon got up from the bed and started to remove all the wires on your hand. You were in a shock that you started shouting.
Soon you saw the doctor and nurse running towards you.
They started to calm you down.

Soon you eyes widened when you heard your name

"Y/n !!!!"

You soon realised the person and turned around facing him.

Your eyes teared seeing the person .He soon came near you and held you in a tight embrace.

"Tae!!! " you said burying your face in his chest.

Doctor : It's indeed a miracle. Though we were sure to bring her back to life. We didn't expect her to recover in these 5 months of time.

You raised your face from his chest and looked at the doctor in confusion.

Doctor : Don't worry Mrs.....

Tae : It's okay doctor . I'll explain her everything. You can leave now .
Thank you.

Hearing his words doctor nodded his head and left the room.

While you were still staring at him in confusion.

Tae continued before clearing his throat.

Tae: Y/n aah , a lot of things happened in these 5 months. You were in coma. And our parents....they are ....no more

You were still silent without any expression . It was as if you were not processing anything that he said.
You were still staring at his eyes.

While tae got worried seeing you in this situation.

"Y/n !!!! " he shouted making you flinch

Soon tears started flowing down your cheeks. You hugged your brother and started crying loud . He patted your back to calm you down but you could imagine how he himself might be feeling at the moment.

He made you sit in the bed and explained everything that happened on that day , everything about the accident. But you couldn't remember anything as were hit on your head in the accident and went to coma state.

You nodded your head listening to your brother controlling your sobs.

Tae : Y/n now we have no one in this world except ourselves. We have to live even in this situation. Don't worry we always have each other.

Saying this a drop of tears escaped his eyes.

After that incident, you were completely traumatised. But your brother always support you. It was because of him that you came into the Seoul city and started to work here. It has been 2 years since you have moved in. Since then you have been sharing an apartment with your friend Arena. You haven't seen your brother in person after you came to Seoul.

*******End of flashback*******

Present time
_________________

You were still crying but soon you caught someone peeking at you through the window. You soon recognised it was a small kid. Unknowingly a smiled formed on your lips. But then the kid ran away when he saw you looking at him.

You let out a sigh seeing his cuteness.

Jk pov
________

Here in his room Jungkook is still staring at his reflection on the mirror.

" Am I in the right path? " he asked looking at the mirror.
" I loved her. I thought she'll make my life a heaven . But.........(in disappointment)

It's because of her that I lost my parent's. Even in that situation she left me without a word. Not only me but also joon. I want to know what she gained from doing all these."

His words got interrupted when he heard

" Appa!!!!"

Soon Jungkook turned around with a smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook : My baby , joon ah . What happened why are you looking so worried?

He asked before taking him in his arms.

Joon : Appa !!! I saw eomma was crying on the other room.
Why is she crying?

Jungkook : Oh joon ah , she wasn't crying. After all why would she be crying?

Jungkook tried to convince joon through his words.
The poor little easily believed his words.

Joon : Can I go inside eomma's room? Please!!

He asked making a pout.

Jungkook let out a chuckle seeing his cute behaviour.

Jungkook : Do you really want to talk to her?

Joon : Yes ( with a pouted face)

Jungkook : Okay then you may go inside her room. Happy ?

( Although he doesn't want you to see Joon for now .Jungkook can never say 'no' to his son.
He loves him the most in this world.
In a way if it wasn't for him ,he wouldn't have changed into how he is today.
Joon was his reason to live.)

Joon was so happy to hear his words and kissed Jungkook's cheeks before making his way towards your room.

Y/n pov
________

You were sitting on the bed staring at the blank wall untill the time you heard the sound of the door opening.
You got panicked and got up from the bed as you thought it would be Jungkook.

But you were surprised to see a cute little boy .

'He's the same boy who peeked at me through the window' you remembered.

Your lips curved to form a smile.

But what you heard next made your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Joon: EMOMMA !!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...