The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 25 ~ WHO

10 1 0
By StoryQueen13

Sorry that I couldn't upload these days. It's been probably 5 days since I've uploaded. Sorry that I disappeared.

Enjoy the chapter.

********************************

Asher's pov :-

Finally we reached out destination. I was very happy that rose started getting alone with me good again. We can start our life freshly.

I will make sure no danger comes near her. I will keep her in my embrace forever.

Everyone started getting down the helicopter. We were now standing outside the WHO research facility. We could see no zombies around the facility. There were many army around 1 km to avoid zombies.

I tell it's very very safe place to live.

Also I have no anger in rosalyn's friends now. Because fights are common in friendship. Also it's all zhuri's fault.

I carried some of Rose's bag. Because it was too heavy and huge because of her books. I bet! She must've blabbered periodic tables in her dream while learning.

I entered the facility with army's surrounded for our safety. I went inside the facility and the army officers lead me to the place where some scientists were working.

The scientists turned back and asked me, "Dr. Asher?"

I said, "yeah! Nice to meet you." And we handshaked.

I introduced rosalyn to them, "this is rosalyn. As I told you, she have antibodies with her. I think we can find vaccine for this virus more soon than we expected. She'll be helpful!"

A scientist saw Rose and said, "nice to meet you Miss rosalyn!"

She handshaked with that scientist and said, "thank you!"

There were 6 scientist in there. The scientist whom I was talking introduced himself, "my name is Grayson Connor. I've been working here for 4 years. I hope we could find the vaccine as soon as possible."

I nodded and smiled.

Connor asked, "who's the rest?"

I said, "they're my friends. After this vaccination process, we all are going to India together. I just don't want to leave them alone."

Connor nodded understanding.

Rosalyn asked, "how long we should stay here?"

Mhm.. she's very excited to come with me to India.

Connor said, "just two or three days.."

Rosalyn nodded. I texted the officers that I reached WHO research facility with Rose.

Connor said, "I'm very happy that this is going to end after a long time. After finding vaccine, the government should make sure that the vaccine productivity is high and all the people get it.."

I said, "yeah! Yours idea is very good! I heard about you before a couple of years. I heard that you found about the virus's structure in a very short period. You're really talented."

He said, "thank you!"

I asked, "can we start?"

He nodded.

I looked at rose and told, "give me your bags and go get changed."

She nodded and gave all her bags to me. She grabbed a set of dress from her suitcase and asked me, "where is the restroom?"

I looked at Connor as I was new in here. Connor looked back and said, "Ava! Lead Miss rosalyn to her room!"

A girl who was working got up from her work and came near us. She said to rosalyn, "come with me Miss."

Rosalyn went with her without saying anything.

Connor said looking at Rose's friends, "umm.. yeah! Ava will take you to your room after she come."

They all nodded. Connor said to me, "I want to talk to you alone Asher."

I said, "sure"

He took me to the balcony and said, "are you comfortable talking with me here?"

I said, "yeah.."

He said, "we can first take blood samples from her and check it out. If we couldn't find nothing, we can inject the zombie virus in her and check whether she's getting infected or not."

I was shocked a minute. What the heck does he think in mind. How dare he say this.

I was cleaning my fists and gritting my teeth in anger.

I asked, "do you think you can use her like a lab rat? And, you are expecting me to follow you? This is the worst idea than ever! I will complain you to the higher officials!"

Connor chucked and said, "hey! What's the big deal here? If we can't find anything in her, what's the use of her?"

I said, "she's my fiance. Not your experiment animal or something."

He asked surprising, "really? Your fiance? Congratulations.. but once she entered here, her control is under mine. You can't do anything Dr. Asher.."

No! I can't allow it! I should get out of this place right now! I don't want to lose her! But why should I leave! He's not a superior.. there are higher officials than him.

I said, "let's see! You think you're a God to control everything? You're just a piece of shit in this world. If you dare to touch her, I will kill you! I'm being dead serious Dr. Grayson Connor! I will give you a extreme death than anyone faced in this world!"

His face turned shock. I know he's senior than me. But that doesn't mean he's everything! I'm complaining higher officials or UN.

I left the place and started dialing the UN secretary number in my phone. I won't leave that old bastard.

That secretary is my dad's best friend. He will do anything for me and he cares me like his own son. His name is Nathan.

I immediately called Nathan uncle. He picked up the call and asked, "good morning Asher!"

I said, "uncle! I need to tell something important to you. You remember me mentioning about a girl named rosalyn who I love?"

He said, "yeah! The girl was having antibodies right?"

I said, "yeah! We just reached the WHO research facility. An old scientist named Grayson Connor is trying to use her like a lab rat. He said that if we can't do anything with her, we can inject her the zombie virus and check whether she's getting infected or not. He's actually trying to kill her!"

Nathan said, "really?! I will take necessary actions as soon as possible. It'll take almost a week to remove his scientist post in WHO. Till that, I'll inform the other scientists not to do anything stupid like he said."

I sighed in relief and said, "thank you uncle!"

I saw rosalyn coming with a violet crop top and light violet leggings. She was very cute in her casual wears.

I went near her and gazed at her eyes. It was a grey eye which I love the most in this entire world. She was looking at my eyes too.

We broke our glance as we heard a man calling my name. God! It's that bastard's voice. That old man! How dare he!?

He said, "don't love too much. If you do, you will miss your love when it's not with you!"

I hecking know what he means. The heck! He's going to be kicked out from here soon. I smirked and told him, "yeah! It might be anything.. your family, your friends or even your JOB!"

He asked, "what do you mean by saying job?"

I asked, "you don't know the meaning of job?"

Rose asked, "what happened?"

I said to Rose, "don't worry! Nothing is wrong baby. Can we take a good sample of you now?"

Rose asked, "how many blood samples you should take since I'm here?"

I know why she's hesitating to go. Because she's afraid of injection.

I said, "not quite big. Just some!"

Rose nodded.

I said, "just lie on the strecher. I will come and take some samples in a minute."

She heaved a sigh of relief. It was not a relief or tiring sigh. It was a tension sigh.

Connor interfered and said, "don't worry Asher. I'll take the samples of her. Since you're here after a lot of struggles, you can rest!"

I don't ever believe him even if the sky falls down.

I said, "it's ok Dr. Grayson Connor! No worries. If I'm tired, I would've rested before I report you in UN.."

He asked shocked and in threatening voice, "report what!?"

I smirked and told, "you will get to know about it soon."

I already heard about him. It shows that he killed a lot of people for this research. And he covered these people report. How I can even trust him..

He deserve being fired.

I took a syringe and went near her. She looked very tensed. Her eyes were closed tight and breathing heavily.

I asked to distract her from the fear, "so, what do you think we should do in our wedding night?"

She reaxed and opened her eyes and was blushing very hard. Her cheeks were red and was giving a wide smile.

Mission successful. She stuttered, "Ummm.. w-what do you th-think?"

I said while injecting the syringe into her skin, "I though of a lot! What do you think you want?"

I finally took out the syringe from her skin. I'm done collecting her samples.

I gave her a warm smile and left. She stopped me, "what about the blood samples.. you didn't collect it!"

I showed her the sample in my hand and got down from the strecher. She didn't even feel the syringe inside her skin? This trick works!

I said, "I'll come back in a minute!"

She nodded and I left. I went to a lady scientist who is Ava. She said, "if we can find anything in her blood that resist against zombies, take her as soon as possible."

I asked, "why?"

She said, "because Grayson Connor is a psycho. He uses people for his damn experient. He killed two scientist who found vaccine for that virus. He is selfish that he should be the only one finding vaccine for that virus."

I was like 'what!?' my jaw dropped hearing that! That bastard! How dare he!?

I asked, "do you have that vaccine that was created by the scientists?"

She said, "it's all with him. After knowing that the vaccine isn't working against the virus well. He's searching for a bait to fell in his trap. Don't be that bait Dr. Asher!"

Psychopathic old shit! Why does God gives good people low lifespan and a strong lifespan for the bad people!?

I said Ava, "I complained him in UN. will he be able to lose his job?"

She asked shocked, "what have you done!? He will not leave you alive! Why do you think we're all here knowing his secrets.. it's all fear that blocks us from reporting him!"

Wait! Will he kill me!?

********************************

Did you enjoy the chapter? Say yes!

I'm thinking of giving you a spoiler. The things you've read these chapters.. it's going to turn upside down!

I challenge! Just identify who is good and bad here..

Don't comment everyone's name for that lol..

I'm off..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 2 3
•Zombie Sci-Fi, Erotica, And Romance• The world is nearly gone and ripped to shreds all thanks to the government. What the hell did they do? I really...
1.9M 171K 153
This is a second view point from my original story - A Different Virus - Heartfire. I highly advise reading the original book first. Intro: Laura wa...
175 21 12
[[[Originally written and shared on the now dying social media site known as Google Plus. I can't let my work die with the site, I here by invite all...
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...