RWBY: Kamen Rider Lost

IamGamerA द्वारा

Isis Lost an ordinary boy with a passion for music, one day inherited a device from his uncle after his dead... अधिक

Chapter 1: Lost Friendships
Chapter 2: Beacon
Chapter 3: A Small Test
Chapter 4: Eventful Day
Chapter 5: Team AID
Chapter 6: AID First Day
Chapter 7: Becoming Friends
Chapter 8: Past and Losses
Chapter 9: The Truth
Chapter 10: My Fault
Chapter 11: Legacy
Chapter 12: Back To Normal?
Chapter 13: The Weekend
Chapter 14: Investigation
Chapter 15: First Step
Chapter 16: Eternal
Chapter 17: Their Bases
Chapter 18: You don't know
Chapter 19: Don't leave me
Chapter 20: The Memory
Chapter 21: Over Come
Chapter 22: A Break
Chapter 23: Losing a Friend
Chapter 24: An Unusual Partnership
Chapter 25: Partner
Chapter 27: Lost Hope
Lost Wind

Chapter 26: The Attack

218 2 0
IamGamerA द्वारा

Isis POV

It had been two day now Neo is living with me. The irony living with the person you once call enemy.

So it seems that you made quite a few new Gaia Memory, Isis.

I don't even remember when I made them, they just suddenly appear one day.

Fascinating, I checked your memory and I also find out the best combination.

I see.

Suddenly Neo poke me.

Isis: What's it?

Neo: [Roman is at the base, he is setting up camp their.]

Isis: Got it. Oh and there are ice cream in the freezer.

Neo: [Stay save]

I then walk out

3 POV

At the base where Roman at, the White Fang Members where firing at team RWBY. They are hiding behind an ice barrier.

Weiss: They are breaking through it fast.

Blake: We need an opening.

Roman: End of the line girl!

Cyclone

Suddenly Lost fall down from the celling landed and created a huge gust of wind knocked all of the White Fang Members back.

Roman: Shit, hold him off.

Yang: I think they stop firing.

The girl peek to see Lost running after Roman.

Phantom

His armor change as he go through the bullets that was fire at him, he also run through a WFM, he go through the wall into the stairway leading to the rooftop.

Rose

Lost put his hand on the wall as vine with roses came out wrapping the inside shutting off all the door.

Roman: Damnit!

He try to break through the thick vine, as Lost walk closer to him. Desperate he turn with his cane but it was kick off his hand. Another kick send him to the vine, their thorns pierced his skin making blood come out.

Roman: Bastard!

He run at Lost only to get punch making some of his teeth fall off. Grabbing his collar Lost slammed him to the floor making him cough out blood. He punch him two more time knocking him out.

Time Skip

Isis open the door to his apartment seeing Neo there, she wave at him.

Isis: I'm home.

Time Skip

At the day of the tournament

Announcer: Lady and gentlemen, today will be a day in history. The newest event, All Out. Where the best first years students from all school will have a chance to find out how is the best of the best!

The crowd erupted in cheer.

Announcer: We have Alexander Hidari, Dav Terui, Pyrrha Nikos and Yang Xiao Long! From Beacon!

On top of the stadium Isis was standing there looking down before leaving.

At an Altar bullheads.

Some Atlas robot suddenly lost connection and start killing the soldier there. Neo walk to a cell and open it freeing Roman.

Roman: What took you so long. Anyway that's matter, time to have some fun.

Suddenly they heard footsteps, turning around they see Isis.

Roman: You.

Isis: Oh, you remember me. Get we can skip the introduction part.

Cyclone

Isis: Henshin!

Cyclone

Lost: Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero!

Roman: Neo, go.

Lost run at them, Neo is hesitant about this.

Roman: What are you doing, ATTACK HIM!

Neo charge in, she swing her umbrella, Lost just dodge moving past her and kick Roman. Neo charge in swinging her umbrella with Lost block.

The two look into each other eyes, not saying a word.

He break the power struggle and slam his fist to the floor creating a gust of wind knocking her back.

Lost then run at Roman who try his best to dodge, while jumping Lost kick him making him flung to the wall. Lost walk closer to him, he then pull Neo shirt using her as a human shield.

Roman: Stand still Neo. He doesn't have the guts to hit a girl.

Neo fully know that this isn't true, Isis will hit a girl if he had to. She look into his eyes with distress, she still have feeling for Roman who give her a life, while Isis save her life.

Suddenly Roman break the control panel making the bullhead lost control crashed into the one next to it. He grab Neo umbrella then jump off leaving them there to fall to the dead.

Metal

Lost grab Neo holding her, the bullhead crashed landed.

Inside the rubble, memory of the her parents got kill flashes through her mind, tear start falling down her cheek.

The painful memory trigger her past trauma, as she cry.

Neo: I-I-sor-y.

Suddenly her voice came back after so long, she forgot how to pronounce.

Lost: Are you okay?

Neo: Isi-s?

Lost: I'm still here.

She open her eyes seeing, Isis ontop of her, using his body and his staff as support so she won't get crush by the force of the crash.

Neo: I-so-rry.

Lost: Don't worry, I will get us out of here.

He then lift up the rubble, his body was shaking.

Lost: Get out, I won't hold it for much longer.

Neo then ran out as Lost drop the rubble.

She get out of the crash as polices pointed their gun at her.

COP: You are under arrest! Put you hand on the air or we will shoot!

Panicking she step back, they then fire at her, she was exhausted from her trauma she can't think straight.

Suddenly Lost jump infront blocking the bullets. They stop their attack.

COP: Lost what's the meaning of this.

Lost: She's...not the enemy.

He fall on one knee as his armor faded. Seeing this make her panic even more, she then run off.

COP: What are you saying? That's Neopolitan, a wanted criminal.

Lost: She didn't chose to be a criminal, she was trick into one. And I will save her.

With Neo, she is hiding behind some building. She look at the Cyclone Memory that Isis give her from before.

She cry

Neo: I-sis, Is-is, Isi-s, I-Isi-s...

She try to pronounce his name, using her memory to check if she is saying it right.

The feeling of regret sink in, she protected the men that just want to use her, over someone who protect her.

At the stadium

It was also attack, Mercury manage to kick Accel while his 5 minutes is over. Joker armor fadded away as the Joker Memory was throw out with the driver.

Cinder: To think you are daughter of the greatest detective in Remnant. What a joke, you don't even know how to use that Gaia Memory.

Emerald: You show all of your cards in the tournament, doing so let us determine your weakness. Foolish decision.

Mercury: You many be a one men army but only for 5 minutes, after that you are nothing more than dead weight.

He kick Dav and take his driver and Gaia Memory.

Dav: Give...that back.

Seth: You two really think you can replace Lost, what joke. That bastard is more than what he seem, he's always like that.

Seth go to the Joker Memory before he could get it, Isis grab it before he can.

Isis: Sorry but I don't think, this is your. Seth.

Seth: Isis. Well look who finally decided to show up. I'm surprised you survived that crash.

Eternal

Seth active his Gaia Memory facing Isis

Accel

Mercury put on Dav driver and used his Gaia Memory

Heat

Cinder lift her thigh and put her Gaia Memory in

Luna

Emerald put her on her neck

Energy

Roman put his in his right arm.

Seth/Mercury: Henshin.

They all transform into rider and dopant, they all facing Isis.

Isis: Fang!

The sentient memory jump to his hand.

Fang

Isis: Henshin.

He transform as his black scarf float for a bit.

They charge at each other, Lost engaged in close combat with both Eternal and Accel, he was holding his own while dodge fire ball, electricity and Luna extended arms.

Shoulder Fang

Lost pull both Fang blade out and throw them cutting of Luna arm and damage Energy, knocking both of them out of their transformation.

He then was hit by Accel kick combine with a fire ball from Heat, Eternal charge at him.

Arm Fang

His fang blade clashed with Eternal dagger created a spark knocking Eternal back a bit.

Accel Maximum Drive

Accel jump doing his rider kick, aiming at Lost while Eternal get knocked back.

Lost: 1,2,3.

Fang Maximum Drive

Lost: "Rider" Kick.

Lost does a roundhouse kick breaking Accel Maximum Drive, this throw Accel away, his armor fadded. Suddenly Lost was hit by Heat fire ball, burning his scarf.

Eternal Maximum Drive

Lost armor get shocked with electric as his armor fadded.

Isis: What?

Eternal Second Maximum Drive, negate other old Gaia Memory. I can undo the effects but I need sometime.

Old huh?

He put Fang away and pull out a different Gaia Memory.

Rabbit

Isis: Look like I'm not out yet. Henshin!

He transform and jump at Eternal, he dodged but Lost main tagged is Heat.

Tank

He changed form middle air and came crashing down at her

Heat: Get off me!

He heathen up letting fire erupted from her body

Phantom

Lost float up, Eternal try to kick him but his kick just go through him.

Trickster

Lost: Now the let have some fun.

He pull out multiple knife and throw them at Eternal, Heat quickly shot out a fire ball as it make contact, the knifes pop like balloon.

Eternal: Annoying.

Luna

She used her arm to hold him in place.

Luna: I got him, attack him now.

Wasting no time Eternal charge at Lost and Heat shot out a fire ball. Suddenly 4 human side top hats fall down on Lost and Luna it shuffle around, before the attack hit destroying one.

Eternal: Impossible!

Lost: Pick you guesses.

There are only three hats left

Eternal: I take the left, you take the right.

Eternal attack the left hat while Heat fire the right one.

The left one was empty while the right one have Luna inside, the flame burn her making Emerald fall unconscious as her memory break.

Lost then jump out from the middle one, he was kick by Mercury, his armor fadded.

Eternal: I see, annoying but very low in durability.

I done it, use the W Driver

Isis: Took you long enough.

Philip: Really, not even a thank you?

Isis: Right, thank.

Eternal: What two voices?

Isis put on the W Driver and pull out two Gaia Memory

Isis: Let's go Philip.

Philip: Right.

Cyclone/Joker

Isis/Philip: Henshin!

Cyclone - Joker

The armor turn to a half and half color of green and black as cyclone small scaft float in the wind.

W(I): This sure bring back memories.

W(P): You mean my memories.

W(I): Right, your.

Eternal: What the hell is going on!?

W(I): Sorry but we won't be answering any questions.

W(P): The people who make this world cry with all way hear this word.

He flick his wrist before point at them

W: Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

77.1K 883 28
you are Y/N Sparda, son of sparda, after kyrie died on your world, you settled on the another world called remnant. when you arrived on remnant, you...
1.3K 37 10
(I do not own either Kamen Rider or RWBY. Please go show support for the actual releases. This is simply a fan story created for Blade's 20th anniver...
93.9K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
7.1K 144 15
In a world where monster roam the earth, hunter are create to protect the world. They are considered hero but what will happen to a hero, that lost h...