Random Oneshots

By Templar0945

Oneshots based around my stories and other ideas. More

If You're Gonna Be Sarcastic

15 0 0
By Templar0945

Takes place during the events of a revised Fire Emblem Three Houses. No route - specified.

Synopsis:He's right, you know.

"You know, if you're gonna be sarcastic, you should really warn people so there's no confusion."

Erik "Templar" Anderson and Raphael then looked at the house leader of the Golden Deer in confusion," What?"

"For instance, like,"Claude then began to think before snapping his fingers," I'm about to be sarcastic, okay?"

Raphael just nods," Okay."

"You're not fat at all. There, see?"Claude spread his arms, unaware that he drew the ire of his fellow classmate.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with my physical appearance?!"He boomed and before Erik could reply, Claude already beat him to it.

"Sarcasm. And I have been noticing that you're eating way more peach sorbets than a normal person should and I'm not worried that you're gonna die,"Claude said sarcastically before adding this sincerely," Although I am worried that you're gonna die."

"Thanks."Raphael nodded.

Sorry if it's short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...