𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 [ UNDER HEAVY REVI...

By thinkaboutmina

COMPLETED ✓ stay awake twice adaption. Pics from Pinterest. CTTRO - dave_anglc More

AWAKE : ONE
AWAKE : TWO
AWAKE : THREE
AWAKE : FOUR
AWAKE : FIVE
AWAKE : SIX
AWAKE : SEVEN
AWAKE : EIGHT
AWAKE : TEN
AWAKE : ELEVEN
AWAKE : TWELVE
AWAKE : THIRTEEN
AWAKE : FOURTEEN
AWAKE : FIFTEEN
AWAKE : SIXTEEN
AWAKE : SEVENTEEN
AWAKE : EIGHTEEN
AWAKE : NINETEEN

AWAKE : NINE

2.4K 196 81
By thinkaboutmina

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

It's the most unusual thing we've seen today. Not because it is hideous or anything... It's actually pretty normal. Yellow in color, with the name Hanlim University painted on the side of it in black paint.

No, it's not because of its appearance. It is because the entire human race is supposed to be asleep."

Who the hell is driving that bus, then?"

We just followed it with our gaze until it passed us. Our jaws are hanging open. We couldn't speak for a few moments.

I'm the first one to recover. "What the hell is that?" I exclaimed. "I mean, yeah, I know that's a freaking bus, but..."

"Do you think the one who's driving that bus is the one who took our brother?" Chaeyoung asks. She still doesn't take her eyes off the road. "It's possible, right?"

"There's only one way to find out," Jeongyeon says. She opens the rear door of Jihyo's van as we all hop in.

Our spot is still the same as yesterday. The only difference is that Sana and her friends are at the end, while Nayeon and I are in the middle.

The bus hadn't gone far yet, so we quickly followed it once we were on the main road. We stay a few meters behind it, careful not to be seen.

"What if it's just a normal person?" Mina asks. "What if he just woke up from his deep sleep?"

I nod. "It's possible. But like Jeongyeon said, there's only one way to find out. We need to follow the school bus just to make sure."

Honestly, I don't agree with what Mina said. It's not just a normal person like us, because if it's normal, why do I feel different? Why does my feeling seem heavy? As if it had something to do with the loss of Jennie and their cousins and siblings.

Because back in the day (you know, normal days, all the human beings were still awake), my hunches were always right.

"Do you notice anything?" Tzuyu said suddenly. I looked at her and saw she was looking out the window. Roaming her eyes around.

"What?" Sana asks. She also looked out the window and tried to find what Tzuyu was looking for. The rest of us also looked outside.

"It looks like the road is clean now," Tzuyu says.

Momo scoffs. "Of course, giant. Everyone is asleep. That means no one can throw their mess at the road."

Tzuyu gave her a glare. "That's not what I mean, stupid," she says. "What I mean is, it's not what it looks like yesterday. This area was filled with cars and people."

I remove my sight in front and immediately place it on my side. This place looks really familiar.

Tzuyu is right. This is the place where we saw the pile yesterday. Those burning people and those noisy cars. But right now, the place looks really clean. Even the trace of some blood is now gone.

It feels kinda off. Something's terribly wrong.

"Is this some kind of sorcery?" Mina asks, no one in particular. "Where are the cars, the people, and everything?"

"It's like someone or something saw the mess, hated it, and... cleaned it all up," Jihyo says as she just looks outside.

I can't believe this. First, everyone in this world is now asleep under a mysterious circumstance. It looks like someone has cast a sleeping spell on humanity. And now, the pile. Those disturbing scenes are now gone in just a short period of time.

This thing can only happen in nightmares and fictional stories. None of this can be real.

What the hell is happening?

"Uhm, guys? Where's the bus?" Dahyun asks. We all looked in front of us and saw nothing.

The bus is gone. 

We lost track of it.

Damn it. 

As we thought too much about what's happening right now, we forgot that we were following someone.

"Did anyone see where the bus turned?" Jeongyeon asks. We all shook our heads at the same time.

I fix my gaze on the road ahead. There's no way I'm letting myself get distracted again

"What isn't that the bus?" Sana asks, then points ahead.

Sure enough, there's a bus in the distance that is parked behind the tall building. We were still too far away to see if it was the bus, so Jeongyeon drove faster.

I had planned to go down, but I was surprised when Mina suddenly spoke, "Keep driving."

"Why?" I heard Jeongyeon ask. Mina didn't answer her.

I look sideways at the bus as we pass and see the same Hanlim University painted on it. 

Wait, this is the right bus.

"Why don't you want me to stop?" Jeongyeon asks again. She looks in the rear mirror.

Right now, the one who answered her question is Tzuyu. "Look behind us and you'll see."

We quickly looked behind us even though we weren't Jeongyeon, and boom! Suddenly, we were surprised at what we saw.

The bus we were just following awhile ago... is the one who's following us now.

"Holy shit," Nayeon says, when our van starts to pick up speed. "I don't want to die young, you know?"

"We are all going to die when that bus catches up with us," Jeongyeon says calmly, but I know for sure that her heart is now beating fast.

She takes an abrupt turn to the left, and we, her companions, are thrown on opposite sides. Mina grunts in pain.

"At least drive safely," she says.

Just like us, the bus is gaining speed. At this rate, it will close the distance between us soon.

"Oh my God," Sana breathes, clearly horrified. I tear my gaze at the road just enough to look at her and examine her expression. Her eyes are wide and full of terror.

"Why?!" Jihyo asks her. But before she could even answer, the sound of gunfire rang out, and it broke the side mirror of Jihyo's van.

Sana, together with Nayeon and Momo, let out frantic screams.

"Calm down!" I bellow

"Shit! Duck!" Jeongyeon shouts as the shotguns fire again. I quickly heard the broken glass in the back of the van.

"Are you three okay?"  I asks the three japanese.

"We're fine." they say, as I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Keep your head low," Jeongyeon says. "If you don't want to lose it."

She takes another turn, and this time, my companions are ready. We all keep our heads low like how Jeongyeon said. Afraid to go home without heads.

"Uwaaaaaa~" I heard Mina mutterings, sort of using her words like a mantra to keep herself calm. 

I could use that.

I'm so close to breakdown when I heard Nayeon's crying. She's grabbing my heads at her left arm to keep it low as I hold at her back. She's repeating the word "Don't let my sister die."

"We will make out of this alive. Think positive!" I whisper to her.

The shotgun fires again, and this time, the bullet goes straight to one of the tires.

And because Jeongyeon was driving it at full speed, she quickly lost control of the steering wheel, making it spin wildly.

"OH MY GOD, WE'RE GONNA DIE! WE'RE GONNA DIE! bonjur!" Dahyun screams at the top of her lungs. 

That is the best and most accurate thing she ever said since I met her.

As Jeongyeon step on the break, the Van jerks to the left. Straight taking to the convenience store.

We all screams.

My head bangs at the back of the seat of Dahyun as the car collides in front of the store, unable to withstand the impact. 

I thought when you'll die your memories from when you were born until now, was the only thing will come to your minds. You will die with flashback.

But in my case, only one word was running in my brain was the word shit.

White spots cloud my vision, as the car jerks to stop. The only thing I can hear was the glass shattering everywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 20.8K 44
Min Y/n a girl who is a human, got a invitation to Friar Academy where magic exists. what will happen to her? let us follow her fantastic journey in...
6.6K 515 10
Loving her was just a moment in time. [Mina x Female Reader]
63.7K 2.9K 28
Who will you love back? [Momo, Sana, Mina x Female Reader]
3.7K 61 13
I finally got permission to travel to Japan, I am really excited to see the beauties that this country can offer... Not only that, but I also get to...