Promotions

By FlyingApsara

Gulf had to shoot that required him showing off his legs and his Poong ka Tee that Mew was hell possessive ab... More

Promotions

945 53 7
By FlyingApsara

Promotions 2

Gulf finished the photoshoot and went back to home. His and Mew's home. He was whistling cheerfully on GOOD DAY by his fiancé.  He opened the door cheerfully because he saw Mew's car parked in the garage that means he was home.

"I am ho.........". He screamed but he couldnt move in tongue a bit when he saw Mew standing.

"Ph...phiii". Gulf was stuttering because the owner of the name was emitting hell dark aura.

He was shirtless in leather pants paired with high shoes and palm gloves. He was holding his mobile in one hand and a flexible stick in other. He looked above his lashes to meet Gulf who was stunned like a deer caught in headlights.

He saw Mew coming to him. It was so silent that the boots were clinking heavy in the silence of the home. He walked around him circling and so far Gulf didnt know what mistake he made.

"Phi .....". He tried again feeling nervous under the sharp gaze of his boyfriend.

"Daddy".

"Huh".

"Its Daddy baby. Someone was so naughty today. So daddy needs to punish the boy huh"? Mew said placing the tip of the stick under his chin to lift his face up. Gulf looked into those dark eyes and he felt his jeans tighten. Mew being dominant was always his wet dream.

Just like now. He was still unaware of what he did but he was loving the way Mew was being daddy. And not to mention the dark aura he was emitting in his leather pants and high shoes.

"You know what you did baby"?

"No Daddy.". Gulf said biting his lip. And he knew Mew was a sucker.

Mew groaned. Coming close. He pulled his lip from his teeth and pinched it softly.

"Let it on me tonight. Leave all the biting to me baby. I know i can do it better than you". Mew whispered on his lips before pulling off. He smirked as he saw Gulf desperately chased his lips.

"Uh oh. Not so fast baby. Only good boys get rewards. Right. Bad boy need to be punished". Mew flickered his finger in front of his eyes.

"Then punish me Daddy". This time Gulf bit back. And ohhh.. It only burnt Mew more. His leather pants were getting tight every passing moment.

"That.... I will". Mew pulled off Gulf's shirt, using it as a blind fold. He picked Gulf on his shoulder and walked away from the lounge.

Gulf smiled when he felt Mew climbing up the stairs. He was getting excited. He bit back a moan when Mew spanked his butts because of the erection touching Mew's bare chest. And it only twitched more inside his pants making Mew spank him again and again till they reaxhed their destination..

"Someone giggling eh"? Mew put him down on the bed and smiled looking at a giggling Gulf. His baby guppy.  He tied his arms and feet to the bed posts. Before pulling off his blind folds.

"Daddy". Gulf licked his lips. He was getting aroused of the way Mew was treating him.

"Want to know what you did? Hmmm"? Mew said before pressing a button on a remote.

The wall illuminated by the projector displaying the pictures of Gulf from his shoot that he did today.

"You know i am possessive about you hmm? Still you dare to show to the world, whats mine. The deep cleavage. Net shirts. Showing off the little cute poong ka tee, those moles that i have memorised so well. The milky soft legs. That i love to wrap around me. You like to show it off huh? How about you show the marks i put on your body"? Mew was pacing by the bed side.

Swiping a soft feather on his upper naked body. He loved the way red spread on Gulf's upper body. His ears, his cheeks. His neck. His chest. All screaming blush.

Mew bend over him pulling down his jeans in one go. His eyes lit as he saw the damp spot on Gulf's briefs. He loved how Gulf understood him. He would react just the way Mew wanted like his body and soul were possessed by Mew.

He trusted Mew. He knew it would be only pleasure even if Mew would be rough. He knew Mew would pamper him even if he uses any toys on him. And he always loved the look of dominance on Mew's face when he would submit to him. Like now.

He wriggled his wrists with excitement when he saw Mew pulling out a silver box. Mew pulled out a soft flogger. Vibrator and dick plugs. He walked back to the bed.. Placing the things at a side he pulled off his leather pants too. He was putting a show and Gulf felt his throat dry when he saw Mew wasnt wearing any briefs under it.

"Like it my little Guppy". Mew hovered on him capturing his lips in a hot kiss. Gulf didnt resist a bit. He let Mew bite his lips. Suck his tongue. He submitted himself and relaxed himself in the arms of the man he loved most.

He wanted to hold Mew. To touch him. But all he could do was to helplessly moan his name, trying to tell him how frustrated he was bound like this.

"These plump lips". Mew cupped his cheek caressing his lower lip with his thumb, that disappeared as Gulf bit his lip out of habbit. Slightly biting on Mew's thumb. The dark in Mew's eyes intensified.

"How many times you bit it today in front of the camera"? He licked his lip pulling it out.

"I dont know Daddy. I lost count". Gulf said with a wink. His heart was beating fast with every gaze from the man hovering him.

"Oh.... I thikmnk i lost counting too". Gulf couldnt understand what Mew meant only until he felt a light stinging on his neck. Mew was marking him. Under his ear. On the column of the neck. On his chin. Nibbling his collarbone.

"I saw these moles peaking out". He licked the moles and he knew Gulf loved it. Sucking the skin Mew made sure the moles are well hidden. He scooted a bit back to face the light brown nipples.

"Did i see these? Hmmm. I forgot. But .. Does it matter"? He was talking to himself and Gulf could only arch his body into Mew's embrace to have him suck his nipples. He was getting dizzy with the amount of pleasure.

"Ohhh... How i loveee this poong ka tee". Mew spread his big hands on his soft plushy tummy. He was peppering kisses. Biting it softly. Gulf wasnt ticklisk contrary to Mew, but this was too tingling. He was squirming under Mew who seems unbothered by his ministrations. So far Gulf had not complained. With words. Gulf's tummy was Mew's favorite toy. Plushy sqyeeshy. There were so many nights that Mew spent head on his tummy. Or snuggling like a kitten. And Gulf would always giggle at Mew being a baby. By now he knew his tummy would be turned into cheetah print.

Mew bend down a bit more. Nuzzling his nose at the erection behind the briefs. Gulf gritted his teeth when he felt the finger sneaking into his white briefs from behind. He felt a finger teasing his hole before he gasped as Mew was playing his hole with a lubricated vibrator. He made sure Gulf was comfortable with the stretching and then the plug slipped inside. Smoothly.

And that was the beginning. Still keeping his briefs on, Mew moved his hand to hold the painfully hard dick in his hand and Gulf sucked his breath hard. He had attached dick vibrators at medium pace. Effectively stimulating his organs.

Mew softly bend down on his smooth thighs. Biting them sucking them.

"These smooth legs are just for me to see. To wrap around me. Securing me tight as i would give you an anwesome blowjob. Huh? Or when i will fuck you senslessly. So that next time you wont show these to anyone". Mew was practically licking his inner thighs. Nuzzling the underwere that was getting dump every passing second.

Next thing, Mew pulled off his shakles and hadcuffs, pulling him into his lap.

"Ohh. Nnnhhhh". Gulf moaned breathlessly in the crook of his neck.

"Moan baby. See how beautifully these legs are secured against me. Work these baby. Move you hips. Come on". Mew was pressing him down on his own dick. But those breifs...

He pulled them apart too. The direct contact of their hard lengths was a direct spark to their minds..

They both moaned together.

"Dahdddyyyy. Am clllosee". Gulf was talking in a shaky breath. He vibrator in his ass and at his dick was over stimulating.

"Go on baby. Go one". Mew kissed his lips open mouth as he pressed the vibrator to maximum. He could feel Gulf shivering and trembling due to the impact. His all screams were muffled inside Mew's mouth who waited until Gulf cum hard in between their bodies with a high growl.

"Thats my boy. Thats my good boy". He praised him holding close like a little baby. Gulf was breathing hard in his neck. The vibrators were still working efficiently making him hard again. 

But this time Mew tool pity on him.

He pulled off the vibrators pushing Gulf on the bed.

"Wont you help daddy hmmm"? He leaned with the bedhead and chuckled when he saw how Gulf's eyes shone holding his dick. He wrapped his warm hands around the shaft, he tug it and then engulfed it whole. Pumping the remaining with hands. He was sucking Mew. Burying his head in his pelvis. Parting his legs with arms, making as much room as he could.

"Good boy. Take Daddy in baby. Suck daddy. Ahhhh ... Thats my baby". Mew tug his hair and every word was making Gulf excited.

"Ahhh. Ahhh. Gulf baby... Am cumming baby. Haaaaa". Mew gasped feeling the intense orgasm ever. Gulf made sure not to spill any drop, devouring his favorite popsicle.

"My turn Daddy". Gulf winked and Mew growled allowing his baby kitten to play. Gulf pulled his knees up. Back facing Mew he guided the semi hard length teasing his own hole. And he knew he had such high impact of Mew that he got hard again in no time.

"Lets ride Daddy. Yayyayyyyyyy". Gulf pulled himself up and smacked down in one go. They both screamed in pleasure.

"Fuckkk Gulfff". Mew growled at the pleasure of tight walls surrounding his hard dick. Gulf screamed as the hard girth direct touch his prostate.

He inhaled a deep breath and started bouncing up and down. With a spank everytime he would pull up to the head and one spank as he would settle it down. He was hugging Mew's legs as his life depend on it.

Mew held him at his waist sitting properly. Without detaching himself he pushed Gulf to bend on four carefully hovering him.

"Ohh yess Daddyyy. Fuck me hard. I was a bad boy. I was wearing see through shirts. I was flaunting my legs in shorts. Spank me anghhhhhh..  Ahh yes Daddy. Squish this poong ka tee. I showed it to all. Ohhh fuckk". Gulf was provoking Mew who was thrusting at animalistic speed.

He was spanking Gulf hard. His butter smooth butt cheeks were all printed red.

He pulled Gulf to sit in his lap making him bounce up and down. He turned his face aside to suck marks on his shoulder as if some place was left.

"Annghhhh. Daddyyyyyy". Gulf moaned as he cum hard untouched followed by Mew who emptied himself in his tight channels.

They were trying to catch their breath as Gulf slumped on the sheets. Mew had his limp dick slipped out of the hole and his eyes turn dark again as he saw the cum leaking from the hole.

He picked up the abandoned vibrator and pushed it inside. Gulf gasped at feeling full again. And it was like a new game for Mew. Pushing in and pulling out to listen to the wet sounds.

Gulf was hard in no time as he was squirming under Mew.

"Lets do it again. Tua-eng". He laid on Gulf's back guiding his length back in the hole. And Gulf could only whimper and moan thinking about why the hell he signed to dig his own grave. But he wasnt complaining at all.

**********

*Sigh* i miss my old account.

Comment and Like if you feel Like.

Love you all.

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 263 10
Kinn Theerapanyakun, an alpha that works as a personal assistant to the most obnoxious and outrageous omega, Porsche Kittisawasd; gets roped into sit...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.1K 182 3
I'll post all my MEWGULF twt fics here
6K 365 23
[BL] Pavel Phoom as Levi Dome Woranart as Zen