Anidita: Anmol Jodi

By mprvn36

The story revolves around Anirudh of 21 years age, a London returned barrister who is forced to marry Bondit... More

Prologue and Characters introduction
1. Somnath Roy Chowdhary weds Tupur Das, Yogendra demise
2. Anirudh's future plan and Kalindi vicious plan
3. Marriage of our Anmol Jodi
4 Bondita in her sasural
5 Anirudh's clarity about Bondita's problem
6 Anirudh solved Bondita's bed wetting problem
7 Bondita's education, Brijwasi and Hiramandi tracks
8 Bondita admitted in school
9 A big tragedy in RC family, Somnath second marriage
10 Bondita's higher class problems, clash with Sampoorna
11. classmates parents refusal against Bondita's education, menstruation time
12 Anirudh Bondita in Calcutta, Sampoorna delivery time
13 Anirudh, Bondita saved Ambika's life
14 Suhaagraat arrangements and marriage annulment
15 Are they near or far to eachother? Chandrachur is back
16 Bondita understood Anirudh, Chandrachur harrasment
17 Sampoorna revealed Anirudh's intentions to Bondita
18 Chandrachur Vs Bondita, Anirudh's strong reply to Sumati
19 Anirudh Bondita roshogulla date
20. Chandrachur stabbed Anirudh
21Anirudh identifies his Bondita
22 Love πŸ’•πŸ’• blossoms and life in law college
23 ChandrachurπŸ‘Ώ weds Bondita 😭, Vighn Roy Chowdhary is back😜
24 Anirudh cooks food for Bondita, Leap of 2.5-3 years
25 Anirudh felt that he is unfit for Bondita
26 Bondita confessed her love to Anirudh
27 Dheeraj is exposed by Bondita, Anirudh's guilty πŸ˜”
28 Finally Anirudh confesses his love πŸ’•
Important Notice
30 Wives comfort is husbands top priority
31 An unexpected tragedy in Shomik Rimjhim lives
32 Anirudh and Co motivated Krishnanagar people
33 Fierce Avatar of Mr and Mrs Barrister Babu
34 Love and career to go hand in hand
35 Anirudh Bondita acted in a movie
36 Anirudh's guidance to Bondita for final semester project, A mysterious case
37 Anirudh past with Upendra Ghoshal family
38 Child marriages in RC family 😲
39 Anirudh to reverse the effects of Hypnotism
40. Bondita started the game, Kishorilal frustration
41 Anirudh gave reality check to children
42 Final adventurous plan but also another challenge
43 Final revolt of our couple on leftover culprit
44 Bondita's final exams, Anirudh's honeymoon plans πŸ’•πŸ’•
45 Great union of Anmol Jodi πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ Bondita became Goldmedalist πŸ₯‡
Request to all my friends
46 Bondita's First case and attack on Anirudh's office
47 Barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary fierce avatar πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
48 Bondita Vs Dheeraj court arguments, Bondita's masterplan
My Soulmate I trust most,
49 Anirudh Bondita became parents
50 A case made Anirudh Vs Bondita but result is πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
Story coming to end
Epilogue of Anmol Jodi
Rankings of Anmol Jodi

29 Eternal marriages of three couples

704 59 11
By mprvn36

Trilochan decided and confirmed everyone that 3 marriages will be done in new house after house warming function with all Rituals.  Anirudh strictly told that the marriage rituals will start after their exams. Bhatuk felt desparate for not getting time to spend with Tapur. whereas Tapur started pulling his legs that despite of studying MBA he is still afraid of exams as a school boy and they started teasing eachother. Anirudh controlled them and told that "As you three of you know how strict I am in studies."

Bhatuk: yes of course, boudi always calls you rakshas Babu.

Anirudh gave a furious look whereas Bondita also frowned and told only I will call him.

Anirudh controlled his smile and shouted ' silence. Now all of you come into study room and prepare for exams.'

They all came into study room and Somnath children Satish, Shashwati of 6 years old have also joined in study room  Anirudh taught them letters and  small words. He taught them Hindi Letters and they told A as Anirudh. Bondita is smiling with a blush.

Bhatuk  joked that despite of being in higher studies, Bondita boudi stuck to A se Anirudh. Anirudh threatened him to focus on exams else marriage date will be postponed to next year. Bhatuk got scared and engrossed into his book.

Bondita, Tapur and Bhatuk focused on their exams, whereas Anirudh focused on preparing points for his cases and helped in his father's business files.

Exams are going on and all the three are busy in their exams.

A famous newspaper 'Bangal khabar' chief editor met Anirudh and took his interview . They also requested him to write articles regularly inspiring youngsters and he agreed for it

Bondita is excited after reading his article in newspaper and felt that he is an all-rounder in all fields. She congratulated him for his work.

Exams are finished and they returned to home. Sampoorna, catherine started selecting sarees for brides. Anirudh and Bhatuk selected sarees for their fiancees making elders busy in other works. Anirudh complemented Bondita secretly that she looks so beautiful in simple night sarees without any makeup and with open hair. Bondita blushed listening to his complement.

  Trilochan insisted Komali and Dhananjay elders to come for house warming function next day and asked  them to stay there till all marriage rituals are done and marriages will be done in their new house which has 2 blocks. One block of building shall be alloted for grooms whereas other block is for brides    Everyone started packing their bags and will leave to new house next day and all the rituals will be started after house warming function.

On that night both Anirudh and Bondita felt so nostalgic about these 2 houses recollecting all their memories. They met on terrace and Bondita requested him to keep these houses and not to sell them as there are lot of memories here. He smiled and agreed with her, also promised that they will come here frequently and cherish their memories.

---------

House warming function went smoothly, done by Binoy Catherine and everyone are alloted their rooms and Trilochan strictly warned that grooms and brides will not be allowed to meet before marriage at any cost. Somnath is incharge of grooms whereas sampoorna is incharge of brides .

Bhatuk giggled and mumbled that it is so easy to manipulate his elder brother, Somnath is also gesturing that he will help them. Trilochan saw it and threatened Somnath that if he permit these grooms he will have to do kaal raathri  rassam for 1 year with sampoorna for which he is shocked and gave desparate looks as he is going to be rigid in rules to his brothers to save himself from unwanted kaalraatri rasam.

At the same time, Dhananjay and Komali with their relatives joined and all are alloted rooms.

Bondita and Tapur asked Komali to join in their girls room and Komali agreed. Later Komali Dida and other elder women relatives came and started giving advices about being obedient wife and also about suhaagraat ritual. Komali dida is sometimes harsh and sometimes talk sweetly. Her major worry is all the brides are getting married at late age ( according to her it is inauspicious they are getting married at 19, 20 years age atleast 6-7 years have passed after they hitting puberty).

She insisted brides that not to disappoint their husbands in suhaagraat ritual , asked them to bear any pain if they are given.  Initially they felt very shy but later felt tensed to listen this.

Brides started getting scared including Bondita if suhaagraat will be harsh and has to endure pain. When all the relatives involved in their works the 3 brides started discussing about it.

Although Bondita got scared of their talks she remembered Anirudh, his caring nature and gathered courage assured herself that her sakhababu will never be harsh with her. But Komali became scared and started assuming that Dhananjay will be harsh with her in their bed time and Started sobbing silently. Seeing this Tapur also started getting worried if Bhatuk also be harsh with her.

Bondita scolded both of them to stop thinking unnecessarily but they didn't leave. Then Bondita gave an idea to discuss about this to their would be husbands.They felt embarrassed but Bondita told that you both should clear it before marriage only.

They lied to sampoorna that we 3 brides will pray for Durga maa in near by temple before marriage as they want pray for married life and return soon. Sampoorna agreed and asked them to come quickly before lunch.

They secretly peeped near grooms room block. Somnath saw the brides and requested them to leave. Bondita convinced him with her argument that kaka sasurji only assigned you the job to guard the grooms and he didn't give any warning to sampoorna didi. So we brides coming here will not impose any kaalraatri rasam for Somnath and sampoorna.

He reluctantly agreed to meet their grooms but kept forth a condition that they had to return quickly. They secretly sneaked into grooms room but nobody are found.

Just then Anirudh Bhatuk Dhananjay returned with some men to their room, relatives of Dhananjay, Tulsipur close friends of RCs. Brides hid under table which has cloth on it.  They started provoking Dhananjay to keep his wife in control from starting day of.marriage itself, she should not run away from him again.  Make sure that he hold authority and especially in suhaagraat. Komali is shattered to listen and started weeping silently.

Anirudh also got irked but before he answers, Dhananjay replied that "Phoopha ji, That was what my original character till 6 years before. I felt proud of my male ego and decided to control Komali by forcing myself on her. She got scared of me as if I am wild animal. But what did I get in return? Even a mother of newly born baby in Tulsipur was scared to see my face and adjusted her pallu and ran away when unknowingly I stood near to her. I considered myself as dead at that moment,   What happiness will I get when my wife get frozen infront of me and simply nodding to what I say. She is not a doll but a human being and she has to travel with me throughout a lifetime. We both should share our opinions in every matter and take decisions on both of our will.

With much difficult I won her affection. Today Komali admires me and her smile has become so precious to me. I don't want to become husband to Komali body but want to become soulmate to Komali soul and heart."

Komali felt happy and Bondita Tapur hold her smilingly.

Anirudh patted Dhananjay back and Bhatuk also hold his hand as a friend. Some Tulsipur random elder man told " If you give lenience to wives, they will sit on your heads. Sometimes we saw Tapur is pinching Bhatuk. We are wondered you being a Roy Chowdhury heir silently enduring her domination how can she behave with you harshly. Your wives will not respect you . Our major doubt is Bondita ji will definitely go ahead of Anirudh babu in near future as a barrister. "

Tapur started feeling tensed with their words and biting her nails desparately. Bondita is trying to control but she is not stopping biting her nails 🤣

Anirudh replied " Wives are not objects, not slaves to be won and keep authority on them. We should strive hard to win their respect all love from them. This is my dream and I am obliged to see my wife as barrister and compete with me. You all will understand soon that man and woman are same in all aspects and woman are not weak but they have more courage than us. The person who give birth to us, who leave their parents, surname will have more guts than we men. Can we adjust in a new house with new relationships, leaving our parents  by changing our identity, by changing our habits. We don't have the courage but whereas women have. I request you to not to give any advice of keeping wives in control to us or any future grooms. We will be really happy if you ask your boys to be loyal to their wives, understand her maintain good friendship with her."

Bhatuk : you may feel that I am giving much lenience to Tapur. But I was been sent to siliguri hostel and later to Italy in my childhood. For many years I have been alone. When I returned to India I and Tapur are initially enemies but later we became good friends. Infact I am feeling so void since today morning as I have not listened her voice mocking me.

Tapur is very excited and embraced and kissed Bondita by listening Bhatuk confession.

These relatives gave expressions to each other that these grooms are impossible and this craziness will be spread in entire Tulsipur. Bihari called the relatives for lunch, they left and told grooms that he will bring  lunch in room only.

Brides decided to sneak out secretly but Tapur made flower vase fall down.  Grooms listened it and looked under the table and surprised to see them.

Bhatuk whispered: Somnath dada, your bad luck. You have to stay away from sampoorna boudi for 1 year.

Anirudh wrapping his hand around Bondita's shoulder and told to other brides by looking at them: so sweet of you girls, actually we are about to plan how to meet you and you are already more advanced than us. Ok. Tell me is there any special reason to come here or just want to spend some time with us

Brides got embarrassed, however Bondita got courage and told that " Komali is getting scared on one reason and wants to talk to Dhananjay about it."

Grooms looked in surprise.

Dhananjay approached Komali, took her hands into his and asked "what's the matter Komali, why are you getting scared. Do you still have any doubts on me"

Komali got tears but she wiped and told "no before I ask you all my doubts got cleared."

Dhananjay: Regarding what?

Komali is unable to answer but Bondita told " Infact some relatives from Komali side are also making her get fear about the same topic on which men are giving advices to you. She got scared of it and I suggested to directly talk with you."

Dhananjay lifted her face up and asked "so all your doubts are cleared?"

Komali nodded happily.

Bhatuk by seeing Tapur " why storm is so silent today. Is anything wrong?"

Tapur still silent but Bondita told "Infact along with Komali she also got scared but felt happy by listening your confession too. So she became silent."

Bhatuk joked "Infact I should get scared of her. It is not fair to see sherni as billi."

Tapur gave frowning look but also blushed. They told that they will leave else Somnath sampoorna will be in trouble .

Just then bihari knocked the door telling from outside that he brought lunch for them . Anirudh told that they are guests for our room and won't look fair of guests leave without having food.

3 brides felt shy. But Komali raised a doubt that what if sampoorna didi serve lunch again. Dhananjay told that they are already thin and it doesn't matter if they take extra food.

Bhatuk came out of room, took food trolley from Bihari sent him from door only and later the 3 grooms fed their respective brides and they too fed their grooms. Tapur bite Bhatuk's fingers while eating. 😜

Anirudh asked in low voice while feeding " Are you not worried for what others told about suhaagraat"

Bondita:  I trust you more than myself. So I don't have any confusion in my mind.

They both smiled and held their hands.

Somnath came and expressed his angry (hilariously) that if baba ( Trilochan)sees this you guys will be enjoying and doing romance but he has to do kaalraatri rasam. They are giggling.

Sampoorna is worried why the 3 brides didn't return so far. Just then she came to grooms block for a work and saw that all 3 brides and grooms feeding their lunch. She confronted brides and also her husband for this.

Bondita: Don't worry didi. As per kaka sasurji words, he only commanded Somnath jamayi babu to keep an eye on grooms but he had not threatened you. Even grooms had not come to our block. We came here. So kaalraatri rasam will not be imposed on you as punishment.

Sampoorna gave frowning looks whereas Bhatuk asked Somnath also to feed sampoorna so that her anger will also be reduced.

They have finished their lunch, Trilochan just then passed through the way . Grooms made brides to hide. Somnath sampoorna also stood there tensed.

Trilochan asked if everything is fine. They are tensed but somehow sampoorna managed that brides went to do puja in temple and covered the matter.

Later with much difficult brides reached their room.

_______________________________

In One pre marriage rituals, brides parents are supposed to wash their would be son in law's legs but Anirudh strictly told that brides parents are always great as they offer their daughters for life time. When Shomik insisted then he told that we grooms will wash our In Laws feet. Shomik expressed his happiness that Anirudh has not changed his character infact he is bringing change in thinking of men.  Komali parents recollected Dhananjay previous behaviour and the change in his personality and shedded tears happily.

Later grooms and brides dance separately.

___________________________________

Next haldi function is about to start. Grooms secretly sneaked into brides block early morning and applied haldi before they leave to ritual.  Anirudh asked Bondita to call him by name once for which she felt so shy and couldn't do it. He asked her to only look into his eyes, not to think of world, any noises nearby and asked her to do so. She started looking into his eyes and called "A....ni..rudh." They both embraced happily.

With all the happy moments around them the marriage muhurat has approached. Grooms entered mandap and brides are lifted by their relatives and brought to mandap.

Bondita schoolmates Niranjan and Sarat and some of her college mates came and took initiative as her brothers lifted the wooden stools where brides are seated covering their faces with beetel leaves. Komali is lifted by her cousins.

Subho drishti rasam, malabadal rasam , sampradaan rasam is done successfully. Trilochan tied Gatbandhan of Anirudh Bondita and told that this time this will not break. Brides and Grooms faces are glowing with their happiness and admiring eachother.

Will taking saptpadhi (7rounds infront of fire) , Anirudh asked her to promise that she will always maintain her own identity irrespective of being his wife and Roy Chowdhary bahu. She agreed. He asked her to become a best barrister than him , she hesitated but he told that this is his real guru dakshina , her guru is asking this and she agrees. He asked her to stand for justice always and never hesitate or step back even if any relationships come as obstacles. She agreed. He asked her to never step back to express her opinions, feelings at any cost and not to suppress herself infront of him. She agreed.

Saptpadhi is completed, followed by Yagna ( offering rice in havan) and finally sindur daan is also done. The vermillion filled by grooms on their respective brides hairline fell on their noses and all are happy( it is believed that if sindur fell on bride's nose then her husband will love her eternally) Pandit ji declared that marriage is completed and they are considered as husband and wife . The 3 couples and all the relatives are happy .

Anirudh whispered " I love you" and asked her to express it to him too else he will say it loudly. She stopped him and whispered "I love you too Patibabu" They took all the elders blessings.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 945 57
This story is based on anirudh and bondita. Anirudh who is a barrister and he is going to marry Saudamine but how he marries bondita we will see in t...
17.8K 2K 42
Anirudh and Bondita were forced to marry each other to end the rivalry prevailing between the two villages Krishna Nagar and Tulsipur. Now will they...
3.3K 133 6
It's a fictional story of 1920s. Anirudh is a 19 year's old London returned barrister. He has a dream in his eyes. He want his country (India) to pro...
33.6K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...