Regret//

By breadandgumballs

You are a trashy south side 16 year old girl that's dating a 'trashy' white boy. You both live on the south S... More

1.
2
3.
5.
6.
7.

4.

276 1 0
By breadandgumballs

You were having a dream about what happened Last night. What your actions were, and what you said, and what haunted your all night especially was about how you took a swing at Carl. You guys rarely hit or fight each other period but ever since you became a heavy drug addict and a drinker..it seems like everyone in your life has faded away from you. You were sleeping on your right side peacefully until you were shaken awake 3 times. You for add before you y turned over to see who it was. You blinked a little bit to get your vision back since all you saw was blurring. You saw it was Carl. Your face became disappointed as carls looked disappointed also. You looked away after a few swings of looking at him.

" Wanna steal something" carl asked you quietly and dull.

" Why" you asked him in your groggy sleep voice as you rubbed your eye.

"Well I feel bad about what happened last night so maybe we can hit up a jewelry store...steal whatever you want....maybe a pawn shop" he suggested as he shrugged his shoulders.

You stared done at the sheets and thought about tif it a second. You were thinking about to consequences and if you would caught but you also thought how my uh stress it would relive to take something e of someone else's...so you said yes.

" Yea sure" you said as you looked at Carl. A bright smile came up on his face. He probably was worried you wouldn't get up out of bed or say no blankly.

" Ok where" he asked you excited as he sat down on the bed slowly.

"Mmm..Definitely Jewelry shop they..have more than a pawn" you said quickly as you nodded your head and smiled.

" Got it" he said as he got up quickly.

You wanted to say sorry but at first you hesitated.

" Wait but uhm"  you said quietly as you glanced up and down at Carl and the sheets thinking about quickly if you should say it or not.

Carl stopped and looked at you as you hesitated to say.

" What about...between us last night...are   you not mad..?"

He sighed as he quickly walked over to you.

" I can't be mad at you forever" he said as he made eye contact with you before he gave you a smile. You smirked.

He smiled a tooth smile one more time before quickly getting up and grabbing his black bag back off the back of the door. He walked down the hallway quickly as he unzipped it. You watched him as you smiled. You got up quickly and walked over to the closet of carls and grabbed a black shirt, black jeans,and a black mask from the inside of his top drawer dresser. You quickly changed your clothes before walking down the hallway heading downstairs to put your mask in the bag. You walked down the hallways trying not to make a noise since all the other Gallagher were asleep. You looked over in the kitchen area to see Carl packing guns and tasers. You lifted your eyebrow and smiled as you quickly walked through the living room to the kitchen to see what he was doing. You leaned on the table slowly as you held your mask in a ball as you stared at Carl cleaning off your gun and taser before dropping it in the bag.

" What are you song"

" Well...for a jewelry store they are usually packed on defense guns and if you want the good jewelry you need 2 weapons" Carl explained as he stared at the bag as he put the tasers.

"Huh..." you said slowly as you nodded your head slowly.
You thirteen your mask in the table too him before leaning off the table and grabbing your shoes off of the stairs by the back door. Carl put your mask in the bag than zipped it quickly. You sat down on the steps and grabbed a shoe. You took the black sock out and slipped it on before putting the shoe on. After you got your shoes on you looked at the time on your watch that's said 8:15. You put your wrist down quickly before walking over to Carla Dan telling him you were ready. He swung the bag around his shoulder before opening the back door slowly and trying to be quite and walked out quickly with you behind him..trying to do the same. You turned around and closed the door quietly as he waited for you in the steps. You signed him to start walking after you turned around. You both hustled  down the steps. You hopped over the silver fence that was outlining half of the back yard. You landed on the screeching sliding rocks as you watched Carl jump it. You stared at him for a moment as he walked away from the fence.

You too walked all the way to the rich side of town to the jewelry shop. The whole time walking you were quite and felt kinda down because you felt some sort of guilt and excitement at the same time.It was one of those times where you didn't know what to think about yourself..if you were a good or bad person which you are obviously a bad person but if you really wanted to that bad you could change but you wanted to some sort but also didn't want to. As if Carl...you glanced at him a few times and he always had a smirky smile on his face as he walked straight and took turns like he was some sort excited and happy and proud to be this person. Off and on you guys made small conversation but not much since it was kinda awkward since y'all had a fight yesterday night and now your both walking together like a happy couple trying to forget what happened.

You guys walked,took turns, jumped  fences and Garbage cans for 40 minutes. You too were halfway there. You looked at you watch to see it was 9:40. You thought and complained as you thought about tons of  people being in that store and you couldn't get to rob it correctly.

30 more minutes later you guys finally got to the rich side of towns and also on the block to the store. You got excited each and each time you saw Mile  signs Or rich stores because when you saw rich stores...you knew you were on THAT side of town. 15 minutes past and you guys were finally across the street from the place. You too glanced at the store as you followed Carl as he tried to find a alley way with  dumpster to hide behind. You were staring at the store in glory as Carl hid behind a dumpster,getting everything ready like getting the masks and weapons out as you stood there in complete thought ms and glory thinking about what you were gonna steal out of those glass cabinets.

" Hey..ps, y/n" Carl whispered to you trying to get your attention as you stared.

" Huh" you said confused and quietly as you snapped out of your thoughts. You looked behind you quickly. You saw Carl crouched down behind a green old dumpster. You looked at him before quickly looked at the weapons and masks laid out. You quickly ran over there and kneeled down in format of him to his level. You looked at him for a second before grabbing a gun,taser,and a mask. You stood up with the things and walked behind Carl. You stuffed the taser in your back pocket..before you lifted the back of your shirt and stuffed the gun in your pants behind  your back. You then quickly slipped on the black ski mask..adjusting it so you can breath and see and so also your hair wasn't uncomfortable. After you adjusted everything you looked at Carl with big eyes. He nodded quickly before standing up but also kneeling down to where no one walking on the streets could see him. You flooded his toes like you always do since you knew what he was doing. He quickly looked both ways before rushing across the street. You too then crouched behind the 15% off sale sign in the front of the store. You leaked through the window for a moment before going back down. You looked at Carl and nodded a yes. He stood up as he pinged the gun down as he  held the gun close to him. You heard him count down under his breath for 3. You heard him say 2 and your body immediately got panicked and red inside. Something in your body was telling you not to do it but also to do it...like a angel and a devil on each side of your head telling you what to do. You Breathed in and out one more time before Carl hit 3.

Carl shot the glass  door open with his gun. He then quickly stepped inside the store pointing the gun to the cashier. Your eyes panicked and started moving around fast as you didn't know what to do. You pulled out your taser in confusion of what to do and pointed it to everyone why you clicked it on  and off. You saw everyone get on the ground...some quickly  and some slowly.

" GOLD,SILVER NOW BEFORE I SHOOT  YOUR ASS" Carl yelled at the cashier that was leaning face down the the glass counter as everyone yelled.

" MONEY TOO BITCH" you yelled out as you put the taser away and pulled out the gun instead.

"Yea...HUNDIES" Carl yelled again as he  swirved the gun to everyone back and forth quickly. You saw the cashier slowly get up off the counter as her whole body shook. Your eyes sweated as you saw her lean down and open the glass cabinet. She pulled out all the silver and gold jewelry and filled her hands with them. You notched she pulled out gold and silver watches,necklace's, and even ankle bracelets that looked about a 5,000$. You stared at Carl walk over to the lady with the bag unzipped and open. He held it open as rushed behind the counter. He held out the bag as the women slowly dropped the jewelry in. Your eyes sweated more and more as you watched every move the lady made. She opened the cash register obviously in fear and started pulling out 20s and 100 bills and holding them in her hand. She pulled every 100 dollar bill out of its tray before she did the same with the  20s. She quickly dropped the money in the bag before getting down in her knee's and covering her head. Carl then quickly zipped up the bag as he ran out of the store along with you behind him. You guys hopped out over glass on the sidewalk and started running for the hills as you herd the sirens of a police cars in the distance. You guys ran down the ally ways of the rich side of town as you heard the sirens getting closer and closer every time  you ran away faster.

You guys ran and ran until you stopped Carl with your arm suddenly.

" WE CANT RUN STRAIGHT AHEAD FOR 40 MINUTES"  you yelled at Carl  as he looked at you. He looked at  you worry and panic until he thought of something.

He looked around quickly trying to find a black Lamborghini. You scanned the roads,Close  by sidewalks,and alleys looking for cops to run from. Carl then grabbed your hand and started running. You scanned the roads looking out for cops. You guys kept running until you turned down This alley. You looked ahead of you to see Carl heading for a black Lamborghini sitting in front of a chick fila. He glanced at you fast before opening the car door of the backseat. He let you go in first before he did. He slammed the door quickly before the guy driving the car sped off. You guys panted.

" So how was it kids" the guy up front asked you too.

" Y/n this is G-Dog" Carl introduced him to you quickly.

"..Who" you asked in confusion.

" His drug dealer" the guy said blankly.

"........CARL" you yelled at him as you quickly looked back at him.

" What" he said blankly as he looked at you with a raised eyebrow confused.

You groaned and rolled your eyes in little shock.

G-Dog drove you both back to the Gallagher house peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

319K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
63.7K 1.1K 33
One new message from Unknown