Moran Shots

By ahshinam

Here are some Shots on Moran ❤️ More

❤️
Holi
Care ❤️
Night duty
High
Too much work..
New batch 0.1
New Batch 0.2
New Batch 0.3
New batch 0.4
Food
Any idea?
Feelings
Proposal
Story..
Busy Monu..💛
New..

Together

2K 101 17
By ahshinam

It was after Karan and Param were back.. And Karan and Monami were on mission Samarpan. They have to bring back the information that Charu was having and finally end the terrorist gang..❤️
--------------------------------------------------------------
Karan gave the pendrive to Charu and she left.

Karan (on Bluetooth)- Monami chalo. Follow her.

And they both sat on Jeep and started following Charu.
They reached their place in jungle. And were hiding at backside of the Hut.

Man1- Koi galti nhi honi chahiye. Wrna charu madam hme nhi chodegi. Or yha kisiko andar aane nhi dena. Agar koi aya to use whi ke whi goli maar do.

Monami - Karan.. Ab hm aage kyse jaayenge. Or hme to ye bhi nhi pta ki yha ye kr kya rhe hai. Charu bhi pta nhi kha gayab ho gyi hai.

Karan - Hme agey jana hoga. Fir hi pta chalega.
They both took their guns in their hands and started moving forward carefully.

But one of the man saw Monami. As Karan was on other side.

Man pointed gun towards her- Ae ladkii kon ho tum..?

Monami - Wo..wo mai yha ghoomne ayi thi.

Man - Faltu mat bolo tumhe charu madam ke pas leke chalte hai. Aao. Khi koi hmare plan ko kharab krne to nhi ayi.

He was about to hold her but Karan shoot him from behind and they both ran from there.

Man - Goli ki awaaz.. Dekho chlo

All of them started going where the man was lying.

1Man - Ise toh kisine goli maar di. dhoondho unhe.

Suddenly he saw Karan and Monami and started following them.

Man - Ye bachke Jane nhi chahiye

While Karan and Monami were running and they came to edge of a chasm.

Karan hold Monami's hand. And looked back to the goons who were searching for them.

Karan - Monami JUMP....
And they both jumped and fall down rolling.
After few seconds the land becomes flat and they both were laying down above each other...❤️

They both slowly opened their eyes and saw each other.

Karan looked at Monami and wiped her face.♥️

Karan - Monami tum thik ho.

Monami nodded.
Monami - Tum..

Karan nodded and stood up and gave her his hand.
Monami hold his hand and was about to stand but her foot started paining and she fall down.

Karan - Monami.. Are you okay..

Monu - Hmm. Bs mera paer dukh rha hai..

Karan - Dikhao
It was a deep cut on her sole due to the long thorns.

Karan - Monami mai ise nikaalta hu.

Monami nodded and closed her eyes tightly and hold his arm..♥️

Karan slowly hold the thorn which was half inside her foot and started pulling it outside. While tears started flowing from her eyes..🥺
Karan looked and her.

Karan - Monami bs ho gya
And he quickly jerked off the thorn from her foot. And took his hankey and wrapped it around her feet.

Monami opened her eyes and felt a little relaxed.
Karan (cupped her face)- U okay..?❤️

Monami smiled and nodded.

On the other hand the men also jumped from there and were searching for Karan and Monami.

Karan - Monami hme yha se jaana hoga thoda aagey. Wo hme dhoond lenge.

They both stood up. Karan hold her hand and they both started moving forward..❤️
___________________________________________

It started getting darker and they were lost in jungle.

Karan - Andhera ho gya hai

Karan - Agey raasta bhi nhi pta

Monami - Yha wait kr lete hain abhi ke liye.

Without waiting for Karan's reply Monami sat down and rested her back on tree's trunk.

Karan - Network bhi nhi hai yha. Academy bhi contact nhi kr sakte hum.

Monami - Ab kya krna hai.

Karan collected some dry leaves and sticks and lit them up using the lighter.

Karan - Agar wo log hmare tk na pahunche to acha hai. Fir to hm yhi ruk jaate hai. Wrna agey khi jaana hoga
(Saying this he also sat down close to her. And rested his head on her shoulder..♥️)

Monami - Mughe nhi lgta wo aayenge ab.

Karan - Hmm.. Chlo dekhte hai. Wyse raat bhi ho chuki hai. Ab to mushkil hai jo wo log jungle mei hme dhoondhe. Or kuch keh bhi nhi sakte wo log terrorists hai aise hme kyse jaane denge. Chlo dekhte hai.

And he wrapped her hands around her.❤️

On other side..
Man to Charu - Madm wo 2 log aye the. Ek ladka or ek ladki. Shyd academy wle the.

Charu - Toh unhe jldi dhoondho wo jungle mei hi honge. Khai tk aye agay bhi jao. Hme kuch bhi karke unhe dhoondh ke maarna hoga wrna baki sb toh plan bigad hi Chuka hai ye information bhi chli jaegi. Jao ab.

Nd the men started searched for them.

While
Monami was hugging Karan as mosquitos were there and she was wearing sleeveless dress..❤️

Monami (gave a small kiss on his cheek)- Karan..

Karan - Hmm.

Monu - Mughe paani peena hai

Karan - Paani. yha kha hoga ab.

Monu - Dhoondhte hai chlo yha bhi log khi se to paani Peete honge na.

Karan - Mai jaata hu tum yhi rukna. Agey boht andhera bhi hai.

Monu hold his arm - Nhi..mai bhi saath mei jaungi. Please..

Karan - Acha thik hai ao.
They both stood up and started searching for water.

While they both were searching for water they saw a lake and went near it. And the men came close to the area where they were before and saw the little bonfire.

Man - Yhi the wo log aag bujhi Hui nhi hai Mtlb wo aas pass hi hai. Dhoondo
.......................,......... ......................................

Near the Lake..

Karan - Finally Pani Mila hme. Paani saaf bhi hai aur.

Monu - Haa..

And they started washing their hands and cleaned their clothes a little and drank some water.

Karan - Chlo ab

Monami - Wha boht machar hai yhi rukte hai na.

Karan - Yha wo log aa skte hai monami. Chlo ab

Monami - 😫 Chlo

And they both left from there. They were about to sit but they heard the voices of man.

Karan - Wo yha aagye

Monu - Ab kya kre hm

Karan - Chlo yha se lake ko cross karke jana hoga.

Monu - Chlo

Nd they both ran from there to other side of lake and finally they went out of the jungle. Where on other hand the men were still searching for them. Karan contacted the Academy people and informed them about the area where charu was there and Faizi and Sanju with backup team came to the forest and captured the ppl and got information back. Charu was shot by Sanju..

Faizi and Sanju accomplished the mission and then they called Karan.

Karan- Ha Faizi

Faizi- Mission successful..

Karan - Good Job Faizi

Sanju - Ab kha ho sirji

Karan - Hm aate hai yha fas gye hai or raasta bhi nhi pta tum log location send Kardo.

Faizi - Thik hai

--------------------------------------------------------------

Faizi sent them the location and they got their way now.

Karan (hold her hand) - Chalein..😊

Monami (smiled widely) - Haa.

Karan - Finally Mission Samarpan accomplished..

Monami - Haa. Mai bohot khush hu ab hmare pas param bhaiya bhi aagye. Ab family complete ho jayegi.

And she hugged him. Karan too replied and kissed her forehead..❤️

And they left from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Just a random one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 642 21
The story of Monami and Karan after param bhaiya got arrested All those things happened in the one year leap period in my imagination.
69.7K 3.2K 37
Our cutti monu fall in love with the mafia leader karan shergill 😍But he dont😂 Peep into know the plot👀 I sware u will love it 🤗🥰
21.1K 1K 16
Here I will be posting one shots or short stories on zdmn
76.7K 3K 48
My First book on MoRan So read if you welcome me in this new fandom. If I got good number of votes you will see more books on MoRan