//The Vampire Diaries GroupCh...

By thatzz_nitzz

◾What happens When all of them is in one groupchat !? Read to find out ❤️ More

◾Random Day when Damon Forgets To pick Stefanie Up◾
◾ Katherine' turn today ◾
◾Trouble In Paradise ?◾
◾ Klaroline Exposed ◾
▪️All is Well▪️
▪️Kolvina's Anniversary ▪️
◾Matty Is Not (Is) Invisible ◾
◾Old grudge ◾
◾ Author's Note ◾
◾Truth Or Dare ?◾
◾The Salvatore House◾
◾Steroline is Endgame◾
◾ Steroline baby on the way◾
◾Gender Revealed ◾
◾KatKai◾
◾ Everything is fine...?◾
◾Bonnie saves the day again ◾
◾The trouble never ends◾
◾ Fuck You Damon◾
◾Netflix, Grammys And Chill◾
◾ Author , save your life🙂◾
◾Keeping Up With The Supernaturals◾
◾Final Segment◾
◾Next Book's Story◾
◾New Member ◾
◾Lyrics Prank◾
◾ Lyrics Prank Part 2◾
◾When TvD takes Naruto Test◾
◾Would you Rather?◾
◾Kids◾
◾The Kid's groupchat◾
◾ Backstabbing Family◾
◾ Always will be watching you◾
◾ Favourite Tv Shows◾
◾Party texts◾
◾ Lessons with klaus◾
◾Headers◾
◾ Planning ◾
◾ Happy Birthday Bon-Bon!◾
◾ Tyler's birthday?◾
◾ Stefan's fault◾
◾Best sitcom?◾
◾Stefan and Caroline ◾
◾ Emergency!⚠️◾
◾He is what?◾
◾Eren Salvatore ◾
◾Tired parents ◾
◾10 years later◾
◾He is 20 now◾

◾The Last◾

311 8 9
By thatzz_nitzz

A/N: Since it's the last chapter I thought to make it in paragraph wise. Read my ranting later okay? 😌✋🏻

It was a beautiful day. The sky was clear, birds chirping, kids running around. The Salvatore house was in chaos, however. "Damon quit the bickering with him and go help, sarah!" Elena shouted at him. "I am trying okay? I am trying! So much for having four kids" He muttered the last part. "5 kids!!" Elena shouted.

"Zach no!" "Zach yes!" Jenna and Grayson started chanting as he was showing them some trick. "Zachary Salvatore, If I don't find you in your suit in thirty minutes, you know what's your punishment will be won't you?" Elena threatened him. Zachary gulped. "Sorry Mom, I was practicing on my skills" He said chuckling and scratching his hair. "And this is the moment, seriously?" Elena asked rolling her eyes.

"Leave them be mama, I will make sure they are ready" Stefanie said. Elena gave her a thankful look before going to handle her other child-um-husband , Damon.

"Come on sis, you have got to see this!" Grayson said. "Yeah come on Stefie!" Zachary said. "You know I would love too but let's not make mama mad shall we?" Stefanie asked In a polite tone , making the others nod yes. The door opened, their favourite uncle coming inside.

"Uncle Jeremy!!!" The kids shouted. "Well well here are my favourite siblings, are you guys not ready yet?" He asked. "Well we are going to, but you have got to see this new trick I learned!" Zachary said.

"Another Vampire trick, Zach?" Jeremy asked. Zach nodded but Stefanie glared at him as he pouted and went to change. "Oh thank god, they weren't even listening to me" Jenna said. "Well Stefanie has the mom powers" Sarah said coming inside, "Oh hey uncle Jer" She greeted. "Hey kiddo" Jeremy greeted her back.

"Help me uncle Jer, otherwise mom will go nuts" Sarah pleaded making Jeremy chuckle.
"Alright alright!" He said making his way to the kitched. After 30 minutes, all the kids came downstairs, looking all dressed up. "Is this perfect do I need to change?" Sarah asked.

"You already look like a pig with a dress what are you stressing about?" Grayson said, making Sarah's eyes glow. "Don't make her angry or else she will snort" Zachary said making everyone laugh.

"This is not fair! You guys always pick on me!" Sarah cried. "Well because you are the youngest" Grayson said. "Zach is the youngest!" Sarah said. "But zach is more cool you know?" Grayson said. She huffed , crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks in anger. "Oh quit bothering her you too" Stefanie said.

The stairs creaked, making everyone look up to see a handsome man coming down and a beautiful women with him. Damon and Elena came down , hand in hand, Damon giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Still gorgeous as ever" He whispered. Elena gave a huge smile. "I wish just to rip this clothes of you right now" He said. "Don't you dare, I spent money on this" Elena gave him a threatened look. "Way to ruin my sexy talk, Mrs.Gilbert" Damon said chuckling.

"Why are they walking in slow motion?" Grayson whispered. "I don't know" Zachary whispered back. "Oh Jeremy you are finally here!" Elena said rushing to hug her brother.

"Yeah 30 minutes ago. What were taking you guys so long?" He asked. Elena gave him a sheepish looking making him understand they were doing stuff. "Oh come on, every single time I walk on you guys" He said rolling his eyes. Elena laughed.

"Let's go kids, Or else Aunt Caroline will be mad" Damon said taking the keys and everyone running out. As soon as everyone got settled inside the huge family car, Damon started it , now pulling out of the driveway. After 10 minutes Elena shouted.

"Oh my god, we forgot the flowers! And the rings!"

"What? I thought you had it with you!" Damon shouted. "Yes but because of you I forgot!" She shouted back. "Oh god guys, we have to pick up my wife too at the clinic" Jeremy said groaning.

Damon in frustation drove the car around and started going back to the house. "I swear , Caroline will be the death, I am telling you"

"Well add me too because she is not gonna leave me" Elena said in fear.

-------

"Elena! You are 40 minutes late! Where have you been!?" Caroline shouted.

"Sorry sorry, um- it's all because of the kids!" Elena said putting the blame on them.

"Heyy!" The kids shouted.

"Hey Elena, Damon" Stefan said coming to them putting his hand around Caroline's waist.

"Hello brother" Damon greeted him.

"Well here's your number, for the seats, kids, better stay in you places" Caroline warned them.

"Aunt Caroline, we are adults, stop bossing us around!" Grayson said. Caroline gave him an angry look making him shut up. "Fine we will sit where we are" Grayson mumbled taking the ticket out of caroline's hand and going away.

"Um Aunt Caroline, I am the best man, where's Eren?" Zachary asked.

"Oh he is inside the house. Third floor, right" Caroline said , Zach nodding and going away.

"Well here are the flowers and rings Care" Elena said giving it to her. Caroline took it and went away to manage things.

"Finn you better stop doing that" Freya warned him where they were sitting.

"I am telling you mom it's Nik's doing!" Finn said making Nik snicker.

Freya rolled her her, while Keelin laughed. "Leave them alone love. They are grown up kids" Keelin said.

"For us? Never" Freya said as she looked at her two sons bickering.

"Hope where are your mom and dad!?" Rebekah asked.

"Dad is with Aunt Camille, and mom is with Uncle Elijah" Hope said shrugging her shoulders.

"I know that, but if they won't be seated Caroline is gonna kill them!" Rebekah said.

"Alright, I'll look for them" Hope said rolling her eyes.

"Davina, where's Henrrika and Josh?" Kol asked. "Josh wasn't able to make it, he got stuck because of his job and henrrika is over there at the counter flirting with some guy, I assume or it looks like that" She said peering at her daughter. "She never got my flirting skills" Kol said making Davina chuckle.

"Klaus, she is 43! She is a grown up for god's sake! She has a husband and soon a child! We are gonna be grandparents! Landon is a nice guy okay! Stop obsessing over them!" Hayley shouted at Klaus.

"How dare that phoenix boy make my daughter pregnant? That's means my baby had sex!" Klaus practically screamed.

"Oh she had sex long ago , get over it!" Hayley said irritated. Elijah ignored both of them while Camille tried to calm the situation. Hope looked at her parents fighting and turned around. "Yep not going for this one" She said mentally.

"Hey beautiful" Landon said coming to her and putting his hand on her belly. "Hi" She greeted him. "How's our baby doing?" He asked. "You have been away from for only 5 minutes Landon" Hope said chuckling. "I know but I missed you guys" He said kissing her forehead. "Oh and stay away from my dad, he is going to kill you" She said. "I already knew the risks when I married you" He said making her smile.

"Here are the love birds! Hey you guys!" Lizzie called out to them. She was along with her husband, Sebastian, Josie and her wife Penelope. "Heyy" Hope greeted them.

"How's the baby hope?" Josie asked.

"Healthy" She said. "Where's are your young ones?" She asked.

"Seline is getting ready with Lily to be bridesmaid inside the house" Lizzie said. She had Sebastian had Seline, 5 years ago. Josie and Penelope adopted Lily a year ago. She is smaller than Seline by a year.

"This is place is beautiful isn't it?" Hope said looking at the place. "Yeah , Uncle Damon and Enzo found this place with difficulty. It looks like a fairytale" Josie said.

"Hope have you found the gender yet?" Penelope asked. "No it's next month"

--------

"Now kids remember walk how I told you" Eve said explaining it to Seline and Lily. They nodded holding the flower basket. "Love are you guys ready?" Aaron asked coming inside the room. "Yes just last minute" She said kissing her husband on his cheeks. "Alright I'll be outside, let's start the ceremony, it's time" He said checking his watch. She nodded. "Mama, come with me!" Eve's son, Axel said tugging his mom's hand.

"Axel! I told you to hold the ring, and walk down the aisle. Now go with Papa , he will show you where to go" She said pushing him out of the door. Her husband nodded taking his son outside.

"How do I look?" Estelle asked her bestfriend. "Like a goddamn , queen, now let's go and get your prince" She said. The door opened and Enzo walked in. He stood in awe looking at his daughter. "I can't believe you are getting married miá" He said.

She blushed. "Come here" He said getting her in a hug. "I would cry but Eve would never forgive me for ruining my makeup" Estelle said making Enzo chuckle. "Darling, you are the most beautiful thing and I am sure Eren wouldn't mind marrying you even in ruined makeup"

"You trust him that much dad?" She asked. "He grew on me" He said smiling. "Let's go?" He asked. She nodded taking his hand.

The ceremony started with as the bride's maid started walking down, throwing flower petals. Eren stood at the last , eagerly waiting for his soon to be wife. The wedding tune hit the air.

"Where is she?" Eren asked eagerly. "Calm down man. You haven't calmed down since, early morning" Zachary said. "How can I? I wanna see her so badly" Eren whined.

"Oh here she comes" Zach said. After the bride's maid and the ring bearer walked down, Estelle came in hand in hand with her father. He father gave her a tight squeeze on her hand, reassuring her everything will be fine. She gave him the biggest smile. Bonnie looked at them tears in her eyes.

Enzo left her at the alter, Eren now taking her hand. He went to sit with his wife. Bonnie gave him a tissue, as he wiped his tears.

"God, you look so beautiful. Taking that thing off of you tonight tho" Eren said winking at her. She blushed as she mouthed the word 'behave' to him.

The priest, started the ceremony and he asked them to say their vows. Estelle teared up hearing Eren's vow, as she said her own.

"Now do you take , this beautiful women to be your wife in sickness and health for the rest of your life?" The priest asked.

"I do" Eren said smiling.

"Now do you take this handsome young man, to be your husband in sickness and health for the rest of your life?" The priest asked.

"I do" Estelle said.

"Now you may kiss the bride" He said as they kissed each other, as people cheered for them.

A/N: Thank thank thank you so much, if you have made it till the end! You don't know how much this means to me! I started this book a year ago, this day just because I was bored. I saw many books , like this one and I thought why not make my own version where's everyone is alive, the couples on the show remain the same and they all get along together. Well they really got along exactly but you get the point! Maybe years from now when i'll look back to this book, I am sure i will cringe because of how cheesy this book was. But nevertheless, my 17 year old had fun writing this book , she did what she wanted so future me doesn't really matter for the 17 year me right now😌✋🏻. I'll be 18 soon this april tho🌝. The kids, had their own kids and got married in the future. Their were many other characters here in the wedding but I didn't write all of them example: Mj, Rafael, Alaric, Jo, Valerie , Matt, Tyler etc. As for eren, he and Estelle got married, had a kid 2 years later and named him Armin. Yeah Aot reference. Anyways thank you so much! It was great writing this book although I am gonna end this here.

Peace, Nitya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 6
"𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥...
158K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

28.1K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
123K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...