The Game Planned By Him..

By NeverAsk_Me24

what do u want..? is it enough for you? stop it who u think you are? stop acting!! u worthless better you're... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
CREDIT!!!✨

Part 10

563 19 3
By NeverAsk_Me24

Maybe for this part...u need to use ya brain???idk:P

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vietnam POV

is it possible that someone planned all this..?hmph....it must be somethign else happened to them...time to use my brain..

...

...

I went to see belarus..

...

...

viet: yo belarus!!

belarus: oh...heyya viet..what's up?

viet: ah nothing...i have something to ask you..

belarus: alright..spit it out..

viet: ok,I want to ask ...how did y'know that rus & china hangout with phil before phil was reported missing?

belarus: hmm..it's after finish school..i saw phil go to somewhere place...then after that..rus came to me and ask where were him...i said phil go to that place..

viet: which place?

belarus: if I'm not mistaken...close to a quiet area...i think that's only i know...maybe u can ask rus?

viet:  alright..thank u for ur time..

belarus: okie!c'ya!!

...

..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

...

...

rus: viet?what are u doing here?come in...we can get some coffee..

viet: ah,it's ok...just a moment..i have a few question to ask you..

rus: ok..?go ahead..

viet: so,were u hang out with phil before he was reported missing..???

rus: *nodded* yes i am...then china came join us..after that..he told us that he wanted to go ame house and invited us..at the first sight...i don't want to go that guy home anymore..cuz phil accepted the invite...i have no choice but I had to go once..

viet: what happened when you arrived ame's house?

rus: hmm..at that time...we did knock on the door and called him..but he didn't even answer..when I asked china he was actually at home or not...china answered that ame did tell him that he was at home...because phil and china are worried...phil suggested looking for that guy through the window..me and phil went to the back of the house...we saw ame through the window..he was holding his head and fainted..

viet: then?

rus: You know what we should do after seeing what happened...in the hospital..china is comforted phil...then..bla bla bla bla what that doctor say about that guy condition..after that..in 4-5 pm like that...ukraine called me for dinner..suddenly boom...phil was reported missing on that day..

Vietnam POV

he really doesn't like ame- ouh well..that's not a point..

...

...

i see,so that's apparently the reason he went to the hospital ... but..how can he disappear ..?is there a doctor who allows him to go home ..? if there is even once, he must tell the reason why he did not attend the academy...it won't be until 3 days that there is no news about him ..

...

...

viet: rus,did u know which hospital u,phil and china sent ame to?

rus: if i'm not mistaken..it's hospital ***********

viet: did u know how the doctor face is?

rus: uhhh....Как ее зовут(translation: what his name)...uhmm....am not remember...maybe u need to ask china..because he was the one who saw the doctor first..at that time I didn't really care what happened..

viet: ouh i see!!cảm ơn vì đã dành thời gian cho tôi! c'ya!!(translation: thank you for ur time!)

rus: нет проблем..(translation: no problem)..byeee

...

...

...

Vietnam POV

Japan said he is here...ouh?he saw me then waved at me ..

china: what's up viet?looking for me?

viet: wait- how did ya know i'm looking for u?

china: It's written on the look on your face ... it looks like you're looking for something ... so I thought you might be looking for me:v

viet: that's lil bit sus- anyway,i have-

china: question?

viet: and tell me how did ya know that too....

china: ouh!rus texted me and tell me about this!! *while show his phone* the doctor...i think his name austria..??

viet: austria??

china: uhum!*nodded*

viet: ...the name is....familiar...?

china: *giggles* vietttt,i admit it! u really like a detective!!plus...you're so cute with that serious face!!

viet: e-eh??? (lil bit VietChi?eheheh:P)

china: *sweat drop* n-no!!i-i mean- i!!y'know what does- it for??ahahah!! *panic*

viet: it-it's okay!!uh- i have to go!!bye2!!

...

...

...

Vietnam POV

I ran to my car...I covered my face with my sweater...*insert manly screaming in vietnamese drama* ...this so embarrassing!!wait-

...

...

i took a deep breath...then calm down..ok,that moment just some random pointless stuff..it's nothing important..yeah,that's right...so..the doctor name...austria...he work in hospital ***********...alright!!let's go!!

...

...

viet: excuse me,did y'know any doctor name austria?

nurse: yes but if u want to meet him srry cuz doctor didn't come today..he said he had something important...

viet: did he allow a patient named America to leave the hospital before the patient was reported missing in this hospital?

nurse: no,the patient should have been allowed to go home today but yesterday he disappeared suddenly..we have seen the CCTV footage..there is no footage of the patient coming out of the hospital quietly..

viet: ouh i see!!thank you!

nurse: you're welcome:D

...

...

...

Vietnam POV

is it possible that someone deleted the recording..??but who????people from outside who disguise themselves as doctors??It won't be the people who work in this hospital either ... that's impossible...if so, there must be a recording that shows him and ame coming out of this hospital at the main door...wouldn't anyone who works here notice .. ???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

is it impossible if there are people who work in the hospital who are instructed to let ame disappear..??

.

.

.

.

I'm not sure but I really think there are people who planned all this...but who??

.

.

.

.

.

.

israel: heyyya sunshine~~

phil: *glare at him then look away*

israel: awh~~i'm so srryyyy for my attitude yesterdayyy sunshine~~!

phil: *ignored him*

israel: plsss forgive me sunshineeee..pweasee

Pilippines POV

ew...i've never see him like this since we 1st met..is this his real side??the fawk(ayo-) ..at the first sight..i thought he is mature,smart and a good person...right now,apparently I was wrong..ughh!!i can't just stay in this room forever!!but how???every moment i plan to run away from this house..he must be founded out!!damn it!!I can't be locked up here forever!i need to find way to get out from here...it must be detail and clear...i can't just let him make me listen to him like a dog..!no!i can't...but how..???

...

...

"then let me control you.."

...

...

Philippines POV

i snapped...that voice again....

israel: what's wrong sunshine?

phil: ...uh....

KRING KRING KRING!!

israel: *screaming* can't they just let me spend time with u alone!?they really ruin my moment!!geez..

phil: uh-

israel: i need to go now sunshine...stay here ok?i'll be back..c'ya~

...

...

...

...

Philippines POV

alright..he already gone...back to the topic..how do we suppose to get out from here...hmm...

.

.

.

"stop with this bulls#$t...just let me control ur body"

"what do u want huh??why u always keep asked that question??"

"listen,if u let me control you,i promise  am gonna settle this"

"how?"

"that secret.."

"y'know..i can't believe i'm talking something like you.."

"oi...are already forgot about me??"

"wut??"

"*sigh* go to that mirror.."

Philippines POV

i just follow what that 'thing' say..

.

.

.

 then....I'm sweating ... my heart is pounding...

.

.

.

.

the shadow of my mirror...it is not my shadow..but another 'thing'..

.

.

.

.

it's HIM...

.

.

.

.

.

Kuya Marshal...

.

.

.

.

.

"h-how...?"

"heh..finally,u recognize me.."

"b-but..y..you..s..suppose..."

"hah!!like i said before!!am back!!"

"i-i"

"now2~no crying~u told me u wanted to be like me right?be a man!"

"k..kuya..."

"i know..i come here cuz i want to save you.."

"s..save m..me?"

"yep,i promise to you right?i'm always by yourside and will protect you FOREVER"

___________________________________________________________________________

"kuya marshal...why must be mom??i'm scared if they gonna kill kuya del..!"

"it's ok philip..just stop crying ok?i'm always by yourside and will protect you FOREVER...that's my promise to you..u want to be like me right?so be a strong warrior...now,we just need to wait kuya del..so calm down..ok?"

"hum! *nodded*

____________________________________________________________________________

"KUYA!!!!"

"HUWAG MO SYA KUMUHA!!MAMAKAAWA AKO!PLEASE!!SIYA LANG ANG MERON!!PLEASE!!KAPATID KO SYA!!!(translation: pls don't take him!i'm begging!!pls!!he is the only one i have!!please!!he is my brother!!)

"KUYA!!!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"i remembered that day...the day that they took you away from me..u screaming and crying..i remembered..."

"k-kuya.."

"i just want to protect you...let me control your body so i can destroy ur pain..u only rest and stay here"

"k-kuya.."

" *offer his hand* c'mon philip...let's go.."

"i-i..i love y-you..kuya marshal...i-i..i don't want lost you again..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"then i'm here for you and always protect you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

cliffhanger:D

hah..sibling problem..always like that.....updated the story monday-friday:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 98 8
Phil was well loved by everyone i mean everyone including the countries that are higher than him he was the most valuable caring and beautiful person...
25.6K 913 33
Lovely Martha Celestine Martinez a high schooler who is known for her typical boyish aspect, dark personality and boring. As long as her earphones an...
5.7K 272 14
CSR: THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION "Holy shit." Chuuya mumbles as he immediately kneel down and check the person's pulse, "You fucking extra, do you in...
115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"