Roses Are Red

Av naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request Mer

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)

2.3K 30 15
Av naeguji

Word count: 2886

Warnings: smut

-

"I took out the old security cameras. They're all thrown away." Shibusawa crossed his arms, looking up at Sigma who was adjusting a chandelier on a latter. The two had been working all day, fixing small things at the Casino. Shibusawa volunteered but was relatively a little bored from doing so much work. He hadn't broken a sweat. Sigma was the same.

Shibusawa was dating Fyodor, who had met a man named Nikolai. As far as he was concerned, Nikolai fell in love with Fyodor. But Fyodor had already been with Shibusawa. He'd rejected him. Nikolai was heart broken, but still invited Fyodor and Shibusawa to his organization. It didn't surprise him that Fyodor decided to join. And of course, Shibusawa did too.

That's when he met him; Sigma. The manager of the Casino. Sigma and Nikolai were still together. Both Shibusawa and Fyodor were happy that Nikolai found love. Neither of the couples and intentions of thwarting the others. However..

"Thank you, I really appreciate it. You can take a break, you know. You don't have to help." Sigma smiled, looking down at him, hands still on the chandelier.

Shibusawa didn't so much mind the idea. He smiled. "I wouldn't be opposed to a break." He clicked his tongue. "Sigma, dear, when you get a minute, would you mind meeting me in my room? Thanks." He doesn't even let Sigma answer. He simply walked to his room.

For some reason, Sigma felt butterflies in his stomach. He blinked a few times. When did it get hot? He felt— something. He wasn't sure what it was. But whatever it was, Shibusawa could smell it. Some type of nervousness. A strong one too. He merely chuckled to himself as he walked to the room, sitting down on the desk and waiting for Sigma's arrival.

Why did Sigma have such a reaction? Surely he didn't think Shibusawa planned to harm him in any way? It was the same smell Fyodor used to radiate when they first started engaging in.. intimate activities. He missed it; Fyodor didn't radiate such nervousness or fear now that he'd gotten used to his antics. Somewhere in the back of his mind, both he and Fyodor knew that their feelings were growing beyond just each other.

Soft creams of a bed in a room in another part of the casino didn't go unheard by him. He had the senses of a beast- and some of the physical attributes to prove it. Sharp and longer than normal nails, fangs— He could hear what sounded like his lovers name. But it was Nikolai's voice. How interesting.

Shibusawa snapped out of his heightened senses at the sound of the door creaking open. He looked over nearly instantly, like a predator who'd been sitting in silence for hours and it's prey finally made noise, giving away its location. The door was hardly opened, Sigma's beautiful soft hands with pastel purple painted nails held the sides of it, and he could see half of Sigma's face and body. As though he was that prey, peeking out of its hiding spot to see if the beast was there or not.

And he was.

Shibusawa tapped his fingers on the desk with a smile as Sigma walked in, closing the door behind him. He knew why the other smelt the way he did- that oh so addicting smell- he knew why the other's face seemed awfully flushed compared to his regular skin color— he knew why the other was fidgeting with his fingers, then hair, then fingers, then hair again. But he couldn't help but tease the other.

"You look awfully red, my dear sigma..~" Shibusawa chuckled, getting off the desk, slowly taking steps towards him.

"Ah- yeah. The casino's- a little hot and— I guess doing all that work must've worked my body temperature up." Sigma comes up with a pathetic excuse. His scent is so strong. So — intoxicating.

"Oh? But I've been doing just as much work.. and I'm certainly not all red." Shibusawa stands in front of him now. Sigma refused to look at him; that simply won't do. Shibusawa brings up a hand to cup the other's chin, lifting it up so Sigma looked at him. Sigma's heart pounded. "Could it be.. that maybe I'm the reason why you're oh so red~?" Shibusawa's voice was low as he purred out those sweet sweet words that he already knew the answer to.

The smell was only stronger. He only wanted Sigma more. "I-I.. don't- be ridiculous, hah." Sigma slips from his grasp and stumbled around Shibusawa to stand behind him, away from the wall so he wasn't cornered. Shibusawa's eyes followed him and he turned to face Sigma.

"Don't bother lying to me, Sigma~ No one ever gets away with it." He walked up to Sigma, placing a hand on his chest. "I can smell it." He spoke lowly, making Sigma shiver and slowly take steps back. Shibusawa followed, until the guilty as charged Sigma fell back on the bed. Shibusawa looked down at him. Sigma was unintentionally seducing him.

"Well, Sigma? Why don't you allow me to assist you in ridding yourself of this heat, I'm sure it makes your clothes.. uncomfortable~" he puts a knee on the bed, slowly crawling onto it.

Sigma's heart is pounding as his back rests against the headboard and Shibusawa looked over him. "..y-yes." Shibusawa's smirk widened. "Please." Sigma closed his eyes tightly.

"Gladly~" Shibusawa gently positions Sigma to lay on his stomach. It makes Sigma's scent only grow stronger. "Mm.. you're so beautiful." He whispered softly, and brings his hands to the top of the other's pants, pulling down. His eyes nearly sparkle when, when he does, he's met with fishnet stockings over panties. That's certainly not what he was expecting Sigma to wear. He felt there was more to this than meets the eye.

"Oh..? Looks like someone was expecting some type of intimacy today~ " perhaps he wore them for Nikolai. Shibusawa was glad to get to see them first.

Sigma says nothing, burying his face in a pillow. Shibusawa assumed it was out of embarrassment. He chuckled, and tossed his pants off to the side. He runs his fingers up and down the others ass and thighs, before his nails curl around the fishnet stockings and tear them off. Sigma whimpered as the other's fingers rubbed and kneaded at his soft flesh. "Don't worry~ I'll get you new ones~" he whispered softly into Sigma's ear.

Sigma tensed up, a quiet moan leaving his lips. His ears were sensitive- and he hadn't even known the other had leaned over. Air hits his entrance, and he shivered. His face was so warm. This position wasn't one Nikolai had ever put him in.

Because Nikolai was either riding Sigma, or Sigma was fucking him. Sigma didn't at all mind; Nikolai didn't have a dick. And Sigma had no issue with it. He didn't understand why Nikolai had seemed so ashamed about that fact, as if you needed a dick to be a boy. The thought was silly. It was the same as any other feature on a guy. You don't need a specific hair color, a specific height, a specific length in arm or leg to be a man. Why would it be any different for any other body part?

The point was that while Sigma had been submissive before— he'd never been fucked. Again, not an issue for him at all. But- that didn't make it any less exciting that he was about to be.

Shibusawa never used fingers for prep. He had to file his nails down the hour before and he hadn't done that at all. He held the other's thighs, lifting his legs up slightly as he leaned down. He kissed along said thighs, before sliding his tongue into the smaller boy.

"Ah~!" The moan Sigma let out was unbearably sweet. As though he'd never felt this before, and Shibusawa wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't. He hummed softly. Oh, this was delightful. Sigma smelt and tasted delightful.

Shibusawa's nails gently pressed into Sigma's thighs. Fyodor had always liked the slight pain that came with Shibusawa's beautiful and dangerous nails. He wanted to test if Sigma was the same way.

Sigma's breath seemed to get caught in his throat, his body jolting. He'd notice the same reaction from kisses on his thighs. Sensitive, are we~? Shibusawa chuckled. He dragged his nails down his thighs, while swirling his tongue around. Sigma was unbelievably tight. It drove him insane, the thought of being inside of him.

Eventually, he pulled his tongue out, which Sigma seemed throughly disappointed with due to his loud whine. Shibusawa chuckled. "Say, my dear Sigma," he scratched at the other's thighs with his pointer finger, drawing blood. Very light scratches, as he wrote out his name. "Are there any particular kinks you'd like to try~?"

Sigma gasped softly, body twitching as the other carved his name into him. "I-I.. mmm.." it's so hard to think.

"How about praise~?" Shibusawa suggested as he flipped Sigma over. His face is so gorgeous, he just has to see it. Sigma can't help but get selfish.

"Y-Yes— yes please. Praise me- please! I've- been a good girl." Sigma extended their arms out for Shibusawa with tightly shut eyes, embarrassed by their words.

"..Girl?" Shibusawa repeated.

Sigma's eyes snap open and their arms retract back. "N-No— I mean—"

Shibusawa shushed her, cupping her cheek. "Are you a woman, Sigma?" He asked softly.

Sigma swallowed thickly. She hadn't told this to anyone, not even Nikolai. She just nodded, looking away. "Oh, love.. why do you look so ashamed?" Shibusawa kissed her forehead.

Sigma swallowed thickly. "I-I have a body like yours.. doesn't that .. make me a man, like you?" She's contradicting herself; She'd told Nikolai the exact opposite but couldn't apply it to herself.

"Not at all." Shibusawa chuckled. "Mm.. you really are so beautiful.." he praised her softly, wanting to make her comfortable.

"I put on those.. clothes under my pants to feel more feminine. I never planned for anyone to see me in them." Sigma fidgeted with her fingers. Not even Nikolai?

Shibusawa smiled softly. "..I won't tell anyone, because it is not my fact to share. But just know, that there's nothing wrong with you. You're a brave woman." His nails press into her flesh, causing her to gasp. "And a bratty one at that~"

The head starts to rise again and Shibusawa looked her in the eyes with half lidded ones. "Who are you to decide whether or not you're a good girl? Who said you could be so bold? I certainly didn't." He growled playfully.

Sigma's heart sped up. "I don't think you're deserving of praise anymore~" Shibusawa nipped at her neck, causing her to let out a soft whine. "You've been a bad girl~"

Sigma's whole body jolts at that. If it felt so nice to be called these feminine based names during intimate activities- she could imagine the immense comfort they'd bring during one's on the more fluffier side. She'd never been referred to as a female before. It must feel really nice even if not during any type of fluffy or not-so-fluffy activities. Just to be recognized as what she was; A Girl.

Sigma yelped, lost in her thoughts that it caught her off guard when she was flipped back over on her stomach. Shibusawa grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand drawer. He preps himself with that. He enjoyed watching Sigma's body tremble and twitch, anticipation growing in her. "So impatient." He tuts, as though he doesn't love it.

Sigma whined, but doesn't dare say something considered to be bratty. A wise decision; Shibusawa might've made her wait even longer if she'd taken that route. Thank goodness.

Shibusawa's hand massage her thighs, then her butt. He can't get enough of the feeling of her skin, and he slides himself in. Sigma cries out in pleasure, the pain minuscule. Shibusawa groaned. "You.." He's very surprised— and this fact turns him on, "Are so.. tight."

Sigma moaned. Shibusawa didn't wait- he instantly started moving. Tears welled up in her eyes as as he did so.

And even as the two made love, each other's names leaving their lips regularly, he could still hear other two names being called out in rays of love.

"F-Fyodor~! Ah~!"

"Mmm.. fuck, Nikolai.."

~•<3•~

Sigma sniffled as Shibusawa redressed the both of them after thoroughly cleaning them off. Claw marks tainted the clear skin on her thighs and back. As did hickeys. "Are you feeling alright? Was it too much?" Shibusawa murmured and kissed her forehead. She nodded. "Good." He smiled, knowing it was an answer to both questions.

"Let's go out. They may be suspicious to find we've been away together for so long." Shibusawa chuckled. This will be interesting.

Sigma nodded in agreement and Shibusawa and her walked out of the room. "Shibu..." she murmured softly as they walked. "The next time Nikolai sees me naked- h-he'll see.."

"I don't think he'll mind." Shibusawa purred. Sigma was surprised, but said nothing as they walked.

Fyodor and Nikolai found them, and instantly the smell of Nikolai all over Fyodor overwhelmed Shibusawa's senses, and he looked at Fyodor with knowing eyes. If there was every anyone that could put Fyodor in his place, it was Shibusawa.

Fyodor took a small step back, and looked away. As though ashamed. Nikolai was oblivious, and hugged Sigma tightly. "Siiiig!" Nikolai chimed.

"Hey." Sigma said softly. "I.. I have something I'd like to tell you." She smiled.

"Do you mind if I borrow Fyodor for a moment?" Shibusawa spoke calmly. Fyodor tensed up at his words, hands rubbing together anxiously.

"Not at all!" Nikolai stuck his tongue out and giggled.

Shibusawa led Fyodor away to a different room. He reeked of fear, but not the same kind that he liked. Not a good fear. "Nervousness isn't a good look on you, dear." Shibusawa lifted Fyodor's chin. Fyodor swallowed thickly. "I'm not upset."

Fyodor's hands wrapped around each other. "You... are not upset?" The Russian was surprised. Shibusawa had put up with a lot of his bullshit. He thought this would be his breaking point.

"No." Shibusawa smiled softly. "I know it's been obvious to you as it had to me.. our feelings have grown beyond our relationship, but still remain for each other."

Fyodor understood now. Shibusawa wasn't mad because- he'd been doing the same thing with Sigma. "..do you want to be in a polyamorous relationship, my love?" ShibusWa asked softly.

Fyodor nodded. "I do.. and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. And I just went and.." he stared down at his feat.

"You and I, as well as those two, are inhumane creatures who are not used to communicating emotions. We'll get there." He smiled softly.

Fyodor slowly nodded. "Thank you.. for understanding." He said softly.

"Of course." Shibusawa smiled and then lead Fyodor back to the others.

"My gorgeous beautiful princess~!" Nikolai is singing, holding Sigma up in the hair, so happy and excited. "My beautiful girlfriend!!" He exclaimed. Sigma was laughing softly.

"Hey." Shibusawa smiled.

Nikolai set Sigma down. "Heeeey~ Have you guys, met my beautiful, so gorgeous, wonderful girlfriend~? My beautiful perfect wonderful girlfriend~?" He spins Sigma around until Sigma's dizzy.

"Girlfriend?" Fyodor looked at Sigma who seemed nervous under his gaze. "I see." He smiled softly, taking Sigma's hand and guiding her chin up with his hand. "If I may say so, Nikolai, I think a better word for her is goddess."

Nikolai's not at all offended that Fyodor's flirting with his girlfriend. He looked to Shibusawa, who seemed knowing and amused.

"We would like to propose a poly relationship." Shibusawa piped up. They all looked at him. Fyodor smiled, nodding in agreement. "We'd all date each other. All four of us."

Nikolai's eyes sparkled. "Yes yes yes! My dream has come true!" He bounced up and down with happiness. "Sigma! Sigma!" He tugged at Sigma's arm. Fyodor raised an eyebrow as said "goddess" is yoinked away from him. "Sigma, Sigma can we!? Can we please!?"

Sigma blinked and chuckled softly. "I would love too." She smiled.

"Yay!" Nikolai smiled, hugging Sigma tightly.

"Oh, Sigma, before I forget," Shibusawa pulled something out of his pocket and holds the top of it by the tips of his fingers. They're the ripped fishnet stockings. He slyly placed them in Sigma's hands.

Sigma bundled them up into a ball and held it tightly against her chest, face going pink. Nikolai's eyes sparkle and darken at the same time. "Siiiiiigmaaaaa~" he nipped at her ear. "How many clothes do you have that are like that...~?"

Sigma's face only gets darker, and she says nothing.

"Why don't you show us?" Fyodor nipped at Sigma ear, causing her to squeak.

Shibusawa chuckled. "I got to see it, it's only fair they do too, Sigma~" he purred.

This was wonderful.

All of these non.. humans- these creatures— they all needed much more love than one person could provide. And could provide love for more than one person. They were all perfect for each other.

And loved each other.

And they couldn't be happier.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

69K 754 29
[On Hiatus] Bungou stray dogs one shot, scenarios and headcanons! This contains dark and nsfw contents if you are not comfortable with them then you...
3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
32.5K 1.1K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...
131K 2.5K 24
just a bunch of Shin Soukoku oneshots.