In Another World With My Very...

由 LupusNoir00

This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it could... 更多

Prologue
[Vol 1] Chapter 1
[Vol 1] Chapter 2
[Vol 1] Chapter 3
[Vol 1] Chapter 4
[Vol 1] Chapter 5
[Vol 1] Chapter 6
[Vol 1] Chapter 7
[Vol 1] Chapter 8
[Vol 1] Chapter 9
[Vol 1] Chapter 10
[Vol 1] Chapter 11
[Vol 1] Chapter 12
[Vol 1] Chapter 13
[Vol 1] Chapter 14
[Vol 1] Chapter 16
[Vol 1] Chapter 17
[Vol 1] Chapter 18
[Vol 1] Chapter 19
[Vol 1] Chapter 20
[Vol 1] Chapter 21
[Vol 1] Chapter 22
[Vol 1] Chapter 23
[Vol 1] Chapter 24
[Vol 1] Chapter 25
[Vol 1] Chapter 26
[Vol 1] Chapter 27
[Vol 1] Chapter 28
[Vol 1] Chapter 29
[Vol 1] Chapter 30
[Vol 1] Chapter 31
[Vol 1] Chapter 32
[Vol 1] Chapter 33
Amaya's Current Status
[Vol 2] Chapter 1
[Vol 2] Chapter 2

[Vol 1] Chapter 15

5.6K 171 37
由 LupusNoir00

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 360

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Low)
Moon Breathing Style (High)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 7>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amaya's P.O.V

Currently me and Linze are at the eastern Forest as she wanted to practice her new spell.

"Come Forth, Water! Ballistic Bubbles: Bubble Bomb!" Linze casted as a sole orb of water wobbly formed, but fell to quickly to do anything with it.

'Another failure, though I will give it to her. She had some mad determination.' I thought as I saw her sigh.

"Once more!" She said as she had tried to cast the spell again and again, and again only to end up with more fails.

I stared at her worriedly from the side as I could see her Breathing heavily.

"Come Forth, Water! Ballistic Bubbles: Bubble Bomb!" She casted once again only this time nothing formed.

Instead, Linze had began to fall towards the floor and when I saw this. I had moved quick to catch her before she hit the ground.

"Linze, are you alright?!" I asked as I held her up.

"I-I'm fine...My magic power is just, depleted... I'll be fine... after I get some rest for a while..." She told me as I gazed at her with worried eyes.

'So this is what Magic exhaustion looks like. I'll definitely have to find a way to fix this for future times.' I thought as picked Linze up into a princess carry.

"Ahh? A-Am-Amaya....!?"Linze said getting red as I casted a gate directly into her room

Walking through, I carefully placed her in her bed as I placed my hand on her forehead, measuring your temperature.

"Your face is red and your temperature is a bit higher then normal. You take the time to rest Linze and we'll resume this tomorrow okay?" I said as she only nodded her head with a red face.

After getting my answer, I nodded and patted her head as I left her room and went into my own.

'Magic Exhaustion is a curse for all Mages and magic users as once you depleted your Magic Power. You get feeling of nausea and dizziness. ' I thought remembering something I read out of a medical book here.

"I wonder if Charlotte has anything to help with this matter. Also it has been about about a good amount of time since I've last seen her." I said as I then opened a gate directly into Charlotte's room and walked through uncaringly.

When I walked through though, I was greeted by a sight that made me blush lightly.

Charlotte was standing in the middle of the room reading a scroll while she was half naked. She had on a white shirt that seemed a bit to big for her as it actually looked my size once I got a closer look at it.

She wore no bottoms only some lime green panties that showed her cute and firm butt, and kept her privates out of sight.

I couldn't help, but stare at the sight infront of me as my tail started wagging quickly and my shorts we're getting a bit to tight for comfort.

'Why is it today, that I'm exposed to erotic and cute stuff?!' I thought as I closed the gate from behind me.

"Charlotte." I called out making her release a yelp type shriek as she then quickly turned around and faced me.

"Amaya?! Wh-What are you doing here?" She asked as I gave her a deadpanned look.

"The real question is, why does it seem like you haven't slept in days? Also why are you partially naked?" I asked as at the registration of my words she looked down at herself and I could see a crimson blush rise upon her cheeks.

"I-I, It's my room! So I can dress however I feel." She said blushing madly as I had just chuckled at her cute outburst.

"Whatever you say Char~." I chuckled as I walked past her blushing figure and made myself comfy on her soft bed.

Slowly turning around towards me, I could look up and tell that my first statement was true. She had bags under her eyes and her energy didn't seem at an all time high like before.

"Charlotte, I thought I told you that you need to take some breaks or rest in between your research. I would be really worried if you just fall onto the ground just because you didn't take care of yourself properly." I told her as I crossed my arms at her.

She gave me a tired sigh as she moved and accompanied me on her soft bed. Leaning over on my shoulder, I let her since I didn't have any problems with it.

"I-I'm sorry Amaya, but you already know how I am. I mean all of this knowledge, who knows what I could find by reading passages left behind by ancient civilization. I mean the scroll I was just literally reading, introduced a new Fire spell. Also the ancient spirit Civilization was so adapt in Magic that their spells are almost out of this world." Charlotte explained as I stared at her with a small smile.

"I really enjoy learning about the things they did back then. The Magic they used, The culture they followed. I really am just a bookworm" She said as I chuckled.

"A cute bookworm" I commented as she gained a blush from my comment.

"Now look, Char. I'm not saying you have to stop. That would be selfish and inconsiderate of me on many ends. No what I want you to do is take a break once a while. Get some fresh, Get out of the castle, go shopping with some friends or something like that." I said making her look at me with a smile as she nodded.

"I'll try, but even if I do. I don't have many friends. Excluding His Highness, Her Highness, and Leon. I don't have many friends outside of the castle." She told me as I looked at her.

"What do you mean? I'm right here ain't I?" I said chuckling as I mockingly placed my hand over my heart mocking pain.

She also chuckled at me as she leaned in more on me.

"Heh, Yes of course you are. That's why your not getting kicked out upon seeing me like this." She said making me fake an gasp.

"Oh Char, Your we're going to kick me out after I already gotten a good view. How mean you are." I said making her laugh again as I just gave a soft smile at the sounds of her laughter.

'It's cute.' I thought as she finished up.

"Amaya you are such an idiot." She laughed as I smiled.

"Oh be quite, Now come here and lay down." I said as I suddenly grabbed her making her release a yelp as she was taken down on the bed with me.

I laid completely out as Charlotte laid on my busom blushing madly as she tried to hide her face away from my sight.

Seeing this, I could only giggle softly as I had began to run my fingers through her long lime green hair.

She seemed to melt at my touch as she relaxed on top of me while using my busom as a pillow like certain cat.

To be honest, I was quite enjoying it as well. The warmth and softness of her body pressed against my own. Her soft lime green flowing hair. She was absolutely beautiful just like the rest of the girls.

"Amaya?" Charlotte called out to me softly as I gathered my bearings to see that she was now a bit laying nuzzled up in my neck.

"Yeah?" I responded continuing to run my hands throughout her hair gently.

"Do.....Do you mind staying here with me for rest of the day?" She asked me as I looked into her yellow eyes.

I gave her a soft smile as I stared at her.

"Sure, I don't mind at all." I responded as she gave me a cute smile before laying right back down with her head nuzzled up in between her neck.

She released a sigh of comfort as I slowly moved my arms to wrap around her waist so she wouldn't loose her position.

"Aye Charlotte? I have a question. Do you have any spells that can either make Magic Exhaustion go away? Or atleast let someone transfer there power to someone else." I asked as she peeked up from her spot.

"Yes, It's actually a Null Spell which allows the caster to transfer their power to someone else." She told me making me nod and smile.

"Thanks, though for now we'll talk about the details later. You need some rest miss and I'm going to make sure you get it." I said as she just chuckled before nodding and laying back down on me.

'I'm very well developing more weaknesses for myself, but I don't mind. Especially since if what Charlotte told me is true. I might just be able to make alot of my weaknesses be stronger than they are now.' I thought as I glanced over to see that Charlotte was already asleep.

'Heh, She really is cute.' I thought with a smile.

-Time Skip-

I ended up spending the night over in the capital as I didn't dare leave Charlotte alone.

Though when I awoke, I wasn't all that surprised that she was still asleep.

'Heh, It's good I came when I did. Who knows when this girl would've given herself a break.' I thought as I glanced at her still nuzzled up into my neck with a small smile gracing her lips.

'*sigh* System do the lottery please.' I thought as I settled my arms around Charlotte's waist once again keeping her close.

The wheel quickly began to spin as while it did that.

I used Search to find the scroll that Charlotte was talking about. Using Rulers Authority I made the scroll float over towards me as I then had it hover above me so o could get a full read on the information.

'Huh? So the spell is called Transfer. It is a spell that allows the caster to transfer their own Magic Power towards the target. This can also be used vise versa though the giver will have to give permission for the caster to receive it.' I read as I gave a sigh before placing the scroll back where I got it from.

'So my thoughts are correct, though for now the spell can't be used for the way I thought it can. I'll have to wait and see if can either make better spell or work something else out.' I thought as I began running my fingers through Charlotte's hair.

The way our bodies we're pressed together. Our bosoms were squishing one another as our legs were a bit intertwined.

I gave another sigh as could feel my member was trying to poke at the stomach of Charlotte, but I was able to keep it away and down with Rulers Authority.

'*sigh* I'm very much in a hard situation...' I thought as I continued to run my fingers throughout her hair.

'Actually, thinking upon it now. Can't I?' I questioned as I began to flood some magic into my arms.

"Transfer" I casted as soon a small but dark glow emanated from with under the covers making me smile as I saw that Charlotte's eye bags we're disappearing and her body felt like it had gained a new rush.

Giving a small smile at this, I still placed a small enchantment on her that would keep her asleep despite getting some needed energy. She would most likely wake up in the in the beginning of the afternoon, but that was okay since she really needed it.

After that, I gazed at the sleeping Charlotte before I used Ruler Authority to lift her up off me. Letting me make my quick escape as I then gently placed her back in the bed and placed the cover over her body.

She gave a look of sadness as if something was missing that she didn't like. Though I quickly fixed that by placing a dream enchantment on her that will allow her to sleep heavenly with dreams that she will no doubt love.

'I better write a not before I leave.' I thought as I picked up a nearby blank piece of paper an a quill and began to write down my note to Charlotte for when she awoke.

Once that was done, I also decided to do one more thing.

Grabbing a nearby glass cup, I modeled it into a Kunai which I then enchantmented with layers of protections barriers making in almost indestructible. It was then added the final piece which would allow me to teleport to her if she ever needed me or if I ever needed her.

'I think this should be fine, though now I have to write another note...' I thought giving a wryly smile.

-Time Skip-

After doing all of that, I was back at the Silver Moon Inn.

Using my senses, I could tell that Linze was no longer in the building and was most likely right back at the Eastern Forest.

'Heh, she moves fast. Her determination is admirable and cute.' I thought as I then gated over to our training grounds.

To see that she actually wasn't here yet.

"Hm? Well she will be here soon. For now I better try to see what I got from this mornings Lottery." I said as I brought up the screen.

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Passive Skill:

Mist Breathing Style (Low)
_________________________________________

Seeing what I had won, I wasn't that disappointed as it's another good breathing style in my books.

Dismissing the screens, I got done just in time to see Linze rushing up towards me with flushed cheeks as she then bowed slightly infront of me, making me confused why.

"...About yesterday, I-I'm sorry for having troubled you so much!" She said as I looked at her with a soft smile.

"There is nothing to apologize for Linze. I was worried about you so I took that action myself. Now come on and stop bowing, We have a spell to learn." I said as she looked up towards me with a smile and nodded.

"Ri-Right!" She said as she then got her weapon out.

"Heh, That's the sprit Linze now, Keep doing your best!" I said as she gave me a cute smile and turned back around towards the trees.

'That determination of hers despite the fact that she failed already. Really is admirable in many ways.' I thought as I watched Linze keep trying at the spell despite the many failed attempts.

While she was doing this, I decided I should try and train up on my new style.

'Mist Breathing....Let's see how nimble you are.' I thought.

-Time Skip-

It's been about 2 hours since we started training and I had already managed to get Mist Breathing to Mid level.

'The forms of Mist Breathing sure are unique. I would even understand why the Mist Hashira har almost no problem fighting despite his small body.' I thought as I glanced over towards Linze who looked a little low on breath.

'Alright, here goes nothing.' I thought as I sheathed my blade and walked over towards Linze.

Reaching her, I grabbed her hand making her look up at me in surprise.

"Linze." I said as she took a glance towards her hand that was in mines before starting to blush profusely.

"Ahnnn!?" She squeaked put as I looked at her in confusion.

"Wh-What are chu doin?!" She said making me look at her with a sweat drop wondering how she placed them words.

"Can you calm down?" I asked as she stared at me.

"Ca-Calm down!?" She asked as I just sighed.

"Just stop panicking or whatever your doing okay?" I said as she slowly nodded her head allowing me to focus.

"Transfer" I casted as Linze gained a surprised look on her face.

"My Magical power....it's restored, just like that and instantly." Linze said as I nodded at the results.

"Transfer is a Null Spell that allows one's Magic Power to be given to another. I had went over to Charlotte's place to learn it and I didn't get back till later today before you arrived here." I told her as she stared at me.

"I learned this, so that this way you and I don't have to worry about an episode like yesterday happening again. You had me very worried. So try to be careful." I told her as she nodded with a SMILE.

"Thank you very much..!" She said as I nodded and watched as she gave a determined smile as she tried to cast the spell again.

'Heh, Despite being a bit shy. Linze really takes her learning to a whole other level.' I thought with a small smile as I then decided to just watch her train since I would rather watch her and be cautious then train and be worried I might be late.

-Time Skip-

Linze had finally taken a break from practicing the spell as she and I examined the scroll.

"As I thought, this spell is complex. No matter how much I try, I can't grasp the gist of this magic spell."She said as I stared at her.

"Hm? Is that so? Ancient Magic does seem a bit more complex then regular magic." I said as she nodded.

"At most, I don't really understand the meaning of Bubble Bomb.." She said making me glance at her.

"Say that again?" I asked as I needed to rehear her words.

"The means of Bubble bomb?" She repeated as I gave a sigh.

'So this world hasn't reached how to make bombs yet. Well actually it's understandable since Magic can cover up for that.' I thought as I gazed back at Linze.

"Linze I want you to think of this when your casting the spell. A bubble is a bubble, but a bomb is something that explodes. It's something similar to that spell you used back at the ruins." I told her as she placed on a thoughtful look, before giving it a try.

"Come Forth, Water! Ballistic Bubbles: Bubble Bomb!" She casted as instantly an orb of water formed at the tip of her wand and acting quick on it.

She threw it directly at a tree, making it get snapped in half.

"...I did it....I did it!" She shouted out joyfully as I smiled from the sidelines.

"Come Forth,Water! Ballistic Bubbles: Bubble Bomb!" She casted making 3 more orbs as she tossed them and snapped 3 trees instantly.

'Heh, a pretty strong spell.' I thought as Linze turned towards me with a grateful smile.

"Thank you so much Amaya! With your help, I was able to finish my training! I cannot thank you enough!" She said making me show a small smile as I lifted my hand up and started patting her head gently.

"Don't give me any credit Linze. This is all thanks to that hardwork and dedication of yours. I promise you that one day you'll be a very powerful mage throughout the land." I said making her look up towards me with a cute smile as I gave one back.

'One day Linze.' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Currently I am back at the Silver Moon Inn as I sat infront of Elze who had her cracked gauntlets on the table.

"So I'm going to need to buy a replacement." Elze said as I stared at the two gauntlets.

"I could probably repair them, but since the metal deterioration already started it would be no better than placing dirt on it." I said making her sigh.

"They we're the best gauntlets that I've ever used, you know." She told me as I glanced at her saddened eyes.

"Have you gone to Barrel's weapon shop to buy some new ones" I asked.

"I have, the same type of gauntlets will be restocked for atleast another 5 days." She explained to me.

"Huh? A pretty long time if anything." I said making her nod.

"Brawlers who fight using Taijutsu and fist like me and partially you in this country are considered a minority." She said making me raise a brow.

"No wonder why demand is so scarce. They don't believe that fist can do the work." I said making her look at me with a determined look.

"Amaya, Take me to the capital city. I will not wait another 5 days!" She told me making me give a sigh as I placed down my cup.

'These girls...' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Currently me and Elze we're in the enchanted weapon shop I found last time.

The lady from before brought out two sets of gauntlets as laid them infront of us.

"This one here is enchanted with wind attribute. So it can deflect incoming arrows as well as long ranged Magic attacks." She told us.

"On the other hand, this one right here is able to accumulate Magic power and release it as a single destructive blow. It will take some time for it to accumulate to full power, but as it does it will improve it's resiliency to protect itself from releasing the blow." She explained as I stared at the two gauntlets.

'One for offense and one for defense, If I could choose, I would say that it would be best to either go with both or just defense just to be safe.' I thought.

"I'll take both of them" Elze said making me nod agreeing with her decision.

"This is a very good choice since you don't have to worry about lacking one of the other." I said making her nod in agreement.

"Amd since I can use both there will be no problems with maintaining in battle." She said as she fitted the gauntlets on her hand with a smile.

"Then for this one here it is 14 gold coins and this one is 17." The lady told us the price as I raised a brow.

'That's alot of coins.' I thought.

"Amaya....Lend me 1 gold coin. I came a little short on money." She told me as I just gave a soft chuckle.

"Here, Don't worry about paying me back." I said as she nodded with a smile and paid.

We we're quick out of the shop as I carried the bag of gauntlets for Elze since it was the right thing to do on her words.

"As expected from the capital city. It has all sorts of fine goods." Elze said as she walked freely while I was carrying the bag with one arm.

'These gauntlets are pretty light. Though I can still feel the weight of them.' I thought as I soon spotted an alleyway we could use.

"Elze, there's an alley right here we can use gate..." I trailed as I noticed that she was gone.

"What in the?" I questioned as I began to sniff around until I caught her scent.

Looking a couple of feet away, I could spot Elze at a store window that was displaying a red dress.

Walking up from behind her it seemed like she still hasn't noticed my presence.

"Do you want it?" I asked her pulling her out of her stupor as she faced me blushing red.

"Am-Amaya?! You mena that outfit! You know!Linze! I wonder if that will look great on Linze!! That girl seems to like this kind of outfits, doesn't she? Of course not like me!" Elze said trying to place my question off, but I only stared at her deadpanned.

"I won't lie that it will probably suit Linze, but right now I think it will also suit you." I said making her blush deeper.

"What are you babbling about? We're twins so there's no point in comparing me with Linze...." She trailed as I stared at her.

"Is that so? I heavily doubt that you two being twins has something to with the both of you being cute." I said making her blush harder as she then came and punched me in my side, but I simply took as I didn't really feel anything.

"Listen Elze, I truly think that outfit will look cute on you aswell." I said making her look away from me as she hid her face and I'm guessing her blush from view.

"You don't have to worry about it, because I completely know what's best for myself. That style is not my type and I'm not a person who suits somthing like that either..." She told me as I gave a sigh at her.

"Looks like your going to make me do this the hard way."I said as I moved towards her and taking her by surprise I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder as she gave a yelp at my actions.

"Now let's go get you in that dress!" I said as she started pounding on my back, but like last time I could feel nothing.

"Amaya!! Let me go! Wait!!" She said, but I ignored her the whole way as we entered the store.

-Time Skip-

Right now I was standing waiting for Elze to come out of the dressing room as when she did I couldn't help, but stare at her.

'She looks beautiful' I thought as I gave a small smile.

"Look it doesn't suit me, right? I've told you before, you didn't believe me..." She said as I just stared at her.

"You are as stubborn as mule, but that's what I find cute about you. Also that dress totally fits you, don't agree shopclerk?" I asked as the lady beside me nodded with a smile.

"I agree, This dress is truly suited for you. It looks lovely on you, customer." She said as Elze gave a small blush and started to check herself out.

"I-Is that so..." Elze said as I turned towards the clerk.

"Do you mind wrapping this for us?" I asked as the shop clerk nodded with a smile as Elze turned towards me surprised.

"Wa-Wait a minute Amaya!? I'm not planning on buying it?!" Elze said as I shrugged.

"You got it wrong Linze, I'm the one who's buying it. It's a gift for you, Elze. I Don't think I'll be able to go home if I didn't buy that for you. It looks absolutely lovely on you." I stated making her blush madly as she turned away and looked elsewhere making me chuckle as I went to pay.

Once I did, I was about ready to leave until I was stopped by Elze who held up a black dress that seemed to be finely made.

"Hm? What is it? Do you want that one as well?" I asked as she shook her head as she was still wearing the dress I had bought her as I carried her clothing in a separate bag.

"Nope, if I'm going to be wearing a dress. You have to wear one aswell." She told me as I stared at her for a second before chuckling.

"Elze, I can't wear a dress, especially with my extra part that is no doubt going to show" I said making her look at me in disbelief.

"I heavily doubt that, after all you was able to make Kohaku get a third human form. What's stopping you from placing a spell on your.....part..." She said red as I stared at her in surprise.

'And here I was hoping that I could get away freely.' I thought as I gave a sigh and hovered my hand over my shorts.

It was a big black glow that shined for a few seconds before it disappeared.

'Ughhh, It feels so weird...' I thought as I grabbed the dress out of Elze's hand and went in to change into it.

It didn't take long for me to change into it as I have had to wear a dress like these before back on my old world.

Though when I did it was very awkward since males would try and flock to me.

Getting the dress on, I walked out of the room as I was also wearing some heels that went with the dress.

"There, are you satisfied." I asked standing in a black slit dress.

She was staring at me like a fish caught out of water as her cheeks turned increasingly red and a bit of drool slipped out of her mouth.

"Yo-You look wonderful, no amazing! Wait no beautiful, Arghhhh!" She growled as I just released a small chuckle.

"Clerk, I'll also be taking this dress and the shoes as well thank you." I said as the clerk nodded and started getting everything ready.

I turned back towards Elze who was still staring at me, making me smile as I walked towards her and patted her head since I gained a few inches with these heels.

"Now we both look gorgeous." I said making her blush as she nodded shyly making me chuckle once more.

'Cute.' I thought.

-Time Skip-

Right now, Me and Elze we're getting attention from the other 3 as they circled us.

"Uwa! Big sis!" Linze said as she stared at Elze along with the other girls as I had tooken upon myself to stealthy move away.

"I knew it was weird, right?" Elze said as the rest of the girls shook their heads.

"Uh-Uh, It suits you perfectly!" Linze said happily.

"It's very cute!" Yae commented.

"Yeah, it's well matched." Yumina joined in as I sat back with a drink I was given by Micah.

"You look lovely in that dress, Amaya. Though I did take you as they type to never wear one." Micha said as I sighed.

"You'd do alot of things you thought you'll never do if they are important enough."I said making her nod as she went back to her post.

I then closed my eyes as I took a sip of the hot tea, Micah served me.

'This definitely hits the spot.' I thought as once I placed my cup down and opened my eyes.

I was surprised to find all of the girls staring at me with flushed faces as they seemed to be looking at me with alot of emotions I wasn't able to register since it was weird.

"Uhhh, What's up?" I asked as Yumina stepped up with heated cheeks.

Without me even being able to react. I had received a small kiss on my cheek as it was then my turn to become a bit red.

Yumina stared at me with a charming smile.

"Amaya, Next time would you also buy it for the others, please? Also can you wear that dres more aswell?" She asked making me look at her confused and flustered.

"Wh-What?" I asked as I didn't even get to respond as Yae and Linze rushed up infront of me as well with flushed cheeks.

"I see, I want it if you do! That dress you have to wear sometimes." Yae said making me look her confused.

"Wh-When will you go buy it? Can you switch out your clothing like every other day!" Linze asked making me look at her flabbergasted as I could only look overwhelmed by them as I picked up Kohaku for comfort.

'Master You Very beautiful in that dress, you should wear it more often as well.' Kohaku said making me look at her with a stammered look.

'I totally forgot that your a girl aswell...' I thought as I could only wryly smile at the girls as they continued to inspect me and Elze clothing.

'Why do these things keep happening to me...?' I thought giving a tired sigh.

3rd P.O.V

Back over in the capital, Charlotte had just awoken from her long slumber as when she did. She noticed that she felt more energized than ever.

She glance looked down to see that Amaya wasn't there, but that could be expected since she understood that the girl would have things to do.

Though she then noticed something that laid right beside her bed. It was two notes..

Picking up the two, she read them intently as when she finished and saw the glass kunai on her table gleaming in the sunset light.

She could only release a wonderful and beautiful smile as she moved slightly to pick it up and gazed at it caringly.

'.....I....I wonder if the princess will have a problem sharing...?'

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Amaya Talger

Race: Demi-Human(Wolf)

Age: 15

Gender: Intersex

Lottery Tickets: 1

Store Points: 360

Bloodlines:N/A

Passive Skills:
Swordsmanship Mastery (High)
Dual Wielding Mastery (High)
Pole-arm Mastery (High)
Advanced Reflexes (High)
Danger Sense (High)
Advanced Senses (High)
All Element Affinity (High)
Advanced Mp Regeneration (High)
Hard Body (High)
Advanced Stamina Regeneration (High)
Water Breathing Style (High)
Opening Thread (High)
Flame Breathing Style (High)
Quick Learning(High)
Beast Breathing Style(Low)
Thunder Breathing Style (High)
Insect Breathing Style (High)
Santōryū Style (Low)
Advanced Reishi Manipulation (Low)
Advanced Reiryoku Manipulation (Low)
Sound Breathing Style (Low)
Advanced Reiatsu Manipulation (Low)
Moon Breathing Style (High)
Mist Breathing (Mid)

Active Skills:
<Satan's Gravity Lvl 8>
<Rulers Authority Lvl 8>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<White Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Sky Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 8>
<Flying Thunder God Jutsu Lvl 7>
<Iron Dragon Slayer Magic Lvl 5>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 51
Something I Wanted To do In My Off Time, I Hope You All Enjoy
82.5K 2.6K 24
AJ was an outcast growing up because she was different, she's a hermaphrodite . Everything changes when she's in college . AJ's hates her mother wit...
50.9K 683 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
83K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...