NCIS LA Fanfic: Scott, A

By NauticalAnchor

Another part of Investigator Martin Deeks' past is discovered as Lieutenant Arianna Scott comes up missing th... More

1. Meet At The Pier
2. Im His Son

Authors Note

203 4 0
By NauticalAnchor

Scott, A is my first of many NCIS Los Angeles fan-fictions to come. The only character that belongs to me is Arianna Scott. Characters like Kensi Byle, Sam Hanna, Martin Deeks, G.Callen etc. belong to the creators and producers of NCIS Los Angeles. Also, the picture for this book cover belongs to the editor of it. I'm not sure who done it but they did an amazing job, I only added my book title to it. 

This will be just a single book, unless I decide otherwise.

A little bit about Arianna Scott. This character's characteristics pay homage to me and my background. It's a few things that she does or has done that I've done. In this story Arianna has played basketball all her life and that's one of the things I do and love.

I hope anyone who reads this does enjoy it. I do look forward to hearing what everyone thinks. I appreciate all the votes and comments.

Started: March 17. 2022
Ended:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
669K 14.9K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...