LUMINOUS: CELESTE THE IMMORTA...

By LMOF21

Be brave and have courage The battle will need no tears The arrow of the undead Will pierce through your teet... More

EPISODE 1: CARVE YOUR LEGACY
EPISODE 2: CELESTE THE IMMORTAL
EPISODE 3: LUMINOUS
EPISODE 4: MY ETERNAL HOME
EPISODE 5: GUARDIANS OF CONSTELLATIONS
EPISODE 6: UNDEAD CONSTELLATIONS
EPISODE 8: CENTURY 21
EPISODE 9: CLOSING PORTALS
EPISODE 10: WARRIORS OF TOMORROW

EPISODE 7: WAR HAS NO VICTORY

116 8 0
By LMOF21

SCENE 1.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-DAWN

Vega was creating portals for everyone, in different places. His devotion ring started glowing.

Vega-No...

Pavel appeared.

Vega-Teleport everyone through the portals now!

Pavel-You don't have to yell.

Vega-I have to go to Lyra, she's in danger.

Pavel looked at Vega terrified as Vega made a portal to the Virgo tribe and walked in.

                                         EXIT.

Scene 2.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-DAWN

Luna and Theo were fighting side by side, Luna got injured as Theo stood and shielded her and got injured. He was critically injured, Theo's spine was cut open as he started to run out of breath.

Luna-Theo stay with me!

The arrows flying and the axes coming towards them Pavel appeared and teleported them in time to the Virgo tribe. Vega looked at them.

Vega-What in the world happened to him.?I leave for one second and you get yourselves into a mess!

Luna-Save your lectures Vega!

He kneeled by unconscious Theo panicking and started to heal Theo.

Pavel-Lyra?

Vega-I haven't checked up on her yet.

Theo opened his eyes.

Vega-You need to rest.

Theo-I need to fight!

Vega-You need to rest!

Theo looked at Vgea.

Vega-Please don't make me to cast a spell on you.

Luna-Vega is right, not much just a little rest, you were almost killed.

Theo kept quiet.

Pavel-I'm going back to the battlefield.

Vega-Yes, and I'll go check on Lyra.

                                   EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-DAWN.

Antares was sitting by the corner, a soldier confronted him.

Soldier-Given up?

Antares looked at the soldier uninterested.

Antares-Get lost.

Soldier-How about I get rid of you instead.

Antares smirked.

Soldier-Oh? You don't think I can do it?

Antares sighed and stood up and became his animal form, holding his scythe of death.

Antares-You know you should never address a Guardian in that manner...

The soldier was taken aback but he held on to his weapon and charged as Antares extended his hand and the soldier ran into his hand, the moment the soldier's forehead touched Antares's hand, he turned to ashes. Antares tried to walk away as he heard the ashes talk, the guardian turned and looked at it.

Ashes-No matter what you do, he will win!

Antares-Victory...you think there's a victory in war? You think he will win?...win what! Look at this place! The creatures are gone! The kingdoms are destroyed! Is this winning to you?...truth is there's no victory in war only loss and those who support war and take sides are the sheep who think there's a victory in murder!

Pavel appeared.

Pavel-Who are you talking to?

Antares-No one...

Pavel-Antares...

Antares looked at Pavel, his dark eyes glowing.

Antares-Are you afraid of me?

Pavel-I'm proud of you...

Antares looked at Pavel.

Pavel-And if you promise me to survive this, I'll get you as many perverted scrolls as you want.

Antares smirked.

Antares-Bribing me to survive?

Pavel smiled.

Antares-I'll try my very best.

Pavel smiled.

                                           EXIT.

SCENE 4.

MANY MOONS AGO...

INT. CASTLE-GARDENS-NIGHTFALL

Celeste and Jupi were walking in the magnificent glowing gardens of the castle.

Celeste-You wanted to see me?

Jupi-How is the training going?

Celeste-Very good, but I miss you and Miranda

Jupi-Celeste you know you will always have my loyalty...

Celeste looked at him and smiled.

Jupi-But...

He stopped walking as he looked into Celeste's eyes.

Jupi-I want you to become my queen.

Celeste-Jupi...

Jupi-I mustered all my courage to...

Celeste-I will always love and admire you, Jupi you are kind and brave but I never looked at you as a lover.

Jupi kept quiet and put his head down.

Celeste-I know you will find your beloved and I will be here cheering you on.

Jupi-I don't think that is possible for me.

Celeste looked at him.

Jupi-I was made to love you my fair Guardian...

Celeste kept quiet. On the battled field Celeste was remembering her past and fighting Mars.

Mars-You little.

Celeste-I'm disappointed in you father you are too weak!

Mars was raging his anger was visible as he started to get faster. Celeste smirked.

Celeste-I learned a new trick from those frozen river you left me in...

Mars looked at her.

Celeste-Freezing your emotions and eliminating you from within!

She  looked straight into Mars's eyes as Mars froze in place first he was smiling, then he was crying, then every emotion started to come out until Mars could not make a sound, he started to bloat and then eventually he shattered to thousand of bloody pieces as Celeste looked up at the oracle smirking.

Oracle-Well done little crab.

Celeste-Now how shall I erase you?

The oracle smirked.

Oracle-I am already dead, I'm not like your father who was a vampire.Cepheus underestimated you, he didn't cast the spell on Mars because he thought Mars is a vampire...

Celeste-A deadly mistake indeed..

Oracle smirked.

                                         EXIT.

SCENE 5.

INT. CASTLE-DAWN.-PLANET STAR

Serena and Ash were with Aquarius and Aries out of energy trying to regenerate as Drako was fighting with Tor and Alpha.

Alpha-Dragon Tribe indeed.

Drako smirked.

Tor-Drako try to kill us, or avoid a direct hit.

Drako nodded as they battled on, with the dragon tribe fire and Tor using the Pheonix tribe thunder the castle was being destroyed.

Aquarius-I don't think we can ever fix this place.

Aries-I don't care for that right now...

Drako-No!

Drako shielded Aquarius, Drako was directly hit with Alpha's daggers and died instantly. The Guardians were mortified.

Tor-Run!

Aries-I cannot.!

Alpha-Why? Why are you so stubborn?!

Aries-Because I am Aries, we fight until the end.!

Ash stood next to his father all wounded. As Serena stood up as well.

                                  EXIT.

SCENE 5.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-DAWN-PLANET STAR

Celeste was fighting the Oracle and Orion and Andromeda as Venus and Dorado joined her.

Celeste-Well, greetings to you.

Venus-Greetings young Guardian.

Dorado-We will try not to get in your way.

Celeste-Yes, I remember you, friend of Aza's...

Dorado looked at her.

Dorado-How is my sweet little Aza?

Celeste-She's is a mother now...

Dorado smiled.The Vampire tribe started to walk towards Celeste , they all looked at her, pausing.

Celeste-Is it my teeth?

She smiled showing them her vampire teeth and the Vampire tribe bowed to Celeste...

                                           EXIT.

SCENE 7.

INT. CASTLE-VIRGO TERRITORY-DAWN-LYRA'S CHAMBERS.

Cepheus was sitting by Lyra's bed draining the energy from her as Vega walked in and started to chant spell, the two sorcerers started their battle.

Cepheus-Impressive, I see Alya and Elder Virgo in you.

Vega-I am more than that.

Cepheus-Yes, you have Pheonix and Scorpio as well...

Vega smirked.

Cepheus-Let's see if you can defeat this!

Cepheus put Vega in an illusion as he saw himself fighting, Alya, Elder Virgo, Elder Scorpio and Auriga. He was surrounded as he looked at the smirking ancestors.

Vega-I cannot fight you.

He put his sword down as the illusions shattered. Cepheus smirked.

Cepheus-You are too perfect to exist boy!

Vega smirked.

Vega-I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted hearing that from you, old man!

Cepheus was fuming with rage as he threw spells, and weapons, Vega was moving them all on his own, the battle went on as Vega started to run out of energy and started to breath heavily, Cepheus injured Vega, the Guardian started to heal himself as he saw Cepheus running, Vega closed his eyes and saw himself marrying Lyra, kissing her forehead, as he imagined her holding his child.

                                          EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 890 82
Another world exists. A world above consisting of multiple realms. In this balanced universe, we explore the lives of a military group called the zod...
11.6K 181 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...
1.1K 81 10
TO THE REALMS OF FOUR, FIND THE KEY OF HEARTS... UNITE & DISMISS, SHADOWS OF THE PAST... RUN AS MUCH, RUN TO YOUR LONELY END... BEWARE OF THE BONDS...
34K 5.9K 154
One of the most painful things on earth is to lose a loved one. Whether in death or heartbreak. It's a pain different from all others. You feel ever...