LUMINOUS: CELESTE THE IMMORTA...

By LMOF21

Be brave and have courage The battle will need no tears The arrow of the undead Will pierce through your teet... More

EPISODE 1: CARVE YOUR LEGACY
EPISODE 2: CELESTE THE IMMORTAL
EPISODE 3: LUMINOUS
EPISODE 4: MY ETERNAL HOME
EPISODE 5: GUARDIANS OF CONSTELLATIONS
EPISODE 7: WAR HAS NO VICTORY
EPISODE 8: CENTURY 21
EPISODE 9: CLOSING PORTALS
EPISODE 10: WARRIORS OF TOMORROW

EPISODE 6: UNDEAD CONSTELLATIONS

114 8 0
By LMOF21

MANY MOONS AGO...

SCENE 1.

INT. PLAYGROUND-DAYTIME-PLANET MOON.

Lupus, Lynx and Jupi were now teenagers and were in their playground.

Lupus-I haven't seen her around.

Lynx-Is she alright?

Jupi-I don't know, ever since she returned from the Aquatic Kingdom, she locked herself in her chambers and won't talk to me.

Celeste walked towards them as Lynx ran and hugged her. She sat next to her friends.

Jupi-Celeste?

Celeste-I am the Guardian of Crab, Cancer.

They all looked at her

Celeste-I want you to know this because I know that soon you might be in danger because of me...

Lupus-Is that the reason why you've been avoiding us?

Celese teared up.

Celeste-You three are my truest friends...I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you.

Lynx hugged her. Lynx, Lupus and Jupi took out their loyalty badges. Celeste looked at them.

Lupus-This is for you Celeste.

Lynx-Please don't ever doubt our loyalties to you.

Jupi with his magic, made the badges into a tiara as the badges were transformed into jewels on a crescent tiara.

On the battlefield the tiara was shining bright on the head of the immortal Guardian who was using the crescent shards on her enemies...

                                         EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-NIGHT

Theo, Geneva, Luna and Antares were taking a break from the fighting, trying to recover their energies in the corner of the battlefield.

Theo-This is never going to end...

Geneva-Where's Vega.?

Antares-We have to find a way to kill them.

Geneva-Luna it's best if you don't use your feather, we might not be able to keep your body safe.

Antares-Stay behind me Luna.

Luna-Awww.

Antares looked at her annoyed.

Luna-I really like this brotherly side of yours.

Theo chuckled.

Antares-Shut up!

Sagitta-Hello my darlings.

Geneva and Theo looked at her shocked.

Sagitta-Try to run and hide, I don't want to hurt you.

She started attacking them as they started to fight.

Antares-Cepheus has sunk to new lows!

Boötes and Leanna arrived.

Boötes-Hello Antares.

Antares looked at his parents eyes wide open as Luna looked at them...

Leanna-My apologies my darlings, I was hoping to meet on different circumstances.

Boötes-Show me what you have learned.

Antares was frozen in place Leanna and Boötes started attacking them as Luna raised her hands and they froze. Antares snapped out of it.

Luna-What?

Antares-What did you do?

Luna-I stopped them?

Leanna-The freezing power of the Genie tribe..

Luna-That's good to know.

They unfroze a few seconds later and the battle started.

                                        EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-NIGHT

Klaus had ran to an isolated place as he looked around

Klaus-Everything's gone...

He sat in a safe place and went into his timeline.Klaus started to walk in his timeline, the magical colorful realm...

Alya- You've done well, young Guardian.

Klaus-I don't know how much longer we can hold on.

Alya-Soon, the battle will come to pass. But another journey will begin...

Klaus-But all those who will fall...

Alya-Every war has its sacrifices and losses but you will understand that every war also births new heroes and carves legacies.

Klaus-We never asked to be heroes!

Alya-Klaus existing in peace only makes every generation to become weak, hardships shape the creatures to become stronger...

Klaus-I don't have the strength to lose more friends.

Silence...

                                        EXIT.

SCENE 4.

INT. CASTLE-NIGHT

Serena joined Ash in his fight against Alpha, in the other chamber Aries and Aquarius collapsed due to their low energy as Aruarus charged to kill Aquarius. Aquarius closed his eyes but the blow never came, he opened his eyes and saw a sword went through Aruarus as the previous king became ash and vanished. Drako stood on the other side as he extended his hand to Elder Aquarius.

Aries-Drako.

Drako-Greetings to you my pupils.

Aquarius-He's gone...

Aries-How?...

Drako-After Ophiuchus's sacrifice, I have been existing in peace, I am no longer bonded to the box of Pandora or the King...Cepheus resurrected my twin brother Drako and thanks to that I have been able to move freely during the battle...

Aries-It's good to have you back...but you still need to explain about the twin brother...

Drako chuckled

Drako-I am proud of you all,Aquarius most of all you...

Aquarius smiled as they heard Serena and Ash fighting.

                                     EXIT.

SCENE 5.

MANY MOONS AGO...

INT. PLANET MOON-GARDENS-DAYTIME

Celeste and Lupus were walking in the gardens.

Lupus-There are the new scorlls I purchased from the Virgo territory, they are written by Vito about the Guardians.

Celeste held the books with her eyes sparkling.

Celeste-You went to visit the female you admire?

Lupus looked at her as Celeste chuckled.

Celeste-It's alright I can feel your emotions...

Lupus looked at her.

Celeste-You admire her, very much so.

Lupus-You know who she is?

Celeste-No, although if I work on my powers for a little more I might...

Lupus smiled.

Celeste-I will always support you...

Lupus looked at her...

                                          EXIT.

SCENE 6.

INT. BATTLEFIELD-NIGHT

Elder Leo and Elder Taurus were fighting as Elder Taurus was out of energy Cancer joined in trying to manipulate Elder Leo's energies.

Elder Leo-That doesn't work on me crybaby, try harder.

Cancer-I always hated Lions.

Elder Leo chuckled.

Elder Leo-I'm glad to see you too.

Lyon appeared.

Lyon-We must end this!

Elder Leo-What ideas do you have?

Lyon and Elder Leo were attacking Elder Taurus and Elder Cancer and coming up with a strategy.

Lyon-I need you to stand in front of my attack.

Elder Leo-We both know I can't do that, I am to attack the Guardians.

Elder Cancer stood in front of Elder Leo as Lyon attacked her and she moved out of the way and the attack landed on Elder Leo.

Elder Leo-Tell Leoni I was always proud of him...

Elder Leo vanished.

Elder Taurus-How?...

Lyon-Finally being born a constellation brought something good.

Elder Cancer-Oh....

Lyon put the sword through him

Lyon-It's been an honor being part of your journey.

He turned to ash and vanished as Elder Cancer and Taurus looked at one another and embraced each other, Antares appeared.

Elder Cancer-My boy!

She ran and hugged him.

Antares-You two are alright!

He hugged his parents.

Elder Taurus-I never knew you had this side to you.

Antares was sobbing as Cancer held him.

Antares-I saw them...my parents... my father was a constellations and...

Elder Cancer-He took his own existence to save you...

Antares sobbed.

Antares-I hate this shit! I want it to be done already, I want to read my scrolls.

The elders smiled holding their son.

Antares-It took me this long to realize how important you two are for me...thank you for giving me such a loving home.

Cancer and Taurus smiled.

                                          EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 6.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 126 10
Become the light, to heal the weak, and have the strength to be the key. Resist the dark with your bravery but remember the roots that gave you this...
1.3K 118 10
Between us two, I'll stand by you One destiny shared But two signs flew Double-edged sword as the tribe named Will come to collide In this deadly ai...
1.4K 14 8
The ambience of my world was pain and suffering. It was my source of inspiration, my means of survival. It built the family I have now, the man I am...
24.4K 436 21
It all started with some heartbroken past only to find each other. They know the can't fall in love but they do. How do they deal with the problems o...