๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ | ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
10. A Simple Afternoon
11. Horror Movies
13. Basement
14. Almost Back to Normal
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
22. Gas Station (Pt 1)
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
24. Back Home
25. Movies and Bargaining
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

12. The Cleaning Squad

7.9K 218 328
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:
You stare at the clown in front of you. Billy had introduced you to him. He seemed really hesitant about doing that though.

"Hi.. Pennywise," you mumble, holding out your hand hesitantly. His eyes flash a bright yellow as he grins at you. He grabs your hand tightly, shaking it. When he releases your hand, you look at it. Pennywise has made a mark of his handprint on your hand due to him squeezing it. You look up at the clown again. Jeez he's really tall..

The clown towers over you. You can only look up at him with an intimidated look. You rub your now, sore hand. Billy notices and clasps your hand in his own, rubbing it gently. A small laugh escapes Pennywise as he continues to look down at you. You turn to Billy, then eye the clown as a way of saying, "He freaks me out, can I leave?" Billy nods his head. "Hey, you needed those cleaning supplies, right? Let's go get them." He give you a smile and you quickly nod. "See you later," you say, a little too fast, giving Pennywise a nervous wave. He waves you goodbye. "See you later, Y/n~~" Pennywise giggles. You give him a fake smile, then sigh in relief once you turn away from him. He's scary..

"Sorry about him," Billy begins saying. "You should keep your distance around him. He's.. trouble." You nod. "I will."

Billy brings you back to the closet. Sarah's body is gone. Someone must have took her away when I was throwing up.

As you grab the cleaning supplies, pulling it out, you feel a hand on your back. "You alright, sweets?" Billy asks you, turning your body to face him. You hesitate to speak, but respond. "Just homesick.. and sick," you admit sheepishly. Billy cups your cheek, caressing it. "I'm sorry, but it's just.. I can't— we, can't let you leave." You look down, sighing. "Mhm.." Billy gives you a kind smile, ushering you to begin cleaning. You nod. Maybe cleaning will help me get my mind off things?

You hurry to the livingroom, placing the bucket and cleaning supplies on the ground. You pick up the sponge from the bucket, heading to the washroom. Everyone seemed to have all left the bathroom doorway.

You put the sponge under the water of sink, making the sponge soggy. You exit the washroom and grab the soap from the bucket. You put the soap on the sponge, walking over to a blood stain right at the door. You kneel down and begin scrubbing. It came off easily since the blood is new. I wonder who's blood this is..? You felt upset with yourself for allowing you normalize blood.

Once you finish cleaning that blood spot you look around to see if there's anything. Then you remember the room that Sarah was in. Yeah, that was a mess.

You go to that room, opening the door. You got a mop for this room. One hand you were holding it, and the other was a bucket filled with water and soap.

You put the bucket on, turning the light on. You dip the mop in the water, turning around. You nearly jump from realizing someone else was in the room with you. It's.. Hannibal? He's looking through one of the shelves in the room.

"Hannibal? What are you doing in here?" You walk closer to him, still holding the mop. He turns around in confusion. He definitely wasn't expecting you. "Dear, why are you cleaning? You should be resting." He has blood on his shirt and hands.. you gulp a bit. "I just thought it would be nice to clean up a bit.." you try not to make eye contact with Hannibal. "Well, if that's what you want. The kitchen is in the need of a good cleaning. You can go there if you feel the need to. This room is.. occupied." He gives you a smile. It seems so real, but in the current situation is.. fake. "O-okay," you mumble, walking out of the room with a bucket in hand. You close the door as you exit the room, leaving Hannibal to do his business.

You sigh in relief as you exit the room. You turn to head to the kitchen (wherever that is), but walk face to chest into someone. "Owch.. sorry," you mumble, looking up. Oh. It's Thomas. "Hi Thomas. Do you know where the kitchen is?" Thomas looks down at you, then nods. You smile.

Thomas leads you to the stairs. On the right of the stairways is a hall. You follow him through the hall. This house is big. Thomas brings you to a kitchen. It looks run down and gross.

When you first enter the kitchen, the smell of something rotten burns your nostrils. You try your best not to throw up as you give Thomas a weak smile. "Thank you Thomas.." you say, gripping your mop tightly.

Thomas grunts, then leaves the kitchen. "This is gross..." you mutter under your breath. The counter tops are covered in grey and brown gunk, along with majority of the other stuff. Dirty dishes pile in the sink, soaking in murky grey water. You wrinkle your nose in disgust when you accidentally breath in for too long. How could a kitchen turn into a state like this? You sigh, not wanting to waste any more time stalling.

You grab what seems like a "scraper," out of the bucket. You clutch it in your hands, walking to the counter. Why should I be cleaning? Maybe I shouldn't do this.. you are seriously regretting your actions on taking the part of cleaning this house. It's filthy! This is no job for just one individual. You would need a whole team of people for this. Wait.. that's it!! You excitedly rush out of the kitchen, heading to the living room. You nearly crash into Carrie, but stop yourself to a halt before you can.

"Y/n? Is something wrong?" You shake your head, an over excited smile plastered to your face. "Well.." you start, fiddling with your fingers. "I thought that we could all take part in cleaning the house. I would do it myself, but there's just so much that needs to be done. If I do it all myself, it will take weeks." Carrie thinks for a moment, then nods. "Okay, I'll go get everyone," she says, clasping your hands with a smile. You give her a warm hug and she hurries off to get everyone. I wonder where C/n is..?

You peek under the couches and tables, but C/n is no where in sight. You nearly decide to walk out the front door before you hear a small meow come from the couch. I'm so dumb.. how could I forget to check the couch.

You happily trot over to the couch, peeking over it. C/n stares up at you, letting out a sweet meow. "Awh, hi C/n..!" You chime, picking the ball of fur.

*Meoow*

You gently place C/n on the ground beside his food dish and food. C/n paws at the food. You nod with a laugh. "Okay, okay," you giggle, pouring C/n a bowl of food. C/n rubs his side on your legs as a way of thanking you. You smile. You never had cats when you were younger, although you loved them so much. But now, you get to live your dream of owning a cat. If mom does come to find me, will she let me keep C/n? Probably not. You turn around to go but see Carrie. Behind her is the others. They stare at you with intense gazes.

You begin speaking. "Oh, uhm–" "Where should each person begin cleaning?" Hannibal asks. You realized he has a tendency to cut people off when they're speaking. You think for a second. You were and still are horrible at decision making. You begin talking anyways. "Well.. in all honesty I haven't really planned it out. Just do the cleaning that you know you can do and that fits in with your strengths." See? That wasn't so hard was it, Y/n? You have a small moment of celebration in your head.

"Alright then, dear." Hannibal turns to the others. "Everyone, you heard Y/n, lets begin the cleaning process. We all know what we know how to do, correct?" No one actually answers Hannibal. Instead, they just nod or mumble something to themselves. Hm, now I understand how this building got to this level of uncleanness. No one here really enjoys cleaning.

A idea goes off like a lightbulb in your head. I got it!

"I have an idea for our group name," You begin, trying your hardest to not burst out into laughter. "The cleaning squad! And, after we clean we can celebrate!" You give a bright smile, flexing your non-existent arm muscles. Carrie lets out a small laugh, along with the others. "I like that name," she tells you in a quiet voice. You smile victoriously. Success! "Lets begin cleaning!" Billy cheers, pumping his fist up. Everyone nods. This is good. Now we are all in the mood to clean.

You head back to the closet with Carrie. "So what are you going to do?" Carrie asks. "Anything I can do," you say. "Yeah, me too." You and Carrie go into the closet, grabbing the rest of the cleaning supplies you can hold. The two of you then walk off back into the living room.

"Here," you say, tossing the cleaning supplies to everyone. They waste no time in beginning the cleaning, as they hurry off into the other rooms.

"I guess I'll start scrubbing the blood stains," you tell Carrie, grabbing a sponge and soap. She nods, but then grabs your wrist before you can turn away. "Are you.. alright with this?" You tilt your head. "What do you mean?" She looks down. "Well, like, this whole situation. Everyone being killers, the blood, just.. everything." You blink for a couple seconds to process what Carrie had just asked. Oh. "I.. I don't know." You look away. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it..?" You look at her for a moment. This all confuses me. These "killers," don't act like any killer I would imagine. They're kind, and they all have their own thoughts and feelings. They are all unlike how I perceived murderers. These people genuinely care. I just don't know how to process it all at once. That's what you would have said if you actually had the guts to. Instead, you just fumbled with the sponge and walked away from Carrie. She understands and stops trying to persuade you to answer.

You go into your room and scrub the ground. The dried blood scrapes off in an unsatisfying way. You get dried blood on your hands and in your nails. You shudder.

After cleaning the floor you stand up. Maybe I should get flowers for the room? That'll brighten the place up a bit. You put the sponge down on the ground and quietly walk to the front door. No one, not even Carrie is in the living room so you have a chance to leave for a moment. Just a moment.

You open the door. It makes a quiet creaking sound. "Shh.." you mumble in hopes that the door will quiet down by you saying that. Once you fully open the door you walk out hesitantly, closing it behind you.

You walk down the porch steps. Each step forward makes you feel more guilty.

Once you are at the end of the path and are heading into the forest, you then begin to feel better. The fresh air soothes you.

There don't seem to be too many flowers here. If I'm allowed to go outside after this then maybe I'll start a garden. I could plant daisies, carrots, tomatoes..... your eyes then see a really beautiful patch of flowers by a tree. You walk over to the tree, kneeling down to pick them all up. There was many different flowers all together. Yellow flowers, purple flowers, blue flowers and white flowers. You pick up them all one by one. "So pretty.." you whisper to yourself. Your eyes were so fixated on picking the flowers that you haven't noticed the person behind behind you.

You gently touch the blue flower's petals. A smile stretches across your face in joy. Flowers, flowers, flowers. I love flowers. Floooowwwerrrs.

You feel someone grab your wrist tightly. The person spins you around, making you face them. It's Michael, and he looks angry. "What were you doing?"  He yells in his deep, scratchy voice. You flinch, looking down. "Picking flowers for the vases," you mumble. His eyes soften through his mask.

"No. Inside," he tells you sternly, pulling you with him towards the house. You frown. "I wasn't going to leave! I swear! I was just grabbing flowers." Michael shakes his head, still holding onto some anger. "Don't trust you." What..? I'm fully trustworthy! I wasn't going to leave!!

Michael pulls you into the house, closing the door and locking it. The others are standing in the living room, either having their arms crossed or staring at you with anger or disapproval. Oh boy...

You didn't know what the consequences of leaving would be.....

Hiii! Thank you guys so, so much for reading this chapter! It's so great knowing people enjoy reading my stories! TYSM! Also, holy moly, we just received more than 1k views! That is soo crazy! Thank you!

Q: Favorite movie currently?

Answer in the comment section! Bye for now!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.8K 24
(Y/N) is at Camp Crystal Lake, as these type of stories usually start out with. Her friends brought her out to the campgrounds to celebrate graduatio...
13.3K 322 24
A Psychology student Sherry Cooke finds herself in an abandoned camp in the forest, wondering how she could get there from the city center. All she...
79.1K 2.1K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
547K 11.4K 79
So I'm starting this book for spooky season ใƒƒ