Tʜᴇ Sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ |S.S|

By Faidsstories

A ɢɪʀʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ. Hᴇʀ sᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴠᴇ... More

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖
Prologue
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝟛

9.8K 354 50
By Faidsstories

Last night after coming back from her kidnapping, Estella found Tyler on her porch waiting for her. She sat with him while explained how he accidentally broke his curse when he caused a girl to die during the masquerade ball. She promised him that is was going to be okay and gave him a matching ring that she gave Mason to ease the change.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next day after Elena had been informed that she was the one they wanted to kidnap she came over to the Boarding House to talk to the Stefan who had called her about Rose.

"Hello, Elena" Damon says after opening the door for her. "Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." Damon nods and opens the door more, "Right this way." She enters the house and Stefan arrives.

"Hey" Stefan says awkwardly, they were still broken up and Stefan wasn't sure if he actually wanted to be back with Elena, Estella had completely overtaken his mind. However Elena had informed him on the phone that she still wanted them together just for Stefan to be patient with her.

"What is this about?" Elena says when she notices an unknown woman walk in. "Who are you?"

Rose looks up in shock at the presence of the doppelgänger. "Rose"

They all go in the living room and Elena is sitting on the couch. They had all explained to her what happened yesterday about Estella being kidnapped when it was Elena they wanted. Also about Elijah.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose starts off explaining.

"Who is he?" Elena asks looking at the oldest vampire in the room. Damon is the one who answers, "He's one of the originals, he's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds on.

"Like Elijah?"

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose says trying to build a perspective.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says. "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena questions worried for her safety.

"Yes." "No." Rose and Stefan say at the same time.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true.." Damon joins the conversation.

"Which it is." Rose includes. "And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon rebuts while glaring slightly at her. "Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." he says looking back at Elena.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan says just to comfort his ex. "Not that you know of." Rose says.

"That's not helping."

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan says turning to face Elena. 

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose says desperately trying to prove her point.

"Oh Rosie, I guess you can call me the biggest idiot out there." Estella makes herself known and ice coffee in hand and sunglasses perched on the end of her nose. "Klaus is very real and honestly he's a big softie if you're on his good side."

Estella took her sunglasses off and placed them on her head. She walks in sitting next to Stefan and placing her feet on his legs making him place his hands on her ankles lightly.

"So you know he is real for a fact Star?" Damon asks smirking at Elena's confused face who was looking at the interaction between Stefan and Estella.

"Yes Dames, I will give you this information for free, Klaus is real and he's the one our Kitty Kat was running from for 500 years." This made all of their eyes widen that the person looking for Elena was the same person who terrified Katerina Petrova.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Estella had told Rose to take Damon to Slaters' to get information of the Sun and Moon curse. Trevor was busy with getting some important things Estella needed for the Mikaelson family before Klaus' arrival. He was getting Mikael.

She also needed to bring Freya's coffin to her house as well as all the things to kill Dahlia. That's because when Freya wakes up she'll wake the psychotic aunt as well.

The things she needed was: sacred soil from her homeland, ash from her oppressors and the blood of the one she lives the most. Which in turn were: soil from Norway, viking ashes and Esther's blood. Everything was simple to retrieve and all she needed was to kill Mikael and get Esther's blood.

She would make sure the Mikaelson's lived the life they were stripped of. They all deserved better. Klaus the chance to live without constant paranoia. Elijah to have love without cleaning up the mess of his siblings. Rebekah, to find love and have the life she wanted. Kol to be part of 'Always and Forever' and to feel magic again. Finn to not resent who he was and live with himself. Freya to have her family.

And Estella Santos was the one that was going to give this to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Damon had picked Estella up after Stefan and him spoke to Katherine earlier. Let's just say Estella was not pleased with being woken up, but she brightened up when Stefan handed her coffee. 

They reached the Gilbert residence and Elena opens the door, the three being on the other side. "Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stefan asks her. 

"Why?" Elena furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "We went to see Katherine." Elena steps aside in response, "Come on in."

After telling Elena about the deal with Katherine she turned back to the vampires and witch and said, "You don't believe her, do you?"

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon responds with a scoff. "According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan clarifies in the end.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon says nonchalantly. "How do you destroy it?" Elena asks curiously. "By releasing it from the moonstone."

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" Damon turns with a smirk, "Cause we have a crafty witch on our side."

Elena turned to Estella who was perched on top of the kitchen counter. Stefan leaning his arms next to her, was playing with the ruffles on the end of her skirt, his fingers brushing against her skin slightly making her shiver. "You discussed it with them." Elena asks not noticing the interaction between the two. 

Estella scoffs, "No of course not, I am not involved and Bonnie apparently agreed to do anything she could to help you."

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you." Elena says deflating. "We're gonna get it from her."

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon says. "Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan says explaining the plan in more detail.

Elena nods in what they thought was agreement. "Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Damon smirks in pride, "Yep. We're awesome." Elena crosses her arms over her chest, "Except for one thing. I don't want you to do it."

Estella claps her hands together and hops off the counter, "Well that's it then, she wants to be used in a ritual. I say let her die." she yelps slightly when Stefan pinches her hip as a warning. "What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice."

"What about Klaus?" Elena says with a frown on her face. "We'll find him right after we get the moonstone." Elena sighs and points from Stefan to Damon. "Is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the two of you."

"Ouch, feeling the love Lena." Estella says sarcastically with a hand on her chest. 

"Elena, if we can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life." Stefan says exasperated not understanding how she could be so stubborn. "I know. Everybody keeps saying that." Elena gets up and leaves the room. 

"Well that was my good deed for the day, want to get some ice cream." Estella says breaking the silence.

------------------------------------------------------------

Elena had left with Rose to see Slater to contact Klaus and the rest of the 'Save Elena' gang were in the Boarding House getting ready to get the 'moonstone' from Katherine. 

Estella was sitting in her designated room thinking about everything that was going to happen in the next couple of days. She wanted to speed up the timeline but she knew there was no point because Klaus needed a full moon for the ritual anyway. 

While thinking, her thoughts moved to a certain Salvatore. Stefan. She had come to terms with her feelings for him and knew she would do anything to keep him from getting hurt. Physically and emotionally, Stefan deserved so much better than what the directors had put him through and Estella was going to make sure it happened. Even if it wasn't with her. 

She looked out the window to see Jeremy leaving and that was when she remembered what was going to happen. Stefan was going to get stuck in the tomb trying to save the younger Gilbert. Estella used her powers and appeared in the woods outside the tomb. 

But when she got there she was too late, Jeremy was already in there and Katherine had bit into his neck. "Damn it Jeremy, I though I taught you better than to run into situations without thinking." She mumbled under her breath walking towards the entrance. 

Before she got to speak she heard Stefan and Bonnie behind her. "What the hell?

"Is that the moonstone?" Bonnie says seeing the white stone on the ground. Stefan picks it up, pocketing it before Katherine comes out the shadows with her lips drenched in blood. "I hate to interrupt, but today has just been full of surprises." 

Katherine pulls Jeremy out from behind the wall. Jeremy's eyelids flutter and the bite mark on his neck oozes blood. Stefan rushes over to the entrance and Bonnie looks on in horror. "I'm sorry. I took some powder." 

"Don't worry, I know that he's wearing his ring, so no matter how many times I kill him, he'll just keep coming back for more. So, I'm going to be in the back playing with my new little toy." She shoves Jeremy back into the cave,  "And you guys just give me a holler when you've got the tomb open."

 Estella steps forward with her eyes glowing, "I suggest you let him go Katerina before I show you something that will have you begging me to kill you."

Katherine laughs at her threat, "Oh Estella, even you can't get me, your magic is so chaotic that if you use too much of it here, all you will do is break your original spell and i'll get what I want." Estella glares at her knowing she was right. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Estella paced back and forth, her magic was burning in her veins wanting to strangle Katherine for landing a hand on Jeremy, the boy she saw as a brother. Bonnie started chanting and the flames flare up. Katherine, dragging Jeremy behind her, comes back towards the entrance.

"Ohhh, something's happening." Stefan looks back at them. Jeremy looks at Bonnie in alarm, "Bonnie, no!" Stefan looks back at Bonnie, a look of concern on his face.

Jeremy turns his attention to Stefan. "You have to stop her, she's not strong enough! She can't break Estella's spell."

The flames flare up higher and Katherine smirks, "Maybe she is." Bonnie continues to chant and sounds weaker as she continues. Estella worrying for her friend goes towards her and shakes her, breaking her concentration. "Bonnie, Bonnie stop. You can't break my spell, i'm sorry." 

Bonnie looks into the cave, upset. Stefan holds onto her arms to keep her steady whilst Estella goes towards the entrance knowing what was coming. "Ahhh, that's too bad, I'm still hungry." Katherine says not noticing Estella was practically behind her. 

Before Stefan could react, Estella stepped into the tomb and pressed her heel into the back of Katherine's knee. Whilst distracted Estella hits Katherine's head against the wall, disorienting her.  She pulls Jeremy up and pushes him out of the tomb and sighing in relief when she saw Jeremy in Bonnie's arms. 

"Go." she says to Bonnie who nods and takes Jeremy away. Estella finally makes eye contact with Stefan and he looks at her in immense worry, "Why?" he breathes out with tears brimming in his eyes. She shrugs with a sad smile, 

"Better me than you." 

--------------------------------------------------

At Slater's, Damon who was unaware of what his best friend had just done, opens a set of double doors and exits the bedroom. Elena and Rose look at him from their seats in the living area. "Time to go. Alice is soundly sleeping and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day."

Suddenly, the front doors burst open and three men walk into the apartment. Damon turns his head to look at them as Rose and Elena stand up. "We're here to meet the doppelgänger." Cody says.

Elena steps forward, "Thank you for coming.", Damon pushes her back, glaring at her whilst whispering, "I will break your arm." He turns to Cody, "There's nothing here for you. 

The man in the back suddenly drops to the floor, dead revealing  a very alive Elijah stands behind him. The other two vampires look back at Elijah. Elijah vamp-speeds towards them, looking from one to the other. Rose gasps and vamp-speeds out of the apartment. Elijah looks over at Elena and Damon the latter looking surprised, "I killed you. You were dead."

Elijah smirks slightly, "For centuries now." he then turns to Cody. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" Cody says back crossing his arms against his chest. "I'm Elijah." Cody drops his arms composing himself, "We were gonna bring her to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus will want to see her."

"Does anyone else know that you're here?" Elijah asks without acknowledging his words. "No."

"Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful." he plunges his hands into the two vampire's chests and rips their hearts out. Damon prepares to fight but Elijah simply leaves the apartment sparing them a last glance. 

Arriving at the Gilbert house, Elena walks up to the porch with Damon following. "Thank you for bringing me home." she sighs turning to the vampire. "Well, your ride left you. I couldn't just leave you stranded." he says still pissed he had to collect her from her suicide mission. 

"She was just scared. She didn't mean to run." Elena tries to reason Rose's departure not knowing that Rose was actually on Elijah's side.

 "Yes, she did. She's been running for 500 years." Damon says rolling his eyes. "I can't believe Elijah's alive. Why do you think he killed those two vampires and just let us go?"

"If I had a dollar for every time some evil vampire surprised me." Elena walks towards the door, but Damon catches her arm before she opens it and turns her around so she faces him. "What you did today was incredibly stupid."

"Actually, the only thing that was stupid was that I got caught." Elena wriggles her arm out of his grasp and he lets her go. "I don't question why you and Stefan and everyone else tries so hard to save me. You shouldn't question why I would try to save all of you." 

Jeremy opened the door having heard his sister's voice. "Damon, good night, okay?" Elena says not having seen her brother yet. She turns and sees his facial expression. Damon sees the same thing and starts getting worried, "What?" 

"It's Estella and Stefan." he says not knowing that Stefan wasn't in the tomb having been a bit out of it from the blood loss. 

---------------------------------------------------

Elena bolts down the stairs of the tomb and rushes towards the cave. "Stefan! Stefan!" She was about to enter when an arm catches her, "I'm right here, what are you doing?" 

Elena launches in his arms making him tense a bit. Damon sees his brother safe and furrows his eyebrows before a familiar figure comes out the entrance of the tomb. 

His face falls in the realisation, "No" he sighs sadly and Estella looks up at him with an apologetic look, "Hey Dames." he shakes his head in denial that Estella was stuck in there. 

Stefan who was still in the hug with Elena, against his will by the way, turned to Estella as well. Seeing that his attention was not on her, Elena pulled away and turned gasping seeing the witch in the tomb. "Estella is in there. How could you let this happen?" Elena says turning to Damon. 

"What are you talking about? I was too busy saving you from your crazy kamikaze mission." Damon says fuming in anger at not having been there to protect Estella. Elena huffs leaving the tomb in annoyance. 

Damon watches her go then looks back into the cave. "Of all the idiot plans, Star." Estella shrugs at him leaning on the wall. "Well it was either me or your brother." she says looking at Stefan who hasn't left since she got stuck. 

"I'll find a way to get you out." Damon promises her. "Ah, it's all right. I'll handle myself. Bonnie has the moonstone both of you work with her."

"You martyr yourself in a tomb and I get partnered with an insufferable Bennett witch." Damon rolls his eyes. "Oh please, we all know you consider her one of your friends, you did face masks together." Estella says smirking mischievously when he glares at her. 

"Hey, you said to never bring it up." Estella simply laughs before looking back at him, "Love you Dames." 

Damon sighs, "Love you too Star, stay alive." he says before leaving to give Stefan and her some time.

"You gotta go too Stefan, keep Elena safe and do me a favour?" Stefan nods and steps closer to her, the barrier being the only thing separating  them, "Anything." 

"Bring me a change of clothes" Stefan laughs at her request.  "Also call Tyler, tell him to come see me tomorrow, it's his first full moon and I want to make sure he's okay." Stefan looks at her with that same look of awe, she notices it and questions, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Stefan shakes his head and looks her in the eyes, "You're stuck in a tomb with Katherine for who knows how long and your worried about someone else, it's one of the things I lo-like about you." he says stumbling over a few words but she didn't seem to notice. 

Estella lifts her hand to hold his before remembering that she couldn't, Stefan sees this and lifts his hand against the barrier. Estella smiles and puts her hand against his. So close yet so far. "I'll be fine, I'll be out of here before you know it."

Before leaving Stefan takes his hoodie off and throws it towards her, "I know you can't sleep when it's too cold so here just in case." Estella smiles pulling it on, the fabric smelling like him, "Thanks Steffie." He turns to leave and she says one more thing. "Stefan, trust him and take the deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 437 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
6.3K 305 12
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 �...
1.5K 54 5
'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲...
5.4K 213 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...