𝗠𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 (𝑻...

By Sugardaddyjoon

(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you mor... More

Ugly cow!
Orange juice
Revenge
flour
Canada
expensive Lamborghini
casual party
dishes
finished dishes
shopping
backbone broken
the plan
wedding
fainted
broken bed
knife
freaking wife
table
dinner
airport
photos
hair
honeymoon
grocery
poison
suit
smoke?
baseball bat
mood swings?
prison
hanging
drunk
pregnant
ice cream
responsibility??
fruits
restaurant
missed call
cola
promise
handsome
building
surprise party
pain?
babies
sorry
i love you
the end

control

5K 282 34
By Sugardaddyjoon

Mrs.kim : just let him come back once!

Taehyung : yeah mom you should cancel giving him money every month!

Taehyung and mrs.kim are sitting at their hallway and like any other child taehyung is doing Mischiefing.

Mrs.kim : you are right i should cancel It!

Taehyung : yes yes you should

Suddenly jin barged in the hallway

Jin : kim taehyung what was that!?

Taehyung : what!?!!?

Jin : that you did in the cafe!!

Taehyung : hyung that Donkey was the one who ruined my expensive lamborghini!!

Jin : and what you did in the cafe was wrong!!

Taehyung : i did nothing hyung !

Jin : stop lying how come you two lie soo eazily?!??

Taehyung : two what do you mean by two?!!?

Jin : you and Y/n !!

Taehyung : UGHHH don't compare me with that speghatti!!!

Jin : look mom how he Is talking about her

Mrs.Kim : *Slapped taehyung* why you *Slapped again* always *slapped again* disturb my *Hardest slap* daughter in law *Final slap*

Taehyung : Yeah mom stop beating me for that dumb head!!!!!!!

Mrs.Kim : GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!*Throwed slipper at him*

Taehyung stood up from the couch, he slipped due to his mother's slipper attack, after too many struggles, he finally arranged to get out of there.

***

Y/n : ugh mom i wanna go to salon fast!!

Y/m : yeah yeah, wait a minute, what will change in your face, even if you will go to salon your whole life?

Y/n : *Whinned* STOP MOM!!

Y/m : Shut up and give this sweet to mrs kim, and tell her that i gave her, DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE YOUR OWN NAME AND TAKE THE CREDITS!!

Y/n : yes i will, now can i leave!?!

Her mother nodded and y/n immediately rushed out of there.

***

Y/n : EOMMMAAAAAA!!!!

Mrs.Kim : yes daughter?

Y/n smiled widely, hugging mrs.kim tightly.

Mrs.Kim : come have some tea with me

Y/n : no no i was passing by, so i thought to give you this, because i've made them from my own hands only for you my beautiful mother in law!

Mrs.Kim : AWW!! look how caring daughter in law i got *Hugged her*

Y/n : so i have to go now BYEEEEE!!!!

Mrs.kim nodded, y/n turned around, only to her bumped into someone's hard chest, she raised her head, finding taehyung standing just inches away from her.

He immediately pushed her off the floor, and he passed by her, y/n stood up, she searched something inside her backpack walking after him, and he splashed the water on his face, making him soaked.

Y/n : good morning brother in law *Smirk*

She immediately rushed away, taehyung pulled out his slipper throwing it at her, but it didn't hitted her, he groaned when she rushed out of there, he grabbed his slipper from the floor, walking back to his room, mrs.kim chuckled.

***

Y/n : you take this much fee just for this!??!!

Worker : sorry mam but we are trying our best

Y/n : yeah yeah trying your best!, tou people only know how to grab money if i saw a pimple on my face then i'm not going to give a single pany!!

Worker : yes mam!

Y/n : don't think i'm fiance of the richest ceo then you can fool me around i'm not like those ladies got it?!!

Worker : yes mam

***
Taehyung at jimin's house

Jimin : so you have a party tomorrow at your house you mean!?!?

Taehyung : yeah

Jimin : so what's wrong!?

Taehyung : what can be more wrong then that ugly cat will be there also!??!

Jimin : hey! you need to control i'm afraid of you two creating a scene in the party!!!

Jungkook : scene? they will create the whole drama and we'll be going to be the audience!!!

Jimin : you are right though!

Taehyung : what do you mean?

Jungkook : we all know you two start fighting like dogs and will end up ruining each other!

Jimin : you need to control!!

Taehyung : how can i control when she will be going to apply soo much make up in her dirty face how will i keep my mouth shut huh!?!?! i will definitely laugh at her face!!!*Trustfrated*

Jungkook : she doesn't look ugly with make up instead make up makes her face more attractive

Taehyung : yeah you know more about her so listen, you go and marry that witch instead of jin hyung! *Sarcastic*

Jungkook : i would have married her, but she is jin hyung's fiance *Smirk*

Taehyung : you two have became more flirty these days *done face*

Jimin : *chuckled* relax we are just joking but why are you mad for her hmmm

Jungkook : hmmm

Jungkook and jimin gave taehyung a dirty expression and he made a disgusted face

Taehyung : ughh leave it i'm not even interested on talking about her!!!

***

Mrs.kim : your face looks more more pretty!! *Hugged her*

Y/n : thank you eomma!! *smiled*
I only did a little bit facial

Mrs.Kim : yes my daughter doesn't need any kind of beauty supplies because-

Taehyung : she needs a whole damn face surgery

out of nowhere he came and spoke, he sat infront of y/n and took a sip from y/n's tea

Y/n : i need the face surgery, but you need the whole body + face surgery BRAIN INCLUDED!!!

Taehyung : you don't need a surgery because it will not effect your ugly face *Fake sad face*

Y/n gritted her teeth and spoke

Y/n : mr.useless you are taking it right because i have a beautiful face so why need surgery but you should go

She took back her tea cup from his hand and took a sip

Taehyung : i don't need to go there because that place is specially made for you!

Mrs.kim is just watching two of them spitting chillies at each other's face

Y/n : who said, i never saw my name on them!!

Taehyung : because how come they write the ugliest name in the world on their shop board!!!

Y/n : come on don't talk about yourself!

Taehyung : i'm talking about you my ugly sister in law!

Y/n : yes i know you are talking about yourself, my ill looking brother in law!

Mrs.Kim : i love you both *smiled*

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.3K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
846K 37.7K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
123K 5.3K 50
Y/n and Taehyung dated each other 5 years back.. when they were in university.. and ended up hating each other.... due to some misunderstandings. Y/n...
326K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...