Cheating Gods of Death (Seque...

By Ramona3x3

"Reading over the footnotes, I found one to effect me greatly. 'Someday I hope George will understand how I f... More

Really Important Author's Note
Prologue
Bill Nye and Stephen Hawking
Educations Given, What is Recieved?
Last Christmas
Comfort
Modern Medicine
Feeling
Apples
Two
Dreaming
Cake

UPDATES AND ANNOUNCING

23 0 0
By Ramona3x3

4/15/15

Hey everyone! Welcome to the sequel! Now, I have a question... what if I made this a trilogy? The GirLfriend trology? Can you see it? I feel Erica needs the love, and we may need a new killer. The point of this one is more of a coming-of-age story for George. Opinions?

This latest chapter ("Cake") took so darn long due to a tumor of writer's block, and my newfound problem with Homestuck. My head has been swimming with ideas for the twelve, and neglecing L. My HS fic is housed on my AO3 account, the name same as the one I use here.

Play Detective is also another challenge, but I assure you that my DN fics are a labor of love. They will be completed, and everything I hoped them to be.

So, the hiatus is over, but progress will not be instantaneous.

6/19/15

It was so non-instant that it took two months. So, everything is good, school is over, and I promise to finish this in reasonable time. Actually reasonable time. If not, spam me with demands, and they shall be met. Damned if I don't.

Thank you!

~Ramona3x3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 787 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
12.3K 540 25
WARNING: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWLEVE. EXCUSE THE AMOUNT OF CRINGE AND SPELLING ERRORS "Look into my eyes. Now do you see my past. The pain, the su...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
12.9K 941 36
You almost had a heart attack when you saw him tossed on the side of the road, at first you thought he was a dead body. But when you got closer, it t...