Jenna the bitch

By madifilipowiczrealgf

just a hoe More

poppin her pussy
pussy popper 😍
popper pussy
the last shrimp cock

shrimp cock

7 0 1
By madifilipowiczrealgf

i went through his camera roll and posted on his story his itty bitty cock. i come home and got texts from jenna "i will get you back. i will that's my baby.. my poor baby." i laughed and replied "aye alright you." and blocked her. fast forward 5 years later i get messaged 74 times by "unknown" and i'm nervous but i never expected it was jenna, i forgot who she was. she texted me..
J:hey,its jenna. i know where u live and work. i'm coming for you.
M:ok
J:i'm serious.
M:ok
J:this is why i've never liked you.
M:sameee
J:i'm blocking you, look out bitch.
M:alright will do.
PENDING UNTIL J.302738 ADDS YOU BACK...
i giggle a-bit until jacob messages me..
J:i have a massive shlong now i did penis exercises. you will see.
M:oh uh ok bit weird.
PENDING UNTIL JACOBSAGGYTITS69 ADDS YOU AS A FRIEND.
was i scared? fuck yes i don't wanna see that shit 💀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
17.1K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
36.8K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...