๐’๐“๐€๐˜, nathan drake

By -denssafehaven

[EDITING] โdon't worry, nate. she'll stay by your side.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, sam entrusts you to stay by nate'... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€/๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐“๐„๐€๐’๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ (๐Ÿ)
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ (๐Ÿ)

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

14.9K 429 54
By -denssafehaven

NATE FLIPPED THROUGH THE PAGES of a book sully gave to him a while ago in awe of the information and drawings it contained.

"wow, the captain's journal. this is amazing."

"there's some crazy shit in there."

the words written in the book were all ancient.

"it's unbelievable. it totally confirms the legend." nate ran his mouth. "magellan did find tons of gold in the philippines. they hid the gold in barcelona then told the moncadas that the trip was a bust."

"well, do you have any bright ideas on how to use the keys?" sully asked.

"yeah, here the captain wrote 'the path begins in barcelona where the keys turn into pine.' and then there's a sketch of a pine tree. here." he gestured to a drawing of a tree. "so, we're looking for a tree."

"really?" sully asked sarcastically. "wow, that's your expert analysis?"

"you literally gave him the book an hour ago. you should've given it to him beforehand." you argued.

"we were a little preoccupied with something." sully argued back. "i mean i got that far on my own. i've seen the picture of the tree. where's the gold? is it under the tree? is it in the tree?"

"i don't know, could be." nate shrugged.

"look out the window." sully motioned his head to the window. "there's a lot of trees in barcelona."

you looked out the window and saw the beautiful landscape of barcelona.

when the plane landed, the first thing you did was wait outside a big building.

sully was talking about his friend named chloe frazer, about how she could easily get anything you need from barcelona and how cool she was.

speaking of chloe frazer, there she was, walking towards you. she had short hair, wore a mini red dress with a black leather jacket and black boots.

"hey, chlo!" sully greeted enthusiastically.

"who the hell are they?" chloe ignored sully's greeting. what a first impression.

"i'm nate." nate introduced himself, trying to give her a handshake, but she didn't shake his hand. "a friend of sully's."

you lowered his hand, saving him from embarrassment.

"i'm (name)." you simply introduced yourself.

she looked like she didn't believe a word at all.

"sully doesn't have any friends. i should know. i'm one of them." she fake smiled.

"it's obvious." you pretended to cough.

"whaddya say just now?" sully knitted his brows.

"i was coughing." you coughed exagerratingly.

"that's not true. people love me." he said in an offended tone. "and what's with the spy games? why couldn't we meet at the house?"

"i was making sure you weren't followed."

"c'mon, you don't think i can spot a tail?"

"mate, i've been on you since the airport."

"really? all the way from the airport?"

"look, it doesn't matter. why are they here?"

"why are we– why are you here?" nate stammered. that was what you were thinking.

"clearly, you didn't tell them."

"she has the other cross." sully informed last minute. "did i not mention that?"

nate shook his head.

"you didn't." you retorted. "first the book, now this."

"are you sure? we're gonna be a team on this thing. that's the way it's happening, so get used to it."

"no, we're not." chloe turned to you and nate. "look, word to the unwise, everything out of this one's mouth is an exaggeration, a half-truth or an outright lie."

she wasn't wrong.

"you know what? that's not true." he feigned being innocent. it was too late to do that now that you've seen his true colors back at the auction.

"see you, sully." chloe took off.

"c'mon, chlo! she'll come back... she has to..." sully trailed. "...i don't think she's coming back."

a fourth team member would be too much. you didn't need her, but you certainly needed the other key though.

"where's the cross?"

oh no, not again.

"it's in my bag."

it had not crossed nate's mind yet.

"check your bag. do it. now!"

he rummaged through the bag, finding no key. why, isn't this a familiar scenario.

"you let her take the cross? you let her take the cross. you better get that cross back!"

nate made sully hold his backpack. as chloe began to run, nate began to run.

"you gotta be kidding me. what a rookie mistake." sully complained.

"i swear to god nate will be the death of me." you groaned.

nate chased her through a rooftop. you being the typical you joined him.

you ran to the opposite direction to try to corner her, but your little strategy didn't work out. instead, your body knocked against nate's and sully's.

"could you run any slower?!"

"get outta the way, old man!"

"i got a bad ankle, kids. i can't be running around out here."

you kept running and running until you were literally chasing her through a fountain.

nate almost caught her, but he slipped and fell. you jumped into the water, helping his clumsy ass up like you always do.

she was already in her car, starting the engine, so you and nate hurried out of the water.

nate placed himself on top of her car.

"listen! you don't know where you're going with them keys!" he exclaimed. "look! you're looking for a tree, right?"

"piss off!"

she pushed the gas pedal, trying to drive away.

"listen to me! the eighteen were willing to wait years to go back for the gold. they wouldn't have picked a tree as a marker, they would have picked something permanent."

"you're full of shit."

"hey!" you heard sully. "she knows where to use the keys then she doesn't need us, right?"

oh, good. he finally used his brain for once.

"okay. be my guest. get outta here."

"alright guys, let's go."

you and nate played along.

"thank you." she drove then hit the brakes. she closed her eyes, sighing heavily. you looked at each other, knowing she was having second thoughts. "if it's not a tree, what is it?"

"at the auction house, moncada called it an altar crucifix. i didn't think about it then, but it means that the cross was originally made to stand on an altar..."

"so, we're looking for a church?" you resolved.

"correct."

"which church?" you, sully and chloe asked in unison.

"god, you guys never stop, do you? if we wanna get the gold, we have to figure out a way to trust each other, so give me the key."

there was no way you were trusting these people.

chloe complied, giving the key to nate. a smug grin took over his features.

"which church?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 373 22
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
46.3K 3.8K 21
"Hey kid! Where's your crazy boyfriend?" "Probably doing crazy things. I swear I need him on a leash". Uncharted Nate Drake x male OC.
107K 2.4K 37
Lost. Not gone. There's a difference. If something's lost, it can be found. Nathan Drake x fem! reader. I do not own Uncharted or any of the charact...
5.1K 353 7
โIt's not blood that runs through my veins, but vengeance.โž Tatum Braddock wants to beat her sister at a decades-long search for fortune. Nathan Dr...