hello teacher (noren)

By wishwyou

jeno + renjun publish : 1 January 2022 end : 6 June 2022 More

hello teacher
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
important notice to all readers
chapter 32 (side characters ending part 2)
chapter 33 (ending - main characters)
not an update but-
prequel!
!!

chapter 32 (side characters ending part 1)

424 15 11
By wishwyou

//a long chapter//

1) donghyuck + JCT

He felt empty. He regretted everything he had done. Looking blankly at the amount of files in front of him, the cotracts that was being stolen by him from Jeno. He felt dirty with his doings. He did not know the point to be popular anymore when he literally lost his favourite members because of himself.

He missed Jeno. A lot. Thinking about what they went through together in their trainee's days made Donghyuck hates himself for doing such things to Jeno. Because of his jealousy and greediness, he did everything that he can to make Jeno fell badly. Ended up, hurting himself more.

His group members did not talk to him anymore after that day. Everyone avoided him and it did not make him feel happy. He had almost everything but lost the most precious things in his life- his friends. Only if he could turn back time and being selfless.

"Dohyu, you will have another schedule on-" Before the manager could finish his words, Donghyuck cut him off. "I want to stop all of these. Hyung, can we be fair now?"

The manager rolled his eyes, grabbing Donghyuck's shoulders to face him. "Do you really want to waste everything that we did together? We go through everything and become success at the point no one could stop us. Don't say anything ridiculous, Dohyu,"

"It's not like that, hyung. I feel guilty to my group members. Jeno quitted this job because of me when he really needs money to survive with his own child. We are too cruel, hyung. We should stop everything and let's find Jeno," Donghyuck begged to his manager but the other just shrugged him off.

"Enough of this nonsense and stop acting like you was not the one who planned everything. It's your fault and no one would believe you anymore so, just follow everything now. Attend the schedules and that's all you have to do. Don't pretend to be kind when you are not. And now, go to prepare with the next schedule,"

The manager then left Donghyuck alone there before leaving the room. Donghyuck sighed, thinking about another way to fix everything.

Well, being a brat for one last time is not a bad idea, wasn't it?

So there was Donghyuck, leaving the studio without looking back anymore.

-

"Hyung, I'm really sorry and I just realized I should never do that." Donghyuck looked down at the table in front of Jaehyun and Shotaro. He was too embarrassed to face his own group members. Well for months, they did not talk to each other, more likely his group members avoided him and focus more on their own schedules.

"You should apologize to Jeno. He had a really hard time, you know?" Jaehyun sighed. He did not really mad at Donghyuck as he did not know what the other felt before. As a leader, he blamed himself for not taking a good care of his members.

"I know, I really hope to talk to him soon. Hyung, do you have his phone number?"

Jaehyun nodded a little before turning on his phone and sending Jeno's new contact to Donghyuck. He also hope that those two relationship will be fixed as soon as possible. "Thank you, hyung. But actually, there is another thing I want to tell you. I want to quit. I don't want to make all of you become uncomfortable to have me in JCT."

Jaehyun sighed, looking at Shotaro who somehow getting annoyed with their conversation. "Hyuck, we never hate you. And please don't leave the group. We don't want to lose another member again. But I just hope that you will never do that again. Can you promise us that?"

Donghyuck thought for a while before nodding, immediately hugging both Jaehyun and Shotaro. "I'm really sorry. But, manager hyung. He still don't want to admit what he did wrong. I don't think we can stay with him,"

"About that man, you know, we can ask the company to change our manager. I'm your leader anyway. Have your trust in me,"

-

The call between Donghyuck and Jeno was running smoothly although Donghyuck was startled over the fact Jeno did not know Donghyuck also planned on that. But, Jeno did not mad at him at all. He just felt thankful that Donghyuck was being honest to him.

Donghyuck felt guilty after hearing that Jeno broke up with Renjun because of the news. He thought of making the two become together again, hoping his plan will become success this time.

"Hyuck, let's be friend. For real this time,"

Donghyuck smiled at Jeno's words although Jeno can't see his smile. "I thought we were friend for all of these time?"

"Sure, but I want to appreciate you more. Lol, I hate these cringy things. Just come here already and play with my son!"

-

Right now, Jeno sat there on the audience seat with Sungchan beside him. Taking two vip seats for them to watch his members performance stage. Never once he imagined to be there along with the fans to watch JCT's concert. Surely, both Sungchan and him were holding JCT's orange lightsticks.

"Dad, is that uncle Dejun? Woah, he looks so pretty. Wait! Uncle Guanheng and uncle Donghyuck too! They are singers? They can dance too?!" Sungchan asked excitedly while watching JCT's seventh performance of the night.

Jeno smiled, nodding. For the first time he brought Sungchan to attend that kind of event, but he can't perform on the same stage and show his son that he also can do well. He really hoped that he was not that late to prove his talents to Sungchan.

The concert that night was being continued with another game event, the most exciting part for a kid like Sungchan.

"So, now, we will invite one person to be on this stage to play a game with Guan! Hmm, let me pick one number from here," Dejun entered his hand inside the box that filled with balls, taking out a ball with a number 23 on it.

"Number 23?! It's me dad! Uncle!! It's my number, ta-da!" Sungchan jumped excitedly on his seat with Jeno tried to stop him. "Come here, cutie!" Guanheng went down from the stage, bringing Sungchan along with him to be on the stage.

Jeno smiled at how cheerful his little son can be, proud to be a father of his baby. Not to forget, although he was the ex member of JCT, he still proud with his members and the group performance.

-

"Congrats guys! You guys looked really amazing just now," Jeno greeted his members at the backstage once the concert finished. He was planning on having a big dinner together with them and also the staffs, along with their new manager who is hundred time greater than their old manager.

"It will be more amazing if you still be there with us. Sungchan might want to see you on the stage again," Jaehyun said, making Jeno reply him only with a smile. "Sure, one day. He will see me on the stage again,"

-

2) minhyung + jaemin
(i guess this is the most dangerous couple in my story. do expect something dirty)

notes : (dada - minhyung) (dad - jaemin)

Almost two months Jaemin did not act the same anymore after Renjun left him. Jaemin did not talk much to anyone including his husband, unless when he called Minhyung to eat. Other than that, he completely ignored his husband.

Minhyung looked at Jaemin from the chair he sat as Jaemin was changing their son's diaper. His face showed no reaction at all although Jaeyun was playing with Jaemin's cheeks. After that, Jaemin placed Jaeyun on his playing mat, walking away to make their dinner. Jaemin was so into his world to notice Minhyung's existance.

The next time was when Jaemin sitting down in the dark while doing nothing, with his hot coffee in front of him. Minhyung was just returned from work when he saw his son Jaeyun was playing alone in their opened corridor. "Jaeyun!" Minhyun quickly ran towards his son, taking him inside their house.

"Na Jaemin!"

Jaemin turned his head slowly towards his husband direction, face did not react at all although Minhyung literally shouted at him. Never once Minhyung acted like that towards Jaemin. But just now, their child played at the dangerous place and Jaemin did not notice about that, it did made Minhyung got angry for the first time after Jaemin acted like that.

Minhyung sighed, rubbing his face with his palm. He just returned from his pharmacy and did not expected to face that kind of situation at home. "It's already night and you forgot to close the sliding door? What if I return home late? We need to talk about this later,"

Minhyung walked into their shared room, wanting to put his son to sleep. There was a lot of things he wanted to discuss with Jaemin.

-

After putting his son to sleep, Minhyung returned to their living room with his changed clothes. Jaemin did not change his sitting position at all. He sat there in the dark, making his figure looked sad from Minhyung's sight.

Minhyung sat beside Jaemin, taking Jaemin's hand into his. "Jaemin, I'm sorry," He muttered those words to his husband. Jaemin still do not react to that, looking blankly at their television screen. "Honey?" Minhyung immediately pulled Jaemin into a hug, carressing Jaemin's back. Hearing a sobbing sound from the man in his embrace, Minhyung pulled away from Jaemin, looking at Jaemin's face.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm really sorry for shouting at you." Minhyung rubbed the tears from Jaemin's eyes, giving a long kiss on the guy's forehead.

"You shouted at me just now, I thought you hate me," Jaemin started to cry a little bit louder, making Minhyung startled but feel sorry at the same time. "No, I'm not, honey. How can I hate you when you are someone that I can't live with? I love you, Na Jaemin," Minhyung brought Jaemin's head onto his chest to calm his husband down.

"Minhyung, I'm sorry too. Lately, I am very tired after Renjun left me. I can't focus in everything. I'm sorry for ignoring you and Jaeyun,"

"You know I always be here right? Just tell me about anything, okay? I'm sorry too for not giving a lot of attention to you these days,"

The married couple then relaxed in each other's warm after months they did not stay that way. Until Jaemin could feel his husband's hand sneakingly entered his white t-shirt. "I miss you Jaemin. Everything about you,"

Ah, Na Jaemin can't even look into Minhyung's eyes. His face turned red, knowing whatever Minhyung wanted to do next. "Since when you acted like this, honey? I thought you love it," Minhyung smirked, placing his hand on Jaemin's bared waist. "It's been so long and our Jaeyun already sleep inside,"

Jaemin coughed at Minhyung's sudden boldness when the guy pushed him gently onto the couch, hovering on top of him. In the dark, he still can see Minhyung smiled cheekily at him, hands still caressing on Jaemin's body. "You looks so pretty lately, honey." Minhyung whispered into Jaemin's ears, kissing every part of Jaemin's face and a longer kiss on Jaemin's lips, biting it a little causing Jaemin to moan.

Jaemin knew he will be tired that night after hearing Minhyung's words next,

"I will make sure you can't walk for a week and make you beg for me to pleasure you. Can you be a good boy for me today, baby?"

Jaemin pressed his lips, gulping down his own saliva when Minhyung casually taking out his spectacles and his white t-shirt, showing off his build up body to Jaemin. "Oh, Minhyung- you. I can't look at you!" Jaemin lightly chuckled, but suddenly, wrapping his arms around Minhyung's neck, pulling him into a deep kiss again which turned out to be more passionate and lustful.

Hoping that Minhyung closed their bedroom's door before, did not want his son to hear whatever they did in the living room.

-

Four years later.

"Jaeyun! Jungwon! Come here!" Jaemin sighed as soon as he saw the mess that his two sons did on their living room. Toys were everywhere until Jaemin stepped on one of the toys.

The two siblings ran towards Jaemin. "Dad, we are sorry." Jaeyun said, looking down onto the floor with Jungwon then copied his brother. "Ah, how could I scold you when my babies can be this cute? Come here, hug your dad!" Jaemin widened his arms, closing his eyes to hug his sons but for almost 20 seconds, no one hug him.

As soon as Jaemin opened his eyes, he sighed when he saw his two boys were hugging Minhyung who just returned from work, bringing them a lot of donuts. Jaemin glared at Minhyung before he walked towards the three guys.

"Minhyung, do you buy anything for me?" Jaemin looked into the donut box. Only one donut left after his two sons took their favourite donuts. It was Jaemin's favourite donut left and nothing left for Minhyung. "Minhyung, where is yours? Do you want to share this with me?"

Minhyung smiled, shaking his head. Jaemin knew how much his husband love donuts but seeing Minhyung refused to eat the donut and still look at him with an unreadable eyes, it did made Jaemin felt weird. But then, the smile on Minhyung's lips changed to a smirk before the taller guy leaning himself towards Jaemin.

"You are my donut. I would like to enjoy my donut with jam in the middle tonight-" Jaemin immediately stuffed Minhyung's mouth with the donut in his hand, hitting Minhyung's arm as soon as he heard those words came out from Minhyung's mouth. It sounded dirty and Jaemin won't let his sons to hear them.

"Dad, is it true that dad can make donut with jam? We want it too! Why dada always get everything but not us?!" Jaeyun asked, making Jaemin's face flushed into bright red. He glared at Minhyung before walking away without answering his son's question.

"Y-yeah, urm. No. Dad's donut is really special and only someone like me can enjoy it. Okay, eat you donut well, my boys! I need to take a bath," Minhyung left his children in the living room, wanting to catch his sulky husband that already entered their room.

As soon as he entered their shared bedroom, he saw Jaemin laid on the bed, scrolling through his phone. Minhyung smiled as he saw how cute his husband was with his lips pouting while looking at the phone.

"Honey?"

No answer. Jaemin put his phone on the nightstand, looking at the opposite side from Minhyung as soon as Minhyung laid beside him.

"Jaemin honey?" Minhyung turned Jaemin's body to face him, laughing when Jaemin try not to look at Minhyung. "Awh, why you are so cute right now? Oh my god, I'm going to kiss you if you don't want to talk to me,"

Again, no response from Jaemin that was pretending to sleep. Seeing that, Minhyung quickly stold a kiss from Jaemin's pouting lips, making Jaemin opened his eyes. "Baby, I'm sorry, okay?"

Jaemin sighed, nodding before wrapping his arms around Minhyung. "Minhyung, I feel very tired lately and I'm sorry for get angry at you everytime you returned from work. Today, I went to the clinic,"

"Honey, why you didn't tell me? I can send you to the clinic, you know?" Minhyung asked Jaemin worriedly, brushing Jaemin's hair that covered his forehead.

"It's okay, you are busy Minhyung."

"I'm not busy when it comes to you and our babies. What the doctor said, honey? Are you okay?"

Jaemin took a deep breath before saying,

"Your Minjae is here," Jaemin took Minhyung's hand and placed it on his belly, smiling when Minhyung looked clueless.

"M-minjae? The name that we suggest for our third child?" Minhyung's eyes widened.

"Yeah. Minjae, your dada is here,"

Minhyung was going to faint after hearing that, did not know how to hide his excitement, he brought Jaemin in a deep hug, giving a longer kiss on top of Jaemin's head. "Thank you, honey! Why don't you tell me sooner! I should let you rest for all day and bring you somewhere good. Ask anything that you want, I can give everything for you. I love you, Jaeminnie!"

"Minjae, be a good son for your dad and dada, okay?" Minhyung lifted up Jaemin's shirt, kissing Jaemin's belly while talking to their Minjae.

Jaemin smiled again to see his husband reaction. The couple stayed like that on their bed without noticing their two children were eavesdropping on them.

"Minjae?" Jungwon asked Jaeyun.

"I don't know who is him. Maybe someone who lives inside dad?"

"Hyung, dad eat human?"

"Maybe."

-

//Will continue part 3 of side characters soon (Sicheng Guanheng Dejun)//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
281K 9K 57
γ€ŠΒ° 𝘐𝘡 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘡𝘦𝘹𝘡...𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 °》 Started: 050520 Finished: 072421...
1.6K 112 13
"can't believe we only meet here." - university au ; text fic na jaemin - started : jan. 11, 2024 published : feb. 22, 2024 ended : -
175K 7.3K 106
"π˜π˜” π˜šπ˜– π˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ" "π˜π˜” π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜  π˜›π˜– π˜‹π˜™π˜–π˜— π˜–π˜œπ˜›" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π—Œ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—π—‚π—…οΏ½...