š“š”šž ššššššš¬š¬ ššžš° š†...

By TheRedDevil15

āš™‹š™–š™žš™£ š™„š™Ø š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™”š™® š™š™š™žš™£š™œ š™š™š™–š™© š™„š™Ø š˜¾š™¤š™£š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©, š™Žš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™žš™¢š™šš™Ø š˜¼š™”š™” š™„ š™ƒš™–š™«... More

Description
1. Expelled
2. Moving
3. New School
4. Brooklyn
5. Graffiti
6. Detention
7. Boyfriend
8. Football Game
9. Friends
10. Suspended
11. Blaze
12. Death Anniversary
13. Accident
14. Will
15. Mess
16. Arrested
17. Raven
18. Hell
19. Assassination
20. Daddy
21. What The Fuck
22. Intruders
23. Explain
24. Fight
25. Kidnapped
26. Alive
27. The Mafia
28. Torture
29. Meet Up
30. Rescued
32. Asshole
33. No Excuses
34. Birthday
35. Apologies
36. Earn It
37. Prove It
38. Forgiveness
39. Father
40. Stepping Up
41. Found
Sequel
Important News

31. Fuck

10.5K 231 48
By TheRedDevil15

Bailey's Pov

Relief washed over me like a wave when they came and got me.

But when I saw my father point a gun at Azora worried was all that I felt.

"Give me my daughter back." He says to them.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." Brooklyn says.

"Well that's a shame." He says smirking.

Then suddenly a gun shot went off.

"Noooo!" I screamed.

But Azora was fine. So that means she wasn't shot. My father yelled in pain and he fell to the floor. Azora walked over to us.

I looked in the direction that the gun was shot in and there he was. My brother holding the gun straight at our father.

"What did you do?" Our father asked him.

"I never wanted this life. Yet you forced me to do things that no 11 year old should do. You ruined my life. Now get the hell out of here before I kill you." Blaze spoke coldly.

Relief.

That's what I felt at that moment, also hunger. I'm hungry.

He looked at me, and I saw an emotion that I was awfully familiar with.

Pain.

He turned around and began to leave the room. I wanted to call out for him. But I couldn't, I couldn't say anything.

"We have to go." Azora says to us.

Damien and Aiden turn around and help carry me out of the mansion. With Azora and Brooklyn and Seth following behind us.

I look back to see if Blaze had changed his mind and came back. But he didn't.

We got into the car and I was sitting on Damien's lap with my feet on Seth.

I was so tired, so on the ride back I eventually fell asleep.

-flashback-

I was tied up all over again, never in my life had I felt this weak before. The room was dark and I could not see anything. But I knew they were in here, I could feel their eyes on me.

I was hungry, I haven't eaten in days and Azora has not come to see me.

I just wish that I was strong enough to kill every one of these mother fuckers and get the hell out of here.

"Look who have here." Drake smirks.

He presses the knife against my face, I looked at him and glared.

"Don't you fucking dare." I sneered at him.

He pressed harder against the knife and the knife started to cut into my skin.

I was to weak to scream, I didn't want to scream. Cause screaming was not going to change the fact that this douche bag is cutting me.

"You look so good like this." He chuckles darkly.

He slowly drags the knife down from my face to my stomach. Leaving a trail of blood falling down my body.

"I think she's enjoying this. Let's try something different." He says smirking evilly.

I was to tired to fight back or say anything.

He comes back with a mouth gag. He forcefully puts it on my mouth then gets up to get something else.

Please make it stop.

He comes back sooner then later and he had something in his hand.

It was a nunchucks. He starts swinging it around and hits me across the face.

Over and over.

I wasn't able to scream due to the mouth gag.

I just wanted this to end.

He threw the nunchucks to the floor and came out with a big needle. Fear set into my eyes. He came closer and closer to me.

And suddenly everything went black.

-end of flashback-

I woke up breathlessly, I look around the room and notice that I was in the hospital bed. Then I look at my arm, there was a big ass needle going into my arm.

I started to panic, I hated needles. I atarted breathing more heavily and the monitor started to beep louder and louder.

I look over at the chairs across the room, Damien, Aiden and Seth were sitting on the chairs sleeping.

"Damien, wake up!" I call out for him trying to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and noticed that I was panicking. He rushed over to me and embraced me into his arms.

"Shhh, your okay." He tries to comfort me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"There is a big fucking needle in me, I feel faint." I say a little to dramatically.

He looks at my arm then back at me, he chuckles.

"The badass is scared of needles." He laughs.

"Fuck off." I say to him.

"What are they doing here?" I asked talking about Aiden and Seth.

"They wanted to make sure you were okay." He whispers to me.

I smile slightly.

Those idiot boys.

The door opens and a nurse comes walking in. She walks over to my side of the hospital bed and smiles at me.

I glare at her.

I fucking hate hospitals, if you guys can't already tell.

She takes out a clipboard that was on the side of the bed and started checking everything to make sure I was okay.

She grabs my arm and begins to pull the needle out of me. I almost passed out right then and there, but Damien hugged me tighter.

She checked my blood pressure and temperature then left the room.

"What's gonna happen next?" I ask him.

-

3 weeks later

I was finally able to leave the hospital about a week ago. Staying there was absolute torture but Damien, and the guys along with Brooklyn stayed with me.

I'm not use to that.

People staying.

I was so sure that they were going to leave me once they found out the real me. The damaged me.

I haven't heard a word from my father, guess he took Blazes threat seriously. Speaking of Blaze I haven't heard from him either.

To think that now that our father is god knows where he would come back. Oh and get this, Azora found my mother in an alleyway.

Fucking some random guy.

She is currently in jail, they set her up for Wills death.

Today I finally get to go back to school and things can start looking normal to a certain degree. I heard that Emily had a run in with Azora. I wish I was there to see that. Honestly I would give my life to see what Azora would do to Emily.

Damien was in the room getting ready, while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my hair.

The last few weeks Damien would not leave my side. I put my hair into a low ponytail because I was to lazy and didn't feel like putting it into something more stylish.

I finished brushing my teeth and left the room. Damien was sitting on the bed all ready to go. I looked on the floor of my room and saw his suitcase.

I sighed.

Brooklyn took a empty room along with Aiden and Seth. They all practically moved in. It was currently 7:30 am and we had to be at the school in less then ten minutes.

One thing that I liked before is that I got to skip school, now I actually have to get up my ass and go to a boring place that I like to call hell.

"You ready?" I asked him.

He nods his head and gets up from my bed and starts to walk behind me. We walk downstairs and saw that Aiden and Seth were sitting on my couch watching tv. More specifically, they were watching You.

I tried watching that show but I only got to episode 3 on season 2. I stopped watching when I was fucking kidnapped by my own father.

Another reason I resented the man, I was getting into a good show then all of a sudden BAM!!! I was taken and I was not able to finish the good show.

I heard they were making a season 4. Lets just say I have a lot of catching up to do.

I pick up the remote and shut off the tv.

"HEY!!!" They yelled at me and looked at me like I had just stolen their favorite toy.

I shrugged.

"Get your asses up, we have school." I tell them.

"Fuck school." Aiden muttered

"Get up." Brooklyn tells him as she walks over here and grabs her bag.

He groans but slowly gets up from the couch, he wraps his arm around Brooklyn from the behind and she blushes.

Aww, so cute.

I look at Damien and I could already tell what he was thinking.

"Don't even think about it." I warned him.

He rolled his eyes.

We leave the house and get into Aidens car. He drives us to the school and park in a parking lot as soon as we got there.

It was a typical day, there was a crowd hanging outside the school building.

And leaning against the wall was Emily and her bitches along with Hunter.

One good thing about being kidnapped was that I didn't have to deal with their bullshit.

The doctors said it may take a while for the scars that I still have to heal up. I am also not aloud to do any type of illegal shit for at least 2 more weeks which I think is absolute bullshit.

We got out of the car and Damien put his arm around my shoulder. I look at him and gave him a death glare.

Asshole.

Everybody is staring at us. Let me rephrase that everybody is staring at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask them.

They shook their heads.

"Then quit staring you assholes."

They turn around and go back to doing whatever the fuck they were doing before. Nosey bitches. We walk into the school and towards the lockers.

I put my bag in my locker and took out the shit that I needed. I honestly wanted to go back home and sleep.

I'm tired as fuck.

"Where are we going next?" I asked Brooklyn.

She shrugged.

I looked at my phone and saw that we had 20 minutes before class would start.

I look behind me and saw that Aiden and Seth were missing. Where the hell did they go?

"They went messing around in the bathroom." Damien says.

Woahhhhh.

"For real?" I ask him.

I look at Brooklyn and she looks at me then we burst out laughing.

"Brooke I didn't know your man was gay." I say to her.

She looks at me and sticks her middle finger up at me.

I laughed.

We began to walk towards the back of the school, there was a table that we like to sit at if we are not leaning against the wall.

After minutes of talking and laughing with each other Aiden and Seth came back.

They sat down and I look at them, "So... what was so important in the bathroom?" I ask them.

They look over at each other and they had a mischievous grin on their faces.

What did they do?

"We may or may not have vandalized the schools bathroom." Seth says and Aiden slaps his chest.

"Seriously! We just got here." Brooklyn yells.

I rolled my eyes.

I have been here for less then ten minutes and we are already getting ourselves into trouble.

"What? We were planning to do it for at least 3 days." Aiden says in his defense.

"Both of you are a bunch of idiots." I say to them.

They shrugged it off.

I look at the time on my phone and it was already time to go.

I stand up from my seat and grab my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Damien asks me.

"To class, you idiot." I reply.

We walk inside and start heading to class, Aiden and Seth went a separate way because they didn't have the same first period class as us.

As soon as we reached the classroom we walk inside and immediately people started to look at me and stare.

Do I have something on my face?

This shots starting to get annoying.

"Welcome back Bailey." The teacher said through clenched teeth.

God I missed torturing her ass.

We sit down in the back of the room and wait for her to start the class. The second bell rang and she shut the door to begin class.

I pulled out my phone and start scrolling through Snapchat stories.

10 minutes later

That has been the longest ten minutes of my life. When is this class going to end?

I look up and the door opens and two people walk in.

Blaze and Azora.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked him.

"Blaze Bennett." He responds.

She looks over at Azora.

"Azora Knight." She tells the teacher.

"Any relations to Mrs. Bailey Bennett?" The teacher asked my brother while glaring at me.

"She's my twin." Blaze responds.

The whole class gasps in surprise.

Fuck.

Authors note

Guys, I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this chapter. I was busy this weekend bc I was hanging out with my best friend. And I didn't have time to write.

Then it took me so long to actually finish writing this chapter during Monday and Tuesday.

😩😭

2200 words.

To be continued...

Peace out ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
78.3K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
245K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
5.4K 1.8K 44
Unedited* After Everything isn't like other love stories that you've read before. Yeah it's true when people say that love is just a stupid feeling t...