𝖤𝖭𝖮𝖴𝖦𝖧 𝖳𝖮 𝖬𝖤, black...

By lcvesck

in which blackpink has five members meet our kang binna, the na... More

♯ . . . 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾
♯ . . . 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺
𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒
𝗄𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝗀𝗈𝗈𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁
♯ . . . 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟥.𝟣
𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗓𝗓 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟨𝟤𝟪
𝗌𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟪𝟢𝟪
𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂 𝟣𝟩𝟣𝟢𝟤𝟧
𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗓𝗓 𝟣𝟪𝟢𝟩𝟣𝟥
𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂 𝟣𝟪𝟢𝟩𝟣𝟥
𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪.𝟣
𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝟣)
𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝟤)
𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝟥)
𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝟦)
𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤.𝟣
𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂 𝟤𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤𝟨
𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝟧)
𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 (𝟨)
𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗓𝗓 𝟤𝟤𝟢𝟨𝟤𝟢
𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗈𝖺 𝟤𝟤𝟢𝟨𝟤𝟤

𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂 𝟤𝟣𝟢𝟤𝟢𝟤

1.9K 14 0
By lcvesck

enough 〄 to me

BLACKPINK's Faye and Park Ha Sun have been confirmed to join Namgoong Min in the upcoming drama "The Veil"!

"The Veil," which garnered attention due to its reported 15 billion won budget (about $13.7 million), is set to be a 12-episode project about a top agent at the National Intelligence Service (NIS). After going missing a year ago, he joins a crime syndicate in order to find the traitor who was responsible for his downfall.

Namgoong Min was previously confirmed to play Han Ji Hyuk, the top field agent in the NIS. He is held in awe by his colleagues for his perfect record and skill at completing missions. He had been driving an organized crime syndicate into a corner when he vanished off the face of the earth, but he returns a year later to shake up the syndicate once more.

Faye, who was chosen through auditions for the role of Yoo Je Yi, is taking her first leading role through "The Veil." Prior to her debut, she made a cameo appearance in KBS 2TV's "Hi! School: Love On." Her character Yoo Je Yi is a talented young woman who graduated early from not only middle and high school but also the national research university KAIST. She's a promising field agent at the National Intelligence Service and Han Ji Hyuk's partner.

Faye's agency YG Entertainment confirmed the news, stating, "It is true that Faye is starring in the new drama 'The Veil.'"

Park Ha Sun will take on the role of Seo Soo Yeon, who is a team leader at the Crime Information Center of the National Intelligence Service. She develops a precarious relationship with Han Ji Hyuk, with the pair seeming like both enemies and colleagues, adding tension to the show. Seo Soo Yeon is also an elite agent who's hiding a secret.

The actress said through her agency KeyEast, "It's a honor to be joining a great project. I'm excited because I think I'll be able to show a different side of myself."

"The Veil" will be directed by Kim Sung Yong and written by Park Seok Ho. It is set to premiere in the second half of 2021.

In the meantime, watch Park Ha Sun in her latest drama "Birthcare Center" below:

Clue
1 year ago
Nam Goong Min is known for his terrible female leads so I have no hope for any of the leads (besides him obviously)
24 ˆ | 1 ˇ

thatsjimin
1 year ago
A pretty face will really get you places
19 ˆ | 1 ˇ

MsFaye
1 year ago
I'm so happy 😭 A chance for Faye to show her skills!!
17 ˆ | 1 ˇ

binna_kang_bp_8
1 year ago
yesssss faye and jisoo our actresses!!
13 ˆ | 1 ˇ

dreamofyou
1 year ago
we're really not getting that comeback 🤧 but i'm excited for faye!
6 ˆ | 3 ˇ

Skylar_321
1 year ago
I'm so tired of idols getting lead roles when they barely have any experience. There are so many trainees out there who aren't getting the big breaks they deserve :(
8 ˆ | 5 ˇ

notallyally
1 year ago
Nothing against Faye but I am puzzled why she was selected as a lead actress next to these established actors with such limited acting experience. Hopefully it all works out. I will tune into the first few episodes to see if I like it.
3 ˆ | ˇ

elite_binlisa
1 year ago
OH MY GOD??????? excited for lisa's solo, jisoo's drama and now faye's drama 🤩
3 ˆ | ˇ

vanillaextract
1 year ago
I don't understand why Park Ha Sun accepted🙁 I like her as an actress but she doesn't suit the role at all in my eyes😅
1 ˆ | ˇ

enough 〄 to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 247 20
in which a former member of miss a debuts as a soloist meet our seo minji, the nation's hidden ...
8.7K 77 32
Fan fiction story. This will be starring by my Juan and only Swish. 💓
3.7K 112 8
Every person, wherever she goes, no matter just standing around doing nothing, is captivated by her and falls for her charms and unusual beauty. And...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC