π‡πžπ’π«π¬ || ππ‰πŒ

Par moonnfics

"They both look like a married couple, with kids," Jin cooed seeing y/n and Jimin feeding the kids who sat be... Plus

Chacracters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 4
New Book
My Other Books

Bonus 3

2.9K 156 13
Par moonnfics

Taehyung pov

I moved around in the bed, trying to find my husband, but when I felt the empty spot beside me, I opened my eyes and looked around, I heard the shower running, he must be in there.

I yawned sitting up and pulled the sheets up to cover my naked bottom. Last night we had a movie night with y/n and Jimin and slept there leaving our kids with Jin hyung.

Having kids reduced the alone time we had for each other, so we took the opportunity yesterday and had little fun.

The sound of the bathroom door opening brought me out of my thoughts as I looked up at my husband walking out of the shower wearing sweatpants which were dangerously hanging on his waist and a towel around his neck, water droplets dripping from his hair.

He looked hot as fuck.

As soon as he noticed I was awake and was admiring him, his eyes widened and he started blushing.

He is such a cutie and is always shy. It's me who is always the top in the bed but if you touch the right button, you will see the sexy dom Jungkook.

"You look hot, baby," I whispered, he blushed looking down, but let me show you some magic!

"Just like Minho, don't you think he looked so hot in the movie yesterday, I absolutely loved him," I said, keeping the most innocent face possible and by the time I completed speaking, I could see his eyes twitch.

His eyes were burning with fire, the shy bunny disappeared! It's the double bunny now, and beware of the double bunny!

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow, a small smirk forming on his lips and I was becoming hard just by the sight of this Jungkook.

He took slow but steady steps towards me, all the while keeping eye contact with me.

He stood right in front of me as I looked up at him, he held my chin with his pointer and thumb finger and lifted my head up fully, he didn't say anything, but leaned in and kissed me, of course, I kissed back excitedly.

He pulled back before it could escalate too far and looked down, his face still inches away from mine, when I realised where his eyes were, I gathered the sheets more towards me to hide my junior who was standing tall and proud waiting to be taken care of.

When I looked back at him, he was already looking at me, my chin still in his hold and his nose touching mine, "look at you already hard just by a kiss, will that guy in the movie be able to do this to you, Tae?" he asked, he always calls me hyung, but if he is jealous then it's Tae.

I immediately shook my head, making him chuckle as he let go of my chin and gripped the sides of my troso and lifted me up easily, making me gasp.

He laid me down and crawled over to me, hovering above me.

He leaned down once again, but before his lips could touch mine, we both stopped when we heard yelling from the next room.

"You never thought you should have talked about this to me?" it was Jimin who was yelling.

We both immediately got up as Jungkook ran out and I got dressed before following him.

Y/n was sitting on the bed, looking down while Jimin was pacing back and forth, "answer me!" he yelled again.

Both Jungkook and I flinched as we stood at the doorstep.

"It is me who is gonna carry the baby, it is my body and my decision," y/n calmly replied back, "I am your husband for fucks sake y/n! I have all the rights to know about it," Jimin once again shouted.

"How long have you been taking those?" he asked, "ever since we first made love," y/n replied, and I could literally see how red his face got.

He threw some box that was in his hand that hit the wall and fell down. The plastic lid broke because of the force and a few pills rolled out of it, "all these years and I never knew! Why did you do this? You could have told me if you didn't want a baby, you could have discussed it with me, but you were hiding it from me all these years and you would have never told me if I didn't see this today, you didn't want a baby or you didn't want it with me?"

Jungkook and I were standing still, not knowing what to say, the fight seemed pretty serious and I am sure it wasn't some usual bickering they have.

"Did you ever truly love me y/n?" he asked, my eyes widened at his question and y/n's head shot up at him.

She got up from the bed and walked towards him before grabbing his collar and pulling him down, their noses touched before she said, "don't ever doubt my love for you, no one did or could ever love you as much as I love you," she yanked him off and turned around, walking towards us.

"Where are you going? I need my answer," Jimin shouted behind her, but she just walked past us and a few seconds later we heard the front door close.

Jimin sighed and sat on the bed, he dropped his head in his hand, gripping onto his hair.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked as we both approached him, he looked up at us before falling back on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

"She has been taking birth control pills since the beginning of our relationship but never told me anything about it, it never crossed her mind that even I am involved in this? I got to know today morning when I was searching for a file in the drawer, how can she do this to me? She knew how excited I was to start a family with her, I feel like being cheated on Tae," he sobbed.

I sat next to him before lifting his head up and placing it on my lap, Jungkook sat next to me.

"Hyung... she would have definitely had a reason, please don't hate her, even I don't know that she has been taking those," Jungkook said.

"I know Jungkook, but all I am asking for is for her to tell me what the reason is, at least now she could have said," Jimin cried.

"She will come around," I muttered, Jimin was crying for a few more minutes and when he calmed down, me and Jungkook left since we had some important work.

Jungkook kept trying to call y/n, but she didn't pick up. He called her secretary but she said she wasn't at work either.

Jimin pov

I didn't leave my bed until Jin hyung called me this afternoon to pick up his twins from school since both he and his wife were busy that evening.

I left earlier than their school time since I wanted some fresh air.

Jin hyung and Injae noona had 2 boys who were 5 now, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung had a daughter who is 6 and a son who is 4 now. Namjoon hyung and Jisoo noona had 2 daughters one is 4 and the other is 2, Jungmi and Dalmi had a daughter who is 4 years old and a son who is 3 years old.

Taehyung and Jungkook had adopted 2 dogs and then a boy who is 4 and then another boy who is 1 now, but me and y/n are the only couple without a child.

My brother Jaein and Areum started dating this month, we all thought Jin hyung and Injae started dating very early but these two beat them at it.

As I reached the school, I straight away went to Dalmi's room. She was the principal here, after Jung appa she took over the chairperson position of the wisdom group.

While her brother Hoseok hyung is a very famous choreographer not only in Korea but almost the whole world knows him for his dance.

"Hey! Who asked you to pick up their kid this time?" She chuckled as soon as she saw me.

"Jin hyung," I sighed as I took a seat on the couch in her office.

"What's wrong?" She asked, I just shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

She understood and went back to her work while I stayed there, trying to shut down my overthinking brain. I haven't heard from y/n ever since she left this morning and I am worried sick now.

My phone rang and brought me out of my thoughts, I immediately took it out of my pocket thinking it was y/n, but it was Jungmi.

I sighed but nonetheless picked it up, "where are you?" She asked as soon as I picked up, "at your wife's office, why?" I asked, "could you come by my work place now?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked, "y/n came here for a check up, could you come pick her up?" She asked, "what? What's wrong? Is she alright?" I started panicking.

"Don't worry Jimin, it's all good, just come fast," she chuckled and hung up the call.

"What happened?" Dalmi asked, "it was Jungmi, y/n went to her for a check up, she said it's all good, but why would be at a hospital if she is all good, I will leave, can you please take care of the boys?" I asked.

She softly laughed before nodding her head, "why are you laughing?" I asked, "Jungmi is a gynaecologist, and she said it was all good, what else do you expect Jimin? Congratulations," she grinned.

"What...? Do you mean she is...''''yeah Jimin, now go!" She exclaimed.

I nodded in a haste and left the school, but how could she be pregnant when she was taking pills all these years?

Jungmi was a gynaecologist and also the MD of the welfare group after her father while her brother Yoongi is a very successful chef who had restaurants all over South Korea, and her sister Injae is an architect who is on demand now.

I didn't know if I should be happy, I was so damn confused that I almost took the wrong route to the hospital.

Y/n pov

I have been feeling nauseous for a week and also missed my period this month. Every woman would Panic in this situation and I was also panicking but I was regular with my pills, so how was it possible?

To make sure I wasn't pregnant I took a test yesterday which came positive and it made me even more worried.

And that is when today morning Jimin found the goddamn useless pills and started shouting, I know what I did was wrong, I should have discussed this with him way back, but I wasn't able to bring myself to do it.

After storming out of my home, I was walking around for a few minutes before going to Jungmi eonni.

She was so excited to take the test for me and after giving the test I was patiently waiting for it in her room. I didn't want to go home and talk to Jimin at the moment.

After what felt like forever, the results were given and I opened it with shaking hands and seeing the result my heart stopped.

The word 'PREGNANT' was written there, big and bold.

"How is this- I was taking pills," I muttered while still looking at the result.

"Sometimes it happens y/n, but... you don't want this?" She asked carefully, I looked up at her, "I don't know eonni," I sighed out, slumping down into the chair.

"Do you want me to call Jimin?" She asked, "please," I mumbled out.

I kept zoning in and out till Jimin came.

When he was there, he tapped my shoulders and when I looked at him, his face was showing all kinds of emotions. I didn't know what I would tell him about the pills nor did I know what to do with the pregnancy.

If I told him I didn't want a baby, he would definitely support me with the abortion, but he would be hurting inside and won't show it for my sake and I myself don't have the heart to kill this little life inside me just because of my fears.

"Can we go home please?" I asked, he immediately nodded before taking my hand into his, my other hand had the result which I was yet to show to Jimin.

After reaching home, I was clinging onto him till we reached the bedroom and I laid down, asking him to lay down with me which he didn't hesitate to do.

I was in his arms, my face buried into his chest as silent tears left my eyes. Jimin knew but he kept quiet, giving me time.

But it started to become loud sobs when I started to think about my childhood, I didn't know what to do at the moment.

Jimin was softly playing with my hair, letting me cry in his arms.

"I am sorry," I sobbed, he didn't say anything, "I was scared, I didn't want what happened with appa to happen to you too," I continued, still crying and not looking at him.

"I can't get you y/n," he said, I finally looked up at him, "I am scared what if something happens to me during the labour like what happened with eomma, I don't want to leave you, I have seen how appa suffered without eomma and experienced how much a kid would suffer without a mother, I didn't want that to happen to you and my kid, that's why I started taking the pills, I know it's very wrong, I know I should have talked to you, but I wasn't able to bring myself to talk to you, I am very sorry, please don't hate me, you are all I have, I don't want to be an orphan again," and I was sobbing harder when I finished talking.

"Y/n," he sighed, "what you fear is reasonable, but know that not everyone dies during labour, see my mother, see Min eomma, or Kim eomma, they all gave birth 3 times and are with us right? And I am not gonna leave you for this, what you did was wrong, but I won't leave you, and it's your wish to keep the baby, I am not gonna force you, but please, understand, not everyone lose their life during labour, your mother had difficulties during pregnancy and that's the reason why we lost her, if you want we can talk to Jungmi tomorrow." He softly spoke.

I took a deep breath before talking, "I am willing to keep the baby, but under one condition, you have to promise me if anything happens to me then you have to marry again," I asked, he gasped.

"Y/n! I can't just replace you with someone else just like that! And nothing is gonna happen to you," he exclaimed, "you promise and we keep this baby Jimin," I deadpanned.

Asking my husband to marry someone else was painful, very painful, but I don't want him to suffer what my father went through.

He sighed after a minute, "fine, but I know nothing will happen to you," he said, pecking my lips.

Nine months later

"Jimin... re-remember your p-promise," I mumbled as I was taken into the room for my labour, I was in pain, but I wasn't able to forget about the promise.

"Shut up, y/n, have faith, nothing is gonna happen," he scolded, tightly holding my hand, "promise m-me," I demanded, he sighed, "ok, but please... come back for me," his voice cracked.

After a few minutes, my baby was brought into this world and she was given to be fed after her bath.

I held her soft body in mine delicately, I was tired but seeing her made me feel like I was on cloud nine, she was looking so pure that I was so happy that I didn't abort her and brought her into this world.

Jimin walked in and saw the baby and I for the first time after the labour, "you made it, baby," he pecked my forehead before looking at our baby who was calmly drinking her milk.

"She looks so cute," he mumbled, "just like you," I smiled, he chuckled, "just like us," he corrected.

"Don't you think one baby is enough for us? I want to cherish this girl with all my undivided love," Jimin asked. I couldn't agree more, I know she would never feel the need for siblings since she already had 6 brothers and 5 sisters just like I did.

Our friends came one by one to meet us, when Tae oppa and Kook came, they brought their newly adopted 1 month old daughter, "aww, you bought her!" I exclaimed, "shh, she is sleeping," Jimin pointed to our daughter who was sleeping in his arms.

"Congratulations Jimin, you have two babies to take care of now," Tae joked. "She looks so cute, I can already see our daughter becoming best friends just like us," Jungkook said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I know right! They both are gonna annoy the heck out of their other brothers and sisters," I said.

"Oh god! Another set of trouble makers!" Tae oppa sighed.

One more bonus chapter left! Are you guys watching business proposal? I love the second lead couple than the first 🤭 Kim MinGue has stolen my heart🥺

Happy reading!💖

Please vote and comment!💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

181K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcΓ©e finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
126K 7.1K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
477K 17.1K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
461K 22.5K 64
"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You're my chef. You're getting paid to cook...