๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ | ๐‹๐ž๐ž...

By alwaysxtry

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š: ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”
๐’Š๐’—: ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•
๐’—: ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’—๐’Š: ๐’“๐’†-๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’…?
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐’Š๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’
๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†? ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰?
๐’™๐’Š: ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ
๐’™๐’Š๐’™: ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’™๐’™: ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘ฌ
๐‘จ๐‘ช: ๐‘น๐’๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’‘ (๐’Š๐’™)

๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š

541 25 0
By alwaysxtry

set to be in third person;

At the middle of their walk in the woods, the sudden loud eruption made the students look back and down from their school.

There's a big explosion in Hyonsan. They all concluded.

Staring meaningfully with each other, it feels like their brain works as one and their feet brings them back downwards.

"I'm not certain about this doing this but my body had his own life." The archer boy that close to Hari commented.

Then it was Hari who chuckle. "I totally agree with you,"

Then they all take places to find their love ones which they failed to get ahold of again.

Y/n and Suhyeok went on the construction site to the last place where Cheongsan is but he really wasn't there anymore.

Whilst Namra search for Onjo in everywhere but other than the ash in the school from the ground and falling in the above it's nothing there more to see.

Wujin and Joonyeong return back to the top of the building to find for Daesu but the boy's body doesn't have any trace anymore.

And just like what happened on the other five, Minji and others are hopelessly waiting at the entrance of the school.

It was like they'll never gonna move into a peaceful place.

Slouch back and frown on their faces, the remaining students walks past through their destination again.

Emty streets, bloody roads, hanging in half sign boards, smoke everywhere and smell of blood was the one that greeted them after they all survive from getting out in the woods.

The scenery is too horrible to handle. Before they could only see things like these in movies that they never imagine to saw it with their own bare eyes.

"This place looks like shit," Minji curse as she uses her sparrow to draw a line in the road. "Seems everybody had already evacuated,"

"For sure especially that it has been days since the virus had spread." Wujin second the motion.

"I don't see anyone in here. Might as well we should hurry, my guts are telling me that something is up."

The group had been divided into three incase something wrong would happen. The first group of students are Minji, Wujin, Jimin and Nayeon.

Y/n, Suhyeok and Namra occupied the group two whilst the group three consist  Joonyeong, Hyoryeong, Hari and her archer buddy.

It was the crying state of Hari that caught Wujin's attention and beyond that he also realizes that only three came back safely.

"What happened Noona?" the younger Jang inquires as Joonyeong has been assisting Hari.

But instead of receiving an answer, Hari cried more as the scene replays on her mind.

Understanding that her sister isn't in a proper state to spoke. He was about to glance to Hyoryeong but the other girl is also crying but not as hysterical as his sister.

So Joonyeong intervern, "He sacrifices himself... for Hari,"

Wujin's eyes dilated from what he just heard. It feels like just like Daesu, the friend of his sister is also willing to take his life to save one.

In short, the Jang's are lucky enough to have such friends.

"I'm sorry to heard that Noona," he tighten his jaw before kneeling a little to hug his sister, "I'm so sorry..."

The group of people are in awe as they stare at the woman who never show weakness since before. It's the first time they witness how hurt she is.

Jimin on the other hand decided to walk on her own as she tries to find her self an armor and she finally find some near the super market but before she could grab it, a hand grab her shoulder which terrifies her too much.

Everyone heard the familiar loud scream from afar and before anyone could react on what just happened.

Nayeon fastly run away from the group as she search on where the noise started.

"Jimin..."

Nayeon nervously watch on how Jimin fall down on the road whilst the zombie that has been kicked crawl towards the now injured girl. "Help! Nayeon, help!"

The scene infront of her gives her a mental block. She wanted to help the friend of hers but at the same time, she is also scared to do so.

When Nayeon shifted her head from the girl to the zombie. Her mind finally made up. Closing her eyes tightly, she mumble through her tears eyes. "I'm sorry but I can't!"

Then just like that Jimin who's on the floor panic. Nayeon felt the fear crept unto her making her do decision she doesn't want.

Glancing back for the last time, the scared girl run on a different direction far from Jimin and others.

Walking hand in hand Su-Hyeok and Y/n remain their guards as Namra had a genuine smile plastered on her lips as  behind the couple.

They are now trying to return from their hunt. "Guys, look!"

The two instantly alerted when Namra spoke behind them and gazing where the forefinger of her twin is pointed, Y/n's eyes fell on the shovel along with the other gardening tool behind the wooden stall.

"You really had a good eye sight, sister in law." Suhyeok joke as his smiles brighten, "Are you both thirsty or something? I think I saw a bottle of water..."

"Just go for it if you aren't just seeing things because of hunger."

Y/n covers her eyes when her eye sight blurred, she can also feel that her brain is fighting something on her inside. Even her hearing malfunction and the only thing she felt is hunger.

Feeling her eyes reddened from unknown emotion and her viens popped out. Y/n didn't know what happened but find her self towering Namra and pushed down the girl on the road.

Whilst Suhyeok's back is on them, Namra tried tried contain her whimpers as she places her hands on her twin's shoulder and the latter is growling from her, trying to take attach her teeth on the flesh of her neck.

"Y/n... Y/n, it's me Namra. I'm your twin."

The female felt her arm slightly twisted from Y/n's strength but she could only hope that her sister fought off the feeling.

"It's okay Y/n-ssi, I am not scared of you. You know that right? Because I love you,"

But instead of regaining her consciousness, the starving feeling on her stomach wins her over and when she was about to take a bit. Namra squel in suprise which caught Baresu's attention.

"Prez!" he yelled, eyes widening and automatically get the shovel and walks on Y/n's behind.

Yet as he gaze the lady she loves, Suhyeok started to have second thoughts about saving Namra. He cannot move from his stance, his eyes watered and stared at the two women who are suffering before him.

Y/n don't know what occurs to her but she is certain that something is urging her to take a bite on her sister's flesh despite the fact that her senses are telling her to and not to.

"Y/n-ah! Y/n..."

The hope the girl that she had on her eyes vanish when she realizes that Suhyeok can't hurt her sister to save her and that's where she decided to just let go but before she could Y/n tried to move away.

She is fighting. She will fight until she wins. She cannot afford to hurt her twin, Y/n is too determined.

The crying Namra beneath Y/n comforts her twin by not fighting her sister's claw anymore but instead encouraging it.

The former girl know that despite it is wrong, the friend of her. Baresu couldn't afford to lay a finger on Y/n and so, even if  it means death.

"It's okay. N/n, it's okay." Closing her eyes tightly Namra places her both hands on the floor and by it, the zombie girl instantly took it as an opportunity to lower her mouth to her twin's neck.

The shovel of the boy remain hanging in the air whilst tears poured down. Yet instead of feeling any pain, Suhyeok and Namra instantly glance at the now screaming Y/n.

The female had tears in her eyes as she sobbed, the viens and red on her eyes are still visible as there are stains of blood on her face especially on her lips but those didn't came from Namra's neck but from Y/n's own flesh.

"I'm so sorry..."

Y/n didn't look back to Namra and Suhyeok as she is too ashamed to face them especially from what she just did. She ran away like a coward.

Like everyone does and she admitted that she really doesn't belong with them anymore.

Luckily for her, the others were scattered away and didn't witness what she almost did.

And for the fact that Su-Hyeok was frozen and didn't hit the girl with his shovel is an enough reason that his love for Y/n is more weighable than doing the right thing. 

"I fought it off. I did great." Y/n repeatedly remind her self everytime she trembles in disappointment to her self, "Namra is fine... I didn't harm my sister,"

By those, Y/n learned that their love for each other crueler than I expected that we can dishonor and turn our backs on the other important things we held in our heart.

Baresu help Namra to be back on her foot. "Gwanchanaeyo Banjang?"

Nodding her, Namra wipe her tears before glancing at Suhyeok. "Follow her I know that you want to." she assured, "I'm really fine but my sister isn't... please bring her back,"

Those are the only words that made Baresu go. He doesn't want to leave Namra alone but the urge to find his love is stronger than anything.

"Y/N!"

Su-Hyeok wailed out in the empty town, "Y/N Y/L/N!"

The boy run towards the farther direction even he is panting in exhaustion.

"Please love come out, now! Namra isn't mad at you. Even me, I never got mad or feel disgusted, I swear Y/n-ah! Come back to us N/n,"

The young man fall on his knees. "Jebal... jebal..."

The scream of Suhyeok made her heart feel heavy to carry. Even though she know that he's chasing her. She really preferred to hide from him.

Namra stared at the now direction where the two figures disappeared. Being too occupied by her thoughts, Namra felt suffocated when someone covers her mouth then everything went blur.

As Suhyeok run to find her girl. He stop his stance when he saw a familiar form on the middle of the empty road.

Y/n munched the body that she place it up side down in the pillar. And it was the stomach area of a person she took interest in.

As soon as she felt another presence behind her back, she face it and everything went stop when puffed eyes Suhyeok appeared.

"Y/n..."

Tears flow like a water falls. Her heart break from what her boyfriend had seen. She hated her self that she let her hunger over powered her but what Y/n can do when she knew that starting from now. This is going to be life.

Gazing her boyfriend for the last time, she could only hope the best for them as she can't fulfill her promise to everyone anymore.

She's dangerous and she cannot put them in danger her self.

No one in the group thought that in just span of few minutes that they will lost almost everybody of them.

A/N: Two more and it's a bye bye. :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.4K 30
#1 in Love At First Sight Deirdra Lockhart is your average teenage girl stuck in a small town; just looking for a way out. She wasn't popular by any...
245K 9.9K 35
๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. * * * * I do no...
255K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc