š€š…š“š„š‘š–š€š‘šƒš’ | š‹šžšž...

By alwaysxtry

š€š§ š®š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš šÆš¢š«š®š¬ š¬š©š«šžšššš¬ šØš§ š”š²šØš§š¬ššš§ š”š¢š š”š¬šœš”šØšØš„ ššš§š š›šžšœššļæ½... More

š‘©š’†š’ˆš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ
š’Š: š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’Šš’• š’”š’•š’‚š’“š’•š’†š’…
š’Šš’Š: š’”š’–š’“š’—š’Šš’—š’Šš’š’ˆ
š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’Šš’•'š’” š’ƒš’†š’†š’ š’‰š’š’–š’“š’”
š’Šš’—: š’‚š’• š’‡š’‚š’–š’š’•
š’—: š’–š’š’“š’‚š’—š’†š’
š’—š’Š: š’“š’†-š’–š’š’Šš’•š’†š’…?
š’—š’Šš’Š: š’„š’š’š’‡š’†š’”š’”š’Šš’š’
š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’†š’Žš’š’•š’Šš’š’š’”
š’Šš’™: š’ƒš’–š’“š’…š’†š’
š’™: š’ƒš’Šš’“š’•š’‰š’…š’‚š’•š’†? š’ƒš’Šš’“š’•š’‰š’…š’†š’‚š’•š’‰?
š’™š’Š: š’•š’š’ˆš’†š’•š’‰š’†š’“
š’™š’Šš’Š: š’•š’–š’“š’ š’š’‡ š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’”
š’™š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’š’‚š’”š’• š’•š’Šš’Žš’†
š’Šš’™š’—: š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’† š’“š’‚š’Šš’
š’™š’—: š’Šš’ š’š’š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’†
š’™š’—š’Š: š’‚š’„š’„š’†š’‘š’•š’‚š’š’„š’†
š’™š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’‚š’š’Žš’š’”š’• š’†š’—š’†š’“š’šš’ƒš’š’…š’š
šŸ‘šŸŽ š‘­š‘¼š‘µ š‘«š‘¬š‘»š‘Øš‘°š‘³š‘ŗ š‘¶š‘­ š‘Øš‘­š‘»š‘¬š‘¹š‘¾š‘Øš‘¹š‘«š‘ŗ
š’™š’Šš’™: š’‚ š’„š’‰š’‚š’š’„š’† š’•š’ š’š’Šš’—š’†
š’™š’™: š’”š’†š’† š’šš’š’– š’‚š’ˆš’‚š’Šš’
š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘®š‘¶š‘¶š‘«š‘©š’€š‘¬
š‘Øš‘Ŗ: š‘¹š’š’š’‡š’•š’š’‘ (š’Šš’™)

š’™š’—š’Šš’Š: š’‚ š’š’š’• š’š’ š’š’š’†

449 27 1
By alwaysxtry

set to be in third person;

The escape that Mr. Nam did on the facility was hard as he was followed by the gunshots throughout his way.

The old man ended up getting a scratch but still continue to survive for his mission.

Although he was kinda exhausted with blurry vision, the determination he had cannot be surpass by anyone. His will to save the kids are too strong.

"He really did commit a foolish crime." General Y/L/N scratch his chin using the back of his palm, "He really is willing to risk everything."

"He's a father after all," replied by the wife, who silently wish that the person who man's up will really achieve what he really desire.

"And an honorable rescuer," the woman sigh, "We are too different from him. We're selfish."

The husband immediately caught off guard by her wife. As he removes his gaze from the monitor, the eyes of him slowly landed to the lady.

"What are you talking about?"

It was earlier before the man would execute the plan that he really did think for hours after he prepared everything he need when a knock came from the outside of his door.

Without replying to that person, he continue his packing. His eyes diverted when the door open and made a creak sound and suprisingly, he saw the female doctor she didn't expect to meet again.

"Dra. Y/L/N,"

The head the peek from the inside, sent a small smile before organizing her self. She stood there with pure confidence before deciding to enter to have the conversation she anticipated since then.

"Mr. Nam,"

The lady greeted back, after entering the temporarily room of the man. "I've heard from my husband that you're planning to escape. May I know why you're so agitated to do so?"

Scoffing from the words he did not expect to heard, the man furrowed his brows.

"Why are you asking me this as if I have no love one to protect." he vaguely answer.

"I know, my daughter is bitten yet never been turned according to her friends and as long as they're out there. I'll find them no matter what,"

Dra. Y/L/N sit on the bed as it cease a little. "It's dangerous. You should known that."

"If your here to convince me to not to. You're just like wasting your time for nothing. My mind is already made-up." fastly retorted by the other, "I already knew the thing that I'll face in there."

The room had an awkward silence for awhile before the lady fidgets with her fingers. Speaking for her self again.

"Only if I am more than a doctor, I will do the same but my chances of being alive after going out is-"

"So you give up without trying? I'm sorry to say this but that such a pathetic excuse for a doctor and a mother like you Mrs. Y/L/N."

The Captain and the Doctor then had a staring contest as their pride is on the line of it. But before it could intensify and both of them goes unto a fight. Mister Nam as he is known better.

"I know that you love your kids but I also known for the fact that you think it wasn't an enough reason to risk your life for them." the man then gestures the door, "If you doesn't have anything to say. The door is open for you."

"They needed me here." The woman sitting on the bed, clutch her hand tightly.

"They also needed you there."

Still looking down the floor, she remain prideful. "Then if you're than confident, can you make sure that you'll bring them here safe and breathing?"

Without removing hid eyes from the bag he prepared the latter responds. "You doesn't need to tell me that because I am planning that from the beginning,"

"I can help you if that's case." offers bybthe noew relief Doctor.

"I don't need that anymore." The man replied still busy on what he's doing, "I trusted you both once but instead doing the right thing, you left them there."

"It was an order! We cannot do anything about it!"

"Another reason why I can't." he pause, looking up with sincere gaze on his eyes making the woman understand things, "You people had to follow from the above while I don't."

Another silence wrap the room but this time, sobs can be heard in the four walls.

"Please, please save my girls for me." the doctor begs, kneeling on the floor.

"You talked to him?" General Y/L/N asks.

Nodding her head, she lays her forehead on his husband's shoulder. "Hmmm for our kids,"

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

After that unfortunate event with Gwinam. The remaining students walks past through out the sports hall safely, luckily but before the highschooler could go farther, they spotted a familiar image.

"Appa!"

The scream of Onjo catches everyone's eyes as they look back from the person in afar. Wearing a smile of sadness, the father of the girl made a small wave.

"Appa!"

There's a net beside the  huge visible wall close beside the older man resulting that people on the outside are divided in to two sides.

"Do not get closer!" Mr. Nam yells back, hitting every zombies who tried to attack him. "

Go get your self into safer place!" he stated, staring directly on me.

Yet instead of following his words, Y/n paused. She deeply know that she's not a person nor a zombie, she's  in between and the least she could do is to protect the people around her.

"We can't!" she replied, "the only exit this ground had is the gate not far from you. If we came back in the inside we'll be back at zero."

The man gazes at the girl before focusing back on his fighting. "Then do you have anything in mind? I swore, these zombies are harder to fight."

Meaningfully glancing at her boyfriend, Y/n squeezes their intertwined hand. "This is the only option," she whispers as the boy tighten the hold.

"Y/n..."

"You trust me right? I will be careful,"

Signaling her boyfriend to let go, Suhyeok furrowed his brows but followed.

"I trust you ofcourse," Y/n smile by how Baresu understand immediately the situation but before she could get away, the girl got pulled again on her wrist.

"So you should trust me too."

Looking at Namra and others, Suhyeok decided to man up. "I'll be working with Uncle Nam and N/n. Some of you could get out and wait for us in the woods is it that okay?"

Hari gaze at everyone when no one dare to agree. Putting an arrow on her bow, she nodded. "You go, I'll back you up if something happens."

"Namra," Y/n then whisperedly calls her sister's name, "get out alive no matter what happens, okay?"

"N/n don't say things like that."

The former didn't answer her twin but pull her wrist instead and squeeze it using her vacant one.

And that's what they did. The three fought the zombies side by side whilst Hari along with his fellow archer, Wujin and Minji protected others. And they successfully, came out from the gate.

"Appa! Please, come here immediately! I cannot bare to lose anyone anymore!" The daughter begs to his father, kneeling on the floor as she witness the bewildered scene in front her.

"Jebal, appa just for once... listen to me!"

Onjo that being held tightly by Nayeon and Hyoryeong keep pulling her body. She was still screaming since the door on the hall breaks causing some zombies to run closer from the three.

"Onjo you need to pull your self together." Joonyeong stated as she made Hyoryeong leave her spot and took it instead, "let's trust them huh. Whatever happens, meant to happen. I just want you to assure that it would be no one's fault,"

"Fvck, what kind of consoling is that? You're scaring her more with that."

Wujin copied Joonyeong's action and now the two male are assisting the pale and hysterical friend of theirs.

"Come on Onjo, we all know that you're stronger than this."

"Tsk, you also suck at comforting." Joonyeong tease before frowning worriedly again on the sight before him.

"I'm trying my best in here, so shut up." Wujin whispers back nudging the other boy on the shoulder.

The old man clearly heard every pleads of her daughter and it broke his heart in millions.

He doesn't want his child to be disappointed to him but he also doesn't want to go everything in waste.

He promise to himself. He would never repeat the mistake that Mr. Y/L/N did, he will never abandon the kids in the midst if danger.

"You two should leave now," through his unending pants, he finally create a word for the students. "The more you stay in here, the more it's harder to escape. Do not lose the chance and follow my words hurrily,"

Throwing a punch on the zombie, Suhyeok only glance at the firefighter. "If N/n won't, I will also not. I'm sorry Ahjussi,"

"We doesn't have any time to argue." he fights back, "Why does the two of you being unbothered? Aren't you scared?"

"We are  but I cannot leave you in here ahjussi. For sure Onjo won't also like this idea of yours."

"I know but she should also expect that things doesn't always end up nicely," 

And it was like a trigger word for Y/n that she froze from her stance which automatically caught by the worried Suhyeok.

"Follow every yellow ribbon I plastered on trees, along with it on the city next to it. It will freely lead you on the facility,"

Then just like that, the two youngsters were push away through the gate.

The old man then lock it from the inside as he was instantly trample down on the wall of it whilst the zombies take turns to take a bite with his flesh.

Everything went slow-mo as Onjo finally removes the grasps from the two boys who are also stunned from what they witness.

And in the blink of an eye, Onjo run away from them, she cannot handle the pain from what she had seen before her.

"Shit! Shit!" Minji curse as she looks away from the almost lifeless man, "fvcking horrible zombies,"

Tears were started to stream out on Namrq's face as she held her twin's hand along with Hari who assisted Suhyeok who also turn into a block of ice on his place.

After regaining her sanity, Y/n then look at her friends and follow Onjo without saying any words.

"Onjo! Nam Onjo!" she wailed, tears are in the side of her eyes, "I'm sorry, please come out. Your chingu is sorry, please forgive me."

Instead receiving an answer, the woods echoed her words which made her frustrated and when she leans her body to a tree. She heard a familiar sob away from her.

Walking past through the rocky soil, Y/n finally saw her bestfriend. The girl is crouching down whilst tears on her face are  like a waterfalls.

"Onjo..."

From staring down wards, the head of the female slowly raised up and unknown emotion is written on it. "What are you doing in here?"

Instead of saying anything, the female kneels on the ground  as the woman stood up.
There's no understanding or concern on her face other than madness.

When Onjo look down to her friend, the latter thought that she'd forgive but Onjo pushed Y/n down on the floor whilst she grabs her collar. "You're useless! You promise! You promise to protect us, liar!"

"Onjo stop that!" The cold and merciless scream of Suhyeok made On-Jo flinch in nervousness, she looks at the boy with hatred before letting the female go.

"Y/n is not at fault at what happened. You should stop blaming her!"

"She's a zombie, she should supposed to win over those animals!" Onjo screams back as everyone get alerted from it.

"SHE MIGHT BE BUT SHE'S NOT A FVCKING HERO! HER STRENGTH ISN'T ENOUGH TO FIGHT ALL OF IT!" The tall male retorted, "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER! YOU ARE ALSO BITTEN YET UNLIKE HER YOU CHOOSE  NOT TO HELP!"

"Baresu, stop." Y/n get in between in the two before the tension gets thicken, "Onjo, I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"And you do not interfere so called banjang." On-Jo cutted Nam-Ra off when the girl was about to speak, "Watch your back or your dead."

It was the anger that drips on her voice.

Y/n do not belive what she sees but she surely know that there's a difference between her and Onjo eyes and with that the girl they once knew as their friend run on the woods alone again after tossing the expire chocolate on the ground.

"This is the last kindness I can offer to all of you," she bargain, "Do not follow me anymore!"

Dumbfounded, everyone is dumbfounded from what just happened. Y/n on the other side took Onjo's madness on her heart and everyone knew on how close those two are.

Among the five of the original group of friends. Y/n is the last one standing.

She is the one who witness almost everyone's death, the girl who was bitten yet still continue to strive for others, the daughter that been abandoned by her father and still end up understanding the decision of his old man.

The reason why her friends trusted each other and remain positive despite of the trauma.

The mentally, physically and emotionally strong girl.

As the group continue to follow the path where ribbons are place in the woods, Hyoryeong is the one who leads to open up the chocolate bar since they haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

"It's expire but do we have any other choice...?"

"We'll die no matter what in between two options of eating or not. Because if we'll choose the former, we'll probably die in food poisoning and if we don't, we'll might die in starving."

Those two options are to unmotivating to live which causes the students to groan in frustration.

"Uh, were so pathetic." Nayen commented as Jimin kick the rocks infront of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 564 27
Justice is not at all what it seems in Fontaine. [Does contain heavy topics]
192K 6.4K 22
ā•­ā”€ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”€ā•® šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, š‡ššš§ š’šžšØ-š‰š®š§ š¢š¬ šœšØš¦š©š„šžš­šžš„š² š¬š¦š¢š­š­šžš§ š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¬ š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«'š¬ š›šžš¬š­...
46.7K 1.3K 29
Heartbreak, Death, love and friendship is what a class of high school kids have to deal with. Even with their already complicated lives they get thro...
291K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...