๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ | ๐‹๐ž๐ž...

By alwaysxtry

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š: ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”
๐’Š๐’—: ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•
๐’—: ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’—๐’Š: ๐’“๐’†-๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’…?
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐’Š๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’
๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†? ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰?
๐’™๐’Š: ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ
๐’™๐’Š๐’™: ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’™๐’™: ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘ฌ
๐‘จ๐‘ช: ๐‘น๐’๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’‘ (๐’Š๐’™)

๐’™๐’—๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†

584 28 0
By alwaysxtry

"Hey,"

"I thought you're already asleep?"

Placing his both hands on the pocket of his pants, Wujin walks closer to where am I leaning as he also lay his head on the wall.

"I couldn't," he admitted whilst facing me, "I'll just probably have nightmares if I'll try to." the boy then inquires. "how about you?"

Chuckling bitterly, I gaze around the students who are sleeping in the tiny room. Everyone seems getting used from the uncomfortableness of the situation.

"To be honest, I don't know too." Then I lick my lower lip.

"But after getting bit earlier, I just couldn't feel anything. It only seems like I'm just a living lifeless,"

"You got bitten?" Wujin whisperedly yells, worried etched on his face. "Where?"

Staring back at the boy, who's infront of me. I am just glad that his presence is enough to not make me feel alone because aside from my own self and Onjo.

Wujin is the closest one that can understand my mourning.

So, I decided to open up to him.

"Before Gwinam left after he got Cheongsan from us, he asks me to meet me on the unfinished site. And I just realize that he was planning to execute his plan on killing all of you... and I fell on his trap."

Looking down on the floor I hide my face on my palms.

"If I didn't leave thing should have gone in different direction." Removing the covers on my hands, I tightly close my eyes before having enough courage to gaze him.

"I'm sorry,"

The two of us fell into silence. Wujin's brows are furrowed with each other as I never remove my eyes on him.

He is repeatedly blinking, whilst the thick brows of him keep raising and furrowing and because of it, I instantly get worried.

Yet all of my thoughts were immediately scattered in place when he held my wrist, staring intently at the fading mark before I felt him pull me into a warm embrace.

"It's not your fault. It's not ours. Life wasn't really just on our side at that time," he then close his eyes when wet tears, stream on his eyes. "Let's not blame ourselves anymore,"

The secret heart to heart talk, I had with the younger Jang kept me awake until the sun finally rises in above and the moment from earlier was on repeat on my mind.

It was like I was still at the moment and been hang-up.

"Fvck, I'm hungry." Minji stated as soon as she wakes from her sleep, realizing that I was staring at her. The senior acknowledge me with a smile, "Goodmorning, idol."

"Idol?" Raising my brows to her, I shifted my gaze when I heard Suhyeok mewling to consciousness. "What does that mean?"

"You're pretty cool." the girl straightforwardly response, crossing her arms cool. "I would surely wanna take a picture with you only if I had my camera with me."

Hyoryeong and Namra are  the one who wakes up next. The other female sat and fixes her shoes whilst the other faces me and create a conversation.

"You didn't sleep?" Namra inquires, staring at Suhyeok on my lap before gazing up to my face.

Shaking my head, I smile at  Namra then to the newly awake Baresu. His hair is everywhere whislt his lips slightly parted.

He looks so handsome especially with his morning voice.

"Good morning to you too, Nam-Nam." I tease before sending her a flying kiss.

"How's your sleep? You seems every tired yesterday."

Namra playfully roll her eyes on me, "Gwanchanaeyo N/n-ah, I should supposed to be one to ask you that question." she pauses, "Are you okay?"

As soon as the question came out from her mouth, my insides started to malfunction. The question it self is very hard to answer, one of the question I always tried to avoid.

"I... stop minding me, Namra. Okay?" I smile back to my twin, "I'm always strong." I send a wink to her whilst stating it.

My attention only subside when Baresu's voice rings on my ears.

"Good morning, love..." he then turn sideways to hide his face on my stomach, "you didn't sleep, don't you? My guts are telling me so."

"It's not that I can't, it's because I don't want to." I sadly replied, "But I'm fine, you know."

"Where's my kiss?" Suhyeok heartily chuckles, "Prez got hers but why don't I?"

"So you two are together?"

Without looking back to the person who ask, I answer. "You can describe it like that,"

"What do you mean by that?" Suhyeok raises his head to stare at me with pouted lips, "N/n, I thought we are together."

I laugh at his childishness. The first time I genuinely smile after losing another friend.

"Are we?"

"Yes!"

I wonder on why the woman suddenly stop talking to me but I find okay as I thought she'll never gonna bother anyone to only realize that it is not when she open her mouth after the few seconds of silence.

"Pretty choice of shoes, huh?" Minji laugh, pointing Hyoryeong's uneven foot wear, "It's classic."

I stare at her blankly whilst Namra do the same. It feels like it was the trigger to make our breathing stop.

"This is from our late friend. He gives me before we left him," Hyoryeong replied, "You probably knew him from the topic you had last night." the girl then faces, Namra to ask something.

"Woah, they are well trained sassed." Minji stated, pursing her lips as I could only blink my eyes on her comment. "Why are you all so serious?"

"Do you really think that everything is a joke?" Namra snapped, glaring at the older student. "You've been very insensitive miss. You should know the place on where to be joke around and not."

"Woah, what happened?" the startled Jang, stood up from his seat. He instantly gaze the friend of her sister, "What the hell did you done, again?"

"Learn how to shut your mouth, okay?" Namra angrily mutters as her old personality cames back, "I've been saying nothing since from beginning but I'm tired of keeping quiet anymore."

Clenching my jaw tightly, I scoff back. "You promised,"

Suhyyeok then tugged my pulsating fist, slowly unraveling each of it. "Let's wake the others? Hmmm?" he whispers, "then we can talk about your problems."

Gazing on our fingers, Suhyeok uses his other hand and place his thumb under my chin, making me look down on his face. "She's not worth it."

Letting out a sigh, Suhyeok removes his body on my lap as he stood up first. He then lends his hand where I accepted happily.

"Let's go."

"What are they?" Minji inquires, subtly pointing Namra and me.

"They're twins." Jang Wu-Jin amusingly replied as he sounds so proud saying those before frowning again, "Stop causing troubles."

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

"You don't know what a friend is," I dropped him on the floor as my viens and bones are continue to popped out and scrunched. "Since, you've never had one."

Instead of planning our early escape, the group had decided that it's better if we should just stay for another day again.

To not only regain our strength but also to prepare ourselves for more danger that we might face.

At the middle of the discussion, I stood up from my seat. I glance at Wujin meaningfully before doing the same to Suhyeok, Onjo and Namra.

I wanted us to have a private session for a while since they're the people I knew that won't dare to judge me that fast.

I may be friend with Nayeon, Hyoryeong, Joonyeong and Jimin but I knew that their reactions would be really differ from the other three.

It's selfish to be heard but I want to keep it a secret for the meantime before planning to tell the others.

What happened to Onjo cannot be repeated anymore not because they will sent me out but because the more they know less, the more the complication won't exceed.

Minji's not in good terms with anyone and I know that I am the only one can stop it. It may purely sounds as an excuse but my decision is final.

"I think Y/n needs to talk privately with Namra, Onjo and Baresu." Wujin cutted off the discussion with a small smile.

"Is that okay?" the boy who knew first inquire when the people who are not mentioned started to stare us curiously.

"Why? Is there something wrong happened that we didn't know?" Jimin aggressively ask back whilst crossing her arms.

"No, Jimin. It's not like that." The boy sighs in frustration, "Just... just, for a few minutes."

Gazing the stress friend of mine, I mentally apologize to him.

"No what?" but the fiesty friend of us didn't stop as she responds, "No, we can't ask? Or no you can't answer it it?"

"Let's just give them their time." Nayeon intervern, something on her eyes are telling me to not look at it or I'll get hurt.

"That's why they need privacy because the topic cannot be publicly open,"

Scratching the cheek of mine, the one hand of mine that being held by him tighten.

"I thought we're friends. Guess, we aren't." Jimin stated.

"We are." I replied.

"Friends but not close enough to tell secrets right? It's fine, I knew it from the start. No big deal."

The attacks of her choice of words made my heartbeat stop.

Every letter of it pierce through my heart that even I wanted to deny it but I had my favorites on our group along with the trusted one.

"If I'd tell you something, can you assured me that you won't judge what I'll reveal or took it in a wrong way?" I frankly inquire which made her quiet.

"Because if you all do. I won't hesitate to say it loud,"

"Try us-"

"I was bitten,"

Silence. The room fell into a defeaning silence. I roam around my eyes only to find all of their eyes bore on me. Suhyeok's hold fell as his brows furrowed.

"What are you talking about?" Namra is the one who ask, she stood up from her seat and touch my arms. "You're kidding right? How could that happen-"

"After I left," I sadly replied, pulling the sleeve of mine. Showing my wrist with a now fading bit, "It's healing..." I ran my fingers on it.

"I... was scared of your reaction." I admitted, "If you all wanted me to leave, I'd say I won't. I live again after asking the above to save all of you. Leaving means forgetting what I am oath to."

"Y/n," Nayeon call me, she stood up from her seat and held my palm beside Namra.

"No one will ask you like that. Zombie or person, we fully trusted you."

"She's right." and now it was Joonyeong, he force a smile but his eyes screams sincerity.

"And you for surely know that assuming things is bad. How could we doubt you when you're the one who made us trust with each other?"

"After all of your sacrifices that done for us. We are not in the place to be skeptical," the fourth one who spoke is Jimin, when our eyes meet she looks away.

"Remember what you said? We'll do it together,"

I fell unto my knees after hearing their words. My heart broke into pieces for good reason. My eyes blurry and sobs came out from my mouth, by in that position I felt the embrace from everyone which assured me that everything is going to be fine.

After recalling the thing happened from earlier, I stated the words that naturally came out from my heart. "I had what I want and no one will ever take it from me again."

I held Gwinam tightly, choking him to death before getting the arrow that been hidden on my behind's pocket, piercing it through his head.

"Come on, love. It's already done."

I shift my gaze to the hand that been lend in front of my face. Growling from it, something whispers on my mind as I stare on the flesh, without thinking properly, I tightly pulled the person's wrist but before I could take a bite on it, my face raise a little.

Making me gaze to the man my heart beats for. And just like it, my sanity came back as my eyes softens.

My hand and body trembles, realizing that everyone see on how I salivate on Baresu's hand. Yet like what happened earlier, I got comforted.

"I am not scared, no one is." Suhyeok whispers, pulling my body closer to him when I step back. "Hushhh, it's fine." he then wrapped his arms on me.

A/N: The characters are too many to
handle for a scene. I cut this short
cause I plan that some scenes should
be put as bonus after the ending.
So that I could highlight the other characters.

And back from what I said in the beg.
they're a lot to handle for a scene.
I'll just create their own point of
views afterwards. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 521 21
It's been years since Kim Ari been back in your hometown what happens when she is enrolled in the same school as her ex-best friends? DISCLAIMER: I d...
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
21.9K 1.1K 11
wren kelley was pretty sure this was the worst birthday ever House of Hades book two (sequel to LITTLE BIRD) percy jackson x oc @ orphcus
220K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...