FACELESS, benchtrio

By hrts4foolish

"Look, I baked you a cake!" "Y/n that cake says, 'I poisoned this'," OR IN WHICH, a small streamer from Swed... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨: introduction
𝐨𝐧𝐞: morning stream
𝐭𝐰𝐨: seven eleven
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: licorice and tubbo interactions
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: valorant with the boys
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: phasmaphobia
𝐬𝐢𝐱: zodiac signs
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: riksbron
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: pressure
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: blowing up the moon
𝐭𝐞𝐧: it's mental illness innit
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: uk truthing
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: have a safe flight, or not
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: not 5'2
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 4 am cake
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: peer pressure
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: missing sweater
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: faceless or not?
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: killer cake
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: waltzing
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞: goodbye england
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨: the finale

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: board games

1.4K 53 4
By hrts4foolish

imessage !

ranboo

y/n
r u on the fucking
plane yet?

ranboo
why are you so
mean to me

y/n
cause i can
and u can take
it
i think
you can take
it, right?

ranboo
i can, yes

y/n
great, then what
r u whining abt?

ranboo
i'm just gonna
change the subject
no, i am not on the
plane yet

y/n
why are u so lame

ranboo
you're the one that's
scared to fly, not me

y/n
yeah, but i'm also
incredibly cool
ur not
ur just tall

ranboo
thank you Y/n

y/n
ur welcome :)

ranboo
i was being sarcastic

y/n
i know
i simply don't
care
get here faster

ranboo
of course, let me
just tell the pilot
that we need to
leave immediately

y/n
shut up
i'm getting bullied
over here
i need reinforcements

ranboo
and i am those
reinforcements?

y/n
yeah
ur tall as fuck
i need that on
my side

ranboo
your side? what is
this? war?

y/n
yes, of course
it is

ranboo
alright then

y/n
shit. gotta go
participate in
billzo's shit
stream

ranboo
hey! don't be
mean to billzo

y/n
and what will
u do about it
slender-man?

ranboo
stop talking to
you.
goodbye

y/n
u won't stop
though
i'm too amazing
ranboo?
u fucker

irl !

"Billzo, get your tall ass over here right now," Y/n called over his shoulder as he sat down in a chair behind Tubbo, to his right.

"Alright, alright. Don't be all bossy about it," Bill muttered with a grin as he moved towards his own chair. "I wish Ranboo was here."

"Me too," Aimsey muttered. She'd arrived about an hour after Y/n, while Eryn had apparently stopped on the way to Tubbo's to eat.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Y/n asked and tilted his head accusingly, ignoring Aimee. The mask over his face made his breath feel strained and it was incredibly warm under it. Like uncomfortably warm.

"You are, Ranboo is just better," Billzo explained and turned away from Y/n's offended gaze. "What are we doing for the stream boss man?" He grinned at Tubbo who was concentrated on his screen, jumping between two or three tabs without a seconds pause.

"Um, I think we'll do some just chatting and then I'll play something with whoever wants to join me," He answered without even glancing away from his computer.

"Without me?!" Tommy said loudly as he climbed down the stairs, causing Y/n to jump in his seat.

"What?" Tommy asked with his nose scrunched up.

"You scared me," Y/n answered.

"Pussy," Tommy replied.

"You're not funny."

"I think he is. You looked hilarious being scared like that," Billzo smirked.

"Shove off," Y/n murmured and sank into his chair with his arms crossed.

"Stop fighting, please," Aimee said.

"Alright, stream is ready, is everyone set?" Tubbo asked and looked behind him for the first time in at least five minutes. Y/n nodded along with Billzo and Tommy. "Okay then!" Tubbo took a deep breath and then pressed the "go live" button. He grew tired of his starting soon screen about 40 seconds later, not that Y/n counted or anything.

"What's up chat? How- how are we today? What? There's nothing different about my house, what are you talking about?" He was a stuttering mess as he tried to hide his wide grin.

"Tubbo, Tubbo, come on man. It's too late, I think they know," Billzo said and patted Tubbo's shoulder which slumped down under his touch, in a poor attempt of Tubbo trying to act like he was sad or dissapointed that his plan had not worked.

"Aw, man," Tubbo sighed.

"Alright, I'm taking over now," Tommy said and moved out of his chair and began pressing Tubbo's keyboard, taking over the stream. "Hello chat."

"Tommy, did you just-" Y/n began but Tommy cut him off.

"Yes I did. Now shut up and stop asking me questions," he waved him off and made faces at the camera.

"I believe that was one question, not multiple," Billzo tried to be smart and crossed his arms, looking at Tommy.

"What?" Tommy turned around with his eyebrows knit together and an incredibly confused expression on his face.

"You said "questions" even though he only asked you one question," Billzo said with a grin to which Tommy groaned.

"Stop being such a prick and entertain chat with me," he ordered him and turned back to the camera. Chat was going feral, probably from all the overwhelming things going on. Mostly the surprise meetup combined with the utter chaos.

"I don't listen to skyscrapers," Billzo frowned.

"My height actually makes me more masculine," Tommy tilted his head up proudly with a defensive look on his face.

"It doesn't."

"Yes it does!" Tommy frowned. Y/n glanced over at chat again. Chaotic was probably the best way to describe how they were behaving right then.

"Guys do we tell them who else is coming?" Aimee asked and looked at the other four, one at a time.

"Maybe only," Tubbo leaned forward to whisper the last bit in Y/n's ear. "The ones who live here. I don't think we should tell them Ranboo is coming," He said and Y/n nodded.

"So Freddy is coming as well as Eryn," Tubbo informed chat.

"What about-" Tommy began but Y/n slapped his hand over his mouth before he got to finish his sentence.

"Jack isn't coming, remember?" He gave Tommy a death stare before carefully removing his hand from his mouth. Tommy swatted it away the second he did.

"Okay, alright. Sorry," he said and the hint of panic that flashed in his eyes told Y/n that he got it. He relaxed his shoulders which he hadn't even noticed had gone rigid and rose up. Y/n exhaled. Catastrophe successfully avoided.

"Guys, I'm bored," Bill said and sighed in his seat.

"What should we do then?" Y/n asked.

"We could play a board game," Tubbo suggested as if he hadn't bought two new ones for this stream.

"No, not board games," Tommy complained.

"I like it. Let's go get one," Bill said and rose from his seat. He began scavenging the house for board games but Tubbo beat him to the plastic bag with the new games.

"Chat I think they've found them," Tommy said and leaned into the camera with an expression that would be fitting for discussing a conspiracy.

"Here they are," Tubbo said and dropped the bag on the floor with a loud thud.

"What kind of games are they?" Y/n asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Well one is Cluedo and the other I don't really know," Tubbo scratched his scalp, ruffling up his hair in the process.

"What's Cluedo?" Y/n furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He'd never played the game though he had heard people mentioning it before, he had no idea what it was.

Tubbo and Aimee gasped in unison.

"You don't know what Cluedo is?!" Tubbo yelled and stared at Y/n in horror. Y/n merely nodded and at least had the decency to look ashamed.

Aimee shook their head. "I can't believe this."

"Okay, let me explain this, it's like..." Bill kindly began explaining the game to Y/n without him even asking him to.

"No, no, no, I'll explain," Tubbo cut him off and dismissively waved him away causing Y/n to have to hold in a laugh. Bill looked like he'd been ripped off on his money and turned away with a pout.

Then Tubbo went on a rant about the game Cluedo while Tommy, in turn, looked at his phone and made weird faces at the camera. Bill talked to him while he did and Y/n just nodded along as Tubbo spoke until his phone rang. Aimee sat and talked to chat with Tommy and Bill.

Y/n looked at his screen and saw Ranboo's name looking back at him.

"Hold on Tubs," Y/n said without looking up at the boy and answered the call before bringing the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?" He said.

"Y/n, hey. My plane just landed and I'm in a taxi. Where am I going?" Ranboo answered. Y/n stood up and pointed at his phone while looking at Tubbo who nodded before walking out to the kitchen.

"Uh, to [REDACTED]. Why didn't you call Tubbo?" Y/n asked and wrapped his right arm around himself after switching to holding his phone to his left ear. He leaned back on the counter and looked up at the yellow-ish light that escaped from the lamp, making the room look weird.

"He's streaming," Ranboo said.

"I know that, but we're all on his stream," Y/n informed him.

"Oh. I don't know then," Ranboo said and huffed out a laugh.

Y/n shook his head with a smile. "Idiot." Then he thought of something and he spoke again. "Wait, is this because I'm your favourite?" He made his voice sound more high-pitched and held back a laugh.

"What? No!" Ranboo was taken off guard.

"What?" Y/n whined dramatically.

"No, I mean- I just- hold on," Ranboo stuttered before laughing and as soon as he started laughing so did Y/n.

"I'm joking king, chill out. Do you want to be on speaker for the stream so we can still pretend that you're not at all on the way over here right now? Playing chat like this is my favourite thing ever," Y/n smiled.

"Oh, yeah, of course," Ranboo said.

"Great, let's go play a game or two of Cluedo then."

- 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
i have never played
Cluedo and have no
idea how it's played

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 641 35
Dream pulls strings and his plan goes ahead, always leading with a smile. What's smiling without pain anyways? Dream never got tired of it. Tommy was...
9K 459 15
Tommy and Tubbo live as royalty together, one's a prince and the other's his best friend, and their life is pretty much how they want it to be. This...
6.1K 123 18
"I guess you're that girl our landlady was talking about, it's nice to meet you!" ● When Finnley Reed moved into her new apartment, she wasn't expect...
2.8K 180 23
After being exiled for so long, after being stuck in prison for a very long time; Tommy and Dream had one difference in each other. One wants to be t...