Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

17.

10.4K 589 132
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

Just as the couple was done with the wedding ceremony, They went to greet the guests and receiving their gifts which were a lot. They didn't really got time to interact with each other after that.

After they were done with all this ,they had to go for a wedding photoshoot arranged by one and only soohyun with the crackhead gang.

The photographer was already there and the couple was also ready in their wedding outfits looking like a powerful couple. The photoshoot was in a garden type of location.

The duo was standing stiff next to each other as the photographer clicked photos ,"why do you both look so stiff ,please be relaxed and could you stand a little closer to each other?" Asked the photographer.

They smiled awkwardly and got a little closer to each other which was almost non-existent. The photographer whose name was John ,did a hand gesture meaning to get more close.

They both moves closer again and the whole group which were all of taehyung's hyungs and soohyun who were also present there groaned at the couple's behaviour.

Seokjin couldn't take it anymore and went ahead and pulled them closer himself that they were at each other's faces. He smiled in victory and went back to sit on the grass again where all of the others were.

Jungkook was about to fall when taehyung immediately held him from his waist not letting him fall and they heard a click sound. "Perfect!" Said John.

Realising their position ,they both blushed and looking down but not pulling away from each other.

After that they did just as john asked them to do so. The photographer directed the poses and even if they were awkward at first,they did it perfectly and photos came out good.

In one ,they were connecting their foreheads , both looking at each other's eyes , taehyung's arms were around jungkook's thin waist and jungkook's hand were on taehyung's chest. He loved how that waist fits perfectly in his arms.

And in the other they were sitting on the ground. Taehyung had his right knee bent and his right hand on it ,and jungkook was leaning on taehyung's arm and had a flower crown on his head while taehyung was kissing his forehead.

In another one, their bodies were facing the camera but they were looking at each with taehyung's arms around jungkook's waist. Their noses were touching each other ,just a little closer and their lips would touch but fortunately (unfortunately) they didn't.

They took many more pictures as well with different poses.

"Okay one last couple photo , umm... Could you guys kiss?" Asked John.

The couple's eyes widen and someone from the group squealed ,well that's what they have been doing since the photoshoot started ,the couple just looks so good. And knowing their reality ,that they arent in love yet ,they all ship it so much.

After thinking for a few seconds, Taehyung looked at jungkook asking for permission, even though he was kinda freaking out, he nodded and the younger leaned in , capturing his lips with his own. Jungkook's arms were around the younger's neck and his arms were around him. Just as they heard a click sound they pulled away not matching eyes with each other for a few. And their faces were red. They looked cute blushing.

"ANDDD ... DONE! good job. Now time for family photoshoot." Said john enthusiastically with a clap.

After that they clicked many pictures. With taekook and soohyun ,with taekook and the other members ,with only minimoni ,with only sope ,with seokjin ,all including soohyun together and many more.

Just as they were done with the whole thing ,they went back to change for their reception outfits and dressing up as well as taking a little rest.

They got dressed up in their new suits , the hyungs helped them with their hair and makeup etc after they changed themselves and it was already evening and the time of  reception.

The MC was already there , gathering and ushering the guests into the hall where the party will take place. Soft music was playing as well. the guests were already seated ,no food was served yet but the MC was doing his job perfectly creating the perfect ambience for the grooms' entrance.

Soon ,the group along with the grooms arrived at the location and before they to enter inside ,the MC introduced them as they stepped inside. All the guests' eyes were on them. First soohyun entered following Namjoon and jimin and after them hoseok ,yoongi and seokjin looking as handsome as always .

And lastly ,the grooms' stepped inside and all the guests stood up, they couple had a powerful aura around them. The emcee introduced them as Mr. And mr. Kim and all the guests clapped , music was playing in the background. Taehyung and jungkook were walking inside with their arms inter locked.

The group settled on the head table in the hall. After a few minutes it was time for the blessings and the prayers before starting to eat. Soohyun went ahead taking the mic in his hand and began...

"Thank you, Creator, for bringing Kim taehyung and Kim Jungkook together in such a happy way. We ask the Universe to bless this couple and their future together. May happiness and joy be a hallmark of their relationship. As they explore their love for each other, establish a home, and build a life together, may they be strengthened by the love and encouragement of those gathered here today. If times get hard, may they remember the commitment they made today and the joy that brought them together. Help them to learn from one another and grow strong as both individuals and a couple. May the food we eat now bring strength to us, and may we all enjoy this time of celebration and friendship. Amen." Soohyun finished and went back taking a seat where he was sat before.

And the food was served to all the guests ,and the group. All of them were very hungry ,already tired from everything since morning. They needed this delicious food to regain energy to get through the night.

Taehyung and jungkook were sitting beside each other serving their food ,both were starving and filled their plates with dishes and eating to their heart's content.

As they were done eating , taehyung being a messy eater he is ,had some sauce on his chin near his lips which jungkook noticed. He tapped to tell him about that ,taehyung faces him and raised his eyebrow asking 'what' ,jungkook pointed at his chin where sauce was. Taehyung wiped it but not at the right place and asked, "done?", Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung sighed and leaned his face infront of jungkook's with a subtle smirk ,"do it yourself."

He was too close to jungkook's face ,jungkook can feel his warm breath on his lips. He could feel his cheeks heating up. He just wanted to plant his lips on his own but he refrained.

All the other hyungs including soohyun were also seated on the same table and someone cleared his throat ,making them lean away from each other .jungkook quickly picked a tissue and wiped the sauce and looking elsewhere to hide his embarassed face and his obvious blush.

Soon ,it was time for cake cutting ceremony and the couple was called over to cut the cake. It was a huge and beautiful 4tier cake with Floral appliques.

Taekook held the knife together with their hands placed on each other's. And did the honous to cut a small piece of cake. All the guests clapped as jungkook fed taehyung half the piece and then taehyung fed the other half to taehyung.
After they were done feeding each other ,jungkook had cream on his bottom lip which taehyung wiped with his thumb and licked it afterwards with an oh so obvious smirk on his face that also made jungkook a blushing mess. The tiger knew what he was doing and definitely was enjoying it. And blushing was all jungkook has been doing since they exchanged rings.

After the cake cutting was done ,it was served to all the guests and the grooms' were supposed to toast now. The held the glasses in their hands and toasted each other then interlocked their arms and pretended to drink it.

Pretended because ,jungkook had promised he would never touch alcohol and taehyung because he doesn't like the taste.

Immediately after that ,minimoni couple toasted to the newly married couple followed by sope ,seokjin and soohyun.

~

(Please play 'you are the reason' by Calum Scott from here.)

Shortly after ,soft music was playing  and lights were dim. It was time for the first dance of the newly married couple.

Taehyung stood up and held his hand out infront his husband ,"may i have this dance." He asked with a wide smile on his face. Jungkook put his hand on taehyung's and stood up with a bunny smile decorating his lips.

They both walked to center of the stage holding hands and the spotlight was on the couple , everyone's eyes were on them.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

'You are the reason' by Calum Scott was playing in the background and the couple was holding each other swaying left and right on the beat staring at each other.

And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

Taehyung twirled the older by his hand and held him by his waist and the older had his hands on his shoulders. None of them dared to break the eye contact.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

Jungkook could feel his heartbeat accelerating ,the way younger was looking at him fondly was doing something to him he doesn't wanna name yet. They had completely forgotten about all the eyes on them as they were dancing ,it was like it was just two of them were the only ones there having a time of their life.

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

Taehyung twirled him again and they connected their one hands and jungkook's one hand on taehyung's neck and his big hand on his waist ,moving to the lyrics of the song.

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I don't wanna fight no more
I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (you are the reason)
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight

As the song reached the end ,so did their dance . They stopped dancing still holding onto each other ,both don't know who leaned in first ,but they concluded their dance with a  short peck on lips pulling away instantly not looking elsewhere but towards each other with small smiles on their face.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

being done with their dance , everyone applauded for the couple and they went back to their seats.

~

After that everyone enjoyed dancing as they liked , soohyun danced with jungkook first afterwards too. The group ,the guests everyone  had fun however they want . Basically, they danced the night away and everyone left to their respective places after congratulating the couple for the last time as all were exhausted after a long day.

______________

That's it for this chapter.

This was a short chapter considered to the others but honestly i didnt know what to write.

I wrote this on the basis of what I found on Google ,so it might not be how it actually happens but it's fiction anyway.

This one was boring but still hope y'all like it.

Not proofread. If there are any typos ,please do tell.

So i have something to ask ,please atleast someone reply to it.

The discription states that taehyung Hates jungkook ,right? But i don't feel like making him hate jungkook in the future anymore. As kookie has already suffered much , i don't think he deserves it. And i don't think it suits taehyung being bad and all. I wanted his character to be more loving and caring one. But.....i just don't know what should I do anymore.

If y'all don't want taehyung to hate him as well ,please do answer. I will change the description later then as well.

Till next time.....~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.9K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
174K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
99K 4K 9
Love Story of an innocent wifey and his pervert husband. Is he truly innocent or just acting for revenge?? Is he really love his husband or he was...
149K 5.9K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...