[Discontinued]π˜Όπ™’π™†π™’π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ...

By venti_supremacy08

π™†π™€π™’π™ž-π™‘π™žπ™ π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 would happen if the volleyball freak, Kageyama Tobio miraculou... More

pr- prf- pre- pretty
Friends?
introductions and admirers
Jsjksnnx
Left out
Let's study again... only us (pt. 1)
Let's study again... only us(pt. 3)
Im sorry

Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)

975 35 16
By venti_supremacy08

part twoooo here we gooooo(↼‶) I feel like this arc will be in three parts huhu TT.

"You said that we would be studying after school but where though..."

A deafening silence fell as Yamaguchi asked, all of them frozen. None of them thought ahead on where to study. A cafe? No, it would be to crowded. Library? No, they would be too loud. A house?—

"What about studying in one of our homes?" Hinata suggested, he was already off the list of house to study because the boy's home is too far away. "Not mine, I dont want ya'll there." Tsukishima bluntly said, he would rather get hit on the face by a volleyball than having them go to his house.

"Like we would want to go there.." Kageyama muttered, hoping Tsukishima wouldn't hear him but unfortunately, he did.

"Aaawww does the king hate the thought of going into some lowly peasant's house?" Tsukishima provoked Kageyama, scowled at him, ready to grab his collar.

"Wa-wait let's not fight here okay? We have time to discuss about it." Yachi immediately intervened to stop them from fighting. "L/N-san, what about you? Is it okay for us to study at your house?"

Sudden cat ears animatedly popped out on top of your head at the thought of them going to your house. You honestly can't describe what you were feeling, excited? Embarrassed? Or anxious of the thought of them meeting your family? But one thing that you can confirm to yourself is that, you're willing to let them study in your house.

You've always dreamed of having friends hanging out at home after school! But the thought of them having to meeting your family is also embarrassing... But this might be a one's in a lifetime oppurtunity!

"—/N-san, L/N-san?" You snapped out of your thought process as you heard your name being called by Yachi multiple times. "Is it okay for us to study at your house? IMEANLIKEWEDONTHAVETOHAHAHAHA—"

You huffed and nodded enthusiastically with both hands infront of you, literally beaming with excitement as you stared at them.

"W-wait for real L/N-san? Are you okay with these doofus in your house? Not to mention, there's a high chance we would meet your parents." Tsukishima questioned you, side-eyeing the others. Thinking the worst case scenarios when they go to your house, he himself (definitely not his superiority complex—) knows that he's decent enough to not embarrass himself in your house but them? Nah, he would be willing to bury himself six feet deep.

"Shut up. Stop acting as if your the only one allowed to go there." Kageyama irritatedly said, hating at how Tsukishima is acting around you. Is he jealous? We don't know. Imaginary lighting strikes appeared as they both glared at it each other, trying to provoke one another.

"Is it just me or both of them has been trying to get at each others necks for the past few days..." Yamaguchi said, sweatdropping as he stared at them.

"Hmm... Now that I think about it, you're right. It isn't shocking to see them fight but lately they've been going at each other." Hinata added beside Yamaguchi, putting both his pointer finger and thumb below his chin as he observed Kageyama and Tsukishima. Yachi only giggled nervously at the scene hoping it won't go too far.

"Okay, okay— Tsuki stop, it's almost after lunch." Yamaguchi finally intervened after noticing the time. "Well then it's confirmed!
L/N-san's place after school!" He added at the end excitingly.

It was already afternoon and all of you are now in your respective clubs. It was the usual routine but certain upperclassmen noticed something in the first years, they noticed how they were playing better than they usually do.

"Did something good happen to them?" Suga murmured at Daichi beside him.

"I don't know, what do you think?" Daichi quickly responded to Suga as he proceeded to ask Asahi who was also beside him who just merely shrugged, having no idea at all. Tanaka finally decided to step in and ask them.

"Oi, oi, what's with you guys? You're doing much better than you guys usually do." Tanaka asked with a smirk, wanting to know the tea going around them.

"Oh, it's nothing really... ʰᵉᵏᵉᵏᵏᵉ... it's just that.." Hinata smugly stated, adding a creepy giggle inbetween and stopping halfway, wanting to edge them.

"Just say it already!" Nishinoya impatienly asked.

"Us 1st years are having a study group at
L/N-san's house!"

A blinding light appeared behind Hinata as he opened his arms in a T-post. The two idiots immediately turned their heads to you wanting to know if its true and much to their dismay, you nodded.

"Stop being dramatic... it's just a studying session." Tsukishima added as he passed by them immediately diminishing the light behind Hinata. Tanaka and Nishinoya almost pouncing at him, feeling jealousy running through their veins. They couldn't join because they already asked ennoshita.

Kageyama rolled his eyes at him, already knowing that the beanpole is also looking forward at the study session. Ever since lunch time, the two of them seem to have some kind of tension between them, always trying to throw snarky remarks at each other and this situation was one of them.

"Keep rolling your eyes, you might see your non-existent brain."

"HAaaH?!" Kageyama abruptly shouted, throwing his water bottle as he couldnt handle it anymore. He noticed Tsukishima, he noticed how he seems to be fond of you, he noticed how he looks at you, he noticed how he tries to be alone with you and yes he knows that he doesn't own you but it doesnt stop the bubbling jealousy the creeps in his chest whenever he sees you together and it infuriated him.

He walked up to him and this time, succesfully grabbing his collar. Both are nose to nose, one smirking and the other one scowling. The grip that Kageyama had on him was rough to the point he lifted him up slightly. "You... you've been annoying these days huh?..."

"Hmmm? Really? Didn't know, sorry your majesty..." That was a lie. Tsukishima Kei knew Kageyama bears the same feeling he has for you and he purposely tried getting close to you, he wanted to provoke Kageyama, he wanted You to see this side of Kageyama and he succesfully did.

Tsukishima was ecstatic! He's already wondering what you look like right now! Were you disappointed? His smirk grew as he simply thought of you being disappointed at the boy infront of him, it would give him a high chance of winning over you.

(A/N: The antogonization of Tsuki—)

He glanced at you, itching to see your expression. He was sure you were— what?-... You... You... were looking at him?... Wha- why? You were supposed to look at the boy infront of him, you were supposed to—

His breath hitched as he fully turned his head and looked at your expression.

Your eyes looked dead straight at his eyes, his smirk fell along with his arms that was holding Kageyama's arm. Instead of you looking at Kageyama with disappointment, you looked at him. Daichi's shouts seem to have been blocked out as he continued to stare at your expression, he... disappointed you.

After a few seconds he turned his head with guilt shouldering him, he really thought that you would... he was too tired to even think. He muttered a small sorry at Daichi and Kageyama, slightly shocking them.

Kageyama turned at the direction Tsukishima looked earlier and he saw you, he saw you with a expression he never thought you would have. You looked disappointed, but you seem to direct your gaze at the blond infront of him, he stared at him for few minutes and didn't say anything. He knew that Tsukishima was already dejected and guilty the moment he saw your expression, and with that he turned away.

"I'm sorry for how I acted Sawamura-san." He went away after saying his apology, he picked up his thrown water bottle, having Hinata already mopping the floor. He went to the bench with the thought of picking up another bottle, too afraid to look at you, you were probably disappointed at him too—

He saw a piece of paper infront of him. His heart hammering immediately as he reads the letter.

"It's fine Kageyama-kun."

His heart swelled as he looked at you but he was also confused. Kageyama was the one that shouted, he was the one that caused a mess, he was the one that grabbed Tsukishima but here you are, reassuring him that it's fine.

"Why?.. Are you not scared of me? I caused a scene there.." He felt guilty as he tried looking at you, averting his gaze at the side. He glanced at you, seeing you disagreeing with his statement, he was still confused. Why? Why do you seem more concerned at him?

You brought out your notebook, writing on a page.

"I noticed it. I noticed how you both have some kind of tension, you just happen to burst out at this moment, so its fine."

His bangs shadowed his eyes as his lips quivered slightly, turning his head to the side hoping you would not see the gloss that passed his eyes.

He... felt warm... and understood by someone. Whenever he let his emotions take over him, people would cower, they would throw him displeased gazes and it scared him. Because of those gazes he always felt alone but he never tried to stop them, it would be pointless but here you are.

He gave you a small smile but that was enough for you to know that he was grateful so you gave him a small smile too.

This wasnt supposed to be the end of the chapter but a lot of things are happening and surprise surprise, we're doing f2f again. I'll be busier so I'll apologize in advance.

I hope you all enjoyed.

Also look at all these draft stories I made hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.2K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
64.6K 1.4K 36
You're a member of the girl's volleyball club at Karasuno high. Your deskmate is Kageyama Tobio and during a practice match he starts to develop feel...
205K 7.1K 43
πŠπ€π†π„π˜π€πŒπ€ π“πŽππˆπŽ 𝐗 πŽπ‘πˆπ†πˆππ€π‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 γ€γƒ½ο½€β˜½γƒ½ο½€ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ WHEREIN A GENIUS OF A SETTER, SPE...
16.1K 311 41
βπ“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ”ππ‹πˆπ‚ π„π˜π„, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 π“π–πŽ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑡𝑫𝑺. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π–πŽ π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ π‚π‹πŽπ’π„ π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’, ππŽπ“π‡...