Whistle of the Wind

By bakerrstreet34

Synopsis: A college senior from the Philippines named Heather is obsessed with a guy. The only main problem i... More

Copyrights
PLAYLIST
Chapter 1: Old Feelings Coming to Tore
Chapter 2 : Staring is Rude

Dedication

30 1 0
By bakerrstreet34

      Dear Mom and grandpa,

                       I dedicated this story to honor and legitimately open up my feelings and emotions, towards how I am devastated to lost both of you in the year 2021. I promise to take care of Dad and grandma, I did not want to further the pain and make this too much of a hassle. I want to show the world that this story features is both the perspective of two people, it might not be the truth but it is as real as I have experience and what I have discern. I Love you both Dearly. I will be patient towards people who might have been the cause of the suffering of your death and the death of millions of people around the globe. As I am living in this cruel place, I promise to be nicest to those people who are angry, sad, mean, and rude. For they are in the most hardest situations and have the most trauma. I will be open-minded and I will continue to fight for what is right. We will see each other again, I am certain of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.6K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
263K 17.9K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
10.7M 249K 60
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.8M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...