π’π“π€π˜, nathan drake

By -denssafehaven

[EDITING] ❝don't worry, nate. she'll stay by your side.❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, sam entrusts you to stay by nate'... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝐀/𝐍
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑
ππŽππ”π’ (𝟏)
ππŽππ”π’ (𝟐)

πŸŽπŸ“

15.2K 473 228
By -denssafehaven

BRADDOCK'S HENCHMEN WERE IN FRONT OF YOU. they were big, bulky men towering over your smaller figure, but you weren't intimidated in the slightest. kicking their asses would be easy no matter what size you were.

"you're blocking the door." one said with a monotonous tone.

"am i?"

you flipped your hair seductively or that was what you thought it looked like.

"youbettermoveasideyoungladyorillgiveyouaproperscottishwelcome." the second threatened with a strong scottish accent that you couldn't decipher.

"oh, what could possibly be in here to make you boys be in such a rush?" you continued, striking a pose, placing both hands on the door frame. "don't you want to enjoy the party?"

unexpectedly, your right heel broke, making you lose balance. they pushed you away, taking this as an opportunity to enter the power room.

"nate, watch out!" you warned into your earpiece.

"what?" nate sounded alarmed. "context please."

you pulled the other man down before he could enter the power room with the scotsman.

he tried to get on his feet, but to no avail because of your ironclad grip on his ankle.

you were seen fighting publicly. the guests were frightened and their screams alerted the security.

he kicked you in the face with his free foot, knocking you backwards.

"what's happening?" sully asked with a mixture of concern and disappointment in his voice. "didn't i tell you two not to get caught at all costs?"

the man was about to close the door on you, but you were quick to regain yourself. you charged at the man, pushing him on the ground again.

"can't talk right now!"

you swiftly punched him several times, but it wasn't long until you switched places and you were the one being punched.

you kneed his crotch. the man winced in pain, grabbing it. "my turn." you kicked his face like he did to you, your unbroken heel hitting one of his eyes in the process.

"you're going to pay for this." he rasped.

you took advantage of his weak state. you flung him to the side, bashing his head on the wall, making him temporarily unconscious.

"better luck next time."

you crouched down, stealing his wallet, his watch and whatever you could find on him.

"this is gonna suck! woah! woah!"

"nate, where are you?"

you heard shattering noises in the background. nate didn't respond. where could that be... where could that be... oh, the hanging lights.

you swore you nearly died of a heart attack as you saw him swinging around the ceiling, holding onto a light bulb for dear life.

"can we secure the cross please? thank you very much." three workers in red carefully placed the key inside a silver suitcase.

"you're doing great. hang in there."

"sully, where are you? can anyone answer me?!"

"don't worry. i'm doing plan b."

the light bulb nate was holding onto fell apart and his body flipped over against a table.

you ran through the crowd towards him, pushing those who were in your way, eliciting complaints. you frantically searched for injuries or broken bones. when you found zero injuries and broken bones, you sighed in relief and helped him get up.

you and nate saw sully opening a door, wearing the same red suit as the workers earlier and holding the silver suitcase, which confounded you because they were just in the hands of three people.

"where are you going?" nate asked through ragged breaths. "you can't just leave us here."

"there's only one rule in this game, kids: don't get caught."

"what the actual fuck–"

you heard a beep in the earpiece. he did not just leave and disconnect. the fucking audacity.

"excuse me, sir, ma'am. we need to ask a few questions."

it was the auction's security guards.

"that's rude. i should be the one asking you the questions if i'm honest." nate backed up as they came closer and closer, and you removed your heels, getting ready to make a run for it.

"actually, i'll do you one better. i'll get my lawyer to ask the questions starting with who installed that hand rail. i mean look at that thing." he pointed.

while the guards were distracted, you and nate dashed out of the auction house.

you noticed sully was nowhere to be seen yet. you shoved yourselves into his black car. the poor driver, who was just chilling, jumped but calmed down when he recognized you.

a few minutes later, the car door opened. "let's get out of here, tony."

sully stilled slightly at the sight of your angry faces.

"hey, surprised to see us?"

"you proved yourselves again, kids. that was some swan dive you took, nate. you were great too, pickpocket girl."

"you were just gonna leave us back there."

"it wouldn't do us any good having us three locked up. somebody had to get the cross."

"holy shit. you got it." nate's anger dissipated, seeing the key in all its glory.

so did yours a bit.

nate's hands reached for the key. sully moved away. they were like children fighting over something. in the end, nate won and sully lost.

"tony, take us to teterboro." sully said. "unless you want to get dropped off somewhere else."

"you'd like that wouldn't you? sorry, sully, but we're all in." he decided.

you couldn't understand what he was thinking. "nate, this man was going to leave us. you're still fine with finding the treasure with him?"

"yeah, i don't wanna give up the treasure."

"jesus christ." you huffed, rubbing the crease of your forehead. "by the way, old man, these heels suck." you showed him your broken heel.

"i guess it was a bad idea to buy heels in the dollar store."

"dollar store heels–" you stopped yourself from lashing out at him. "tony, let's go to teterboro."

tony dropped you off at teterboro, an old airport in the metropolitan. not inside the airport, but on the runway, where planes take off and land.

apparently, sully had a plane of his own.

"so he could afford a private jet, but not a good pair of heels?" you muttered under your breath.

you limped out of the car. you bent over, massaging your aching feet. you had some scrapes from the heels and from the rough ground.

nate felt guilty for making you wear heels.

you saw him in a hop-on-my-back position.

"i'm fine, nate."

"get on."

"i said i'm fine, but if you're willing to give me a ride, how could i say no?" you teased. you wrapped your arms around his neck, setting your legs on the sides of his torso.

"oh, sorry. the ride's over. you're too heavy."

you whacked his shoulder.

yours and his laughter filled the night air.

but guess who decided to cockblock the moment. yes, sully. "are you coming or what?" he was already stepping up the steps of the plane.

"up we go." nate grunted. "we'll be right there!"

you were going on a trip to barcelona.

a/n:

(name)'s seductive hair flip:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.4K 37
Lost. Not gone. There's a difference. If something's lost, it can be found. Nathan Drake x fem! reader. I do not own Uncharted or any of the charact...
21.5K 500 20
Bryllee Crasher is a treasure hunter who worked along side Nathan Drake through all the troubles he got them into, but years later, after they decide...
4.2K 171 7
The best man for the job is a woman. Uncharted Movie / Original Character Β©JJ April 05, 2022