𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

By iluvvkentrell

"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
four.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

ten.

4.1K 64 22
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT

(Excuse any mistakes i didn't do a over view.🙂)

April 13th
Wednesday

"Everything looks great I'm gonna go print your discharge papers and you'll be on your way out." The nurse said as she finished Jaylens check up.

"A nigga can't wait to eat some good ass food." Jaylen said when the nurse left. "Whatchu tryna eat?" Kayla asked turning her phone off and facing it downwards. "Shii ion know not this nasty ass hospital food." He said making her laugh.

"We can stop and get something to eat when we leave." She told him chuckling. "Yo ass look good as fuck." He said staring at her making her turn her head and smile.

"Thank you." She said blushing. "You tryna fuck when we leave?" He licked his lips. "Boy that's all you care about." She mugged him. "Nah that's not all I care about I just been in the hospital without out no pussy." He told her. "Boy bye." She laughed and got back on her phone.

Kayla brought him some clothes and a pair of shoes so he could change and he did. They talked a little more and after a couple of minutes the nurse finally came back into the room.

"These are some pain pills just take one everyday until their gone and here are your papers and your free to go." The nurse said coming into the room.

"Ight ok." He said and Kayla nodded her head. "And your wombs should be healed up and no time." She said handing him the papers and pills and walking back out the room.

They got all of his stuff and started to head out of the hospital. "Here I brung you your phone." Kayla said getting in the car and giving it to him. "Thank you." He said taking it from her and going through it.

"A nigga finally coming home." He said recording his self as Kayla drove. "We gone go to chick fil a." She told him. He didn't say anything he just nodded his head typing on his phone.

They ordered their food and she parked in the parking lot so they could eat their food.

"Take me to the trap when we done." He told her taking a bite of his chicken sandwich. "You gone have to send me the address because you know I haven't been there before." She said eating her food.

"Oh shit yo ass haven't been to the trap before." He said taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah Brook and Chy told me they've been." She said eating a fry.

"Yeah Tre and Kayden be bringing them around." He said sending her the address. "So is Kayden and Chy a thing now cause she be acting like she don't want me and Brook to know." She asked him laughing a little. "Shii ion know either I think they messing around he be talkin bout her though." He told her.

____________________________

"Yooo Wassup." Jaylen said dapping everyone up as he walked in the trap with Kayla behind him. "I gotta go handle something." He told her giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Alright." She said giving him a peck kiss on the lips as he walked to the back.

She walked through the kitchen and into the living room and she saw Brooklyn and Chy sitting on the couch. "Hey y'all." She said sitting on the couch. "Heyy." They both said.

"When you get here?" Chy asked. "Just now I came to drop Jaylen off." She told her. "What's wrong with you?" Kayla asked Brook because she looked a little irritated. "Nothing Tre just getting on my nerves." She told her. "Girl y'all stay mad at each other." Kayla laughed a little.

The same girl that mugged Kayla at the hospital walked past them with some booty shorts and a tank top on and mugged them. "Girl who the fuck is you looking at like that?" Brook got smart since she was already mad.

"Clearly this bitch." The girl pointed to Kayla. "Bitch who the fuck is you calling a bitch ion even know you so you can move the fuck around." Kayla said standing up and Brook and Chy got up next to her.

"Well I know who you is you fucking on Jaylen while he fucking me." She said getting in Kayla's face. "Girl you can back up a little." Chy said pushing her out of Kayla's face.

"Bitch don't fucking push me." She said then swung on Chy. "Yeah hoe you done fucked up." Brook said then swung on the girl. Kayla and Chy jumped in and they all jumped her.

"Get the fuck off of me." She said trying to kick them off of her. "Fuck no you comin up in here starting shit for what." Kayla said punches her in the face.

"Don't you ever think you gone swing on me and think shit sweet." Chy said dragging her. "Got me and my bitches fucked up." Brook said stomping her.

"Aye y'all girls in here fighting." Somebody said yelling as everyone watched. The girls continued to jump her until Tre, Jaylen, and Kayden came in running from the back.

Tre pulled Brook off and Kayden pulled Chy off and Jaylen pulled Kayla off. And as Jaylen was pulling her off the girl tried to pull Kayla's hair but Jaylen wasn't going for that so he stiff armed her making her head fly back.

"Yo what the fuck is you doing?" Jaylen said walking Kayla out the house. "No what the fuck is she doing I wasn't doing shit until she got in my face and started calling me out my name." She said yelling in his face.

"Man yo ass need to chill." He said shaking his head. "Fuck you mean I need to chill so you fucking other bitches?" She asked getting in his face she was heated she's never acted like this or ever been this mad.

"Man I told you don't worry about allat." He said shrugging his shoulders and she scrunched up her face. "Don't worry about allat boy what I need to know who else you fucking while you fucking me RAW dumb ass nigga." She said getting loud and putting her finger in his face. "And you need to control your dirty ass hoes and tell they ass to move the fuck around ." She added getting in his face.

"Man that was Bre and I ain't fucking her ion know what she told you." He said backing up. "You is one lying ass nigga." She said and smacked him in the face.

"Don't put yo hands on me get yo goofy ass in the car." He said getting loud with her. "No don't tell me what to do." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

He got in her face and grabbed her neck and lightly squeezed it. "Get yo ass in the car." He said in her ear through gritted teeth. She froze for a little then snatched his hand off of her and walked to the car and he followed after her.

"Nah get in the passenger seat." He said when he seen her getting in on the driver side. She smacked her lips and got in the passenger seat. "Where yo keys at?" He asked getting in the car.

"They in my purse but its in the house." She told him. "Ight stay in here I'm bout to go get it." He said opening the door and getting out. "And get my fucking phone." She said but he closed the door in her face cutting her off.

"Fucking bitch." She said to herself. "Aye what happened." A dude came up to Jaylen when he got back in the house. "Ion know but her ass trippin she smacked me in some mo shit." He said grabbing her purse and phone off the couch .

"Damn that's tough." The dude said rubbing his hands together and chuckling. "But I'll see y'all niggas later I gotta go handle her." He said. "Ight." The dude said and dapped up Jaylen.

"Here." He said getting back in the car and giving her her phone and purse. She just looked at him and snatched her phone out his hand. He ain't say nothing he just started up the car and sped off. She got on her phone and texted the group chat.

3/3💘

This nigga got me fucked up .

Chy🉐 Nah cause that bitch had us fucked up too.

Brookie💗 Right all thee way fucked up.

I should beat his ass too.

Brookie💗 You NEED to cause you don't need no bitch coming up to you getting smart.

Chy🉐 Beat that nigga asssss.

Nah lemme stop cause he choked me but it was nothing.😒

Brookie💗 Aggressive much.🙄

Chy🉐 Don't let that fuck nigga put his hands on you.

I'll talk to y'all later I got to go.

"Why the fuck we at yo house take me home." She said looking up from her phone. "No I need my car anyways." He said getting out the car and walking in the house.Being stubborn she sat in the care for a little longer until she got tired and went in the house.

"What the fuck was you doing?" Jaylen asked taking a pull from his blunt when she got in the house. "Leave me alone." She said going upstairs.

She walked in his room and took her shoes off then got in his bed and laid on her side and got on her phone and got on Instagram and scrolled on TikTok.

Not to long after Jaylen walked upstairs and into the room. Kayla looked up from her phone and saw the his eyes were red and low as he stood in the door way.

"Why you mad at me?" He asked with his hand in his pants. "I'm not mad I'm just not in the mood after fighting one of your dirty nut rags." She said turning off her phone and sitting up in the bed.

"Yo ass crazyyy." He laughed walking over to the bed laying in between her legs and wrapped his arms around her waist. "No I'm not crazy." She said looking down at him and putting her arms over his shoulders.

He reached up and kissed her and she deepened the kiss adding her tongue. He tightened his grip around her waist and rolled both on them over laying on his back and Kayla on top of him. He pulled away biting her bottom lip.

"Gimme head." He said kissing on her neck and leaving hickeys. "Mhm." She sounded and went down on him. She unzipped his pants and she shrugged to pulled his pants down so he helped her.

She finally got him out of his draws and she started to slowly stroke him. She kissed the tip and licked it then she opened her mouth wide and took him in her mouth.

She bobbed her her head up and down sucking him and he grabbed a bunch of her hair and twirled it around in his hand and pushed her head further down making her gag.

She puts both of her hands around his dick and spits on it and starts twisting and bobbing her head as he helped her pushed her head up and down. She rolled her eyes back and she took him deeper in her mouth she gagged some more then pulled him out of her mouth and she took him back in all at once and continued to suck him she took one of her hands off and started playing with his balls making him groan.

"Fuck I'm bout to nut." He said curling up his toes and shaking a little. Him saying that made her suck faster and deeper and she rolled his balls around in her hands.

"I'm nutting." He said and he filled her mouth. She took a big gulp as she swallowed it all at once. He pulled her up to him still holding on to her hair making her straddle him. He shoved his tongue down her throat sloppy kissing her. She sucked his tongue pulling away from the kiss.

She took off her shirt and bra and he helped her take of her pants and underwear. She lifted up a little and grabbed his and slightly sat on it so she could ride him. "Ahmm." She moaned as she went further down.

He put his hands and her waist and pushed her down a little more. "Jaylen that's to much." She said putting her hands around his neck. "Ight start off slow." He told her.

She started bounced slow and she did a couple of slow grinds until she got use to his size. She she got used to it she went all down and started to ride him all the way.

She botched and grinned on him as he smacked her butt with one of his hands. "Mmm." She moaned as she played with her left nipple." He rolled it between his finger and he squeezed it making her moan louder.

She turned around and put her hands on his knees and she stood on her feet a little and dropped on him and stared to bounce up and down on him. He threw his head back when she started to move back and forth.

He gripped her waist tighter and guided her at the past he liked. And she leaned forward and started to twerk on him and he smacked and rubbed her butt. She came to her climax and released all over him and as she continued all could be heard was the sound of their moans and groans and the sound of macaroni.

As she continued to ride him she felt him twitch inside of her but she ignored it and rode him faster. "I'm bout to nut again." He said as he groaned.

When he said that she quickly snapped out of it and got off of him and laid beside him as he nutted on his stomach.

They both got up and walked to the bathroom Kayla sat on the toilet and peed and Jaylen got a rag and wet it cleaned himself off.

"I ain't know you give good head like that." He chuckled putting the rag away. "Well seems like I'm a pro already." She smiled getting wiping and flushing the toilet.

"You staying here." He asked walking out the bathroom and back into his room with her behind him. "No I gotta go home." She said putting her clothes on. "Shi why you can't stay." He said also getting dressed.

"Cause I haven't been home all day I came straight to the hospital to get you when I woke up this morning." She told him putting her shoes on. "Damn Ight." He said as they both walked downstairs.

"Call me when you get home." He said as they walked towards the door. "Alright." She said opening the door. Before she could walk out Jaylen pulled her closer and put his hands on her butt and gave her a kiss. "Alright nigga damn." She said as he tried to pick his hands in her pants.

"Bye lil girl." He said. "Bye fuck nigga." She said and walked out the door. He closed the door behind her and went in the kitchen to find something to eat so he can chill and watch tv.

____________________________

I'm so excited about the book now. I thought of some ideas for this book and they good asf so stay tuned for that.

Brook and chy they some real ones.😂

Kayla was crazy this chapter!!

Don't forget to vote.

Byeee until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
636K 20.8K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
730K 31.7K 44
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘮𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴