✔️Devils May Cry || OT7

By kenzobeanz

(COMPLETED) Being a child is supposed to be filled with the greatest memories to look back on. But life would... More

WARNING
The Night
The Letter
The Car pt. 1
The Car pt. 2
The Suits Pt. 1
The Suits Pt. 2
The Party Pt. 1
The Party Pt. 2
The Difficult Ones
The Date
The Case
The Dream
The Basement
The Pain
The Betrayal
The International Super Spy
The Chase
The Unfortunate
The Good
The Bad
The Ugly
The Memories
The Revival
The Deceitful
The Awakening
The Truth
The Small Battle
The Mind Pt. 1
The Mind Pt. 2
The Fearful
The Power Surge
The Raid
The Facility
The Boys Are Back
The Control Panel
The Switch
The Dream Team
The Bond
The Week With No Signs Pt. 1
The Week With No Signs Pt. 2
The Hurt
The Mission Pt. 1
The Mission Pt. 2
The Finale: Lost To Love Pt. 1
The Finale; Lost To Love Pt 2
The Epilogue

The Plan Of Escape

1.1K 66 5
By kenzobeanz

Ella quickly stood up from her fallen position on the floor and sprinted out of the room, using her magic to phase through the large door.

She managed to hear the doctors yell they'd be going after her but the first witch told them to let her run. She didn't question it but instead ran until she found a small room off to the side.

She ducked inside and closed the door quietly. She took in a deep breath and turned around to find Felix and Seena standing in complete fear.

"Ella? Are you Ella or the other one?" Felix questioned quickly

"You idiot! She wouldn't be honest either way!" Seena argued

"I'm Ella, promise. I've run from Ara...but she's not really Ara but like...it's her body..."

".....huh?" Felix says oddly

"Basically...the first witch has taken over Ara's body. And now I'm completely confused as to what this plan of my sister is." She pouts

"Okay, so what is OUR plan? How do we get out of here with everyone? And what exactly is here? And who all is here? And how long have we been here?"

"I'm not sure how long you've been here. I—I can't save Ara and the boys right now. Right now we just need to focus on getting you and my husband and Ara's parents out of here. Non-powerful beings should not be apart of this." Ella said as she peaked her head out of the door

"Non-powerful? Did you forget I'm a Satyr and she's a fucking fairy???" Felix chimed

"A satyr and a fairy who know absolutely nothing about their powers. So tell me, how could you help?" Ella asked without even glancing at the two

She said a spell under her breath and suddenly a visble green line appeared in front of her.

"This line will lead you to the exit—"

"I'm not leaving without Ara." Seena deadpanned

"Me either." Felix agreed

"You don't have a choice." Ella seethed, "If you want a chance to get out of here then you'll listen."

Felix and Seena don't know what happened but hearing her voice deepen caused them to want to listen.

"Follow this green line. I'm going further in to find the others. When you reach the garage, get in a car and just go. If we make it out, we live another day to try and save them. Deal?"

Felix and Seena nod as Ella opens the door to allow them all into the hall.

"By the way...How'd you get in there?" Ella asked

"Oh...Well Alan put us in there and told us to stay quiet because someone would be to help us. We didn't believe him but, here you are!" Felix said happily as he and Seena turned and began carefully running after the floating green line.

Ella stood puzzled for a moment...it couldn't be the same Alan that helped that Dr and Elise bring back the first witch...it wouldn't make sense.

But with that, Ella continued on her journey to find her husband and your parents.

***

You crept around the castle for a bit more. You tears had been long forgotten as you were now just determined to get out of here.

You hadn't realized how much you'd allowed them back into your heart. Or maybe they never really left.

Jin's smile and presence always made you feel warm and loved. Yoongi's laugh always gave you a euphoric feeling and Hoseok's happiness and hope always gave you reasons to keep going.

Namjoon's brain never allowed you to feel lost or stupid, Jimin's heart always made you feel cared for and secure, Taehyung's empathy always made you feel heard and Jungkook was the glue that held it all together. He was everything.

Why did it take you losing them to see that? You loved them and you knew that. Something about your love awakened something. Jungkook's eyes replayed in your head. He tried so hard to stay strong, they all did. But Jungkook seemed so small in his eyes. He was truly frightened.

You came across the paintings again, of the great battle you thought would occur here...but it didn't because they left. What was the plan now? What was the battle now?"

"You."

You jumped and spun around, but nothing.

"Hello?" You said out into the naked air

"You are the battle...or rather the battle will play out within your mind."

Confused still you carried on walking, "Who is this? My conscious?" You joked

"No...well maybe...depending on the way that you look at it. I am your guardian Angel...or rather...I was supposed to be."

"What do you mean—AH!"
You shouted as the glowing, graceful, blonde-headed woman appeared in front of you.

"Hello, I'm Mia and I was assigned to you as a child. It's nice to finally be able to speak to you Miss Ara."

You stood perplexed, "I'm losing my mind aren't I? This is fucking nuts." You said quickly as you walked passed her with quick steps.

"No Miss Ara, you're not! You've awakened your true potential! I mean, a descendent of the first witch? Who would have ever known that?" Mia said, as you noticed her walking beside you.

"My parents probably knew...god this all could've been resolved if they'd been honest." You say a bit scorned by the thought of your parents hiding all of this.

"Mm...fair point but I wouldn't be so upset if I were you. Because that night changed it all. You lived a good life. Seven men who cherished the ground you walked on. Seven dreams waiting to be explored. That's the good life if I've ever heard of it." Mia joked

For the first time in a while, you gave a small smile.

"Yeah...yeah I did have a good life. But, what do I do now? I'm lost. There's no instructions, no pamphlet, no seven men or my parents or Ella or Felix and Seena...There's nothing and no one to help me. I can't do this alone." You crept out the last words,

"I think...when you lift your head, things will be better." Is all Mia says

"Oh what a load of—" you lift your head and notice that Mia is gone. Did you imagine it? You couldn't have...she was  right there...you're sure of it!

After glancing around to find her, you looked ahead of yourself again. An entirely different side of the castle was shown to you.

The walls were blue and the arches were lined with black. This was truly different.

You walked forward and continued to follow the deep purple path of carpet.

It began to feel as though you were walking for hours. But then a white door appeared. You walked up to it and touched the door knob.

As you held the knob, a strange feeling poured throughout you.

"When I go through this door...I'm not coming back am I?" You asked no one in particular.

You took a deep breath and opened the door before walking inside of it and hearing the door slowly close behind you.

Unbeknownst to you, as the door closed, Mia smiled a comforting smile before allowing the door to close and lock even herself out. Because this was something you had to do on your own.

***

The boys...your boys...men stood still as they watched their mother closely. Confused but also not surprised at the same time.

"Aha...of course." Yoongi dryly chuckled

"Un-fucking-believable." Hoseok hissed

"What? You don't miss me?" Elise spoke with a dark tone

"No, in fact I'd rather you be dead." Jungkook hissed

Elise took a surprised step back, she gasped lightly, "Jungkook that's not a nice thing to say to your mother!"

"Not a nice—What the fuck? You're going to kill us! And not only that, you've lied to us our whole lives about Ara...I—What the fuck is wrong with you?" Namjoon chimed

"What is wrong with me? No! What is wrong with you! I raised you! Nursed you all back to health! I gave you strength, power! And this is how you treat me?!" Elise announced, "To hell with you all! So what if you die? You lived a far better and longer life because of me. You all would've died far before I came along. You should be grateful—"

"Grateful?" Jin begins, "You want us to be grateful that the only mother we've known wants us dead and not only that but she's lied to us our entire lives?"

"I trusted you Ma...no one could tell me anything about my mother. I didn't have to know all the details because I knew you would never betray us. But now look...was there ever really any love?" Hoseok begged

"You're being dramatic—"

"WE'RE being dramatic? Haah! That's rich coming from you!" Taehyung pressed

Elise's eyes began to slowly fog over into a dark abyss but she closed them and calmed herself.

"This is not the goodbye that I wanted to have." Elise spoke softly, "I did come to love you seven...I did. But I—I can't turn away from something I've been trying to do my whole life. I don't want to die."

"You don't want to die so we have to? You saved US! You should've just left us to rot." Jimin spoke darkly

"You've lived long enough...don't you think?" Yoongi hissed with a dark look upon his face.

Elise opened her eyes and chuckled, "Dinner will be here shortly and preparations will begin to be made."

The seven stared monotonously at the woman as she smiled one last time before turning around and walking out the door, the guards followed leaving the boys in the room alone.

When the doors closed a lock was heard, they all sighed and Namjoon began to feel the box of plexiglass  that he was in-cased in, with his hands.

"When we get out..I want her first." Jungkook breathed deeply

"When we attempt to use magic we go into a coughing spell." Namjoon says mostly to himself but the others hear.

"Yeah...we know..." Jin replies

"Jungkook!" Yoongi calls, "I just found my phone...."

Jungkook stares confused.

"Yeah...okay...none of our pockets are empty Yoongi... the fuck are you being so random for?" Taehyung questions

Jimin gasps, "JUNGKOOK THEY DIDN'T CHECK OUR POCKETS! YOUR THIGH!"

Suddenly the remaining men gasp and Jungkook quickly undoes his pants and sticks his hand inside to reach his thigh.

This was an odd location to carry anything. But one thing Jungkook could thank his broken mind for was the fact that he was also cautious.

You never know what situation may occur so while others carried things in visible areas, there was one thing Jungkook always kept strapped to his thigh that no one but his brothers were aware of.

He pulled his hand out and sure enough,

"My fucking Jigsaw blade." Jungkook said in disbelief

"Get us out of here little brother." Yoongi stood with a brand new attitude.

They were first going to get out...and then they were coming to get you.
—————————————————

A/n; Here's an update and please enjoy it. With all my love~Author💜

Checked errors; 5/6/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2K 36
(COMPLETED)She went missing and no one batted an eye. Leaving the seven loves of her life to take matters into their own hands. #2/76 ot7xreader 10/1...
31.9K 1.9K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
662K 18.5K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
69.4K 2.7K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...