His way of LOVE

By Haya30561

SHANAYA BANERJEE: An innocent girl fallen from heaven,with a mesmerizing beauty,lurking the demon'... More

Prologue
SHEKHAWAT'S
BANERJEE'S
Character/Aesthetics
Chapter#1( Power )
Chapter#2 (Beauty)
Chapter#3 (Feelings)
Chapter#4 (Her Ignorance)
Chapter#5 (Jealousy)
Chapter#7 (Consequences)
Chapter#8 (Reality)
Chapter#9 (Warning & Proposal)
Chapter#10 (Disobedience)
Chapter#11 (Father-in-law)
Chapter#12 (Is it a Yes..??)
Chapter#13 (Kiss?)
Chapter#14 (Knowning Him)
Chapter#15 (Haldi&Mehndi)
Chapter#16 (Escape?)
Chapter#17 (Finally His)
Chapter#18 (Punishment!)
Backkkk!!!!

Chapter#6 (His Rage)

6.1K 298 59
By Haya30561

RUDRA was waiting for his Love, as he again checked his watch to see time,he was being desperate,as he looked around...

"Finding someone Mr.Shekhawat"asked Mr.Mathur (Physics Lecturer)as he saw Rudra being desperate and looking at the Entrance...

"Yes, Someone Special"Rudra muttered lightly to himself, but Mr.Mathur couldn't get it hence looked at Rudra, with a face clearly stating that he didn't got What-ever Rudra muttered..

"Well yes, I am, Now if you would like to excuse, I want to enjoy my Company Alone.."Rudra spoke as he brought his drink nearer his lips and gulped it, totally ignoring Mr.Mathur, When Mr.Mathur saw Rudra not bothering about him at all, he felt insulted hence Left...

Number of Girls Approached Rudra since the time he had arrived, but he trying his best to be as polite as he can, shoo them away, but, Anika Singhal the Queen bee of the College is not ready to leave him, she has tried Numerous times but Rudra didn't wanted to create a scene hence let it go, Even after being Rejected for more then 5 Times she is still trying the guts of this Bitch Rudra muttered as he saw her approaching him Again But this time He saw his angel at the entrance...

SHANAYA entered inside as she was in awww with so beautiful decorations, she has attended many parties from college but this one is the best among them...she moved her eyes, as she tries to capture every little thing in the room, her eyes stopped at a particular person, and she was surprised to see him looking at her already..

As for Rudra,She was looking like a Goddess, with perfect Curves, perfect shape of her body, her looks were killing, she was the most beautiful girl for him, most alluring sight for him to see, she looks so hot, so sexy yet so innocent, the combination in her beauty is so simple yet so dangerous, everything about her feels so right to him, his heart beat fasten as he saw her looking at him, she saw him, but then averted her Gaze, Rudra didn't Get why She averted her Gaze but that is when he Noticed that Anika was clutching his arm, like Couples...

He quickly snatched his arm with such a force making her stumbled at her feet, he doesn't want bloodshed, not any where near his Queen, but one day she has to know well, he can think about that some other day...

Shanaya didn't wanted to greet him but was forced by her so called friends, who are more then welcome to hug him, in the name of welcome...

He saw her coming towards him with her friends, her friends greeted him with an over friendly gesture, but she kept mum, it was until her friend poked her finger on her elbow, gesturing her to welcome him, she frowned but then she smiled lightly, as she spoke "Welcome Sir" and give him a tight smile on her lips...

"Thank you very much Miss.Banerjee.." he replied as he stretched his hand to greet her, she was amused by his reaction as he didn't did this with anyone, then why her, but she shaked her hand, his grip tightened on her hand as he saw her wrist empty, she wasn't wearing his bracelet,she looked at him and saw him gazing at her hand in his big ones...

He with draw his hand immediately as he heard someone calling Shanaya...he moved his head towards the voice and saw a boy...A teenage...he was smiling brightly at Shanaya and even Shanaya smiled at him, since he is her friend from school days... Rudra is not a child not to know the meaning behind that so-called smile, but he wasn't in situation to stop Shanaya, neither he has any right on her stop her yettttt...

Shanaya thanked to heaven for like thousand times, since she was finally away from him, but her happiness didn't last longer, when Rohan asked for a Dance, she wanted to say no, but he insisted hence she ended up on dance floor...

RUDRA was burning in fury, seeing her in someone else's arm is not something he can tolerate, he is not a patience man, he never was, but for her he is trying his best not to do something stupid, but she has promised to make him go mad...he is someone who will not think twice blowing someone's head yet here he is watching his women in someone's else's arm...

Shanaya was dancing but Rohan's hands moving around her body, were not giving her any good vibes, she tried to with draw her hand from him, so that she could leave the stage but it was difficult as his grip tightened even more, she was trying her best to be out of his grasp, and that is when there dance session was stopped by a power cutt...

A pair of hands wrapped around her waist, making her gasp in fear, she was dragged towards a Piller, since it was dark she couldn't see the face but still she could feel the same cologne she felt last night, if saying she was scared would be an insult to her feelings...

Here she was standing in an unknown room with a Piller on her back and that mysterious unknown man Infront of her, the only thing came to her mind was Is he going to harass me.?Alone these words made her shedder in fear...her thoughts stopped when she saw that mysterious man grasping her hand, as he raised it...

"Where is the bracelet Rani..?" He asked raising her hand, rubbing his thumb on her wrist softly, her skin was so soft for him to feel that he was scared if he would tighten his grip maybe her wrist will broke, where as she, her eyes were wide open as it was confirmed that the man Infront of her is the same man who came in her room last night...

"I.i .v.o" her breathing was abnormal as her words stuttered, she tried to form words but couldn't,hence she shut her mouth, he wasn't amused neither surprised to see her stuttering since, it will happen if you would bring a girl in an unknown room...

"Abhi Tu mien ne Kuch Kiya hi nahien hai Rani, Jo tum aise dar rhy ho.." (I haven't done anything yet, and you are so scared..) he said bringing his face closer to her as he kissed her cheek, resting his lips on her cheek for a while, where as she kept her eyes closed in fear...

"Who was that boy..?" His words tickled her cheek as his lips were still resting on her cheek, she wiggled tried her best to be out of his grip, but couldn't succeed, a sighned left her lips , he chuckled at her tired figure with just a minor struggle...

"I asked Something Rani...and I would expect you to answer me.." He asked her again, this time her left her wrist, and stood a little away, as soon as he left her wrist, she ran towards the door as it was already dark, she couldn't even find the door...

He didn't liked the fact, the way she ran away from him as if he is a disease, she shouldn't after all, he is gonna be her husband and a women shouldn't run away from her husband, should she... gripping her wrist in a tight grip, he pulled her towards him, making her fall on him, resting her both hands on her back, with his tight grip on them, he was dangerously closer to her...

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING RANI..?"he shouted at her, she trembled like a leaf, tears welled up in her eyes, she looked up at him, even in darkness her tears were shining making him feel guilty...

"Arushi f.forced m.me t.to remove that b.bracelet, a.and h.he f.forced m.me to dance with h.him.."she spoke while she kept stuttering at every word, as soon as she completed her lines,a sobb escaped her lips, making him feel even more guilty then ever...

"Where is the bracelet right Now..?"he asked her a little softly though his tone was anything but not soft, she was trying her best to stop sobs and his closeness wasn't helping either...

"I.it's in m.my b.bag.." she said as she pointed at her bag, harshly wiping her tears, he took her bag gripping her hands in his one hand, plucking his bracelet out harshly, as he threw her bag, grasping her wrist harshly, he made her wear that bracelet...

"Never...and I repeat never remove this again, otherwise next time consequences
won't be Good...Hmm.." he said wiping her tears lightly, she cried even more then before, his heart pained at the exact moment but He is like this and she need to cooperate with the way he is...

"C.can I leave...? Please..?" She asked him with tears leaking her eyes, her eyes were full fo tears, Even though he didn't wanted to but he can't even force her, as if he didn't a while ago..he nodded his head as he clapped his hands, making the door open the moment his hands rapped...

She ran away from there as fast as she can, she even forgot her bag inside the room, she went out of the hall, as she booked a cab, she was about to go, when she noticed she wasn't wearing her bag, if she isn't wearing her bag then how will she pay... nevertheless she again went inside the same room, she was a while ago but...

The scenario was quite different, since the room was dark still, she easily peeked inside and what she saw left her off gaurded...

As soon as Shanaya left the room, Rudra ordered his man to bring that Rohan who was touching his Queen inappropriately, Everything you do in Mafia is a crime not but touching the Don's women is a Sin...

Adhiraj Gripped Rohan's neck as he threw him on floor, Rudra just sat Infront of him with a calm expression, his face was calm but dangerously, he chuckled as he saw the bruises on Rohan's body, his man surely know which type of hospitality they have to give such people...

"How could you even think you would touch my Queen..? And I would let you Go..." He said as he straighten himself, he stood up from his chair, approaching him, he looked at the hands,with whom he touched his Queen...

"Hmmm..so their are two options for you... So option no 1 give me your head.. and option no 2 give your both hands and save your head...hurry up..time is running choose wisely and fastly, before I change my mind.." he sat in his chair again, leaning on the chair, he counted till 3 and the decision was made hands in return of life...

"Wise decision..." He said, while he cutted his both hands, Rohan's hands fell on floor with a pool of blood that poor man screamed in pain, which Rudra definitely didn't paid attention to, infact something else caught his attention and that was the scream of his Queen...who ran away the moment Rudra turned, he saw her retreating figure and muttered.."Fuck"

SHANAYA somehow reached her home, she was about to pay the cab driver but he refused, she frowned at first but then shrugged her shoulders, she ran inside her room, she locked her room and went inside the bathroom, throwing that bracelet as she has decided to tell her brother about everything that happened...

Voting Target: 55💗

Have you guyz watched KGF Chapter : 2 ...
If not then go ahead and watch don't miss the chance..🤗
Because I am telling you it's damn great, a blockbuster movie...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 56.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
285K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."