Missing

By Hakyona050910

The land bordering the wind tribe was attack and Hak is the only one who can save them, after the battle Hak... More

Introduction

13 0 0
By Hakyona050910

There will be new characters in this story and this introduction will contain some spoilers throughout this story.

NAME: Setsuna/Ren

Age:17 years old

Family member: Hak younger sister

Appereance: She has long black hair that reach her hip and pricing Blue eyes.

Personality: She is a sarcastic and reckless girl, and she is also the mist strongest woman she is a strong as his Brother hak and they pretty much have the same personalities.

Name: Son Hak/ soron

Age: 18 years old

You know him so I will not put much details.

Name: Selena/selene

Age: 16 years old

Appereance: she has a golder hair and golden eyes.

Personality: she is a very active girl and has a cute voice and she knows how to use arrow and bow and she is a very friendly despite being a princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...