Sтяαωвєяяу JєƖƖу [Mιηѕυηg]

By Honney_Yellow

Who knew summoning a sex demon would be such a pleasure? [No Pun-Intended] Where Minho contacts an incubus... More

❖ Ɓυттєя ❖
❖ Mσυтнωαтєяιηg ❖
❖ ƇƖιηgу ❖
❖ JσƖƖу Rαηcнєя ❖
❖ Ɗємση ƤƖαу Ɗαтє ❖
❖ Hυѕвαηɗ ❖
❖ Dαddy Cнιll ❖
❖ Ƙєєρ Ɗємσηѕ Sυρєяνιѕєɗ ❖
❖ Hσт Ƭυв ❖
❖ ƇƖυмѕу ❖
❖ Sтяαηgєя ❖
❖ AɗσяαвƖє ❖
❖ Ɓαɗ ιɗєα ❖
❖ Sмσσтн ƬαƖкєя ❖
❖ Ɛєяιє ❖
❖ I'м Sσяяу ❖
❖ Hυятѕ ❖
❖ Rєgяєт ❖
❖ Ɲυмв ❖
❖ Sιηcєяє ❖
❖ Mιяяσяѕ ❖
⋆❖ AƖσηє Ƭιмє ❖⋆
❖ Mαѕѕαgєѕ ❖
❖ Ɲσт A Ɗяυggιє ❖
Ɲσт αη υρɗαтє
❖ Ƭσσ Sσση ❖
❖ Sєcяєт Sєcяєт ❖
❖ ƐƖєcтяιcιту ❖
❖ Ƭєαѕє ❖
❖ Ƥαѕт RєƖαтισηѕ ❖
❖ Ƥιєяcιηgѕ ❖
❖ JєαƖσυѕу ❖
Ɲσт αη υρɗαтє 2.0
⋆❖ Ƈняιѕтмαѕ Sριяιт? ❖⋆
⋆❖ Ƈняιѕтмαѕ 2.0 ❖⋆
❖ QυєѕтισηαвƖє ❖
❖ Ɲєνєя Ɛησυgн ❖
❖ ƬяυтнfυƖƖу? ❖
❖ Uηєxρєcтєɗ ❖
❖ SƖυмвєя Ƥαяту ❖
❖ I Ƥυт A SρєƖƖ Oη Ƴσυ ❖
⋆❖ Ɗємσηѕ + AƖcσнσƖ = Ɗιѕαѕтєя ❖⋆
❖ Ɯιѕнιηg Ƒσя A MιяαcƖє ❖
❖ Ɲσ Ɯσяɗѕ ❖
❖ Ƭнιηк Aвσυт Iт ❖
❖ Hιт Mє ❖
❖ ƤƖαуєɗ HσяяιвƖу ❖
❖ Ɓєуσηɗ ƁєƖιєf ❖
❖ Lιfє ωιтн уσυ? Ɲєνєя Ɓєттєя ❖
❖ Ɛηɗ Ɲσтє ❖

⋆❖ ƑσσƖ Mє Oηcє ❖⋆

2.3K 92 44
By Honney_Yellow

••••

Wondering why I did a special April fools day chapter? Me too 

I'm still pretty sore about the fact that I missed valentines day- 

Minho thought today would be a regular day.

He was sleeping peacefully, pretty much the best sleep he's had since forreverrr and it just HAD to be ruined.

Something was brushing his nose, not only giving him the urge to sneeze but just disturbing his peace as well. Minho's nose wrinkled but his eyes stayed close, desperately trying to savor his five minutes of sleep.

It continued though until it got unbearable to the point where Minho just had to scratch. He waited another minute before that brushing started going across his face.

Out of annoyance, Minho slapped his forehead...splattering some kind of cold foam onto his face. "What the fuck!" He sat up abruptly, opening his eyes and staring down onto his hand.

It was whipped cream.

Minho heard giggles coming from the other side of the bed, he whipped his head to the side to see Jisung doubled over in laughter. "Y-you look so...stupid!" His laughter increased, even slapping the bed just to be extra.

"Jisung...I'm going to count to three and when I'm finished you better be out of my sight." Minho stood staring at the wall in front of him, anger clearly written on his face.

"One...two..." The demon quickly jumped up, leaning over the bed to lick the whipped cream off Minho's cheek (getting a loud 'ew!' in return) and running out of the room.

Minho could hear his giggles all the way from across the hall. He was glad he found this funny because he definitely didn't.

'I swear i'm gonna kill him one day.'

Minho groaned, as much as he didn't want to get out of bed he had no choice. He had to wash all of the gunk off his face. He trudged his way to the bathroom, flicking the light on angrily.

He looked a mess and a shower was the first thing on his mind. He quickly turned the hot water on, stripping down and then getting in.

Minho was finally able to relax, he washed his hair and sung a small tune to himself.

While he did that, Jisung snuck into the bathroom. He hopped onto the toilet lid quietly, standing up on it and grabbing ahold of the shower curtains - looking over it.

Jisung got distracted from just watching his boyfriend - he snapped out of it though when he realized what he was there for. He grabbed onto a spare shampoo bottle and popped the lid.

Jisung waited until Minho moved into the water stream to wash off the shampoo in his hair to then aim his bottle and pour MORE soap onto his head.

When Minho placed his hands back into his head, he touched some spots in confusion. Bewildered as to why there was still so much soap in his hair. "Huh? I thought I washed all of it out..."

The human shrugged his shoulders, scrubbing at his hair once more and then washed it out again.

Jisung squeezed out more soap onto his head with a grin, pulling back when he saw the other run a hand through his hair.

Minho paused the moment he felt shampoo running down the back of his neck. "What the fuck?" He scraped his hand against the front part, bringing it to his face as if he couldn't believe it.

Minho was starting to think that he must've bought an extra strength, heavy duty, expensive soap that just lingered even when you washed it. With that being said, he fully just stood underneath the stream of water for a good few minutes.

"My hair better be the cleanest it's ever been after this."

The process repeated itself for a third time- prompting Minho to lose his mind. "What the fuck is going on?!" Soap had got in his eyes causing him to close them and then frantically wave his arms around, searching for the water and then tilting his head upwards to try and clean it out.

He roughly scratched at his scalp before coming out of the stream. When Minho placed his hand on the top of his head and felt the cool substance once again, he screamed in annoyance.

He heard small giggles above him, snapping his head up to make eye contact with the demon.

"JISUNG!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Minho couldn't feel more relieved to finally step out of the shower. 

He dried himself off and then wrapped a towel over his body. He hated April just for this reason - the fact that it was on the 'first' of all days which basically just ruined the rest of the month for Minho.

He combed his fingers through his somewhat wet hair before getting the hairdryer he kept under the sink.

Once it was ready to go, Minho lifted it, pressing the button only to get a flurry of flour being spread all over his upper body.

He dropped his arm limply, pretty much in a state of disbelief for what had just happened. Jisung had got him again! Now he'd have to go BACK into the shower- ugh, what a mess! 

There was no way Minho was going to get through the entire day like this.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Minho walked up to his room, throwing the door open and catching Jisung trying to tape an air horn to the doorknob.

"O-Oh Hi!" Jisung jumps up and hides the items behind his back. The tape slips from his hands though and rolls right out in front of Minho.

"What're you doing here so early? Not going to sleep now are you?"

Minho shook his head, walking towards Jisung and backing him up until he was forced to take a seat on the bed. "Stop being so odd."

He crossed his arms, "can you stop with all the pranks? It's really not enjoyable for me, Sungie." Minho pouted, swaying slightly to hopefully get Jisung to agree.

"I mean...that's the point right?" 

Jisung clasped his hands together in his lap, looking up at Minho only to look right back down at his hands. "It's supposed to be funny to me and not you? That's what Hyunjin told me anyway."

Minho inhaled and exhaled deeply out his nose, that small feeling of frustration building up in him again. "No, Jisung! I just don't like themmmm, you're doing too much!" He stomped his foot like a child, looking as if he was about to throw a tantrum in the upcoming minutes.

Jisung stood, taking a hold of Minho's waist so he'd stop moving so much. "Oh please, I wanted to do much worse but Jinnie told me your little human self wouldn't be able to handle it."

Minho didn't know how to take that but either way he pleaded and pleaded for Jisung to cut it out all together.

"Alright, alright! I'll stop." Jisung pulled the male into a kiss, all his whining finally quitting down to nothing.

"Thank yo-"

"April fools!"

He flipped them around, pushing Minho back onto the bed by his forehead and then dashing out of the room.

At this point the human figured that he might as well do the same to Jisung before the day was over. Get him back for everything and whatever else he'd have coming.

"Come here, Jisung!" 

••••

So this was a small update for now because I am taking another month break. I promise that once I come back I'll have a few chapters lined up for you all 💛

[1270 Words] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2.4K 22
Jisung is a complicated person. He went through a lot, and doesn't know how to deal with it. He sleeps around, but one of his hooks up ended up troub...
62.4K 1.7K 21
!!!!!SLOW UPDATES!!!!! Jisung grew up in a strict religious household, having gone to a religious academy all his life. Unfortunately for him, on his...
354K 11.7K 35
minho and jisung have a secret romance. ⚠️TW⚠️ homophobia sh child abuse smut
98.4K 3.8K 32
𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰, 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭. 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰...